Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Oh, here is the ring...

Attachments

• my ring.jpg
    my ring.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 31
OMGGGGG KASSY! Congrats love! I am seriously so happy for you! I saw what you wrote on my thread and came here and read the rest. My that ring is beautiful! I am so excited for you! I wish nothing but the best for you both! Now...do I get invited to the wedding? Haha

Huuugggeee congratulations Kassy!!!! So happy for you! The ring is gorgeous!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am here still miss k x x huge congratulations I'm maintaining now till jan and then the next push to target for me begins
Am so so happy for you sweetheart x x

Oh my lord, I've been away for over a week and have missed so much!! Kassy, huuuuugggge congratulations to you sweetie, I am so, so, so happy for you. What a beautiful ring, such fantastic news. Xxxxxx

Sorry I haven't been here for you all lately, I've been off work with tonsilitus...I guess that's what you get for kissing sexy Irish men in town, ay! ;-) lol anyway what with that and Xmas coming up I've lost all track of my life and now Christmas day is less than a week away! I can't believe it!

I haven't had a chance to read all your posts but will catch up with you soon. I will try and get back on here again before Friday but am going to cape town next Tuesday and won't be back til 10th Jan but will no doubt be back with a new year challenge. Right now though all I need is to sleep and relax. Life has been too sociable, I can't handle it! Lol

If I don't get a chance to pop by again, I hope you all have a wonderful Xmas and fantastic new year. Despite my sudden disappearance, I've been thinking of you all and will continue to have you in my thoughts over the next few weeks. I'm really glad I found this thread because you've been a great support and I only hope I've been there for you as much as you have for me.

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year xxxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Kassy congratulations what fantastic news so happy for you both and the ring is lovely, what a lovely way to start Christmas.:D

Bella have a safe journey and a great time in Cape Town.

If I don't manage to get back on before Christmas, I hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and a very happy New Year.
Take care and lots of love xxx

Hiya Girls

Thanks you all for your congratulation messages. I'm still on clod 9 hehehe. It'll be a 2012 wedding so got lots to plan and prep for then. Think we will have an engagement part in February so if any of you are kicking about the the North East England at that time let me know and i'll wing an invite your way hehe.

Elm - You are doing great,you should cme on here more ofrten and jpoin us. We are a good buch aint we lasses? hehe.

Katirose - I fant believe how much you have lost in total now. bet you feel amazing and right intime for Xmas. Try your hardest to maintain over Xmas then you'l hit your target next year no problems.

Bella - Ive missed you lass. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. But hey, every cloud has a sliver lining - bet its done the diet canny hahaha. Mmmmmm, and who is this sexy irish man you speak of. Spill the beans!

Bin - Thanks hun. Hope you have a great Xmas.

Well everyone, I probally wont get a chance to get back on here befpore Xmas either so I will ish you all a very merry Xmas and happy new year now, just incase I dont get to speak to you all again.

I secon what Bella says and think you are all fab and have felt really suppoted by you all and cant wait to catch up in the new year.

You are all fantasic and beauftiful women and I think the world of you all.

loads of hugs and kisses and speak to you in 2012 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been so busy at this end - what with college exams, Christmas shopping and me just generally going crazy and having random breakdowns!! It's not been good!

So happy for you Kassy!! You'll be on cloud 9 for a long time :) and you will be a gorgeous bride!!!

I agree that you ladies have all been so supportive - I don't know what I would have done without this thread this year!

If I'm not on before Sunday, have a fantastic Christmas everyone!! All the best for 2012!!! xxxxx

Ladies, I haven't posted on here in a long long while...

Firstly, it has to be said, congratulations Kassy, that is amazing news! And the ring is STUNNING. Quite possibly one of the nicest engagement rings I have ever seen. My sis got married in August of this year and I was the official wedding planner... Was one of the hardest years of my life but it's all so worth it! Any dates in mind yet??

Been VERY bad on this end. I'm currently 1lb heavier than when I started SW.

Had some comments from the bf's sister too - she told him to tell me to look at the monsoon website as there are (and I quote) 'only big sizes left so she'll definitely find something for herself.' I wear a size 12 btw.

And today, was due to go their house for dinner. She messages me and says she's making burgers and chips for dinner, but I probably need something healthy so she'd make me a salad. I told her not to worry, I'd eat what she makes for everyone as I'm not fussy, but she insisted that I need a salad because I should go for the 'healthy option'.

Absolutely killed me. Spent hours in tears, told my bf I wanted to go home, now in bed with a migraine.

I'm struggling :(

Morning Flutterby, just thought I'd quickly pop online while I had a mo and am glad I did! You are by no means big at all. A 12 is a lush size, I cant wait to be a 12, so ignore your fella's sister 100%. Tha is really cheeky of her. How old is she? You will probally find she is jealous of you and maybe even a little threatend as you are taking her brother away. So dont take anything she says to heart. At a size 12 you can eat what the hell you want and wear what you want. No one want to be a skinny stick these days any where and a 12 is just the right amount of slim with the right amount of curves.

Hope you are okay today hunny.

PS. Thanks for the compliments on the ring. he chose very well hehe. Do you think you and your fella will tie the knot sometime? How long have you been togeather?

Oh, think we going for a wedding in summer 2013 :)

Well, I probs wont be online at all now until after New Year, so once again, have a fab Xmas everyone and speak to you in 2012 xxxxx

Good morning ladies!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day yesterday!!

I'm feeling very groggy today. After a lot of food and drink yesterday! But also (apologies if this is TMI!) I came off my pill last month and my first period since, started yesterday! So I'm feeling pretty rubbish for that too today :(

Anyway, very disappointed that Christmas Day is now over - why does it go in so quickly?? I hope Santa was good to you all! xxxx

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had a great time over the festive period!

It was a quiet one lastnight for me. And I am determined that it will be a fresh start for 2012 and this will be the year that I WILL lose weight!!! :) positive thinking and all that! lol xxx

Happy New Year everyone, hope you have all had a lovely Christmas.

Hi Stacy I also had a quiet one last night, went over to help Mum put Dad to bed then by the time I got home and showered etc it was 11.30pm just time to grab a glass of wine and a party popper!!:)

Have you been working over the hols I was back at work for Friday and Saturday now am off until Tuesday.

I am with you on the positive thinking and am really determined the weight will come off this year. I still have a few chocolates and biscuits to finish up then it will be back to the healthy eating:)

I have not gone anywhere near the scales over Christmas but will have to pluck up the courage to do it soon.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday period and take care. xxx

bin59 said:
Happy New Year everyone, hope you have all had a lovely Christmas.

Hi Stacy I also had a quiet one last night, went over to help Mum put Dad to bed then by the time I got home and showered etc it was 11.30pm just time to grab a glass of wine and a party popper!!:)

Have you been working over the hols I was back at work for Friday and Saturday now am off until Tuesday.

I am with you on the positive thinking and am really determined the weight will come off this year. I still have a few chocolates and biscuits to finish up then it will be back to the healthy eating:)

I have not gone anywhere near the scales over Christmas but will have to pluck up the courage to do it soon.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday period and take care. xxx

Hi bin :) lol so you got home just in time to bring in the bells! :)

I was working Tuesday and Friday last week, and back to work again on Tuesday, so not too bad! Though it's been dead quiet in the shop. At least we've both got a couple of days off to enjoy before everything goes back to normal :(

I haven't gone near the scales either! But will do a weigh-in tomorrow and I'm dreading it! lol but it really shouldn't matter if I'm determined that the weight is going to come off anyway :)

xxx

Well I weighed myself this morning and I'm up to 13st 5lbs (4lbs on). I did well yesterday! Had about 5 glasses of water, had one biscuit as a treat and I'm going to start eating my dinner on a teaplate to reduce my portion sizes - that started lastnight :) today I hope to be just as good, and plan on doing one of my DVDs tonight!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! Hope everybody had a good one !!! I've been indulging in a tipple or two, hell, a bottle or three !!! CherryJack,mmmmm, Vodka,mmmmm, Malibu,mmmmm......naughty, naughty !!! Gained 3 lbs, in what 2 weeks or so I guess, so not tragic but hardly angelic !!! Oooops !!!

So, now no alcohol, no naughty foods, and back on the walking tomorrow !!! Saint Diva is in the house!!
Hehe !!!

Let's make 2012 our year gals !!!

Just off now to rub Mr Willpower all over me :p :p :p I need all the help I can get :D Who wants to borrow him after me ???

Diva x

Happy new year lovely ladies!

Diva, throw Mr.Willpower my way when you're done with him because I am in need!

Haven't been to weigh in for the last two weeks and seriously indulged over Xmas... Will pay the price on Thursday when I finally knuckle down and face the scales. But it's just a number right? And a number that I am DETERMINED to change in 2012.

Gonna need some mega support because losing old habits is hard work.. But we can do this girlies! Here's to a fabulously successful new year! Hugs to you all xxx

Flutterby once you have finished with Diva's Mr Willpower can you throw him my way so I can borrow him, I will pass him back Diva when I have finished with him:D

Love the way we are all so positive, with all the support from each other we will do it this year:D still have a few christmas bits to get rid of but then it will be healthy eating, thank goodness I don't like Christmas cake as we were given two:eek:

Back at work today:(

Take care xxx

Back