Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hi everyone,

Bella sounds as though your halloween party is going to be great fun hope you have a good time.:D Will have to let us know all about it on Monday.

Kassy you made me laugh about staining the loo orange! My son who is doing the Great South Run is 25, no thanks Kassy just watching them run brings me out in a sweat!:) I am quite happy watching and cheering them on! He does the 26mile walk with me every May. I have another son who is 21, (makes me feel quite old!)

Thank you for your kind words not a nice decision to have to make but in my Dads case I know we have made the right choice. I have not got any brothers or sisters so it is down to just Mum and me. We found out today he also has skin cancer as well as lung, brain and in the spine.

When we got back from Portland today I could not be bothered to cook so got one of those Indian take away from Sainsburys then had an almond magnum for pudding, I just can not get my slimming head on at the moment, I am eating biscuits etc. Keep thinking will start again on Monday. I know what you mean Kassy because there are times when I feel uncomfortable but it does not stop me reaching for another biccy.:)

Hello Stacy, Katierose, Diva, Flutterby and Dawnbirduk.

Back to work tomorrow:( then half day on Saturday.

Have a good Friday speak soon xxx

Morning ladies!

Bin - huge ((hugs)) for you and your family. I can't imagine what you guys must be going through. We're all here for you though if you ever need to vent about anything!

Well it's Friday! But unfortunately I'm working today and tomorrow.....BOO!!!!!!!!!! And it's currently my totm and I have been eating more rubbish than I would like! I always do though at that time! :( mind you, in comparison to how much I would eat before I'm really not doing THAT bad! Came in from college lastnight though and had a cup of tea and a slice of Swiss roll! Whoops!! I was just so tired and hungry though so I think I deserved it.

Also think I'm coming down with a cold or something - got a really sore throat today, all sniffly and got a stiff neck :( my papa has been really ill though since he got his flu jag, so I think ive caught something from him! Hopefully it is just a cold and nothing more - had flu at the start of this year which just floored me, and I don't want to go through THAT again! lol

Anyhow, enough rambling from me! Have a good Friday ladies, whatever you are doing :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning All

I'm so pleased i'm not alone and you all get where I am coming from. I told the Adonis last night how anxious I am feeling and he is the same. We both feel self conscious about our weights as it is, especially when we over induldge, so have made a pact to start proper again on MOnday.. And I am going to make sure we do this time as I have had over a month off now. Although have enjoyed it haha.

Bella - I think I know what is making the binges worse - a mixture of winter setting in, bad habits making me lose control and the fact that the Adonis is going on a lads weekend to Blackppol next week. Dont get me worng, I trust him 100% but he gets chatted up all the time (even when I am there) and I cant get images out of my head of girls coming on to him. It makes me feel really upset. Its silly coz I kno he thinks the world of me. I'm just being over sensitive though as I feel self conscious due to my little bit weight gain, but i'll be okay in a few weeks. He was exatcly the sam when I went away to Blackpool with the girls. I guess we just adore each other loads haha. I havnt let on to him how much my head is battered with him going away though - must look like strong, ace girlfriend hahaha. Am even given him £50 as a treat to take with him so he just thinks I'm the best at the mo hehe. Tell me all about your halowwn party after the weekend and have lots of fun.

Bin - Cancer is an awful thing. It seems to be effecting so many people I know at the mo, not diretly but through loved ones. I hope they find a cure for it one day. You and your mum are absoloute saints and we are all here to support you. Are you getting support from the McMillan nurses? Your lad sounds super fit, doing all that exercise. 21 and 25 ehy... I remember those days. I was out on the hoy all the time haha. Not much has changed there then hahaha. Sounds like we are all in a non-diet mood at the mo. Just get back to it Monday with me :)

Stacey - Not TOTM again. Grrrrrr. I think you suffer quite bad with it too dont you? Not as bad as you were tho which is a good thing. Bet you hate working on a Saturday. Just think of the pennies! How is college going? You enjoying it? Hard work? Hope your papa is okay soon. Flu is a awful thing. I have had it twice. The first time I was in bed for 2 solid weeks. The second time wasnt as bad but still terrible.

Flutterby - You are right - we all need a break and I should just enjoy the time off instead of freeting too much. Defo back on track on Monday.

Dawnbird - BIG HELLOOOOO and welcome. Thanks for your support and its good to know you get what I mean. Its a tough struggle aint it. How are you managing? What diet you follow?

Hi to the rest of you? Diva, you have not been around for a few days teasing us with food port, where are you? hehehehe.

Katierose - how are you getting on? Still amazing I hope.

Well, this week I have gained another pound. so now am 11.12. But its tough titty. I'm sick of beating myself up about it. Gonna enjoy the weekend and defo get back to the old Kassy on Monday and work my butt off at the gym and eat sensibly. 11 stone for Xmas here I come! (hopefully haha).

Well hope you all havnt fell asleep reading this post. Hope you all have a mint weekend xxx

Hiya,

Just a quickie while on my lunch break,

Stacy hope you are feeling better and not getting a cold, it must be the sudden change in weather as so many people I know have got them. I hope your Papa is soon better.
I am lucky as I have never had actual flu which I understand is awful. Don't fret about your swiss roll (says me who is at present munching on a scone, no cream and jam though!!) I think all of us have got the munchies at the moment I think we all deserve a treat at times or some time off. I always used to crave chocolate when it was TOTM.
I am at work today and tomorrow morning as well, luckily I have got cover for the afternoon as I have got football.

Kassy don't fret about the Adonis going away you obviously adore each other so just think these girls can waste their time chatting him up if they want, but he is only interested in one person and you are the one that he comes home to. So dont let those images ruin your weekend, he loves you for who you are and a few pounds is certainly not going to make any difference to the way he feels about you.

I have now decided I will try and get my diet head back on Monday so yes I will join you and hopefully get a few pounds off by Christmas:)

Hello everyone else, hope you are all ok take care and have a good weekend x

Had a horrible bingeing session today and tbh, wanted nothing more than to make myself sick after but I was out :-( now home and feeling like absolute crap, just feel so guilty because I've only been doing SW for 2 weeks and probably only truly stuck to the plan for 5 days. Just feel like a total failure and horribly out of control.

Oh Flutterby, I know exactly how you feel. 5 good days is still better than none. Do you make yourself sick sometimes? I used to be bulemic so I understand how it feels. I hop you are okay.

I will be back on line after the weekend for a proper chat hun.

Just quickly popped on here before I leave work.

Speak to you all after the weekend.

And Butterfly, we are all here for you xxxxxx

Flutterby don't feel guilty or crap because you have had a few bad days, just take a deep breath draw a line under it and start again. You are not a failure, we would not be human if we did not have the odd blips.
I have been terrible last couple of weeks have not even weighed myself as I know I am not going to like what the scales say, going to summon up the courage on Monday!
Also it takes a while to get your head round a new eating plan, so don't let it get you down we are all here for you take care keep smiling:) xx

bin59 said:
Flutterby don't feel guilty or crap because you have had a few bad days, just take a deep breath draw a line under it and start again. You are not a failure, we would not be human if we did not have the odd blips.
I have been terrible last couple of weeks have not even weighed myself as I know I am not going to like what the scales say, going to summon up the courage on Monday!
Also it takes a while to get your head round a new eating plan, so don't let it get you down we are all here for you take care keep smiling:) xx

Thanks bin, but this is a strange 'blip'. I'm in bed, already planning my binges for tomorrow. It's awful. Making me feel really sad because I feel so out of control :-(

Morning hope you all had a good week end.

Flutterby sorry I never got back after your last post, I hope you are feeling better, please don't feel sad you are NOT a failure. I know how you feel as there are days when I am at work and working out what I can binge on at lunch time and my binge at lunch time then continues into an evening binge:( You are not alone we can all do it together keep smiling we are all here for you:)

Well am going to summon up the courage to jump on the scales in a while see what damage I have done over the past couple of weeks:eatdrink051: Really must get my healthy eating head back on.

Went to football on Sat another win for us I can not believe I am watching same team as last season, have another game on Tuesday evening loving it, top of the league at the moment:D
On Sunday went over to Southsea to cheer my son and his mate on in the Great South Run. They were running for the NSPCC, they ran a faster time then in 2010 which they were pleased about.:)

Hope you had a good time at your Halloween party Bella.

Right the time has come to step on those scales will let you know the damage later.

Take care have a good Monday:D

Morning All

Flutterby - How are you my lovley? Trust me when I say we know exactly how you feel. As Bin says, it is hard to get int a regime, but just take each day at a time and you will get there. If I can do it anyone can... Really, I used to be terrible when I first started, but then before I knew it I was on a rll and the more you lose th more determined you get. Its getting past that first hirdle which is the hardest but you can do it. What do you think is setting your binge off? Sometime when we put too mcuh pressure on ourselves it can lead to binges. Eat the right foods and fill up and it will make you want to binge less. By sticking to a 1500 calorie a day diet the weight will slowly come off but you can still eat quite alot and eat foods you enjoy. We are totally here to support you and we cont YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!This time last year I was almost 4st heavier, but with dedication through the week (I am never good on a weekend) and a little exercise it has paid off. Slowly the way forward. Just give us a shout whenever you need us. Try keeping a food diary too. That really helped me at the start.

Bin - Sounds like you have had a busy weekend. Good on your son for doing so well in the run and what a great cause he done it for too. Tell him well done from us lot. How did you get on with the dreaded scales? Well, I am defo starting fresh from today. You still with me on this one? Even i we just aim for 1-2lb a week (most weeks) we could lose a nice little lump for Xmas hehe. I want o get down to 11st for Xmas. So 12lb to go. LETS DO THIS!!!! Bring it on hehehehehe. I am going to do the Great North Run next year with my step siter so we are starting trining once a week from this Thursday. I am not a runner in the least. Will have to walk for a minute then run for a minte I think until I get some stamina up. Will let you know how I get on.

Bella - How was the halloween party? You get any pics in ya outfit?

Hey to the rest of you, how have you all been keeping?

I had a canny weekend. Stuffed my face at the chinease restuarant on Saturday then had an all day session on the booze then went to the Adonis's sisters saturday night for a family night in. Was blotto by 11pm. So yesterday was a pure chill out day with lotrs of munchies, nursing my hangover.

All ready to start fresh today, get back to the gym and lose weight again. Whos with me??????????

Speak to you all soon xxxx

Hi All

Kassy I'm with you! I feel rough....still! lol well, it's mainly tiredness now. Party was ace! We have over 30 people in our house and spilling into the street dressed in a variety of outfits including nurses, zombies, witches and Elvis! So much alcohol and so hungover yesterday despite having to leave town early and bring my mate home because she was being sick everywhere. Nice! Was a bit annoyed to be honest, but it's one of those things. Will get some pics on here later, but I look awful in them - drunk and fat - not a good look! Going to Asda after work to stock up on healthy foods. Enough is enough now, I go to South Africa 8 weeks tomorrow and need to shift this weight. It's now or never and I have a plan to help us all so watch this space!

Flutterby - hope you're ok honey - we're all here for you :)

Speak later xxxx

Evening ladies! Just a quick check in from me for now. Been feeling very ill since Thursday night :( been in bed every day :(

Still not feeling great, but should be at work tomorrow, so will wait and see how I feel in the morning!

Looking forward to feeling better and getting back on track again soon!

Bells I'm intrigued as to what your plan is for us all! :)

Will post again once I've had a chance to read over all your posts! xxxx

Evening everyone.

Well I did the deed sheepishly stood on those scales, shut my eyes and then had a sneaky peek, oh my god 6lbs on arghhhhh:mad: my own fault!

So yes I am with you Kassy healthy eating head on and I am ready to go.
Funny you talking about Great North Run because I was saying to Mr Bin this morning I just might sign up For Great South Run 2012 and not tell my son, can you imagine his face when I turn up there with him wearing my trainers etc!! Where he does not live at home I can train without him knowing!:D

Bella your halloween party sounds fantastic, looking forward to seeing photos. Can not wait to hear what your plan is for us, exciting I love surprises:)

Sorry to hear you have not been well Stacy, what was it flu? Hope you are feeling much better now and well on the road to recovery.:) Did you see X factor this week I knew Sophie would go as soon as I saw the bottom two, Frankie is still there wish he would go, maybe next week.

Hi everyone else hope you are all ok.
Have a good evening xx

Miss_Kassy said:
Morning All

Flutterby - How are you my lovley? Trust me when I say we know exactly how you feel. As Bin says, it is hard to get int a regime, but just take each day at a time and you will get there. If I can do it anyone can... Really, I used to be terrible when I first started, but then before I knew it I was on a rll and the more you lose th more determined you get. Its getting past that first hirdle which is the hardest but you can do it. What do you think is setting your binge off? Sometime when we put too mcuh pressure on ourselves it can lead to binges. Eat the right foods and fill up and it will make you want to binge less. By sticking to a 1500 calorie a day diet the weight will slowly come off but you can still eat quite alot and eat foods you enjoy. We are totally here to support you and we cont YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!This time last year I was almost 4st heavier, but with dedication through the week (I am never good on a weekend) and a little exercise it has paid off. Slowly the way forward. Just give us a shout whenever you need us. Try keeping a food diary too. That really helped me at the start.

Bin - Sounds like you have had a busy weekend. Good on your son for doing so well in the run and what a great cause he done it for too. Tell him well done from us lot. How did you get on with the dreaded scales? Well, I am defo starting fresh from today. You still with me on this one? Even i we just aim for 1-2lb a week (most weeks) we could lose a nice little lump for Xmas hehe. I want o get down to 11st for Xmas. So 12lb to go. LETS DO THIS!!!! Bring it on hehehehehe. I am going to do the Great North Run next year with my step siter so we are starting trining once a week from this Thursday. I am not a runner in the least. Will have to walk for a minute then run for a minte I think until I get some stamina up. Will let you know how I get on.

Bella - How was the halloween party? You get any pics in ya outfit?

Hey to the rest of you, how have you all been keeping?

I had a canny weekend. Stuffed my face at the chinease restuarant on Saturday then had an all day session on the booze then went to the Adonis's sisters saturday night for a family night in. Was blotto by 11pm. So yesterday was a pure chill out day with lotrs of munchies, nursing my hangover.

All ready to start fresh today, get back to the gym and lose weight again. Whos with me??????????

Speak to you all soon xxxx

Oh wow 4st lighter in a year?! That's amazing!

I have no idea what brings on the binges - just an overwhelming sense of I need food. And bad food at that. Thanks for your support and advice, the first hurdle is definitely the hardest :-(

bin59 said:
Morning hope you all had a good week end.

Flutterby sorry I never got back after your last post, I hope you are feeling better, please don't feel sad you are NOT a failure. I know how you feel as there are days when I am at work and working out what I can binge on at lunch time and my binge at lunch time then continues into an evening binge:( You are not alone we can all do it together keep smiling we are all here for you:)

Well am going to summon up the courage to jump on the scales in a while see what damage I have done over the past couple of weeks:eatdrink051: Really must get my healthy eating head back on.

Went to football on Sat another win for us I can not believe I am watching same team as last season, have another game on Tuesday evening loving it, top of the league at the moment:D
On Sunday went over to Southsea to cheer my son and his mate on in the Great South Run. They were running for the NSPCC, they ran a faster time then in 2010 which they were pleased about.:)

Hope you had a good time at your Halloween party Bella.

Right the time has come to step on those scales will let you know the damage later.

Take care have a good Monday:D

Hi Bin hope your day was good!

It's true. I'm sure many of us have these struggles, just in that moment they seem like the end of the world don't they?

I'm mental,y preparing myself for a gain this week at my SW weigh in. Don't worry about yours.... Reading yours I thought to myself 'that's nothing... She can get bk on track'. I'm gonna apply that to myself!!

Big hugs being sent to you xx

bin59 said:
Sorry to hear you have not been well Stacy, what was it flu? Hope you are feeling much better now and well on the road to recovery.:) Did you see X factor this week I knew Sophie would go as soon as I saw the bottom two, Frankie is still there wish he would go, maybe next week.

It's a bit like flu, without the fever - have all the other symptoms. Have had to phone in sick to work today too :( just dont feel good at all! Yes I saw X Factor and can't believe Frankie is still in! Sophie really wasn't that good on Saturday so can see why she went! X

Morning

Just a quick one before I head off to work:(.

Sorry you are still not well Stacy snuggle back under that duvet and hopefully you will be better soon:). I did not see Sats X factor just caught up on result show but a few people said Sophie was not good. Not sure who I want to win yet.

Flutterby thats it think positive:) we will lose this together one day at a time and if we gain sometimes it will just make us more determined to get back on track the following week. Keep smiling :D

Well I had better get ready to go, really dont feel like work today, still footie tonight fingers crossed for another win, will catch 10.45pm ferry home so should get home about 11.15pm.

Speak tomorrow hello to everyone hope you all have a good Tuesday. xx

Hi all

Oooooh, not long till lunch time and am staaaaaaarvvinnnnng. Do I opt for beans on toast again today or some soup? hmmmmmm decisions decisions.

I was quite good yesterday. Consumed around 1500 cals (and tht included a sneaky wham bar, some space raider crisps and a tiny bit ice cream) so am happy but I still havnt got back to the gym. Wont get back tonight either as I have to go shopping, go for a dreaded smear then make tea. I'm making the Adonis and I a Thai green curry with rice and vedge (just sauce out of a jar though haha).

Bella - Oooooooh, what have you got planned for us? You always have great ideas. Party soundes amazing and I too cant wait o see piccies. I bet you dnt look fat so stop putting yourself down. Shame your freind coudlnt handle the pace but it was nice of you to look after her.

Bin - I defo defo defo think you should do the run next year. Start training nw once a week like me and we can egg each other on. Not only will it get us fir and help us lose a few pound, but its such a physical test too to see if we can do it. Plus the mney you can raise for charity makes you feel great. I watched X factor on Sunday on repeat. I knew Sohie would go but Frankie should have defo gone before her. He is a cheeky chappy though and thats why people like him. I am really liking (do I dare say it.............) ..... Kitty!!!! She's a bit odd but works so hard and her ideas agre great and she is mega entertaining and can really sing!. I also love Craig and Marcus Collins and Little Mix (as they are now called). Who is your fave?

Infact - everyone - who do you all want to win Xfactor - I love hearing comments hehe.

Flutterby - How are you today? Are you feeing a bit more positive? Try not to think of yourself as being on a diet as that can set of binges. The body always wants what you cant have. Allow yourself little treats every other day. But try not to go OTT. Saviour each mouthfull of each meal. Eat slowly. Make new healthy recepies. It all helps.

Stacey - Awwww hun, sorry to hear you not well. Make sure you have a few days in bed so you dont make yourself worse. Get plenty fluids and some vitiman c down ya neck. Hope you ok soon.

Well, back to work for me but speak soon xxxx

Hi girls,

Am finalising my plan so will post on here tonight and let you all know so you can hop on board if you wish! Hope you're ok.

Stacy - get better soon honey.
Bin - hope you enjoy the footie.
Kassy - go for the soup - it's more filling and tricks your brain into thinking your fuller for longer (apprently so anyway!) Oh and I think little mix are wicked on Xfactor - so cute - and that one who got upset over her weight on sat night...awwww, i just wanted to cuddle her! Also love Janet and Craig. Think Jonny will go far but more so as a presenter than a singer.

I'm feeling really drained today (totm) so just want to snuggle in bed and watch tv! Roll on 5.30! Just had a tuna salad for lunch but it wasn't at all satisfying followed by a clemintine but it was like eating grapefruit - so bitter and horrible! :(

Anyway, must dash now - speak you you all later xx

Back