"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Well guys sorry for not posting yesterday, well I put a veggie pizza we were given in the oven knowing full well the boys wouldnt eat it.......eeek what was I thinking of.
Well when it was cooked I took it out and cut it into slices, picked up the first piece and ...........threw it in the bin...rapidly followed by the rest, I didnt take one bite..

Woooo RESULT.......! Though I came so close, so then made my last shake of the day.
So I will collect my star for yesterday

Well guys sorry for not posting yesterday, well I put a veggie pizza we were given in the oven knowing full well the boys wouldnt eat it.......eeek what was I thinking of.
Well when it was cooked I took it out and cut it into slices, picked up the first piece and ...........threw it in the bin...rapidly followed by the rest, I didnt take one bite..

Woooo RESULT.......! Though I came so close, so then made my last shake of the day.
So I will collect my star for yesterday

A star sonya? You deserve a medal :)

Hello!
I a new to the CD diet and also to this web page.
I don't seem to have figured out how to use it at all.
When i want to read someones response it says "XX" no access. Which is a shame.
It is my fith day on the CD and the first time/ I have not been doing it 100% and have slipped up a couple of times with dry crackers etc, because I was just so bloddy hungry.
Does it get easer?

Evening Angels :D

Sorry I've not posted on here for the last 2 days. I've done well as far as SS goes, just had a few family probs and a relative visiting who has taken all my time up:sigh:

Back now though and raring on into next week so here I am claiming my glod stars :)

Hope everyone is doing fine tonight....off to have a browse around and see you all:D:D:D

Hello,

Hope I can join, I have just restarted after a quite big gap stopped in November last year.
Think I may have put on a bit in that time.
First day today I am managing just.
I can cope if i think of just today but any further than that makes me miserable

Hello,

Hope I can join, I have just restarted after a quite big gap stopped in November last year.
Think I may have put on a bit in that time.
First day today I am managing just.
I can cope if i think of just today but any further than that makes me miserable

Welcome to the fallen angels BB...:D

So glad you decided to come on over. For every good day that you have, come and say hello and collect a gold star.

You can copy one from anyone's signature, then go to your User CP, edit your signature and just paste it in. After 7 good days, you can replace you stars for a spinning star and then start over again with stars for the next week

Hope that's all as clear as mud:p:rolleyes: Any probs, give one of us a shout....:D

ARGHHHHHH!!! Another bad day, so no gold star for me again!!! Promise i will get bak on track tomorrow!

Weekends are so hard though, does anyone else find this? or am i just looking for an excuse,:eek:

love busyxx

ARGHHHHHH!!! Another bad day, so no gold star for me again!!! Promise i will get bak on track tomorrow!

Weekends are so hard though, does anyone else find this? or am i just looking for an excuse,:eek:

love busyxx

I think most of us find weekends a real bummer busy!!!!:sigh:

Just keep your eyes on tommorow, like all of us. You're doing your best and thats all you can do..xxx:D

I gave myself a goldstar now then as I have been good all day although its only my 1st so maybe I don't deserve one.
I am about to have my 41st wee and go to bed.

Ohhh, you definitely deserve one hun!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm sure the wee wee trips will settle down soon:sigh:... Look forward to seeing you tommorow...xxx :)

hi everyone
I think that I am back on track so have decided to leave the fold of the fallen angels and go it alone to see how I fare
the 2 weeks of stars were great motivation for me and got me back into the swing of things
also the support from all you guys was so good , thank you all so much
hope no one minds if I wander off for now, but I will still support you all !!
oh yes I lost 8 lbs tonight so that brings me to 9 stones lost in total
thanks everyone
nat xx

hi everyone
I think that I am back on track so have decided to leave the fold of the fallen angels and go it alone to see how I fare
the 2 weeks of stars were great motivation for me and got me back into the swing of things
also the support from all you guys was so good , thank you all so much
hope no one minds if I wander off for now, but I will still support you all !!
oh yes I lost 8 lbs tonight so that brings me to 9 stones lost in total
thanks everyone
nat xx

Fantastic to hear your loss Nat. Sorry to see you wander off but great to hear that the angels gave you the boost you needed. :D:D:D

I can't remember how many stars I should have!!! :eek: Have had no bad days but can't remember if this means I've done three weeks or not!! :rolleyes:

I can't remember how many stars I should have!!! :eek: Have had no bad days but can't remember if this means I've done three weeks or not!! :rolleyes:

You've done 3 weeks then babe by my reckoning!!! 3 spinning stars for D_Q....:D:D:D

Hey guys.. (or gals)..
Well i certainly am a fallen angel.. So im here.. holding my hands up.. and i tell thee.. i need myself some stars.. esp those cool little spinning ones.. whoopa..
I start back on ssing tomorrow.. so i shall come check in.. lol..
au revoir.. x x x

How are you doing hun???? Hope to see you tommorow (today:eek:) .

You know where I am,

Lacey xx :D

Back