"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thanks everyone! I am v pleased with it - and day 2 is going well, had 2 shakes some plain yogurt as well for brekkie as got aerobics tonight and need some more fuel lol! having a shake and sugar free jelly for tea - copius amounts of water and lots of sleep, so should be another perfect day for me :) fingers crossed! :) xxx

well I kinda really folded yesterday, I had some cheese, which I know isnt allowed, but for some reason I was really craving it. I decided that it would be better to feed the craving with a small amount, instead of not having any and binging later. So back on day one of 790 for me today, so far so good! Lets hope it stays that way

Hello. Have decided not post on this section atm.

Will continue on the LL forum tho, good luck with your challenges.

Sarah

still keep posting! dnt matter how good or bad we r! we need to keep going regardless. xxxx

i dont get a star today as had white spagetti as part of my dinner. im allowed it in my plan BUT i had personally decided not to have any in my diet. caved and had some so no star for me today.

having said that...i am home from weigh in and i lost 7lb this week! :D

We are here to help you get back on the wagon so do keep posting.
Why are you finding it hard ?
Do you know why you are eating ?
Have you had events to attend ?

This thread is for the good and the not so good.....!

Thanks Karen and Sonya. I am struggling to stick to any diet at the mo. My head isnt in the right place. I guess i just dont want it enough! I think i am enjoying being a size 16 for the first time in about ten years, and dont feel the need to loose any more at the moment. Hopefully it wont last forever, ultimately i would like to loose more, but i dont think now is my time!

thanks DQ and sonya. quite shocked! said i was aiming for 7 this week but dint think it would really be that much! yay!

hows everyone else doing today?

I have had a good day had my 3 drinks and on my 5th litre of water.
Think this is why scales werent that great tonight, I was full of water.
Well I am all set for earning my first star of the week tomorrow.

Back