Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Thanks bella! And your salad sounds lovely :) I've just had a half bowl of veg soup. Will have to have something else though because it won't fill me up til dinner!

Kassy, Bella has given you great fashion advice :) I think - going by your photo - you would also suit dark purple colours! I absolutely love purple and there's lots out there just now!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kassy big hugs, must be down to Totm a horrible time I am exactly the same, even now although I am at the other end of the cycle I still have the PMT symptons!! Just think of the weight you have lost you are an inspiration, and you are a very pretty lady. Take Bellas advice and hit those shops with a plan!:D

Love the dress Stacy and well done with the weight loss. Hope all goes well tomorrow when your boss visits. I wanted an "inbetween" jacket have got a heavy winter coat but wanted one for now. We have not got an Asda on the Island, but will look on line. Hope you manage to have your pampering session tomorrow:)

Glad you enjoyed Blood Brothers Bella it is so sad, I cried:cry: mind you it does not take much to start me off!! Yes had a good trip to hairdressers I was her last customer so we sat and had coffee I was there for 2 hours and had a good old natter:) Can not believe that neither Gary Barlow or Gok tweeted you back!!

Had day off today spent the morning clearing the loft what a load of junk in there! I think a few trips to the tip are in order God I lead an exciting life!!
This afternoon went and stayed with my Dad so Mum could go out to a Christmas lunch.

Take care xx

Ladies I need some SERIOUS motivation :-(

Sitting in my bed crying. I feel like such a try hard. I put so much effort into my appearance, always trying to look half decent for my bf, but it just never works. Feels like I'm busting out of everything. Miss Kassy I know the feeling, I really do.

Have not stuck to my diet in weeks, just fail at it everyday. Feel really crap. And very sad. And very much alone. Don't even know what I'm saying tbh. Just sitting here and I feel like a total failure. Feels like I've failed so bad it's not even worth restarting

Hi ladies x
Flutter bye u had to say something I really know how you feel and just wanted to say that I think we women are very hard on ourselves and my advice sweetheart is take this one day at a time . For years I ve been trying every diet under the sun failing piling more weight on but all the time being hard on myself So what changed for me this time ? I decided to accept that this would be a journey that would have hiccups but I would stop calling it a diet but a lifestyle change x
So you will do this and I'm sure you look good ! And beautiful and that is how your bf will see you x
Miss k you truly are a beautiful girl and so embrace yourself you are my inspiration !
As is the lovely bella stacy bin diva we are all in this together so sending you a big hug x x x

I think it must be the time of year because a lot of us seem to be struggling!

I kind of did ok yesterday, but could have done much better!! And with my family going away this weekend I just hope I don't keep munching away! I was supposed to have a few friends coming over on Sat for dinner, but it's only one now (and one that I don't like all that much!), so I'm completely fed up about that :( I just feel like I get forgotten about most of the time coz I'm on my own, whereas all my friends are in couples!

Anyhow, rant for this morning over! Now I just have to get the motivation to get out the car and head up to work! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning by Boooootiful minimins

Stacey - I defo think its the time of year to struggle. Dieting alone is hard, nevermind without the dark nights and damp weather. I turn into a squirrel most Winters and come back out to play in Spring, but am determined this year to try keep on top of things and enjoy the festive season. Seen as though your family away, why dont you get some yummy healthy ingreedoents and cook proper low fat meals. Shame not all the girls are coming round now. Hope you still have a nice weekend though and enjoy having the house to yourself while you can.

Katierose - Still doing flab-e-loss I see hehehe. A full 3 stone gone forever! You are right - we should call it a lifestile change. Thats what I do too. The word diet sets you up for a fall i think. Thanks for those really kind words. You sorted for Xmas?

Flutterby - Hope you are okay. I have to admit, I found the battle of self image much worse when I was younger like yourself. I think self confidence comes with age and things will get easier for you. You have to believe in youself. Dont put too much pressure on yourself. Start to compliemnt yourself and embrace what you have. Do you do exercise? That can make you feel loads better.

Bin - Yeah, I think the TOTM had loads to do with it as I have perked right up now. Any foosball this weekend? How is your Dad? Asda and Tesco have loads of coats online and not too pricey either. You must take a look.

Stacey - Or should I say Miss Gok hahaha. Infact, your new name is Gokette hehehe. Fantastic advice I will certianly take on board. Thank you :eek:) You sound like you are still doing fab. keep it up. Have you seen any other musicals? Have you seen Phanton of the Opera? Its amazing. I defo reccomend it. What you up to this weekend?

Well ladies, I was good again yesterday and had around 1200 calories. Still no gym but will be there over the weekend probally. Plus I am starting netball on Monday and jogging on a Tuesday. I am gonna really try hard to get into exercise and fitness for 2012.

You will be all pleased to her I have pulled myself togeather and am feeling more like the old me again. I defo think it was hormonal. The things us girls have to go through!!!!! Still not 100% but I know a few weeks of being good will give me the boost I need, then I plan to shop till I drop.

Have you all got much planned this weekend? Me and the Adonis are going Xmas shopping tonight and to find me a pair of jeans and boots then tomorow night we are at my brothers house warming party then sunday I am at a posh hotel for a pamper day. So all in all a canny weekend in store.

I will speak to you all after the weekend and I wish everyone a happy Friday, Saturday, Sunday xxxxx

Hiya girls

Gosh, there's a lot of sad people here today! ;-( we need to do something about that.....remember girls, you are all BE-AU-TI-FUL. It doesn't matter if were going through a bad patch with the lifestyle changes, you'll find your way out of it and the weight will soon come off. Remember, you're worth it! ;-)

Well I am SO tired today! Went to the pub last night with some friends and ended up in town til 1.30 this morning! Oooops! How I managed to get up for work remains a mystery, but I'm here. Not really with it tho! Lol roll on 4.30! Looking forward to the weekend tho. Hairdressers, fixing car, sorting gym membership...its all happening. Oh, and we've decided to go on a girlie holiday to Ibiza next yr now so serious diet and exercise needed!

Speak soon girlies xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hiya girls

Hope ur all having a lovely weekend. I've had my hair done and am all blonde again! Yaay. Just getting my car tyres fixed now and OMG talk about feeling intimidated! This place is full of men (woo hoo) but they all watched me drive in and park up! Sooo embarassing! Anyway got to get two new tyres and am getting the tracking looked at too. Great! Lol anyway am off to see my nephew after this then its back home with a quick stop off at morrisons then back to tidy my house and watch xfactor!

Hope you're having a nice weekend xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hello ladies! Ahhhh I see so many familiar faces, its nice! I see that this thread was started a long time ago when I left so I'm going to go back now and reread everything.

I hope all is well!

Evening ladies!!

Got my Jillian Michaels DVD yesterday, so want to start using that next week - starting tomorrow!! Should be a bit easier than normal because I'm off work all next week! :)

Was made to feel veeeeerrrrryyyy uncomfortable at work on Friday. I don't know what possibly possessed my boss to do what she did! She actually brought hash into work :eek::eek::eek: She told me about it - because she said she could smell it all the time, but I couldn't - I think she was just paranoid about it, and she told me that it was for her and her friend to smoke that night. I was just so shocked! I didn't know what to say or do, so I just went quiet when she talked about it. My friends said I should report her for it, but I can't really do that, because it's only me and her who work there and she would know right away that it was me! :confused: So I'm desperately looking for a new job now. No luck with it so far though....will keep my fingers crossed.

Had my friend over for dinner lastnight. We had garlic pizza bread for starters, my bolognese for main, and a small slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert :) Was very yummy and kind of naughty, but still! I never have friends over so it made a nice change. We're all meeting up next weekend to go see Breaking Dawn!! :D Sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

Kassy, how have you got on this weekend, have you managed to get to the gym? I hope you had a fab time at your pamper day today!! Can't wait to hear about it :)

Bella, I hate garages for that reason alone!! lol :D Hope you've had a good weekend!

And I hope everyone else has had a good weekend :) Will catch up with you all tomorrow :) xxx

Morning chickadeeeees. Have you all has a lovley weekend?

Elm - Did you have a good catch up reading the posts? Tell us all whats new with you. Have really missed you and your gossip.

Stacey - That meal sounds delish! And OMG!!!!! about your boss. It was wrong of her to put you in that position. I wouldn't drop her in it though, atleast not yet anyway, but if she was to start smoking it at wrk you could hardly let that go over your head. She must trust you and see you as a friend to share that with you but just keep your wits about you. Have you enjoyed having the house to yourself? Na, I STILL havnt been to the gym abd wont be there this week as sent my gym membership money on boze this weekend. I must STOP doing that!!!!! The Adonis and I are gonna try and have a good few weeks off the beer like as I feel ill every Monday haha. I cant wait to see Breaking Dawn too. Did you say you have read the book? Its amazing :)

Bella - STOP PERVING ON ALL THE MEN!!!! hahaha, just kidding. knock yourself out girl hahaha. Any fit ones at the garage like? hehe. Is the car all sorted now? Ibiza hey - that will be fab, and talk about thinsperation!!!! Nothing like a clubbing holiday to make you want to get in shape. Practice your dance moves, that will burun loadsa calories and will be fun too. Have you been to Ibiza before? Will you be stopping in San Antonio? Did you watch Xfactor? Am a bit gutted Kittly left as I think she is a great singer. I got goose bumps when she sang over the rainbow, but what was that "born this way" bit all about hahaha. Mad as a box of frogs but I think thats why I was warming to her.

Well my weekend been good, but first off I have lost 5lb since Wednesday. Yeeee haaaaa. Am sooo chuffed. Thats the great think about5 re-starting a diet - the firts loss is usually great. But it lead to me treating myelf yesterday. Woops, but nevermind. Back to being regimentally good today :)

I didnt get for my spa treatment yesterday. Was too rough haha. Going in a few weeks time though.

Ive just been landed with another HUUUUGGGEEE job at work so I must dash, but speak to you all tomorow xxxx

Hi everyone (where is everyone at?) hehe

Guess I'll just leave a little quicky to say I was good again yesterday. Yey! Had around 1400 calories. Unfortunatley though its gonna be a while before I can get back to they gym. We are booking up for my freinds Hen Party in a few weeks time (think we going to Benidorm for a weekendin March next year) so I have to save ebvery penny I can so I can get booked up so the gym membership and Xmas shoppingand clothes shopping will have to be put on hold for now. I do have a few exercise DVDs in the house though which I cando and other than that i'll go out jogging and walking so am getting some exercise as I bet its about another 3 weeks before I can re-join. Hey ho.

How is everyone else keeping?

Oh, Stacey, have you tried that DVD yet? Is it any good? I have it in the house (still in its wrapper hehe).

I am going out jogging tonight - wish me luck girls haha xxxx

Hi All..... I'm still kinda lurking, not posting much as well I've been feeling pants for a few days...fed up of feeling fed up and FAT !!! All clear from the docs hopefully later this week and that means I should be restarting next week....so will be waddling onto the scales on Monday....fingers crossed !!!!

I know how you guys feel about this time of year, do you try and diet or start a new diet again just before Christmas....or do you just say sod it and party it up and face the music and a strict diet on Jan 1st ??? I'm feeling depressed about ANOTHER fat Christmas.......sigh !!

Just HOW difficult can it be to get into onederland and bloody stay there !!!!

Diva x

You know you are depressed and in serious binging mode when you have been looking at the BIG tins of Quality Street and thinking...hmmmm....$25 doesn't sound that expensive does it ???? Yum yum !!!

Good grief.....I've got to stop surfing the foodie sites feeling sorry for myself....going to go and work out how many cals are in that INNOCENT tin of choccy yums !!!!

Helppppppppp !!!!!

Diva x

Morning ladies!

It's been a little while, I've been mega busy with uni deadlines but also... As of yesterday, I have officially applied to become a primary school teacher!! Very excited that my application is finally complete, it feels like its taken months!

On the food side of things - I've been VERY bad. Got so down at the weekend (I'm constantly followed around by mirrors at the shop where i work), that I did a very silly thing. I went back to one of those damaging pro-ana sites from way back when I was in an awful place. Was very silly of me, as soon as I rejoined, I felt like a total outsider. It's a scary place, those sites. If any of those girls knew I was a size 12, I would be bullied out of there in no time. Not the place for me at all. Thankfully I'm in a totally different place now. And I've got you lovely ladies for support, for which I'm so grateful :)

Had a twin yesterday, that was as bad as I got. Hopefully today will be a successful day, just trying to take it slowly, not out too much pressure on myself because when I do, I'm bound to fail!

Planning a nice day with the bf today... Going to relax at his for a little while, without the stress of PGCE applications, then we will at last be seeing Paranormal Activity 3! Anyone else seen it? It's kind of our thing to see these... Two years ago on our first proper date, he took me to winter wonderland then to see the first paranormal activity. He knows I'm a total wuss (with a capital w!!), and he's since explained to me that he hoped I would end up on his lap part way through the movie! I didn't, just so you all know... But it was an excuse to hold his hand the whole way through the movie!

Also really want to see 'We need to talk about Kevin', I did my whole English A Level on that, one of the best books I've read!

So lovely ladies, I'm laying in bed typing away to you all... Think I may get up and make myself a poached egg.

Sending you all a big hug, let us know how you're all doing and have a lovely day xx

Morning Gals

Flutterby - I am pleased you are sounding alot more chirpier and I am sooooo pleased you are not in that dark place anymore. When I was struggeling with bulemia years ago I did look on those sites and they are truly awful. Very messed up. Plus, you are a size 12. That is like the PERFECT size!!!!!!!! Slim but still sexy. So you really need to take the pressure off yourself. I know exatly how you feel though coz when I was obsessed with dieting and with the awfuk eating disorder as mentioned above, I was a size 8 and still thought I was fat. What goes on in your head really affects what you see in the mirror. But take it from me, as a 12 you must look stunning. It sounds like your fella adores you too. Dont be so hard on yourself and accept weho you are and love yourself. You should!!!!! Yey, great news about applying to become primary school teacher. I take it you like kids? What is 'We Need to Talk about Kevin' about? I love reading. I love Sophie Kinsella and Martina Cole.

Diva - You little wanderer, I was wondering where you have been. Sounds like you are on the mend which is good. STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCKY TIN WOMAN!!!!!!!!! hehehe. You'll get back on trach, you always do. Even if you lose a little bit before Xmas then you can put it back on over Xmas and start fresh January. I'm still aiming to get down to 11st for Xmas, then have a week off then get back on it.

Well people I wenton my first jogging session last night. Done 10 min brisk walk then about 20 mins of walk for a minute, run for a munite then done another 10 min walk to cool down. I felt great afterwards. My thights are a tad sore today though but means I worked hard. Might go back out Thursday if weather okay.

I was good aan yesterday too. Around 1400 caloris again. Only downfall was a packet of space raider crisps and a few flumps but still not bad as sisnt have too many calories. I'm hoping to get down to the 11st for Xmas if I keep at it :)

How is everyone else? xxxx

Hi ladies x
Miss k well done on the jogging that's one thing I don't do at the gym x my target is to be 14 something by Xmas then have a few days off and straight back on it 2nd jan . People are really starting to notice now so am happy with that x
And fluttery I echo miss k words size 12 is the perfect size x x
Hello to diva and hope your ok I must admit I am finding it hard to keep my resolve the closer it gets to Xmas but haven't caved in so far
Hi to bells Stacey and bin x x

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days but I've been having a bad time with my diet and have been hiding becasue I'm so ashamed of myself for losing track...again! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. All of my motivation has disappeared and to top it off I had an interview on Monday but didnt get the job. I feel like a big, fat failure. I work so hard and know i deserve a break but nobody out there sems to want to give me a chance. I know I sould like a spoilt little madam but I'm so fed up. Nothing is snapping me out of how I feel and it isn't even TOTM. A guy who I've more or less been in love with over the last few years got in touch with me on Monday too and has been telling me about how him and his girlfriend are going to look at moving in together after xmas, and when he asked how I was I lied to him. I said I was really happy and seeing someone! WTF?? Who does that? I'm not a liar but I just felt like I needed to pretend in the hope it will make him jealous. I deleted his number out of my phone a while ago in the hope that I can move on, and now he's been in touch again, all the feelings I had for him have come rushing back. It's heartbreaking. I'm so angry. Then my dad's new wife sent me an email today saying she's concerned about me and thinks I'm suffering with depression, and when I told her I wasn't, she still wasn't convinced. All I want to do is eat cr*p and that's exactly what I have been doing. I only have 6 weeks left til my holiday and I can feel the weight piling back on. I'm freaking out I won't lose the weight and have considered making myself sick just so I can speed up the weight loss but I can't even bring myself to do that. I'm going out on Friday and Satuday and already i'm panicking about what to wear and feeling fat and ugly. I'll no doubt end up in tears too coz that always happens to me after i've been drinking too much.

I'm so sorry for blurting all of this out but I just don't know what to do. My head is a mess and I'm in tears now. I don't want to feel like this anymore and no matter how hard I try and change and be more positive, something keeps pushing me further and further back. I hate it.

Hi bella x
Listen sweetheart I just want to come and give you a big hug ! From what I can see you are a beautiful girl you really are . I think your being very hard on yourself a thing all of us do at times but I think you have a lot going on in your life and god knows trying to get a new job is a nightmare in itself very stressful so take a deep breath and take it one day at a time just try your hardest to eat healthily and enjoy yourself when you go out this weekend you deserve it !
As for the ex I confess I ve done similar things in the past anyway you are too good for him so his loss ! Anyway what's he doing contacting you letting you know he s happy a bit strange don't you think ? So am glad you ve told him your with someone x
Anyway hope I haven't rambled on x x and hope you feel better soon x

Bella you really are too hard on yourself. Don't make yourself sick over any weight gain.

Random but hash...I'm guessing that's a drug? lol I live in America, don't laugh too hard at me.

Back