"Minimins Fallen Angels"

sally...u know full well u'll whoop my butt on monday...even if u stuff curry and kfc all weekend lol. having said that tho...dont spend the weekend stuffing curries and kfc! good luck xxx

Cheers Karen
However despite what you think, i can assure you i have had good and bad weeks and you will lose weight if you stick with a sensible diet as you are doing.

Think how good you will feel rubbing my nose in it when you've lost lbs ;)

Hey Sonya, is a mini bag of Maltesers so bad? I hope your day has been okay, don't worry there is always tomorrow. Sending you a big hug. :):):)

4th star added for today. :) Yesterday I had a tough day, very tearful all day but stuck to it, and today I was out for the day and not in control of what food I ate. If I can succeed on both of those days then hopefully my next two days at home will be easy. I hope so! And all of this is without mind programming CD's which I am extra chuffed about. I am doing this all by myself!

Well done Janey :D

Are you coming to the plymouth meet in August?

wow...good going ladyk! plenty would have used the dates (lucky moo!) as an excuse to not be good b4 and during those! best of luck.

am i not reading the thread properly or has gonnadoit vanished?

I'm here, just checking in today for the first time though! I was here yesterday...you not see my posts? :confused:

Thanks Char, I really appreciate the way you motivate and encourage!!! :D:D:D

:wavey:Janey! Your welcome, I always mean what I say and encouragement for everyone here comes easy because you all inspire me and I'm really appreciating how this thread is motivating me. :grouphugg: Everyone here seems really nice and I'm so thankful I stumbled upon this site. :thankyou:

oops I mean 6th gold star - even better iv nearly done a whole week something else to spur me on

jumpforjoy.gif
GREAT Job Nathalie! Your so close to getting your spinny star! Keep up the good work!

Gonnadoit!!! Well done on your 3lbs. off:wow::party0023:

:thankyou: I just realized I haven't changed my ticker yet! :sign0007: I'll have to do that before signing off.

Hi Geri!!!

goldstar.gif
Your first Gold star:party0011::D

I hope your having another good day and it will be great when you have your pc working again.:character00148:

Love Mini xxx

I agree!! :D

Well guys you are all doing so well......wow keep up the excellent work. :clap:
Sonkie has been a bad angel... :break_diet:she was naughty yesterday and have succumbed today also...to a mini bag of maltesers.....I know why.....!
I know deep down the best thing is going to be moving.....I have tried everything to stay, anyway I will post this in my diary....dont want to bring you all down too... :cry:

I am going to be good from now.

Oh Sonya...I'm so sorry things are rough for you right now. Tomorrow is a new day though, hang in there as you'll have more good days then bad. I'm sure of it.

bigrainbow.gif

hope u r having a good day mini. mines rubbish cos im ill BUT dietwise, im too ill to eat so thats good lol xxxx

Darn! I was hoping you'd be feeling better. Crummy that your not. Maybe tomorrow?
bearhugblinkie.gif

I will definitely be collecting my 4th star later tonight, I've had a brilliant day! I spent today at my mum's and although I wasn't in control of food, I ate intuitively and a relatively small amount. I felt bad that my mum had prepared so much food but I will tell her in future that I have a very small appetite thanks to intuitive eating and that I can no longer eat for the sake of it or past the full signal. :)

woohoo.gif
Well done again!
:party0023:

hallo.gif

I lost my brain! :doh: Totally forgot to post about my day! :p

Today was another good day...feel bad about posting since so many of you are having such hard times. But feel I need to share. This one better than most for many reasons other than having a good diet day. :D Today was sports day at my boys' school. We were RED house and came in second receiving a RED ribbon! :) Very good to come in second as we have one 2 yrs in a row before. (MIL offered to watch baby for the time, YAY as he is a handful and I was stressed to take him, knowing he'd not be happy in his stroller. He's too busy to let out though as he runs away. :rolleyes: )

We then took all 3 boys out to lunch as they got off school early. AND, I ate sensibly! Followed my eating out plan, yay for me considering we were at one of my favorite places (donut shop). :D

Then got excited as dh went and FINALLY (I've been asking for weeks!) picked up 1 yard of bark mulch. Weeded, turned over the soil, planted 6 more shrubs and got the whole lot done! *faints* Took me 4.5 hrs! So, no tricords tonight as I am now a bit sore, lol!

Felt good though to get the work done. :bliss:

So, one more star for me...and I have now realized that I forgot to put the one earned from yesterday in my siggy too. I think I might now have to find a different way to list them though as I'm not sure I have enough siggy room. :eek:

Well I am giving myself the second star for yesterday - had another perfect day, long may it continue. I am worried about tonight as I am out at a friends party who I haven't seen since I started this and there is a huge buffet so it will be hard. Do you think it will be ok to drink diet coke? I have no intention of eating but wondered what diet coke would do to me? (planning on pretending its vodka and diet coke you see!)

Sammy, what diet are you on? If you're SS'ing then coke zero is better cos it won't knock you out of ketosis where other versions will. If it's any other diet diet coke should be ok I'd have though? And if you don't want to eat the buffet try to make sure you sit as far away as possible :). Just keep thinking how good you'll feel tomorrow if you stick with it and get another star!

Char.. don't you be silly feeling bad about posting a good day! that's what encourages others to do better!!
Hope you get a long soak in the bath to ease your poor muscles! :)

Karen... hope your tum's better soon... did you manage to keep the sarnie down? if not I suggest just water for 24 hours to flush out the bugs!!!!

Right I'm tired again already so I'm gonna get a bit more snore and try to catch up with everyone else later (not easy on such a fast-moving thread ;))

Congrats to those who are doing so well.

And for those who maybe stumbled, remember today is new day, well thats what I keep telling myself. I was so good yesterday and then the date I had stood me up (insert colourful language here), its his loss though. So I came home and didnt eat, but I did have a shot of vodka with some soda water. So on one hand, I was good with no food, but I did have a little alcohol, so I dont know if I deserve a star or not now. Im still counting it as my 2nd day, and today will be my 3rd day.

Well today I plan to clean and then off to Camden Market for a few hours and then a 2nd date with a guy I really like. Ive informed him on a diet, he doesnt think I need to diet, bless him. But told him Im not eating regular food and I only drink water and decaf coffee, I think he's a little confused by it, but its all good.

I hope everyone has a great day on the wagon.

Leigh

Sammy, what diet are you on? If you're SS'ing then coke zero is better cos it won't knock you out of ketosis where other versions will. If it's any other diet diet coke should be ok I'd have though? And if you don't want to eat the buffet try to make sure you sit as far away as possible :). Just keep thinking how good you'll feel tomorrow if you stick with it and get another star!

Lesley thanks for that - never knew that!

I am on LL so it needs to be the coke zero then. Mmm I hope the place has it... otherwise I may need to stash some in with me.

At this moment in time I have no intention of eating the buffet but I just know that by the time it gets round to it I will be fighting the temptations like mad... must be strong, must be strong..

Right, Sammy: plan A... have your LL meal just before you leave the house ie as late as possible, so you won't be hungry. Coke zero is ok cos it has malic acid instead of citric acid.... if they don't have it perhaps you could insist you have an allergy to citric acid and need to read the labels before you buy any drink? (if you feel really desperate I have heard others get away with a single vodka and stay in ketosis, but remember any alcohol CAN and WILL weaken your willpower)
plan b: if you have any LL bars? Take one with you. If you get desperate you can always munch one discreetly to shut your tummy up!
ENjoy the atmosphere... and if you enjoy people-watching like I do.. have a good old giggle at how they act as they get pissed ;)

hi everyone...

im glad to see u r more positive about dieting sammy. u r doing so well!

char...im sorry...i musta missed a page and not seen u lol. glad u r doing so well :D

thankfully i am feeling loads better today and ive had about 12 hours sleep lol.

good luck to all of us for a 100% angelic day xxxxxx

Char dont feel bad about posting a good day ....it helps everyone else along.....!
I still feel down but am going to stick to cd today......I will.......!

I sonkie do solemnly swear to stick to cd 100% today.

Congrats to those who are doing so well.

And for those who maybe stumbled, remember today is new day, well thats what I keep telling myself. I was so good yesterday and then the date I had stood me up (insert colourful language here), its his loss though. So I came home and didnt eat, but I did have a shot of vodka with some soda water. So on one hand, I was good with no food, but I did have a little alcohol, so I dont know if I deserve a star or not now. Im still counting it as my 2nd day, and today will be my 3rd day.

Well today I plan to clean and then off to Camden Market for a few hours and then a 2nd date with a guy I really like. Ive informed him on a diet, he doesnt think I need to diet, bless him. But told him Im not eating regular food and I only drink water and decaf coffee, I think he's a little confused by it, but its all good.

I hope everyone has a great day on the wagon.

Leigh

You definately deserve a star ....one little drink is great when you could have gorged on allsorts of food......well done hun

Back