Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Morning y'all

Bella - Awwwww hunny (humongus hugs) defo dnt be too hard on yourself. You have done so well all ready and no one can feel great and do well all of the time. I was in your same frame of mind the other week so it goes to show you can turn it round. A few days of being back on track will make you feel the world of good. You wont have done too mich damage in a few days so its easily turned around. You can still lose a hell of a lot in the time you have left, especially as when you put your mind to it you are a dedicated focused person. You donr fab on that Dukan diet. Why not try that again for a little boost. I swear by counting calories though. I wonder why that guy contacted you out of the blue? Sounds to me like he must care for you. Just delete his number again then go out with the girls on Saturday and bag some eye candy COZ YOU ARE LUSH AND YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!! Try and be ded good between now and Saturday and you will want to go out. You have just had your hir done last week and will look amazing. Don't worry about the little white lie either, we all do it. Defo dont start on the road of being sick. I wouldnt wish anyone to get stuck in that place I was when I was 17-25, throwing up after ecery meal. Is really horriffick!!!! So not worth it. Your lovley hair will fall out and everything. Maybe go to the docs. You might had SAD or a slight depression. It happens to the best of us. You may just need a few tablets for a month or so to perk you up. I have relied on them heavily at times but thank god am through the worst of it now and have not needed them for over a year. You are an amazing lass Bella and should be happy. You deserve it :) As for the job, dont take it personally, there are so many people looking for work out there but so little jobs. Its tough to get a job these days, even if you are outstanding at what you do. Keep slogging on and you will get there. Thats obviously wasnt the job for you!!!! Just think of it like that.

Elm - Hahahaha, my lovley little Americano girly - hash, yeah, it's a drug. its cannibis. Hows you?

Katierose - Good lass, keep going and dont give into the Xmas temptation just yet. Pleased people are really starting to notice your loss. When are we gonna get some before ad after shots Mrs? hehe.

Hi Bin, Diva, Stacey, Flutterby and everyone else who is kicking about.

I was so so yesterday. Had about 1500 calories but no exercise. Is everyone watching I'm A Celebrity? I love it.

Ive gotta go into a meeting now so will speak to you all alter. Peace out xxxxxxxx

Morning Ladies,

Big hugs Bella, you are not a failure and you have nothing to be ashamed of, we all fall off the diet at times, Do not be hard on yourself you have obviously a lot going on at the moment, so take a deep breath and look at each thing in turn, as Katierose said job hunting is so stressful, the job you went for, just think it is their loss not yours. Dont fret about your holiday and put pressure on yourself just try and eat healthily and if you have the odd blip dont worry. As for the guy I am with Katierose and think it strange that he should contact you out of the blue to let you know how happy he is. Maybe he will leave you alone now he thinks you are with someone. Have a great time at the weekend you are not fat and ugly you are a very pretty lady so get your glad rags on and have a lovely time:) xxx

Have been busy at work last few days. Went to southampton Hosp on Tues about psoriasis on my face given me a new cream to try if I had £1 for every cream potion and tablet they have given me for it I would be very rich! But I was in with a load of medical students who were trying to work out what I had and why etc I felt like an experiment!! Mr Bin came with me so I dragged him round the shops with his credit card on our way back to the ferry:D

Must go as got to go and sit with Dad while Mum goes out will come and have a chat later today/evening. Hi Kassy, Stacy, Katierose, Flutterby, Diva and Elm (hope I have not forgotten any one) Have a great day everyone take care xxx

Thank you girls, I really appreciate your comments. I really don't know how I manage to let things get to me so much and why? I've been thinking about everything you've said and you're right, I'm trying to deal with too much at once so I've made a list of all the things that are nagging me and I've decided to work through them one by one. I realise it's going to take time but I need to perservere with it. I was talking today about entering a 10k run with a few on my mates on facebook and we were having a discussion about it. I mentioned that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it, not because of the distance, but more the ability to run solidly for 10k and my aunty left me a message saying "you have such a strong mind you can do anything". Of course that made me cry but then I realised I need to relate that to all aspects of my life, including everything I blurted out yesterday. I have therefore decided to use what she said as my mission statement. I ended last year feeling really down and depressed and I promised myself I wouldn't do the same this year. Over the last few months I've noticed myself beginning to trail off into that avenue again and I don't want to get stuck in that place again because it felt awful. I just need to take each day and each problem at a time. Before I begin tackling my problems though, the first thing I've decided to do is get into a good sleeping pattern because I always go to bed so late and that is definitely not helping. I need to have a clear head and feel alert so off to bed I go now! Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it and it's nice to know I can tell you everything on here. Sometimes it's so much harder trying to talk to friends and family about it. Anyway, my eyes are tired, so will speak to you tomorrow. xxxx

Morning Ladies,

So glad you are feeling more positive Bella, writing the list is a really good idea and if you take it slowly and not put pressure on yourself you will be fine. Funny you saying about the 10k run cos I was saying to Kassy about entering the Great South Run next year I have filled in all the forms just need press submit!:D
Enjoy yourself this weekend go out and have a great time:)

Have got football this Saturday it has been 3 weeks since last game:( we are playing Brighton and the game is almost a sell out so the atmosphere should be brilliant.

Stayed with Dad yesterday while mum went out, the doc came round we were saying that first thing in the mornings he can not walk or climb the stairs properly just shuffles, she was saying that it is not uncommon, overnight they actually forget how to walk etc. We can not hold proper conversations with him now, he is quite muddled he seems to think I play Bowls:eek: so I just go along with him. I often have quiet moments now when I think I will never have my old Dad back now. But the main thing he is still not in any pain.

Work today and tomorrow morning:( Must go and get sorted take care everyone and hope you have a good Friday and Weekend xx

Morning lasses

Bella - I'm with Bin nd pleased you feeling more positive. I dont think the winter months help your situation as things seem twice as hard to get on with when its dull. Defo do the 10K run. I know you can do it. Like Bin said, she is gonna try for the Great South Run and I am gonna do the Great North Run. So we can all get our running shoes on and do it. When is it? They recon when you get used to jogging/running it is very enjoyable, plus amazing way to keep fit and lose a few pounds. My step sister loast 2.5st last year when she started training for it and didnt really change her diet. Thats my motivation. What time do you usually go to bed? You should aim for 8 hours per night. Sleep deprivation can really throw you off track. I saw a programme about it on TV last night. The Adonis sometimes suffers with Insomnia and its awful. Have you got much planned this weekend?

Bin - Bet you cant wait for foosball? Sounds like it will be a great day if its a sell out. You got your hat and scarf ready? So you gonna do the Great South Run? I will have to see if I can sign up for Great North Run yet. Your poor dad, it must be awful seeing him like this but like you said, atleast he not in pain. You and your mum sound like you doing a wonderful job looking after him. Ho old is he, if you dont mind me asking?

Well I am in a stinker of a mood today coz of the bloody scales. I have been so good this week and the scales say I have put on 3lb!!!!!!!!!! I mean, thats impossible isnt it? I was still pretty good yesterday. I must of had around 1700 at the most (would have been les but I had half a bag of jelly sweets last night). So now I am starting to think I will never reach my goal of 11st for Xmas. The Adonis thinks its just the last few weeks catching up with me (as a gain or a loss dopes not show over night) and that if I can at it I will suceed. But its so disheartening. I'll try and keep plodding on though. Plus, its not my official weigh in till Monday so i'll see what they say then. I like to ease off on a weekend though, but now I will feel guilty if I do. Annyhoo, not to worry, I can only do my best.

I am planning on going jogging in the morning but to be honest I feel rotten today. Had a bad head for 3 days now and am achey and tierd. Planning on a quiet weekend this weekend and no booze which I think is just what the doctor ordered as I have been caining it a bit hard again on recent weekends.

Hope you all have a lovley weekend and speak to you all Monday (lets hope the scales have moved down by then haha) xxxxx

Bella30 ..... Sorry I'm late commenting, but just wanted to say you are already a lovely, beautiful caring person and that if life was always 110% all rainbows and fluffyness, you can bet your bottom, we would be all moaning about it being all dull and boring !!!

This stuff with this guy..... It's a hard one... I'm guessing he just sees you as a friend ? Well, it's time to get out there and find some new crushes girl !! Even when I was single and going through my no men phase until I am feeling better, happier and stronger ( exbf had been a real exhausting experience !!) I still dallied with the crush game, why not ?? Just pick 5 guys on your evenings out, I never went after them at this point, just enjoyed the view, crushed away, told myself I was way too good for any of 'em, hehe, straight back the next day to looking after ME !!
Lots of hugs Hun, I think you are getting there from your later comments, just take your time, you'll get there....

Well, I'm finished with the drugs, normal service will return shortly !! I swear I feel like I have been tripping and suffering the munchies ALL the time !!! I'm all flabby again, and I have got to restart on Monday, or I will just slip, slip, slip all the way to Christmas !!
On a happier note, I did not buy the Quality Street Tin, the p and p was really expensive and THAT stopped me more than knowing the thousands of cals in the tin *hangs head in shame * and knowing I would eat most of them.......
Mr D and I are popping out to our local Italian tonight to celebrate his BD, yum, yum, then tomorrow I am actually going out and about, YAY !! Some shopping and a visit to an English Tearoom !! How posh and civilised !! Exccept, I'll be the one scoffing a cream tea in the corner, nom !!! My final treat before my Monday WI !!!!!

Have a good weekend !!!

Flabby and fed up Diva x

Hi Girls

How are you all? Thanks again for your kind words and support after my breakdown last week, I really do appreciate it.

Bin – I think I’m going to look into doing a 10k run next year. There’s a local race next month but that’s not enough time for me to train and I don’t want to put myself under anymore pressure between now and Xmas. How’s your Dad? I hope you’re ok.

Kassy – When is your run? Maybe that could be our new years challenge. I always admire people that can run, even if it’s short distances. If I can build myself up to that then I will be very happy! With my sleeping patterns, I’m a bit naughty because I have every intentions of going to sleep when I go to bed about half 10-11 every night but then I stay awake for sometimes another 2 hours or more. I’m not sure why I do it, maybe it’s because I don’t want the evening to end because it means I have to go to work the next day! I’m going to try and get into a better routine though.

Viva – you’re so right, I think he does just see me as a friend and I need to face facts and deal with it. I’ve deleted the messages from my phone he sent me this week and don’t have his number anymore so I won’t be tempted to contact him. I need to draw a line under the whole situation and move on. Glad you’re feeling better now and well done on resisting the Quality Streets! Hope you enjoyed your Tearoom visit!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Well, as you all know, I was out this weekend, and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I have had such a nice couple of days. I went out in Milton Keynes on Friday night with my housemate and we had dinner at Zizi’s (an Italian restaurant) then had drinks in a few bars. It made a nice change because they are so much better than the ones in town and the atmosphere is so much more relaxed also. We got chatting to a few guys but my housemate got a lot more attention than I did, but it didn’t actually phase me. Think I was just relieved to be out having fun! I then went out last night with some friends and my sister came out too. She came over for dinner yesterday and I cooked a very healthy meal: Chicken breasts with philli and bacon, roasted veg and mange tout. It was yummy! Then we went to town to a few bars we don’t usually go to so it made a change. The first was called Corkers and is a champagne Cocktail bar. We don’t usually go there because it’s just a little bit too far out of town but I’m glad we went coz the men in there were delicious! Lol I even plucked up the courage to chat to a couple and my friends all told me I was turning heads because I was wearing a red dress and red lippy so looked and felt really good. I got a lot of compliments and have also had people texting me today and leaving comments on my facebook about how nice I looked so I feel really good today!

Anyway, I’m going to watch the X Factor results now so will check in with you all tomorrow. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend too xxxx

Morning Girls

First off, how sexy is wor Bella looking in her new piccy? You go girl. You look totally stunning and am not supprised you were turning heads the other night. Red really suites you. You need to remember that night and all the compiments when ever you feel down again beacuase that will be what people are thinking it all the time!!! You rock that look.

Bin - How was the foosball?

Diva - Yey, Diva proper back in da house!!!! Pleased you are off the meds now and getting back to normal. How was the Itallian? Did you go there last year for Mr D's birthday? I seem to remembr having that conversation wuth you before hehe. Strange to think we have been chatting for a year now. How time flies!!!! Good on ya for dodging the qaulity street. Reember - nothing tastes as nice as being slim feels (well, not quite anyway hehe).

Well, panic over for me from Fridys weigh in as I must have had mega water retention as when I got weighes yesterday morning I was 11.7 which means I have actually lost 2lb this week so am very happy with that. 2 more lb and am back to my pre-holiday weight so thts great. Still hoping to hit the 11st for Xmas but I have so many meals planned out with work or friends its gonna be tough but i'll certianly try my best.

So what did you all think of X-Factor? Poor Craig. Its getting tough now though as they are all so good. I still want Little Mix to win. Think they are fab.

What do you all think of I'm A Celebrity? Its great. Poor Sunita though having to do all those trials and you can see how scared she is. She's doing well for being so terrified I think.

Have you all had a nice weekend? Bella, you sound like you have ad a fab one.

The Adonis and I had a few drinks Friday night in the house and a good giggle then Saturday we got the Kids and had them until last night so the weekend has flew over.

Well, today should fly over for me as I have so much work on here in the office then this afternoon I am on a Marketing and Communications course so that should be intresting. Then its home for me (to mke meatblls for tea) then am gonna chill out coz I'm cream crackered today hehe.

Speak to you all soon xxxxxxx

Awww, thanks Kassy! :) So sweet of you! That's my sister with me in my new pic! Will definitely remember those comments, they made me feel really good. Well done on your weightloss - just goes to show how water retention can affect you doesn't it! Sounds like you had a good weekend too. I watched Xfactor and thought Mischa might go but it turned out the waterworks helped her! Ooooh, how cynical! I thought Craig's performance was the most boring to be honest, but he looked so sad to be going, bless him. I really want Little Mix to win too! What did you think of Rihanna? I thought the whole performance was really odd! Hope your course is going well. What exactly do you do because I'd love to get into Marketing and Communications!

Hope everyone's Monday is going well xxx

Happy Monday everybody I had a nice weekend...food and food and even a little drinky poo !!!! The last couple of days of decadence before I faced the scales of doom today !!!

Bad news is I regained a stone, bloody hell !!! Good news, I am re- entering the zone, as we speak..... Yay !!!! I am feeling so much better, even though I look worse than I did about a month ago !!

I'm going to lose that stone before Christmas.... Watch this space !!!!

Diva x

Evening ladies! sorry that I've not been on here for a while AGAIN! It's been a busy time again here. Was on holiday from work last week, but was busy with Christmas shopping, and college, and college work - still working on my report for my English class - I have to hand in a first draft by the end of the year, and I'm nearly at the end of it now! Diet has been non-existant lately! But I did try out the Jillian Michaels DVD tonight and.....OUCH! seriously, it was pretty difficult, but I managed to do every move from level 1, so that can't be too bad :)

X Factor - can't believe Craig is gone! I loved his voice and thought for sure he would be in the final - I'm so disappointed! :( Really think Janet needs to go this week.

Don't watch I'm a Celebrity so can't comment on it - that show just gets on my nerves! lol

Loving the new avatar Bella! Very nice :) You look lovely :)

Just a quick one tonight, as I've got to go and get lunch etc ready for work tomorrow - this week off went in far too quickly! :(

Will catch up with you all very soon xx

Morning,

Stacy wish I was as organised as you I just can not get my head round christmas shopping at the moment, just heard on the radio only 33 days to go:eek: all I have got is some cards and a pudding!! Hope all goes well with your college work. I think Janet should have gone on the X factor I dont like her voice. Would not mind Little Mix or Marcus winning.

Love the new pic Bella you look great, glad you are feeling more positive now:), sounds as though you had a great weekend. I still have not clicked the final submit button for the run next year must pluck up the courage to do it!

Kassy well done with the loss this week:) am sure you will hit your 11 stone target for christmas. How was the Marketing and Communications course? Glad you had a good weekend I bet the children are looking forward to christmas how old are they?
My dad is 81 Kassy but he has always been so healthy last time he went to docs was 2007. So for him to go from driving his car and playing a bowls match to being so confused and needing help dressing etc all within the course of 24 hrs was quite a shock. We just take each day at a time.

Went to footie we won 3 nil great stuff:D still top of the league if we carry on like this we will go up to premiership. Yes have my coat and scarf!

Diva glad you are better now and off all the medication, that stone will come off in no time well done resisting quality street I love the purple ones but so does Mr Bin so they always disappear first.:)

Just had the first announcement for IOW festival next year Bruce Springsteen head lining Sunday night 2hr 40min slot should be brilliant.

Weather looks horrid today foggy and really dull, sort of day you just want to snuggle down on sofa with duvet and good girlie film and dare I say it...a box of chocs:)
unfortunatly have to go to work:(

Hello Flutterby, Katierose and Elm hope you are all ok.

Have a good Tuesday xx

Morning yous lot

Bella - Is there much diffrence in age between you and your sis? Are yous close? I would have loved a sister growing up. I work doing admin for a chairty that help ex-miners (with grants, benefits checks, free holidays, etc) and we are working on raising the profile at the mo so they sent me along to a course as I am really intrested in it. I got accepted to Uni when I was 19 to do Marketing and Communications but pulled out when I became the Manager of a local offlicence. i really wish I chose the uni route now. I could have been a huge Marketing Director if I stuck in as its somethng I have a flair for. Its so intresting and you get to be really creative. Its soemthing I still may try and pursue once I can drive. In the meantime i'll do any courses I can. I designed all the posters and newsletters for the charity and have done all the publicity so far. I love it. I just hope the girl I am covering for maternity leave does not come back, then I can really get my teeth stuck into it. I agree, I think Mischa B's waterworks helped. I cant help think she is a bit fake. I hate te way she just nods and smiles all of the time. The girl can sing though but defo Marcus or Little Mix should win.

Stacey - you have been a busy bee again my dear. Do you think Gillian Micheals DVD is good then? Do you just start off on Level 1? I must open mine and give it a go. Do you need to use props? Like tins of beans for weights, etc? I was gutted for Craig too. Saying that, I thought Janet was great this week. I love her unique voice and loved her song choice this week but she would be bnoring to watch in concert.

Bin - Hey, great result on the foosball. I'll keep my fingers crossed they end up in the premiership. Will that mean the price of your tickets goes up? Thats a real shame about your Dad. Its awful the things that just happen when people get older. Age has a lot to answer for! You and your mum are doing fab and you are right to just take each day as it comes. You are a starr!!!! The Adonis's kids are 4, 5 and 7. We have got them for 2 hours on Xmas morning and all 3 of them still beleive in Santa so it will be great fun. I cant wait to see their little faces. Xmas was soooo much more fun when you were a kid wasnt it? Believig in Santa was so magical. I always remember waking up and seeing the socking on the end of my bed was full so I knew he had been hehehe.

Diva - I recon you will defo lose that stone for Xmas. You can do it girl!!!!

Hiya Katierose, Elm and Flutterby - How are you three little gems doing?

I want great on my diet yesterday. Was good all day until I got home. We had meatballs and pasta and sause for tea. I would have been okay if I didnt have the extra chocolate and crisps later on that evening though. So I had around 2000 calories yesterday. Hope I can do better today but motivation is dwindilling again. Its this crappy weather. I'll try stay strong though.

Have a good day everyone and speak to you tomorow xxx

Hi ladies x
Lovely new pic Bella! You certainly have nothing to worry about. x
Miss K well done on your weight loss woo hoo you ll be at 11st before you know it.. Wish it was me altho still quite a way to go altho I know I will get there this time!
Little Mix to win x factor I think
Hello to Bin Stacey & Elm x
Just a quick one as Im at lunch :D

Awww, thanks girls. You're all so sweet! :)

Viva - You'll easilly lose that stone before Xmas, don't you worry! I'm also aiming to lose the same. We can do it! :)

Stacy - sounds like you've been a busy bee! Hope you enjoyed your xmas shopping. I really need to get started on mine now!

Bin - that's great about the football - bet you're very happy! Also loving the lineup for the IOW festival. Am tempted to get tickets myself!

Kassy - I'm 4 years older than my sister, but we are so close. We lived together for nearly 4 years before I moved into my new house in October and it was awful when she moved out. Saturday was the first time since April that we've spent a weekend together. It was like old times. Neither of us wanted it to end! We've also got an older brother too who looks after us so much, Infact our whole family is really close. You're job sounds right up my street. I'd love to get into something like that, infact I really need a change now. I'm so unhappy at work. It's not good at all! :(

Katierose - good to hear from you. Hope you're ok.

Speak soon lovlies xxx

Evening girlies!

Kassy - the DVD was hard work but good! I'll stick with it and see how I get on - the front of my thighs have been aching like crazy today so it obviously did them some good! lol you start off with level 1 and work up when you feel ready. All you need is a couple of hand weights and a mat if you have a hard floor - I have my carpet so don't use a mat!

How has everyone's Tuesday been then? Had a pretty sucky day back at work today. Was told that the big boss is now considering closing the shop!!! :( still applying for jobs - still getting nowhere :( this is not going well!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lasses

Stacey - Ah bugger, so they defo closing? You never know, they may decide agianst it. Is it a lrage chain or just a small chain of shops? Keep looking and applying for all sorts and you will find something soon. I'll give that DVD a go then when I have some time as it sounds canny good. Have you heard Angie Dowds from Bggest Loser has died? I have just seen it posted on the shout box on here. I wonder what happened?

Bella - I have to ask, where is that red dress from you have on in your piccy? Do you have a full length piccy. I adore red and its theperfect colour for Xmas. Its lovley you have such a close family. The Adonis's family is really close but mine isnt really so its nice to do all the family stuff with his family.

Katierose - Yey, your a Little Mix fan too. Get in!!!! Still doing fab I see missy. Keep at it.

I was okay yesterday. Had around 1400 calories. I have a new easy recepie for you's to try which is absoloutley scrummy, megga low fat and low cal and very filling:

You will need:

1 400g bag defrost and eat chicken tikka from Iceland
1 bag mexican style frozed vedge from Lidl
1 packet savoury rice (any kind)

1. Defrost the chicken overnigtht (you can even eat this stuff as soon as it is defrosted as its already cooked and its lush but for this recepie I warm it up).

2. Cook savoury rice in pan or microwave depending on what rice you have bought.

3. Cook quater to halfa bag of the mexican vedge in microwave.

4. Stir fry chicken to warm it up then add the cooked rice and vedge.

This recepie will make a nice bowl full for 2 people and I swar it is scrumptios. We had it last night ad I am gonna make it now once a week.

Other things I swear by at the mo for quick healthy meals are:

Pork faggotts with WW mash and vedge
WW chips with fish and beans
Lloyd Groceman pasta sauces (add some chicken to liven it up) and Tai curry sauces (so quick to use)

Right, I better shut up about scran now. Am getting as bad as Diva with my food porn haha.

better go do some work too because my intray is overloaded haha.

Speak soon girls xxx

Stacey - Ah bugger, so they defo closing? You never know, they may decide agianst it. Is it a lrage chain or just a small chain of shops? Keep looking and applying for all sorts and you will find something soon. I'll give that DVD a go then when I have some time as it sounds canny good. Have you heard Angie Dowds from Bggest Loser has died? I have just seen it posted on the shout box on here. I wonder what happened?

Loving the recipes Kassy!! Sound yummy!!!

Who was Angie Dowds? I'm not good with names, so may have to google her! Wonder what happened though?

It's not definite that they're closing, but he's thinking about it :( there's only 2 shops, Edinburgh and Glasgow. All I can do is keep applying and hope something comes up soon!

Was so nice this morning - it's my grans birthday and we got her tickets to see Lord of the Dance live (which she loves). Her face was a picture! She hasn't been to a show since Jim Reeves!!!! lol so she's very excited. It's not til January, but gives her something to look forward to :)

Have a good day folks xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls

I've just heard about Angie Dowds. Stacy - she's the fitness trainer on Biggest Loser UK and was found dead on a beach in Eastborne on Sunday. Apparently she jumped off the cliffs. So sad.

Kassy, that meal sounds lush! Might have to give it a go! lol I got my dress from Dorothy Perkins for £17 in the sale! Tried to look online for it but they didn't have any, but look again. I don't have a full length pic but it's knee length.

Stacy - sorry to hear about the shop. I hope you can find something else soon.

Well Ive just eaten a chicken salad, packet of snack a jacks and a shape yogurt! Yum! Haven't decided what to do for dinner yet but might have omelete. I'm going to gym tonight to do pump FX - that will be my third class this week! did spin on mon and Zumba last night. My stomach muscles are really hurting today! Wasn't sure whether to go tonight but think I will as I'm going to my sisters tomorrow for dinner now so wont get a chance to go. Am quite tempted to go straight home though but do the 30 day shred dvd instead. Will see how I feel though!

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Back