"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Wow I have impressed myself even though I am soooo stressed at the moment I am not going to comfort eat.

I have had a great day and cant actually believe I have had nearly 1 full week of being a good girl.

good going janey! sure u will get ur star tonight. u have every other day! lol. well done xxxx

Thanks Karen!! :):):)

Thanks everyone for the welcome... :) I had a good diet day yesterday:D no time to eat really!!!! work non stop and had a car run me off the road on a country lane at 2.00am thismorning.... the front wheel was a right off so I limped to my job which finishd at 4ish:eek: We changed the wheel and got home to bed 6ish and was out to another gig at noon till 6.00!!!!! silly weekend or what!!!!!???
Just thougt I'd check in now as am of to another job at 8.00 and will probably be well wasted by the time I get home later!!!!

I hope everyone is surviving the weekend....

Love to all xxxxxx:)

Thanx Janey, I am not gonna let my ex get to me and make me eat.
Arghhhhh I will show him, though I must admit to being surprised, I even went as far as getting a couple of packets of crisps and thought to myself do I want him to jeopordise my diet......no I dont.

Thanx Janey, I am not gonna let my ex get to me and make me eat.
Arghhhhh I will show him, though I must admit to being surprised, I even went as far as getting a couple of packets of crisps and thought to myself do I want him to jeopordise my diet......no I dont.

That's the spirit Sonia...... he's not worth it and you're far to special and important to let him sabotage you:)

love xxx:)

Hi everyone

Just checking in to report I have been a good girl today - getting my appetite back a bit now - so I need to be careful in the coming days

Well done everyone who has awarded themselves a star today :D

i was being really good and was heading for my spinny star tomorrow but i ate too much for my dinner (i cooked a roast and over did it a bit) and then i had a slice of cheesecake. i feel like such a bloater!! dont feel comfortable at all and its so wasnt worth it! got weigh in tomorrow as well....eeekkkk!!!!

have just bought 3 workout DVDs from ebay so hopefully i'll behave better this coming week lol

hope u angels r behaving better than me! xxxx

Hi All!

Jsut a quick post to say I've had another good day today... so Day 2 done and dusted....

I have had so far (got another pack left)

1 x soup
1 x bar
3 1/2 x litre water
2 x black coffee

Off to get my second star.....:D Feeling very proud of myself..... hope the momentum lasts....:D

Hope everyone has had a good Sunday.....:D

Love

Thanks everyone for the welcome... :) I had a good diet day yesterday:D no time to eat really!!!! work non stop and had a car run me off the road on a country lane at 2.00am thismorning.... the front wheel was a right off so I limped to my job which finishd at 4ish:eek: We changed the wheel and got home to bed 6ish and was out to another gig at noon till 6.00!!!!! silly weekend or what!!!!!???
Just thougt I'd check in now as am of to another job at 8.00 and will probably be well wasted by the time I get home later!!!!

I hope everyone is surviving the weekend....

Love to all xxxxxx:)

Hope you're ok hun? Hope you are surviving the weekend too!!! :eek::D

LOL....LMAO....AND....PMSL !!!!! :D:D:D

Hey Mich....guess what??????????

I CAN SEE YOUR STARS!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord Lacey can see my stars.....LMAO:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: (as long as you can't see me twinkle I'm alright....):eek::eek:

LMAO!!!

Back