MinnieMel is nolonger considers herself a CDer. One final post.

shoes too small mel so i sent them back.

Amazon are really good and most times will replace or give you a refund.:)
Son has told me he has kept the bathroom and kitchen clean.Maybe a few crumbs on work surface.I told him he has a couple of days to wipe it off.:D

★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛°_██_*˚°。°/ ♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°**˚°。°*。°*★
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* ♥♥♥
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE!!♥

I am impressed with your son -- and I love the Merry Christmas message, very cool. Thanks.

shoes too small mel so i sent them back.

Sorry to hear that -- they were very cute. have you found others?

hello mel ;)

Hi Illa -- I am glad to know you are hangingin in there with peach. (((((HUGS)))))

Exciting day here -- NOT! Ironing, putting away laundry, etc. but it is long overdue and although it is not what the family might think should be done first... it is what I am doing.

I'll need to have my MAM and move on from here... so much to do. *sigh*

Sorry to hear that -- they were very cute. have you found others?

no :(

been too busy with sorting out my 2 sides of A4 jobs. been into school for a planning meeting today 9-12. was expecting 1 hr not 3 lol (ho ho ho)!

now i need to sit and plan. most thing have been done but i still need to get my head round it and sort out the planning! i'm sure i have things in the loft that will help too so i'll be off up there any minute.

Morning Mel - what are you up to today?
Another exciting day here of tidying, cleaning . .

I have my niece and nephew staying the night - now what to feed 4 cheeky kids.... Cant decide whether to do the usual chicken nuggets and chips, maybe throw them a little party or be boring and fill them up with cottage pie.

The fact I am spending so much time thinking about it just shows I have too much time on my hands . . . must find a job!

picture of my cake in my diary :) hope all is well. you're being missed!

no :(

I saw some awesone US Size 11 (women's) boots at RAF Lakenheath yesterday and thought of you and your larger feet (but they aren't that big).

been too busy with sorting out my 2 sides of A4 jobs. been into school for a planning meeting today 9-12. was expecting 1 hr not 3 lol (ho ho ho)!

Planning what? Are you a governor? Or was this about the job?

now i need to sit and plan. most thing have been done but i still need to get my head round it and sort out the planning! i'm sure i have things in the loft that will help too so i'll be off up there any minute.

The Job?

Morning Mel - what are you up to today?

I had my piano lesson on Friday morning, then picked up DD from school (early release) and took her out to lunch, shopping and out to dinner... then home late and to bed.

Another exciting day here of tidying, cleaning . .

I am still wrapping, sorting, tidying, etc. I need to get things sorted and the tree out, etc. My DD is so annoyed with me.

I have my niece and nephew staying the night - now what to feed 4 cheeky kids.... Cant decide whether to do the usual chicken nuggets and chips, maybe throw them a little party or be boring and fill them up with cottage pie.

It's nuggets and Smile Fries or Dirty Rice when we have extra kids. The Dirty Rice is ground beef (mince) mixed in with rice and Cajun Spices. It is very popular with DD and her friends.

The fact I am spending so much time thinking about it just shows I have too much time on my hands . . . must find a job!

I keep thinking I need a job -- but then I think of how much I have to do here... but then I don't do it. Hummmm....

I only work part time and still cant keep on top of everything !! sigh. incidentaly I used to be a school governor too )

Like the sound of dirty rice, may have to try that on my kids

I only work part time and still cant keep on top of everything !!

I think I did better when I worked (had to) -- or at least I felt less guilty. ;)

sigh. incidentaly I used to be a school governor too ) Thankless service -- but it is an important thing to do.

Like the sound of dirty rice, may have to try that on my kids

Dirty Rice Recipe

Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 yellow onion, chopped
  • 1 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup uncooked white rice
Directions

1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef, onion, green and red peppers, beef bullion, salt, seasoned salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in the water and rice. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.

it was the teaching job. starts jan 3rd :cry: too close to xmas. think hubby is in for a shock. he's used to me doing everything.

it was the teaching job. starts jan 3rd :cry: too close to xmas. think hubby is in for a shock. he's used to me doing everything.

Maybe he "needs" a little shock. Those kids are hard work, so men just do not get it. Congrats!

he's not really going to help with the kids. already told me that! got a shock when i asked him to take ems to holiday club. he kicked off. seems like it's my kids not his sometimes.

he's not really going to help with the kids. already told me that! got a shock when i asked him to take ems to holiday club. he kicked off. seems like it's my kids not his sometimes.

Unfortunately, I know your pain on this one. I once asked my husband (in front of his mother) what our son's teacher's name was -- it was middle of the school year -- he had no idea. *sigh* He has been better, but I have ALWAYS had to push.

This was on my facebook page... anyone who has a teenage son can appreciate this.

380514_234274779977810_100001858680377_590268_2117650743_n.jpg

Evening, Mel.

Like the sound of the size 11 boots. ;)

Although I am an English size 8 which should be an American 9.5, I find a need a 10 at least when I am buying in the States. And a size 11 in trainers. :confused:

It is amazing how children are "your" children when anything needs doing. At least M was able to say that as he did not adopt the children. ;)

Is DD cross with you because you dont have the tree up? Still have not got ours down but I suppose I should for Mums sake.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Pam xxx

happy sunday......

i've no hangover this time :) mind wasn't impressed with my main (looked like sick on a plate and tasted awful too). hubby kept topping my wine up so i couldn't say for sure how many glasses i had but i would say about 3!

Back