"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Sonya I got the lovely little agnel on the smilies thread in technical forum. Roch had posted it there, she is cute!

Hi guys :D

Clocking to say I've had another good day today:D:D:D
Did yesterday as well but oh soooo much written work to do last night that i know i didn't get on here:(

That's 5 good days for me Sonya, but i know if you don't check it you don't get a star. Can I pluz have 3 stars for tues, wed and today? Is that right?

Must say I am really surprised that K fairy has not arrived in the Isis household yet though:sigh: Day ruddy 5 by the time I go to bed tonight. I know last time she arrived in 3 days but I also know that your body may not work the same each time, so hanging in and gritting teeth!!!!...lol

Hope you're all doing fab, just off to read back and see how we all are....xxx

Hey hun if you have had 5 good days put up 5 stars hun.......well done great going !!!!!!

Can't get stars to cut/paste or copy paste? How's everyone doing their's? :D

Just clicking on someone elses and copy it....and paste into sig......!
I right click on a star and copy.

Just clicking on someone elses and copy it....and paste into sig......!
I right click on a star and copy.

Thanks Son,
I'll try again as it just wouldn't behave before!!!:(

goldstar.gif
There you are Lacey .... copy the star - then go into your signature and paste it 5 times!! Well done!!!

My 3rd star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow i am so happy! and this morning I was another 2lb down - so 5lb in 2days!!! Will report in tomorrow ... but shattered now so off to bed.

Hope everyone else has done fantastically!

Well done Lacey on five Gold Stars!!!:wow:

And Beverely on your third one:clap:

I am going to treat myself to a nice long hot soak
614.gif

I miss my cup of tea but I am determined to give it up.

Night, night!

Another Gold Star for me:D

I've got myself a star for today as I have done brilliantly, and I have given stars to myself for the past two days because although I had diet thoughts, I still ate properly. I keep having thoughts of rebelling but I haven't actually rebelled! :eek:

Well done Lacey on five Gold Stars!!!:wow:

And Beverely on your third one:clap:

I am going to treat myself to a nice long hot soak
614.gif

I miss my cup of tea but I am determined to give it up.

Night, night!

Another Gold Star for me:D

Nighty night Mini, enjoy your soak hun and keep counting the stars...xxx

goldstar.gif
There you are Lacey .... copy the star - then go into your signature and paste it 5 times!! Well done!!!

Thanks darling,

I've tried again and still having probs so maybe I need super Pierce's advice!! I try to paste 5 stars and it's telling me I'm over my 500 word submission? Even tried deleted the piccy of my baby boy but still no luck. Will keep trying as computers don't scare me...lol...nah nah nah;):D:D

Hi Maislow,

Well done! Day one done and dusted!!!

Here is a Gold Star to copy and paste into your signature

image.php

Still did not get off to bed Lacey!!!

Hi Maislow,

Well done! Day one done and dusted!!!

Here is a Gold Star to copy and paste into your signature

image.php

Still did not get off to bed Lacey!!!

Mini.....get yourself up that wooden hill girl to the land of nod!!! :):nightf:

ello angels! another 100% day :) hope everyone has had a good day and best of luck for tomorrow. xxxx

welcome to the new angels as well :)

xxxxxx

Back