"Minimins Fallen Angels"

No worries Lesley. :):)

Lesley you dont need to keep up, just post how you are doing hun......you dont need to read everything. Do stay.

lol well done sally. TECHNICALLY i am allowed to drink on my diet soooo....i havent cheated. dunno if im meant to have enuff to pass out in sonyas hall way but thats another story lol.

TECHNICALLY under all this flesh is a Kate Moss lookalike - sooo do you think i have any chance of a REVLON contract ?? No, neither do i, so i think it is also highly unlikely you are allowed that much alcohol - so no star for you my girl ;)

It's the title of a book written by 2 sisters that were fed-up with struggling between dieting and binging. They wanted to find a better way to live... a natural way to learn to enjoy any and all food without overeating and gaining weight. I think it's a great book!!!! They have a website too, and other stuff. @ Beyond Chocolate @

Well day 3 was ok. My date took me out for dinner to chinese so I had tofu and brocolli in oyster sauce, now I know the sauce isnt allowed, but it was the safest option I could think off... so now Im near the end of day 4..woohoo

Well after my night of drinking....I had 2 slices of toast to settle the tummy and nothing more than water and 1 shake so far.

It's the title of a book written by 2 sisters that were fed-up with struggling between dieting and binging. They wanted to find a better way to live... a natural way to learn to enjoy any and all food without overeating and gaining weight. I think it's a great book!!!! They have a website too, and other stuff. @ Beyond Chocolate @

Thanks for the link, will study it later,sadly the ironing calls!

(OH has taken kids to his Mum for roast dinner so I have to do something to entertain myself!)

Well I have just added two stars - one for yesterday and one for today.

As you know I had that party last night with the big grand buffet and I had planned to drink coke zero with no buffet - well they had none so I drank water all night - can you believe it??? I had to sit through our table having 10 bags of crisps open on the middle of it for people munching on (gulp) and then the whole tables visit to the buffet and back to our table - I never touched a drop. At one point I had to go outside as it was getting too much.. Today was my daughters 4th birthday party and the food which was made at the party smelled amazing.. due to the 4 cancellations they had made to much so they told the adults to help themselves... I took a plate and put stuff on it as I so wanted it. Got back to the table - lifted the pizza, just about to take a bite and I just couldn't do it. Put it down and walked away to other side of room... Mega pleased with myself and so cant wait for my WI on Tues!

Thanks Janey - I really hope so. I cannot wait to get weighed on Tues. Just the challenge of my hols coming soon to challenge me!

Sammy to get as far as picking up the pizza and still not eating it, that is blooming fantastic.....you definately deserve your star

Well guys im feeling much better and will be back collecting my stars from tuesday.....! I am writing this week off, not because I have been really bad, but because I picked .

I've claimed my 6th star of the week as I've had a really good day today (even though I have been totally distraught about my freakish hairstyle). I can't believe I haven't stuffed my face with the stress of it all!! I just hope I can keep this up for tomorrow and collect my second spinning star. :) I don't want to fall at the last hurdle but tomorrow is going to be a stressful day for me.

Ok Sonya, what do I do to join this merry bunch???? :rolleyes:

I've got my head in gear for a CD restart tommorow, been building up to it all weekend and just chucked a load of food in the bin or in the freezer. Got my shake out for tomm morning and my water bottle ready in the fridge to take to work.

I've read most of this thread today. Am I right that you go tuesday to tuesday as a week? I need to check in every day and say if it's been a good one? :)

Hope you're still up and not gone to bed yet :D

I've had a pretty good day really :) only ate when hungry, and in all but one meal I stop as soon as I felt satisfied. The one meal I ate beyond that I still stopped just before the full level... so no feeling stuffed and uncomfortable... no binging.. and no eating anything I didn't truely enjoy... every mouthfull was savoured slowly and thoroughly enjoyed!
What d'you reckon? Do I deserve a star for that? :)

SAmmy2, well done! You did really well to push those demons away!

I too have had a good day. No picking at all, which is great! I feel so much more positive. Hope I can keep this up until WI on Thurs!

Not sure how many stars so far, maybe 2?

Hopefully another member will enlightne me!

Back