Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Flutterby3 said:
Stacey, happy birthday!! Why the tears :(

Thank you :) just had a really stressful day and nothing seemed to go to plan! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no Stacy, what happened? Are you ok? xx

Hi Karen27 and welcome! Hope you're ok and feel free to join in our chat, especially when it involves such hotties! lol I've only seen that programme once and it was a repeat so not sure when it's on, but will definitely check! I haven't seen "I used to be fat" but will be checking it out thats for sure!

Hope you're all ok xx

It's def worth watching, a fat person gets a personal trainer for 100 days, works out everyday, changes diet.....
The results are amazing, it does make you Want to do it. I can't believe the change in people it's unbelievable !
The hot guy is called joey ;)

Hope your ok Stacey, wasn't your frenemy again was it? Glad to read you found a job, hope it's going well :)

Morning ladies!

Work yesterday was very stressful. I should've been away at 2pm, but instead was there til 4 (even though we close at 3!) and I only got like 10minutes for my lunch. Then the place we had planned on going for my night out was closed for refurbishment. So my emotions just kinda took over.

BUT....we went to another pub and had a great time!! Feel a little bit rough this morning, and had far too many cocktails lastnight! lol oh and a shot of sambuca too :D I'll probably pay for that tomorrow at my weigh-in, but if I do gain this week, it's ok :)

Have a great Sunday everyone! xxx

Ah bless you, Stacy. At least you still had a good night though. Hope you're not feeling too fragile today.

Well I'm back on the healthy eating as from tomorrow. Went food shopping today and am determined to lose some weight now. Have been looking at my holiday pics and they're not good! Feel and look like a beached whale! *sigh* Not going to let it get to me though and I already have a new incentive because I'm going to Tenerife with the girls in May and they're all so slim and I refuse to be the fat girl of the group so I starting tomorrow I am on countdown to holiday no 2! lol

Hope you're all having a good weekend xxx

Hi lovely ladies x
I read all your messages and I slink in the background I was doing so well before Xmas and then ... Blew it as you can see by my stats .. Why oh why ?
So have been too ashamed if I'm honest as looking at you lovely girls I am the heaviest lol and I do ok and then .. Can't continue I was thinking of coming off here but I haven't I m here to stay !
So bella am glad you had a gd holiday your such a pretty girl you know x
Bin sorry to hear about your dad and hope things are a big better for you x
Miss k ... Well am soooo excited re the wedding and engagement party and both those dresses beautiful !
Stacey happy birthday x sorry to hear you was in tears you are also a beautiful girl !
Flutterby - my youngest daughter was diagnosed with bi polar and things have been tough ever since . There is no shame to being depressed but give yourself a big pat on the back for dealing with it and don't take yourself off the tablets without your drs advise having been thro alot with my daughter I can't say enough to get the help you need if you need it if that makes sense x
Welcome to Karen x
So I ve been quiet cos I messed up x but I'm back x x
Love to everyone x x

Welcome back katierose! Glad you're staying with us! :) We will try and keeo you motivated :)

As for me, I am going to try and download a couple of pics here:

232323232%7Ffp53%3B5%3A%3Enu%3D338%3A%3E783%3E88%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3652438%3A47334nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53%3B68%3Enu%3D338%3A%3E783%3E88%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3652438%3A48334nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53%3B68%3Enu%3D338%3A%3E783%3E88%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3652438%3A46334nu0mrj

Hope those worked! :) xx

Ooh Stacey... The dress!! From what I can see, I LURVE it!! Looks like you had a good time despite the tears, am really glad!! You look great xx

Hi ladies,
Stacy sorry to hear your Bday did not start to well but glad it got better and that you had a good time with your mates, your pictures are lovely. Hope you did not feel to rough this morning and don't worry about the weigh in you have to treat yourself on birthdays:D

Lovely to see you back Katierose don't feel down about the weight gain you did so well before I am sure once you get going again the pounds will fall off, so glad you have stayed, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Keep smiling we are all here for you:) x
I have put on again and have gone back to SW as I need to be weighed by someone else, as when I weigh myself I get it into my head that an odd biscuit or choccy bar won't matter!

Bella where abouts in Tenerife are you going we used to go a lot when the children were younger I like it because the weather is nearly always hot and sunny.

Hi Karen27 and welcome :)

Have a good evening take care xx

Hiya Katierose! So lovely to see you again. Don't feel ashamed, we all have out moments and to be honest, I've gained most of the weight I lost last year (ignore my stats - will update and explain all tomorrow!) but I'm not going to dwell on it. So much has happened and so did the weight gain, but I'm back and focused again so just do the same. We're all here for you :)

Stacy - love the pics, you're dress looks so nice. Hope you had a good time xx

Katierose! Lovely to have you back. I know that feeling of staying away due to shame, but we must not let the guilt win. Thank you for sharing about your daughter, it's funny that so many of us have had experiences with mental illness, either personally or through loved ones. It's so common, but still quite a taboo. I've never really been able to connect with my mother about it, I'm 21, been in a psychiatric unit, been through years of treatment and medication, and my mum still says 'my daughter says she has depression'. Just think that culturally, it's not anything she's used to or been exposed to, but I think there is where a lot of my insecurities come from.

As for the gain, I've had constant gains for the past month I think, minus a loss of 0.5 but that hardly counts. I'm now heavier than when I started SW so am considering stopping going. But that doesn't mean I will give up, just means, maybe what we're doing isn't working for us.

Really is great you've come back! Stay with us!xx

Hiya Bin - how are you? We're looking at going to playa de las americas. Haven't booked anywhere yet, hoping to do it in a couple of weeks. Want to get an all inclusive deal! Hope you're getting on well with SW, I'll be back on that tomorrow but not joining a class, just weighing myself every Monday. My housemate's going to do it with me which will be good as she's coming to Tenerife also and wants to lose a stone before we go! xxx

Looked at Staceys pics and realised none of you actually know what I look like so am following the uploading trend... Do feel free to contribute, I love pics!

We have, me And my lovely mr.man, my hamster Jiggly in his homemade tutu, and jiggly on my bf's head!

Also a couple from my sisters wedding there x

Attachments

• image-2187367026.jpg
    image-2187367026.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3030498028.jpg
    image-3030498028.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1459534253.jpg
    image-1459534253.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image-4264659549.jpg
    image-4264659549.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image-62371664.jpg
    image-62371664.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 41
Hi all, what a friendly group you are! Thanks for the welcomes, ive been at work all day so nothing interesting from me today.
Enjoy your evening :)

Aw thank you all for the kind words :) we had a great time!

Flutterby aren't you a lovely lady! :) very pretty :) Xx

lovely pics flutterby - nice to put a beautiful face to a name! :) xx

Morning my lovley lot :) Had lots of reading to do there hehe. Great awld catch up and lots of goss. Just what I like.

Where to start???? Hope I can remember everything I have just read so I can rply properly as I can only see a few of the posts to refer to haha.

Firstly, Happy Birthday Stacey. Sounds like you had a fab time. Lovin the picces. You look stunning. You wanna get yourself out more girl. Bet you could pull tonnes of fit men hehe.

Flutterby - Oh my god! Whata gorgous girl you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really mean it. You need to relly start complimenting youself more. I totally get where you come from though. Have you been with your man for a long time? He's very cute. Lush hampster too btw hehe. Lovin the tutu.

Karen - Great to meet you. Defo join in with our bantr. we are a good lot.

Bella - Wow, that guy is soooooo dreamy. He looks a bit like Paul Walker (him out of Fast and Furious films). See you back on the wagon. We can do it!

Katierose - Missed you. Dont beat yourself up about the gain. Most of that will be initial water weight and you will lose it in no time. Plus you have still lost loads. Stick at it. YOu are the most dedicated dieter I know ad are an insperation. We cant all be 100% all of the time.

Hiya Bin - Hope all is well with you and your dad and stuff.

Hiya Diva and everyone else.

Ive had a pretty quiet weekend this weekend. Stcuk to my diet Saturday (bar the alcahol on the night) but yesterday had 3 slices of pizza and some chips. nevermind though. Did gon to gym but it was shut. Boo hiss. But still done 4 days at gym in total last week so thats good.

First official weigh in this up coming Saturda so I am gonna try be dead good all week again. Did have a cheeky jump on the scales this weekend and down to 11.11 (from around 12, maybe more) so the scales are heading in the right direction).

Cant wait to watch Biggst Loser tomorow.

Happy Monday everyone and speak soon xxxx

Hey ladies,

Saw some pics of myself yesterday at a friends wedding in 2010 and they absolutely broke my heart... I was TINY! Those pics were taken 5 days before I was sectioned and put into hospital so I have to keep reminding myself that I was I'll back then but still, had forgotten how tiny I was. really affected me last night, didn't sleep at all and woke up this morning determined to eat just 500calories. But true to form, all I can think about is food. I'm sitting in a lecture at uni, thinking about food and chewing on my gum with a horrid migraine coming on. Back then I had so much control but now it just seems I have no control whatsoever. And I'm going back into that phase of being embarrassed to eat in front of people, even my bf :-(

Think I just had to tell someone that I am so bloody hungry right now and feel as though I'm falling apart. A part of me wants to go back to the starving, back to being in control. Feeling so crappy and really not sure what to do or where to go from here. Don't know how I am going to make it through today.

Hi Flutterby. Oh hunny, I wish I could take it all away for you. Yes, you must remind yourself you were very unwell back then. Plus, being tiny isnt a good thing. Men love some curves and you are the perfect size. Just right. I remmeber when I was your age and I was a size 8 I thought I was fat. I look back now at pics and think I should have put some weight on. Its such a shame I spent all my late teens and the most of my 20's obsessing with my size. I wish you could feel okay as I wouldnt wish it upon anyone. Try sticking to a 1200-1500 calore diet. You can still eat plenty but its not too much. Then if you work out too you can lose a little weight but the healthy way. Starving yourself is what leads to obsessing about food and leads to binging.

Why were you sectioned (if you dont mind me asking)? Was it for long? You dont have to answer though hun.

Have you tried self help sites and books?

I really really wish I could make your negative feelings go away. I dont want you to ruin the happiest times of your life. You need to love and admire yourself and have fun. I bet loads of girls envy you.

Can you talk to your fella about things? Mums dont seem to understand. Mine didnt when I was unwell but now she knows it was a real illnes.

One thing is, you will end up being a very very strong woman when you come out of the other side of all this. And you will comethrough it!!!!!

Here for you whenever you need me xxxxxxxx

Back