MinnieMel is nolonger considers herself a CDer. One final post.

Where do we find this Gold section? I'm probably being a complete div but I can't see it anywhere :D

Go to the home page and it's in the Diaries section (near the top of the page) - you've got loads of posts so you're sorted. I'm going to have to post a load of drivel on the off topic forum all night at this rate...:rolleyes:

I'll join you when I can Mel :D

There's a thread on the Chit Chat forum that is about counting to 100000 or something so I'm hitting that one hard :D

I'll join you when I can Mel :D

There's a thread on the Chit Chat forum that is about counting to 100000 or something so I'm hitting that one hard :D
PMSL.. 'hitting that one hard' Ali just post away on mel's diary she wont mind.. lolx

She might get a bit upset if she logs on and I've posted 200 messages in her diary ;)

I've just seen your total posts :eek: I'm impressed! :D

the diary sounds a great idea mel
i would start one there but im lacsidasical about updating the one i have to start with lol

ooh me too i want to come with you guys, i seemed to have rather a lot of posts, spent far too much timeover the last 3 yrs! oops!...but not nearly as many as you Mel!!!

@Lelly,

When I found Minimins in 2008 -- I had a question about Lighter Life and Google it. Google gave me a Minimins post with the answer. I liked what i saw on the forum and joined. Then, some kind person told me to join some games to up my posts so that I could PM, expand my signature, add an avatar, etc.

Well, I joined a few games and I am pretty sure that the majority of my posts (at least a significant portion of them) are from playing the Song Game. When that thread is very active you can end up posting a dozen or more times a visit.

So, that is why I have so many posts. I liked the Song Game and Movie Titles. ;)

Mel

Mel's Posting History:

I was on MMs whilst I did LL in 2008. Came back when I joined LLL to relose 2009(and that did not last long). Came back again when I gave CD an initial try summer 2010 (with American products), and I have pretty much stayed on, but moved on to CD with some RC. Since January 2011 I have been using my CD/SB programme along with Beck -- I am back to a bmi of 25 (and have stayed here for two months), and I am now working to lose that last stone and learn how to maintain.

So, with all of this moving around in programmes and plans -- I think a diary in the Gold Diaries section makes sense.

I could have broken this up into several posts (instead of two) -- but I do not need to "up" my numbers! ;)

Mel

Where do we find this Gold section? I'm probably being a complete div but I can't see it anywhere :D

Me too Chels, but I've read the answer and will have a look. Are we all moving 'house' then? :) xx

Blimey, I never read the stuff on the left of the posts, but I've made an awful lot of them.....clearly someone with waaaaay too much time on her hands!

Now that's funny, it hasn't added to the number posted.......hmm....let's see if it does this time.......

Ummm.. yes, like me then, can't count to order.....Errr, Hi Mel...:eek:

Thanks Mel, I've read the blurb and it does seem good, do you transfer diaries over or start a new one? Transferring might be a good idea perhaps.....

OK - so now I'm seriously jealous!! This was my idea and I appear to be the only one not able to access the bleddy forum :mad::D

It doesn't help that work considers the "Chit Chat" forum to be a web chat room and it's therefore blocked. I was getting hooked on the song game as well. My phone isn't connecting very well so can't play from there either.

I guess I'll join you in a few weeks time :cry:;)

and another one just for the sake of it :D

LOL, Alli --

I started a new one, but may keep posting in this one. The new one (I think) will be more open and honest and, of course, have the Beck and food fact bits in it.

This will continue to be just an update -- until I get too lazy to post in two diaries.

Mel

Hi Mel, just finished day 1 of the 30 Day Shred! Wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be but it's only day 1, I'm sure it'll get harder as I go on as I'll have been doing it the day before! Definitely worked up a good sweat! Let me know how you find it :)

Ummm.. yes, like me then, can't count to order.....Errr, Hi Mel...:eek:
Can't count, won't count or something like that :D I see you managed to get rid of 5lbs recently Bess :eek: Did I miss you posting to such effect? I haven't been as good as I should be with keeping up with people lately. So please accept my congrats now. So pleased for you xxx

What I should be doing instead of eating, but have not.... yet!

@Caroline,

Congrats on completing Day One of The Shred. I have it loaded in the DVD and also haved vaccumed the lounge floor (dusted first, of course) and am almost ready to do it... but in the meantime I have moved on to cutting up paper to fit into my printer (it won't take the 3 X 5 inch cards I bought yesterday -- and that is how I set up my Beck Cards on the computer). I need 4 X 6 ones and did not realise it, so I am cutting up paper and trying to print them up. It is on my "to do" list: print up ARCs, laminate and place on ring -- but it could wait until I did The Shred. I really have issues with exercsing in my own space... weird. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS...

Mel

Back