Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Wow that's awful! I see, she was the trainer from the UK Biggest Loser? Horrible news!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Ladies,

Good luck on the job front Stacy, it can't be nice not knowing what is going on. What sort of shop is it? Keep filling in those application forms and something will come along. Aww bet your Gran is really chuffed with the Bday pressie.:)

Bella glad you had a good weekend it is lovely that you are close to your brother and sister, I am an only child and I must admit I really wish I had a brother or sister.
Gosh third trip to the Gym you are good do you go to a zumba class, I have got it on the wi but can never get motivated to do it.
If you can, you should get tickets for the IOW festie it is a great weekend:) I have been going for the past nine years. Would not miss it now.

Kassy your meal sounds really nice will give it a go. We have got stuffed squash tonight. I have got a really sweet tooth at the moment I just crave chocolate all the time! The children are at lovely ages especially for christmas it is lovely when they still believe in Santa, I loved it when mine were young and the excitment on Christmas Eve.

Managed to do a bit of Christmas shopping today so can cross a couple of presents of my list now. When do you all put up the decorations have seen one house all ready covered in lights.

Must go and do some ironing:eek: take care xx

bin59 said:
Afternoon Ladies,

Good luck on the job front Stacy, it can't be nice not knowing what is going on. What sort of shop is it? Keep filling in those application forms and something will come along. Aww bet your Gran is really chuffed with the Bday pressie.:)

Bella glad you had a good weekend it is lovely that you are close to your brother and sister, I am an only child and I must admit I really wish I had a brother or sister.
Gosh third trip to the Gym you are good do you go to a zumba class, I have got it on the wi but can never get motivated to do it.
If you can, you should get tickets for the IOW festie it is a great weekend:) I have been going for the past nine years. Would not miss it now.

Kassy your meal sounds really nice will give it a go. We have got stuffed squash tonight. I have got a really sweet tooth at the moment I just crave chocolate all the time! The children are at lovely ages especially for christmas it is lovely when they still believe in Santa, I loved it when mine were young and the excitment on Christmas Eve.

Managed to do a bit of Christmas shopping today so can cross a couple of presents of my list now. When do you all put up the decorations have seen one house all ready covered in lights.

Must go and do some ironing:eek: take care xx

Thank you bin! It's just a kilt hire shop that I work in. She was so happy with her present!!

Good on you doing some Christmas shopping - I'm near enough done :) just got a couple more presents to buy and that'll be it!!

We put our decorations up next Sunday - it's always the first Sunday in December for us :) but I have my own decorations up in my room! lol

Well totm started today so been feeling crappy! :( cramps and bloating = not good!! Plus the fact that my legs are still aching from Mondays DVD!!!

Have a good Thursday ladies :) xxx

Hiya girlies

A quick pop in to say hello a am stowed off at work.

Wasnt to great on the aw;d diet last night :( Was good all day and had a health tea but then last night I caved and had 2 packes of McCoys crisps and 2 twix's. Taking my calories to around 2100 yesterday. I have been feeling anxious all day coz of it but am dtermined not to go down that slippery road. Gonna re-joing gym tonight I think to give me some more motivation.

Here is a great Karma story for you all - A few years ago I went for a job interview at a place in my local town and the guy who interviewed me really spoke down to me and was like "didnt you used to be in those lads mags modelling" and when he asked me what salary I was looking for and I said £17,000 he said "yo dont seem worth that". Well, at the time my confidence was in tatter antway and it nocked me for six and it is something I have never forgotten and I always said Karma would get him and guess what.... I foundout today he has been bannged up in prison for summit. I know I shouldnt be smug about others misfortune but I think he deserved knocked down a peg or two. I bat I am not theonly person who ghe has been disrespectful to.

Stacey - Soooo envy you having done al your Xmas shopping. Well done. Hey if you still aching means you musthave worked hard. Godd lass.

Bin - Ironing! yuck! haha. I only iron if absoloutley neccessary haha. Am way to lazy.

Bella - You are doing fab at thegym. Stcik at it and you'll be super slim in no time.

Sorry its a quicky but must dash and finish some work xxxx

Oh my god kassy, that really is karma. Serves the w***** right! What makes him think he can speak to people like that. He's definitely got what he deserves! There really are some awful people in this world, but you can take comfort in knowing you're really happy and have a lovely boyfriend who loves u and great friends too! ;-)

Stacy - hope your feeling better. Hugssss Xx

Right, better get to work now. Will be back later xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Morning Girlies and happy Friday to you all.

Do you all have much planned this weekend?

I am at a 'Stars in their Eyes' event tonight at the local Rugby club. The Adonis's nephew who is 16 is a rugby player so all the rugby lads doing this event to raise money for their trip to Australia next year to play ragby. It is supposed to be a dead good laugh as they all dress up as girls and sing silly songs hehe. Plus its a mega cheap night. Double vod and coke only £1.80. Get in there!! hehehe.

Then tomorow morning I am going for my facial and massage beacuase I didnt get there the other week.

Ive just found out my gran had a heart attack last night. She is stable now though so will probally go see her over the weekend. She didnt even feel it happening. She just felt strange and the Warden called an ambulance for her and it took them ages to realise it was an actual hert attack as she had none of the symptoms and was not in pain. Shes tough cookie. Smokes like a trooper but has done so since she was 14 and the doc has said it will probally do her more harm than good if she were to quit now.

I rejoined the gymlast night. Eventually!!! Practiced my running again and really enjoyed it and really pushed myself too. Felt great after.

Weigh in on Sunday morning so will let you all know how I get on next week.

Hope yu all have a fab weekend and speak to you all soon xxx

Morning all and Happy Monday (although I think Mondays are pants - start of the working week and all that).

Have you all had a nice weekend? What did yu all get up to?

I manages to lose another 1.5lb last week, although probally put it back on Saturday and Sunday haha. So thats me down to 11.5 and a 1/2. Gonna try be extra good all week as I am going away for the weekend next weekend and plan on having a few days off the awld diet. Gonna aim to go to gym tonight, Tues and Wed too.

Well, I have turned up at work today with a big black eye (hope its gone for next weekend). We had this kids over the weekend and the little un (who is 3) head butted me yesterday by accident and my eye swelled like an egg within moments and now its black and blue - my whole eye. I look like a right thug hahaha.

My gran doing okay now too which am pleased about. I hope she gets out hospital soon coz she really hates them and they get her down.

I still didnt get my spa treatment on Saturday. I was sooooo hung over rom Friday night. The Stars in their Eyes event at the rugby club was great. Such good fun. Then the Adonis and I went on to a nightclub and were drinking those fish bowls and jagerbombs. We were hammered but was a great night.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon xxxx

Hi Miss K x
Well done on your weight loss, I too am in a much better place this year am so happy as I will get there this time :D
Hi to everyone else am at work so just a quickie for now xx

Hi all

Where is everyone at?

Hope evryone is okay. All out doing Xmas shopping I bet.

My diet has gone to pot as my head is all over the place. Mt Grandma has died so am in a bit of a mess. I just have to keep telling myself that she is at peace now as she suffered with really bad depression since she was young and has had numeroud nerbous breakdowns and said she just wanted it to end. I dont think she had ay fight left in her. She was a fantastic Grandma and I'll miss her loads. I think I am actually all cried out now.

What is the latest from you's lot? I'd like a good bit goss to take my mind off things xxxx

Kassy, big hugs for you honey. I'm so sorry for your loss. We're all here for you if you need us, thinking of you xxXXxx

I'm so sorry, love!

Thanks girls, it means alot.

Her funeral is on Tuesday so I am still having my long weekend off work as planned and going to the lakes then come home monday anyway. It should be a lovley service as the Father knew my gran dead well and the eldest of us grandchildren is making a speach on behalf of us with all our little granny stories.

So I guess I will probally speak to you all next week now.

How are you all. Any news? xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss Kassy! Big hugs for you. xxx

No news this end - got my first Christmas night out tomorrow night :) x

Hi Kassy, have a lovely weekend. I know that might seem a bit difficult but your Grandma would have wanted you to enjoy yourself. Will be thinking of you, especially on Tuesday xx

My week has flown by, not really sure how, but it has. Am finishing early tomorrow at 1.30 so get a bit of a long weekend to look forward to. Other than that, I haven't really been up to much.

Will speak to you all soon, and big hugs for you Kassy xxx

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend so far :)

I had my first Christmas night out lastnight! It was a few girls i used to work with, and it was a night out that our local radio station do every weekend in December called the Glitterball. It was at Murrayfield Rugby Stadium, and there was over 800 people there!!! :eek: we had a lovely 3 course Christmas dinner before dancing the night away! I was quite naughty though - had far too many glasses of wine, dances most of the night and ended up getting home at 3. Should have been working today but pulled a cheeky wee sicky! lol been feeling a little bit delicate today, but not too bad. Just had such a great night! I would do it again tonight if I could! lol can you tell I don't get out much?? :D

Anyhow, hope you all have a great Saturday :) xx

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all ok and having a good weekend.
Stacy am so glad you had a great night at the Glitterball it sounds fantastic:D and I dont blame you pulling a sickie!
I am off to Bournmouth on Monday to see Bryan Adams I saw him at the IOW festival a few years ago my son is coming with me as Mr Bin is not into festivals or much live music.
Just watched X factor not sure who I want to win, dont think any of them really stand out this year.
Take care xx

Yeah was a great night bin! Oh Bryan Adams will be fab!!

I watched X factor tonight too. I definitely don't think Mischa will win and her voice kinda gets on my nerves! lol I like The other 3 though. Amelia could be the British Kelly Clarkson - she has quite a similar voice, Marcus has a lovely voice and Little Mix are good too. But good - none of them are great! So not really sure who I would put my bet on...

Monday Monday..... Looks good to meeeee !! Hello lovely Ladies !! Lost another 2lbs and am walking my lardy bottom off....not at any great speed yet, but I will pick up the speed over the next couple of weeks.
I must admit to being one of those very rare people who does NOT watch XFactor, etc,etc !! Shocking !! Hehe !!

Have a good week everybody !!

Miss Kassy....how you doing hun ?? We hope we see you back amongst us, cracking the old diet whip soon....take care ......

Diva x

Back