Mirjam's Cruise diet

I will Chris, but would like it to be a weekend of doing absolutely nothing lol x

I will Chris, but would like it to be a weekend of doing absolutely nothing lol x

boredom would set in Mirjam
just hope the weather is dry tomorrow may go out for the day with MrR for a mooch around somewhere but Im not going if its raining - its not stopped here today :(

Really? It's been a lovely dry here today. Only a mooch er, no smooching on your stroll lol x

Hahahaha that's a good one Chris, I hope he buys the BESTEST lunch ever! :) x

Guess what no mooching or smooching MrR has been called to a very important job! So im just chilling too cold to do anything except - MAKING JEWELLERY ;)

Am in a very bad mood today, it's totm so I've bloated like a balloon, suffering from migraine again AND I just found out that I don't get a job interview for the job I'm in right now!:mad: Can this day get any worse?

That is rubbish Mirjam, on days like this I think just keeping your focus on small things is a plan. Treat yourself to something - not food - well not Dukan unfriendly anyway - might cheer you up a bit. A relax in the bath, a manicure, etc etc. Please stay strong and remember your tag 'never ever give up'!!!

I know Trudy and I won't, but not getting a bl00dy interview "because we have more experienced candidates" is a load of BS seeing that I have been working as a PA for about 10 years and have more than 22 years of experience!
Sod her, she can stick her job up her big fat behind, it's a cr*p job anyway as I'm always sitting here and have nothing to do. The only reason I applied was to have a steady income per month and now that's gone.....
Have been applying to numerous other positions today so hopefully I will get an interview somewhere. If not, I will have to start working at a supermarket I think.... :(

Oh how absolutely ridiculous Mirjam! I've NEVER understood these situations, and I'm so sorry. As you say, you were MEANT to work elsewhere (how long are you stuck there?)...

Am in a very bad mood today, it's totm so I've bloated like a balloon, suffering from migraine again AND I just found out that I don't get a job interview for the job I'm in right now!:mad: Can this day get any worse?

That is so unfair - a better job will turn up Mirjam and they will regret not giving this job to you - keep your chin up :bighug:

Thanks Jo, Chris, it is quite unfair and I don't understand it at all. Have decided not to "break in" the new one, she can find out all by herself how everything works and I wanna b e gone yesterday! The rest of this week she's not there so that means sitting at my desk for 2 days with nothing to do so will be applying for more jobs and surf the net, have to keep myself busy don't I?

Decided late last nite to take today off as I cannot deal with sitting in an office doing bugger all for 8 hours anymore, it's stressing me out! Am having a lazy one today, am still in bed (it's 12.30) with my cat for company just watching tv and relaxing. Migraine's still there,it's annoying as pills can't make it go away. Have a bead course tonite and have decided not to go to the gym today but will go tomorrow instead.
Food for today is as follows:

B shake
L slow roasted cherry tomato soup and a chicken salad
D not sure yet
S egg whites and chicken strips

Think that happens when we get older Chris!!!! LOL. Hope you enjoyed your duvet day Mirjam - I think I would have been v tempted to do the same in your position. Have fun at your bead class and for sure the gym can wait a day - hope the migraine goes - probably at bit of a stress one after all your dealing with. Fingers crossed tomorrow you wake up renewed and ready to go! x

Hope you're ok Mirjam... 8 hours a day surfing sounds GREAT to me right now, but I honestly do sympathise cos of course it's different when you're there.
x

Thanks guys, have been sick since last Thursday and went to work again today but I still feel very bad. Have already taken 2 migraine pills and they're not really working. Will see how I feel in an hour's time and if I'm still not well, I'm off home again.... I think this is gonna be a long one again :(

THought you had gone a bit quiet lovely. Blimmin head needs to get better though I fear it may be down to stress and until that goes or eases up a bit for you it may be a bit of a journey. Fingers crossed Mirjam. Keep your chin up. xxx

I know Trudy, being here at work doesn't do any good either.... they're interviewing today so hopefully will find out tomorrow how much longer I am sentenced to be here. Went home early yesterday and straight to bed. Yesterday evening I felt a little bit better so managed to make some jewellery but when I woke up this morning, the migraine was back. At the moment I'm fine, hopefully will stay like this for the rest of the day.
Missed my gym session yesterday, hopefully will be able to go tomorrow as I'm getting behind schedule for my 5K run and I don't want that.

B - shake
L - chicken salad
D - grilled salmon with horseradish and capers crust and veggies
S - egg whites and chicken

Back