Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hi girls, just a quick check in to let you all know I lost 4 lbs! Yaaaay! V.v.v. happy this morning. Planning a big walk home from work tonight coz I'm not using my car today because there's something wrong with it and feels like I'm driving on ice! Gulp! I've left it parked on the driveway at home and got a lift this morning but looking at a good 45 min walk tonight....just hope it stops raining! ;-)

Anyway, how ru all? Sounds like we all need a bit of motivation to keep us on track so I'm thinking let's talk Xmas dresses! Have u seen your party dress for the season? Have u got an Xmas party to go to? What's everyone wearing or what dress would u like to wear? I'm thinking let's focus less on the food and more on the fun stuff! Lol

Speak soon lovlies xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hi Girlies

Bella - I love you chit chat hahaha. Mega congrats on the loss. Thats awsome!!!! I hope I can do that in my first week (starting tomorow) Oooooohh dresses.... Well, I loved that one you showed us from Matalan. My party dress this season though is one I have had in the cupboard for over 2 years. Its an electric blue bodycon pencil dress. Goes donwn to the knee and has 3 aysemettic strapps over one shoulder. Its a small size 14 and have worked out that to fin into it just nice for Xmas I will need to b 11st. So thats my main frock. But I also want a few more as will be out alot over Xmas. I love ASOS and BooHoo so must look on there when I have some spare pennies. New Look have some nice stuff in too. You getting that one from Matalan? They only had the black and gold one in the shop near me. Oooooh, I want to go shoping now... you have gave me the buzz hahahaha.

Katirose - I am just astounded everytime I look at your weight loss tracker. You are one insperation missy!!!!! Thats great that your BMI has come down so far. bet you are feeling great. Whjat is your Xmas goal. Pass me some of your motivation please hahaha.

Dawnbird - Grab that hubby, spike him with a few vods and hit that dabcefloor haha. Tis the teason to be merry so make sure you have some fut or leave the man at home and you hit the town with the girls!!!!

Flutterby - Have a wonderful time at your sisters. How long have you been with your fella? Is he supportive with yur diet? You got a Xmas frock in mind yet? What shops do you like?

Diva - Just remain focused on geting better and keep lapping up all the hospitality hehe. Mr Diva sounds like a good un. Dont bother with the scales. Just get on them in a few weeks when you have been back on your diet for a while so you dont get dishearteded.

We had a Maccy D's last night. I dunno why I bother coz they are canny bland. The we had loads of sweets in bed and watched Prison Break and snuggled up. Then its the Adonis's tea prty tonight so we have pizza, hot dogs, crisps and cake. But am feeling determined that I can stat tomorow. Especially now Bella has got me thinking about all the lovley dresses I want to wear ver Xmas. Thanks Bella - you have give me the motivation I needed. Thanks girl!!!!

How are you all today then? Its wet and miserable here.

You all sorted for Xmas. I have loads to get yet. I need mor money hehehe xxx

Wooooo hoooooo, SuperBella to the rescue! Du-du-du-daaaaaaaa! lol I love the party season! I'm glad I've inspired you Kassy. I seriously love getting all dolled up, infact, I'm in the process of vamping up my look at the mo. Am going to the hairdressers on saturday to sort out my roots and get back to being a sexy blonde again! Am also loving red lipstick and nail varnish at the mo! Ooooh, I'm such a little minx! :)

Your blue dress sounds lush. I really want a pencil skirt but I'm not sure I can pull it off? I think my thighs are too fat, but then along comes Gok on the TV and I always see him putting people in them that are on the curvy side. Actually, I think I'm going to tweet him and ask! lol Imagine if I get a reply!

Are any of you on twitter? Im @tanyafs if anyone wants to come and follow me! lol

Dawnbird...drag the hubby out and do as Kasy said! lol a few cheeky drinks will do the trick! ;)

oh, and Kassy...Maccy D's might be bland but they're tasty as at 3am after a night out when your scoffing a quarter pounder with cheese and trying to flag down a taxi to get home! lol lol lol!!!!!!

*party* *party* *party* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
hahahaha, i just tweeted Gok! lol Will let you know if I get a reply! ;)

Hiya girls! it's me....again!!!! Well I walked home from work and tracked it: 4.03 miles in 52.54 mins and burnt 496 kcals! Yaaay! Still no reply from Gok though! xx

Hi everyone,

Wow Bella 4lb off that is great bet you are really pleased with yourself:D have you put £4 in your treat pot? Has Gok tweeted yet keep us posted!!!:)

Kassy hope the tea party with the children went well:), hope the Adonis enjoyed his B.day, gosh 30 makes me feel old! Your dress sounds lovely, I like New Look they have nice clothes. Weather here has been horrible too dark and drizzle all day.

Wow Katierose you are doing so well a real inspiration:D I am with Kassy send some of your motivation this way!

Hello Diva glad Mr D is looking after you don't worry about those scales just concentrate on getting better. x

Flutterby hope you had a good weekend with your sister, does she live far from you x

Hello Stacy, Dawnbird and Elm x

I have lost 3lb this week another 3lbs and then I am back to where I was 4 weeks ago.

Hope you all have a good Weds. Take care xx

Last edited:
Hi Bin

Yes, the £4 is now in my savings pot! Yaaay! Looking forward to adding more to it over the next few weeks! Well done on your loss - that's fantastic. keep up the good work.

Well, still no reply from Gok...how dissappointing! On the plus side, I'm going to see Blood Brothers at my local theatre tonight. Really looking forward to it as haven't been to see a show for ages. Might look at booking tickets for the xmas panto too!

Have a good morning lovlies and will be back at lunch time :) xx

Morning All

Bella - Blood Brothers is a great show. I have seen it twice now. Its nice to have stuff like that planned. Gives you something to look forward to. Hahahaha, can't believe you tweeted Gok. And shame on him for not responding haha. I think pencil skirts and dresses are flattering on a curcy frame. I will be wearing my body shaper underneith like - does a great job. Hey, that was a canny hike home. You burned some cals there me dear. Well done. Looking forward to hearing jhow much you have in your pot at the end of the 7 weeks. If you keep going at this rate you will have a small fortune and a new body. Bonus!!!!

Bin - Yey! 3lb is great. Bet you ae well chuffed. Siunds like you are back into the swing of things.

Well, today is the day I get back on the Wagon. But to be thruthfull, I dont have that buzz of determination. I can tell the next few days are going to be a test of my will power as my head is still not in it. I am goiing to try my hardest though as after a few days I should be okay. But I am already craving junk and its only 9am. I have just had some healthy living cereal and plan on soup for lunch. God its gonna be hard. Grrrrrrrrrr.

I think am popping to the Metro Centre tonight to have askeg in primark for some winter clothes as I have nothing. Hope they have some nice cheap flattering stuff. Am gonna build my wardrobe up each week.

Have a great day everyone and speak to you all soon xxx

haha, Kassy, I've taken it further now and sent an angry tweet to Gary Barlow! lol Apparently the rumour is The Risk are coming back to X Factor and he's asking people to retweet if they agree. I Tweeted him asking why they should come back when they got the lowest votes and if anyone should be given a second chance it should be Johnny so be fair and stop being so contraversial with the rules! lol hahaha, don't mess with me today! I doubt he'll reply!

Anyway, Blood Brothers...I canny wait! I know the story but have never seen the musical so am really looking forward to it.

How are you getting on today? Has the inspiration to get motivated come back yet? Think of the dress! lol I've decided im going dress shopping on Saturday after I've been to the hairdressers. I have a voucher to spend in Debenhams so thought I'd try on a few dresses and treat myself so watch this space! Hope you find some nice bargains in Primarni! xx

Hi Ladies,

I agree with you Bella think it would be really unfair to bring the Risk back over Johnny, mind you the programme is a real shambles this year any thing to up the ratings!! I was looking forward to it with the new judges but am not so sure now.
I saw Blood Brothers a few years ago loved it, have a good evening.

Kassy am sure you will get the motivation back just keep thinking of those dresses for christmas. Hope you find lots of lovely bargains at the Metro Centre.

I went shopping this morning I want a new jacket but did not find anything I ended up buying a long cardigan from Matalan! Have got to go to Southampton next Tues for hospital appoint so may go and have a look round the shops before catching ferry home, they have more choice then we do here.
Am having hair done this afternoon just usual cut and blow dry but looking forward to it, a cup of coffee and a good old yarn:D
Enjoy rest of your day xx

Evening ladies...sorry I've been awol again for a while. Been really busy again here!

No news on the job front yet - the big boss is supposed to be coming out on Friday to see the shop, meet me and have a chat with my boss about business. So I just have to wait and see what is going to happen!

X Factor - so glad Frankie has gone! It's his own stupid fault! Some people have been saying how they feel sorry for him etc, but I don't! I think he was the type of guy who would have behaved that way no matter where he was!

I have been soooooooo bad again this week with food! :( No exercise at all - apart from my little walk up to work and back a couple of days a week! I really need to do something!!

Bin, are you looking for a winter jacket? I bought a black quilted one from Asda for £16 and it's soooo warm and cosy :) I would recommend it! Well done on your 3lb loss :)

Bella - I love Gok Wan - hope he responds to your tweet! lol You sound like the kind of person I SHOULD be Bella! lol I just can't be bothered with spending ages getting dolled up for parties etc - maybe its just because I don't think I can look nice enough! Bit I do have to start looking for an outfit for the Christmas party - which is on the 2nd December!! :confused: I honestly don't have a clue what to wear! I will be getting my hair cut though for it -something else that I don't know what to do with. It's just so long - halfway down my back!

Kassy - How are you getting on today? Have you found your motivation yet? When you do, can you help me find mine??? lol :D Regarding Christmas - I have started my Christmas shopping, but still have quite a few things to buy! Me and mum are going shopping next Thursday though (we like to do one full day of shopping every Xmas!). We bought 6 rolls of wrapping paper the other day though! I'm getting into the Christmas spirit already - the Xmas tunes have been playing, and we're putting our decorations up at work on Friday :D Exciting stuff!! How about everyone else?

Hi to everyone else, hope you have all had a good Wednesday :) xxxx

Hiya girlies!

Just got back from watching Blood Brothers...oh my days, it was brilliant! I loved every minute of it, such a good, but sad story. I could easilly watch it again. Have to confess though, I was very naughty - we ate at the theatre before the show and I had a chicken and chorizo sausage wrap with chips and 3 small glasses of rose! Ooooops! Naughty, naughty! Going to get back on it tomorrow though and will be doing another walk home too as still haven't sorted my car. My housemate looked at it though and said I need two new front wheels and should get my tracking looked at also. Looks like I have a fun weekend ahead of me! Someone at work has given me a number of a company that sells nearly new tyres from about £14 each so hopefully it won't be too expensive.

So, Xfactor news.....no reply from Mr Barlow, (not that I was expecting one!) but the word on the street is they are bringing 4 acts back on Saturday to sing on the live show and then it's up to the public to decide who stays. Not sure who they all are, but Amelia-Lily is one of them! Yaay!

Bin - hows the new cardi?! lol I want a nice one now it's getting cold so might have to pop to Matalan after pay day and have a look! Hope you enjoyed your trip to the hairdressers! :)

Stacy - No reply from Gok either! lol What is it with these Celebs...don't they know who I am?! ;) Sounds like you need to start getting into the party spirit missy! I think tomorrow night you should put on some pop music, pour yourself a cheeky drink and spend some time pampering yourself. Have a bubble bath, paint your nails, indulge in a lush moisturiser and remind yourself that you deserve it because you are beautiful. :) When is your xmas party and where is it? I say get online and start looking for dress ideas and also check out hair styles too. Is there a celeb you admire? I love Holly Willoughby and Kimberley from Girls Aloud so I'm always checking out their styles to get ideas of how I can adapt it to myself. My hair is quite long too so am looking to get a few layers put in it and a nice sweeping side fringe...have you thought of that?

Remember girls, we can do this...."because we're worth it" ;-) xxxx

Glad you had a good night Bella!!!

Thats interesting with the x factor! I don't think I'll be watching it this weekend though - my parents, little brother and his girlfriend are away to Centre Parks, leaving me and my dog on our own!! But I have a couple of friends coming round on Saturday, so think we'll be watching some chick flicks!

Unfortunately I won't be able to do that fab pampering stuff you mentioned tonight, as it's a college night! But maybe tomorrow when I'm on my own here, maybe that'll be better :)

I am thinking of getting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I've heard some people have had great results with it! Anyone here tried it?

I have two Christmas parties! First one is with a few girls I used to work with on the 2nd Dec (which is a Christmas party that our local radio station do at Murrayfield rugby stadium!) so should be a great night! Then my work one is on the 17th, at a Tapas restaurant, then we have a private karaoke room booked at a club (we get our own mini stage and everything!!! lol) I was looking at this dress online http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...earchTerm=Embellished waist dress&pageSize=20

What do you think?? I also love Kimberley from Girls Aloud and Holly Willoughby! Yeah I think I need to get my hair cut a little bit shorter and get the layers back through it! It's just a right mess! But people still compliment me on my hair when I wear it down (I wear it tied back a lot, especially for work).

Anyhow, I'm literally just up - didn't even get out of bed before I responded, so I better go have breakfast and start my first day of a restart AGAIN!! ;) have a good day ladies!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Ladies

Terrible terrible terrible time at the Metro centre last night. Ended up sobbing in the chaning rooms in Primani. There was soooo much to choose from and I took lodas in with me but nothing seemed to look right, then seeimg myself in the full length mirror from every angle topped me over the edge and I couldnt keep my tears back. Good job I was quiet or people would have thought I'd lost the plot. I honestly fellt dizzy and like the changing room was closing in on me. Pure panic attack!!!! I think because I need so much stuff (as I literally have nothing for autumn/winter) I felt so overwhelmed and didnt even know where to start. I need everything from shoes/boots and wellies to a hat to go on my head. I need jeans, tops and a winter coat. In the end I bought 2 plain black tops for work as I was desperate for work tops too! I have no daytime clothes for a weekend either. When I think about what I need I go blank and start to stress. Bella I wish you lives here as sounds like you dead good with fashion. I am okay when I have a few bits to work with already but starting from scratch is a utter nightmare. I dont have a clue! I really wanted some skinny jeans, knee high boots andnice tops, but the skinny jeans in primark are so tight on the legs its unreal.

Annyhoo, after leaving Primark I thought I would just gop get my winetr coat from Peacocks or somewhere, but I was just wandering round aimisly in a funny detached mood. Must of had the most vacant look on my face too. But every coat I tried on I fely hideous in (as I had got myself in that funny mood where nthing looks good). Then I decisde to go home and I had to try hold it togeather walking through the metro and on thebus home. Tears just kept stinging my eyes.

I am due on any day now though so I think that has had a huge impact. Am sure once my PMT eases off and I am a few weeksinto my diet I will feel like the old me again. I hope so, otherwise its a trip to the docs for happy pills for me which I dont really want to get as I have been doing so well for over a year without them.

When I got in last night the Adonis was wanting to get "jiggy with it" but I honestly couldnt. I felt so detached from everyhing and hollow and basically an emotional wrek. I still feel like that today too. Please god let is pass soon.

Eeeeh girls, sorry to ramble on for ages there but I needed to get it out my system.

Xfactor - Yeah, I heard on the radio somehting about people voting and they were on about Amelia. I really lik her so think I will be voting for her! It wuld be fab if she even went on to win it!

Bella - Love that jumper. Will keep you nice and warm. I knew you would love Blood brothers. Did you cry? I did (suprise suprise haha). Mmmmm, that wrap sounds lush. I need to take a leaf out of your book and find a style Icon. I'm sick of not making enough effort with myself.

Stacey - defo listen to Bella and have yourself a pamper evening. The girl knows what she is talking about hehe. Let us know wht the big boss says when they come to visit.

Bin - Have a wonderful day t the hirdressers and a natter. What is your cardi like? I might pop to Matalan on my lunch break actually.

How is everyone else doing?

Oooh, forgot to say, day 1 of diet went well yesterday. Lets hope I can keep it up and I will be right as rain in no time.

Well, my Boss just come in and gave me a huge job (hence why my individual posts to you all are short and sweet) so I must go but speak to you all soon xxxxx

Well I weighed myself this morning since I'm restarting today, and I'm 13st 1lb - so still managed to lose 1lb since my last weigh in! I've already drunk 750ml water today, had a glass of semi skimmed milk and currently drinking a cup of tea (with no sugar!). Really don't know what to have for lunch since I had toast for breakfast ???

Miss_Kassy said:
Ooooh, stacey - you must have posted the same time I was replying. That dress is really nice :) xxx

I did post a message giving you huuuuuuuuuge hugs for your shopping experience but I can't see it now??? Confused.com! xxx

Awwwwwww Kassy........BIIIIGGGGGGGG hugs for you. I think the tears are without a doubt hormonal. Remember how much weight you have lost this year and how good you look. Totm always manages to make me feel like that too. With regards to the clothes you want, you should make a list of all the things you need and then decide what are the most important. Then get online and look for some inspiration, have a think of what colour you want and then start comparing. Once you know what you want, then decide what colour hat/gloves/scarf will go with it and take it from there. I think I nice dark blue, red or green coat will look lovely on you. Then you can get a matching white hat/glove/scarf set from somewhere like accessorize or even M&S. That will go with all colours. Or even get a black set coz then that goes with everything!

Blood brothers made me ball my eyes out but then my mascara started running which made my eyes sting so I looked a bit of a mess when I walked out of the theatre! Then again, I looked a mess when I walked in to so probably got away with it! lol

Stacy - well done on your weight loss! :) Keep it up! Definitely have a pamper night one day this weekend - will be lush. Really like that dress by the way, might even get it myself! lol

Well Ive just had a big mixed salad for lunch with low fat coleslaw, chicken and some cracker bread. Still hungry though, but have an apple and banana to keep me going this afternoon! ooooh, exciting! lol

Big hugs everyone xxxx

Back