MinnieMel is nolonger considers herself a CDer. One final post.

You can and will!! Let me know how it goes!

@Caroline,

Congrats on completing Day One of The Shred. I have it loaded in the DVD and also haved vaccumed the lounge floor (dusted first, of course) and am almost ready to do it... but in the meantime I have moved on to cutting up paper to fit into my printer (it won't take the 3 X 5 inch cards I bought yesterday -- and that is how I set up my Beck Cards on the computer). I need 4 X 6 ones and did not realise it, so I am cutting up paper and trying to print them up. It is on my "to do" list: print up ARCs, laminate and place on ring -- but it could wait until I did The Shred. I really have issues with exercsing in my own space... weird. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS...

Mel

Stop typing and get on with it then!! :D

Personally I don't ever intend to buy that shred DVD so won't ever need to feel bad for not doing it! Then again, I won't ever feel great for having done it either ;) - It sounds very scary to me...:hide:

Okay, okay... I'm going to do it NOW!

brb! (for Alli I will translate brb = be right back)

Mel

Just finished The Shred. I only did level 1 and found it very exhausting. My lounge door bottom lock is stripped and I could not get it open... fortunately, I have a fan in the room. I had to pause the DVD and turn the fan on!!! Whew! I am soooo out of shape. Six weeks without fitness classes and I have lost all stamina.

Mel

Hey! I couldn't remember where you were posting. Found you! Lol

Well done for doing the shred, sounds way too scary to me lol x

Woo well done for doing it! I was fairly warm by the end but didn't find it tooooooo bad to be honest. Isn't nearly as scary as I thought that it would be! And I felt pretty good afterwards, after I rested for a little bit anyway! Do you think you'll be keeping up with it?

well done mel, i did the shred for a while, ummmm just wait till you get up tomorrow, lol luckly the pain only lasts a couple days

I've done high intensity interval training in the past, which is pretty much what the shred is, high level circuit training. So I'm hoping that I'll be ok... ish! I know that being the first day it'll be a bit easier and that tomorrow will be a little harder considering I'll still have some of the muscle fatigue from today!

Hi Mel, how are you feeling this morning? I can slightly feel it in my abs I've found, but not as bad as I expected!

Do you think you'll be keeping up with it?

@CG,

Of course... it says "30 Days" -- so you better be doing it, too!

Mel

P.S. I will be sending my "coachee" an email soon, checking on her "reading" and motivation. Then, I may drop by her work and bring her a bottle of water and remind to start trying to drink at least 3 litres over the course of the day. And, to cut back (or out entirely) diet soda.

Yup, I'll definitely be doing it!!

Morning Mel,

Well done on starting the 30 day shriek.....sorry, shred :D

Have a great day xxx

Hi Yang,

In my new "Gold diary" I issued a challenge to all -- do you some sort of exercise programme, equipment, etc. in your home that you are not using, but should? 30 Day Challenge for you to start using it daily! It can be a jumprope for 10 minutes... I am trying to make use of what I have, so I learn to exercise daily -- no matter what.

Mel

MinnieMel said:
Hi Yang,

In my new "Gold diary" I issued a challenge to all -- do you some sort of exercise programme, equipment, etc. in your home that you are not using, but should? 30 Day Challenge for you to start using it daily! It can be a jumprope for 10 minutes... I am trying to make use of what I have, so I learn to exercise daily -- no matter what.

Mel

I've just ordered a Zumba dvd set :eek: and should get it tomorrow so will take you up on your challenge. With a few days off in the middle when I'm away... :)

Did day 2 today, decided to just get up and on with it this morning before I got too distracted going about my day! Let me know how you find day 2 :)

Back