Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Evening:D

Karen and Diva I lived in Old Windsor for nearly 4 years I also have happy memories of pub crawls in Windsor a group of us piling into a friends Reliant Robin about 6 of us on the floor in the back:D Also getting very very drunk on my 21st at a pub along from The Bells of Ousley I think it is a harvester now!!

Kassy hope your legs are better you are good going to the gymn it is one thing I can not find the courage to do I feel so self concious, we have got a treadmill at home, we stored it in the shed over Christmas it is still there Mr Bin says he will set it up again this weekend.

Stacy pleased you enjoyed Lord of the Dance, bet those dancers have to be really fit. Any more goss about your new man keep us posted:)

Bella you are doing really well with the healthy eating you must be really motivated and in the right mind set. I have not had any chocolate for almost a week so like you feeling quite pleased with myself.:)

Flutterby hope your day got better after this morning. :)

Katierose hope you are ok dont forget to come and have a chat with us.:)

Weigh in tomorrow at SW see how my first week has gone!

Take care xxxx

Hi girlies

I know it's a late post for me, but the washing machine's still going and as my bedroom is under the kitchen, I have no chance of sleeping until that bad boy stops coz it's makes my whole room shake (which is about all that makes my bedroom shake these days!!!!). Anyway....had a great gym session tonight, did 2 45 min classes - body step followed straight away with pump FX. Loved both of them although got really annoyed during step because I kept on losing the routine! Oh well, a few more weeks and I'll have it sorted! My legs are aching and my arms feel really heavy now though so I bet tomorrow is going to be a struggle. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually looking forward to weigh in on Monday morning, providing I keep up the good work of course! It feels good to be in control and focused again so feeling really good at the mo. Work's still the same - very stressful - but I'm refusing to drag myself into it like I did last year because I think that was one of the main reasons why I gained all my weight again. I got too involved with the issues going on and let them get to me too much. Not anymore though, oh no. There's a new Bella in town and she's stepping away from all of that.

Flutterby, how are you feeling now? Hope you've managed to de-stress a little.

Stacy, sounds like you had a great time watching Lord of the Dance. I'd love to see it. Anything to do with dance and I'm hooked!

Kassy, hope the shin splints are getting better and you're not in too much pain. Bet you can't wait for saturday. I've always wanted a night out in Newcastle, reckon it would be such a laugh!

Karen, Viva, hope you're both ok.

Bin, Sorry to hear your Dad's struggling. Hope you're ok. Good luck with your WI tomorrow - let us know how you get on.

Well, entry for Race for Life opened yesterday so me and a group of my friends are going to enter together and do the 10k run! I'm a little anxious about it as not very good at running at the mo, but have plenty of time to train. The distance doesn't phase me, just the ability to run it all, but I'll keep you posted with my progress.

Well, must get to bed now otherwise I'll be little miss grumpy bum tomorrow!

Sleep well girls. xxx

Good on you bella! I'm going to enter in the Race for Life 5k here this year too :)

Well ladies, I bit the bullet with this guy and asked him out, and we're hoping to go out next weekend! Don't know where yet, but we've got time to plan - I think somewhere for a wee drink and maybe a pool table (coz we both like that), so we can have a bit of a laugh :)

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello ladies.

Haven't been one for about a month. I have been working at my new job for 4 weeks now, I'm just glad to be working again. I haven't updated my stats, but I lost 29lbs and I can't see it at all and neither can anyone else. I have lost 3 inches total from my waist, I mean, I could work out more but I feel too lazy but the diet is still going good. Ugh 29lbs seems a lot, and yet no one can tell, not even me. I guess that's what's bothering me the most.

its getting late here, I'm sure you all will be waking up soon.

Oh Stacy, I hope it goes well for you and the guy!

Miss you Kassy!

Hi all Happy Friday-Eve hehehehe

Hiya Elm my little treasure - Jeeeezuz wept, you have lost loads. I bet you can tell. Its harder to tell yourself as you look at yourself everyday but I bet you can. Stick at it coz if you carry on like that you will be flying along. Are you enjoying the new job? Is it permanent? Exercise van be a chaw but even if you do 30 min every other day its soemthing. I'm aiming for 4 gym sessions a week at the mo but some days have to really force myself and I do anywhere between 40 mins and 1 hour. Miss you too hunny. I must get myself on your post more.

Stacey - Check you out taking a leap and asking the guy out. Bloody good on you lass. Am giet excited for you. A drink and pool sounds great. A little tipple will take the edge offand hopefully he wont be as shy. We want all the details mind. well, maybe not ALL of them hahahahaha.

Bella - Hahahahaha, proper giggiling at your comment about your room shaking. Just go sit on the washing machine. That will sort you out hahaha. Yuo sound like you doing great. Its good when you get back into the right frame of mind. Well done on working out. You will pick up the sep class in no time at all once you have ben a few times. You should do Race for Life. Dont think am doing Great North Run. You had to really enetr a few weeks a go to get a place, plus it costs mony plus I dont know if I could do it haha. Might try next year though if I really get into this running malarky.

Flutterby - Men eh! They are a totally diffrent species to us. I'll never forget when I had been seeing a guy (when I was about 27) for a few weeks and one time he come to mine and fell asleep on my settee when we were watching tele and I started crying (as I took total offence). He must have thought I was a nutter and I never seen him again after that haha. Dont worr though, your bloke clearly loves you and he was probally just tied. I always fall asleep in the dark. ey, you made good choice with your munchy food though as popcors and monster munch not that fattenning. Much better choice then chocolate or full fat crisps.

Bin - Yeah, get that exercise bike back out and start working away. Build up a little everyday and you never know, you might start to enjoy it. Good luck with the weigh in. let us know how you get on :)

Karen, Diva, Katierose - hope you all good in da hood hehe x

I still didnt get to the gym last night. My back was killing me (off lifting heavy boxed on Monday) so ive made Tue and Wed my 2 nights off and am gonna go tonight, Fri and Sat then have Sunday off then thats still 4 days. Phew. Ive stuck to the diet though (again, bar the odd fruit sweet here and there) and am having arund 1450 calories a day. Frist proper weigh in at the weekend so I hope its a good un.

Just made docs appointment too to get back on the Xenical as I havent had them properly for ages. So hopefully they will help me lose my last 2st.

Well, better crack on with some work. Over and out xxx

Hahahahahaha Kassy, now there's an idea! My housemates might suddenly start wondering why I don't mind the Washing machine being on do late now!!!!

I wanted to go back on xenical but my doc said no because they're only giving it to extreme cases now because it costs so much! I've got to change docs though because I'm out of the catchment area for mine now I've moved house so might see if I can get it from the new one!

Stacy, check you out girlie! Woop woop! Bet you can't wait. Keep us posted!

Well I'm aching like crazy today after my mammoth gym session last night, feeling good about it though! Having a rest tonight and going to go either tomoz or sat again. One of my mates is a PT instructor and he said he'll help me out with a training plan, bless him!

How's the weather where you're all at? It's pouring down here! Good job I hadn't planned on sunbathing today, eh!

Anyway I'm rambling now! Have a good day all and speak soon Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hi gals !!! Windsor pub crawls ROCK !!! Feeling nostalgic for my teenage years.... LOL !!! Don't you just lurve it when you have the choice of like 6 pubs within 5 minutes walk of each other ??? Used to ease the pain of tottering( hehe staggering, more like !! ) around on your Stillies !!! HIC !!!

Elm.... That's a flabtastic load of weight to shift... Woop woop !! Glad to see you doing well !!!

Diva x

Wey man, having a bit of a battle with myself today. I'm having one of the 'long days' which is rare for me as I am soooo busy at work, but coz my back is aching so much and I cant get comfortable at my desk its making the day drag by and it means I cant stop thinking about grub.

I'm half tempted to give myself one more night off the gym. The Adonis fabcies a treat tonight (now girls, ont take tat the wrong way - I mean a bar of chocky hahahaha) so I mite get us a little soemthing so we can nibble it in bed while we watch more Prison Break (we onto Season 4 now hehe). I'll not go OTT though and even if I have a little bar of someting that is 250 cals, i'll will still have only had 1700 calories which isnt bad.

Yes, I think I'll do that - Go gym Fri and Sat and even Sunday if am not too rough and treat myself tonight. Might even opt for a WW desert or soemthing.

I'm a nightmare for arguing with myself in my own head. Do you's do that much? I thin I just feel bad coz havnt been to gym since Monday night but dont wanna cause myself a back injury. Excuses, excuses eh haha.

Bella - Its funny how diffrent docs and surgeries allow diffrent things. I know when I first askd to get free SW sessions/weigh in's hey said they were clamping down on that but that I could have Xenical. So you should try a diffrent doc and see what they say. I hope they give them to me again, but my weight has stayed the same (due to losing and gaining the same 7lb) for 3 months and I know they dont give you them unless you are losing all the time. Fingers crossed they will give me the benefit of the doubt due to Xmas, etc. I'll keep you posted.

Back to work for this chick but probs speak to you tomrow xxx

PS - DIVA - Crikey, just noticed you back on the 20mile per week again. Thats fantastic! I'm doing my dance for you haha xxx

Last edited:
Hello Ladies,

Weighed in at SW and I have lost 6.5lbs this week I was soooo pleased as I expected about 3lb, has given me such a buzz and motivation:D:D

Bella should be good fun, a group of you running together when is race for life? I have registered for Great South Run in Oct which is 10k will have to start the training soon! You are doing really well with all your gymn sessions.:)

Stacy great news you asking him out, will have to let us know how it all goes so excited for you:D

Kassy not a good idea to go to gymn if your back is bad last thing you want to do is damage it. Hope you and the Adonis enjoyed your treat tonight;) Enjoy your night out in Newcastle on Sat.

Elm that is a brilliant weight loss and I am sure people have noticed. You are doing so well keep at it:) Good news about the job.

Hello Diva, Flutterby,Katierose and Karen hope all is well:)

Back to work tomorrow and Sat:(

Take care xxx

Bin - Woooooooop wooooooooooop. That is bliddy fan-dabie-dozie!!!!! So pleased for you. You will be on a roll now. Always helps the diet ride when you have a good loss. I think I may have to try SW again in a few weeks or so. I find switching my diet around every now and then keeps the weight loss on its toes. CCing is just so easy though.

I thorughly enjoyes treat nigt and opted for a WW toffee cheesecake so was under 200 cals so all day yesterday I had 1660 which is canny.

Back feeling loads better today so will go to gym tonight and tomorow and try work hard.

Mega excited for town on Saturday.

Do you's have much planned this weekend?

My weigh in this weekend so I'll let you all know on Monday how I have done over 2 weeks. Fingers crossed its a good un!

Have a fab weekend and speak to yous next week xxxxxx

Bin, thats INCREDIBLE! well done you. Come on girls, we need hands in the air and a massive Woop woop!!! Lol keep up the good work :)

Kassy, well done on sticking with a ww treat...think that deserves a Woop woop too!

Aaah, look at Everyone doing so well. Yaaaay :)

I appear to have been hit with the hyper stick this morning, or perhaps its the cup of tea and two coffees I've had due to serious lack of sleep! Either way, I'm in a really good mood. Oh, and I've had over 1000 views on my blog now so mega happy about that.

Going round to my mates for dinner tonight - were all taking it in turns to do come dine with me! Not sure whats on the menu yet but will report back! Am out tomoz night too for drinks with my besties. God I'm loving my life right now!!!!!!! Yaaay

Ok y'all, I'm signing out for the day. Enjoy your Friday and no doubt ill be back tomorrow! :)

Bells xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hi everyone, happy Friday :)

Had my wi lost 4lb yay!
Wasn't expecting that as Ive been munching loads of carbs cos I've got a cold :( yesterday I had a chill out day, watch few films, didn't feel guilty as I didn't feel well, infact I loved it!
Watched shallow Hal, love that film x

All this chat about Windsor pub crawls is making me feel very old and very fat!
In those days I was a slinky size 10, now I'm 2 size 10's !

Tired today I'm going to have a chilled weekend, what's everyone got planned?

X

Just been browsing your Blog Bella - You realy should be a journalist or something.

Take a look girls - this is one talented lady! hehe

xx

Hi Karen

You must have just popped your post on here the eaxact same time I was replying to Bella's hahaha.

Let me hear another Wooooooop Wooooooop, thats a great loss. Bet you are well chuffed.

Have a great weekend guys and speak Monday xxx

Well done Karen27 !!!! That's brill !!!

Miss K... Yep I am a walking my big old bottom off....lol.... Just completed Week 3 ... So that's 60 miles of pure walking since the 2nd Jan....had my music cranked up for the last few miles....it was like an 80's Disco!! Hehe !! My poor neighbours must be thinking what the Hell !!!!!

Diva x

Hi Kassy thanks, yes we must have been posting at same time ;)

Bella, so do you actualy write the blog then? Is it your blog yes? tea and biscuits, like the title , can't wait to have tea and biscuits when I get to goal, can eat them guilt free :)

I just can't wait to get to goal, it seems so far away, .... But every pound helps.

Have a good weekend everyone, I will eventually remember all your names, I know the names but can't remember who is who if that makes sense?!

Going to try to avoid Indian and Chinese this weekend, takeaways are my downfall, and crisps, I could actually live off crisps I love them!

Have a good weekend, I'm having a chilled one, can't wait :)
Well that's the plan anyway x

Viva La Diva said:
Well done Karen27 !!!! That's brill !!!

Miss K... Yep I am a walking my big old bottom off....lol.... Just completed Week 3 ... So that's 60 miles of pure walking since the 2nd Jan....had my music cranked up for the last few miles....it was like an 80's Disco!! Hehe !! My poor neighbours must be thinking what the Hell !!!!!

Diva x

Well done Diva!!!!
That's soooo good! 60 miles, that's brilliant.
I don't know where my willpower is at moment, I just can't get my but in gear !

Hello :)

Karen wahoo 4lb off is great makes you feel on a high and motivated when you have a good weight loss, but every lb off is the scales going in the right direction. Hope you manage to have a nice relaxing weekend as planned:)

Diva walking listening to 80's disco music sounds fun, well done 60 miles so far this month is fantastic. :)

Bella hope you enjoy your weekend sounds as though you are going to have a great time:), the come dine with me sounds like fun, do you know what you are going to cook when it is your turn?

Kassy bet you have a great time out in Newcastle, and good luck with your wi let us know how you get on. Mmmmmm toffee cheesecake sounds lovely:).

Have got football on Monday evening, have not been to a game since 30th Dec as they have been playing away and I can only get to handful of away games cos of work and expense. Can not wait to get cheering them on again love it!!:D

Enjoy your weekend xxx :)

Hope you find your Mr Will Power soon Karen27 !!! I've got my one gagged and chained up in the Basement, he ain't going anywhere soon, he's all mine for as long as I need him !!! Just no one tell Mr D ok ... about the other man in my life !!! :p :D :p :D

Diva x

Back