Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hey ladies,

I'm sitting here with a peppermint tea and a a HUGE slice of a waitrose Victoria sponge cake I bought yesterday. Cake is my downfall in life.

SW has just been really difficult with being at uni 5 days a week - its hard to be able to have a good lunch, and when you have a day of 6 hours worth of lectures, I need to have something to nibble. Grapes were ok to start with but then I wanted the crackers and the maltesers etc and before I knew it, my syns were sky high. Just isn't for me, I still need to get my head around this 'moderation' thing - why can't I eat a little? I don't understand why everything has to be super sized with me :-(

Until I sort my head out I don't think any diet will work for me. Feeling a bit disheartened.

CAKE !!! Yummy !!! Perhaps you should pick like three or four different diets and like Kassy said mix it up, doing a couple of weeks of each one... you know what they say....variety is the spice of life !!!! :p

I follow cal counting because it is soo flexible , costs nothing to do...except brain ache from the adding up lol !!

I'm just having a British cuppa with two large oatmeal and raisin cookies... I found some with no added sugar, etc and they are only 120 cals each.... scrummy !!!

Diva x

Hi Gals

Diva - The cookies sound lush. Shops really need to start bringing out more low fat/low cal deserts. WW deserts are the best tho. The mint ice cream one is to die for. High five for calorie counting! hehe.

Flutterby - Have you tried keeping a food diary? Sometimes that stops you overeating. I write down everythng I have and keep count of my calories at the same time. Also, when I want chocolate I eat it really slow (well I actually suck it till it disolves) as it lasts much longer and you really ge to enjoy the taste. You are right though, while your head isnot in a good place you can do without the added stress of dieting (plus, you dont need to diet anyway - just maintain for now) and you can always try losing a little bit weight if you still want to once your head is in a better place though. Say it with me - You are beautiful!!!!!!

Shelski - Oh god, sounds like you have had a right time of it. Good thing is you are getting it sorted and will be better for it soon. How mcuh longer you have to be off work? You sick of daytime TV yet?

Well I still havnt found my gym motivation yet but atlweast I have stuck to my diet. Well, apart from last night and I had 6 squares of chocolate but I made them last ages and even then I still had just under 1400 calories. My tea of fishcakes, mini potato waffles and beans was lush too. Just need to to get back to thet gym. I really enjoy it when I am there but as soon as I have like 3 days off I lose all motivation. Gonna try go tonight...maybe...we'll see haha.

Gotta go into a staff meeting now so see you all later xxxx

Afternoon ladies!! Just a quick one from me just now, but will look through all your posts later tonight :)

Any of you ladies tried snowboarding? Me and some friends are hoping to start getting lessons some point next month! :D I've been wanting to learn for years, so can't wait! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Kassy !! Did you get to the Gym ?? The cookies were yum, and each one was as big as your palm !! Felt really piggish but for only 240 calls, they were super cal value wise !!!

Snowboarding Stacey87 ??? Haven't tried it myself.... but never say never !!! We have some nice hills right next to us and I am always yearning to have a go when I see the kids skimming down them on their boards when it's snowy !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Hey Snowboarding Stacey87 ??? Haven't tried it myself.... but never say never !!! We have some nice hills right next to us and I am always yearning to have a go when I see the kids skimming down them on their boards when it's snowy !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Aw sounds great!! Yeah, we have an indoor ski slope near Glasgow (about 1.5hours drive from me), where it's real snow! It's supposed to be really good! I would absolutely love to be able to go to a ski resort once I can snowboard on my own! :)

I have gone off track this last week big time! Bingeing so much! :( it's not good at all and I really need to sort myself out again.

I'm still feeling pretty awful too - think it's just a mixture of all the bugs that my family have already had! :( But I did get my new furniture for my room and it's all up now :) Looks a lot better than what I had before!

Kassy good on you for sticking to your diet - it's not a big deal that you haven't gotten to the gym yet, because you should still lose weight with that :) As for diets, I can't stick to a really strict diet, becuase I find that I have bigger binges than when I try and do my own diet. I prefer to just try and cut out junk food and cut down my portion sizes a bit.

Anyhoo, I'm back to work tomorrow, and I'm pooped! So I'm heading off to bed for an early night :)

Have a great Friday, what are you all up to this weekend? xxx

Hello Everyone,

Glad every one is ok,

Kassy those dresses are lovely the dress for you is absolutley stunning. Well done with the calorie counting I find that quite difficult I get in a real muddle trying to count everything.

Stacy Mr Bins nephew and his new wife have just booked their honeymoon snow boarding in Canada. Looks fun but I think I would end up on my backside most of the time!

Bella have you had you CDWM evening yet? You looked as though you had a great night out the photos are great.

Welcome back Shelski sorry to hear you have not been very well hope you are soon fully recovered.

Diva those cookies sound lovely. Still listening to the 80's disco whilst walking?

Fluttterby I must admit cake is one of my big temptations not fruit cake but any sponge cake is not safe when I am around!

Karen your cousin did well on CDWM I did not realise they are told what to talk about. I love the presenter he makes me laugh with his commentry.

Hello Elm hope you are ok.

Lost 1lb this week not to dissapointed as I had a big weight loss for me last week so I thought it would cancel itself out this week. Have lost just over half stone in 2 weeks so really pleased. Got to get the old treadmill out!

My Dad was admitted to the local hospice on Weds so have spent most of my time with him. He is so weak now.

Football on Monday night was awful we were outplayed and lost 2 nil. Have another game next Tues and have got tickets to go up to West Ham.

Hope you all have a good day and any plans for the weekend hope you all have a brilliant one. Take care xxx

Hiya Girls

Bin - Oh dear, hey, at least your Dad in the best place and surrounded by lots of people who know what they are doing. He'll be pleased to have t going to see him. Shame about the footy, hope they do better at the next match for you. Yes, get that running machine out woman haha. Tell you what burns loads of calories - put it on an incline and walk at a fast pace. Oh, thanks for the compliments on the dresses. I'll not forget to keep you updatd hehe.

Diva - Na, still not been to gym. My monthly membership ran out on the 24th so am re-joining on Tuesday when I get paid and will try get into it again. What is the names of these cookies then. Bet you cant get them over here :(

Stacey - Have you been doing a bit DIY getting those wardrobbes up hehe. Its nice wheh you gat all new furniture in your room isnt it. Ive never tries sowboarding but some friends of mine did and they loved it. Just think the eqwuipment can be expensive but you can probally hire from the place for a small price.

Hiya to the rest of the lasses.

Do you all have much planned this weekend?

I was supposed to be going to a wedding fare tomorow but the car has a poped tire so can only go if we manage to get it fixed in time.

Oh, had a luch tea last night - Got a jar of that WW tikka masala curry sauce so made curry using the ready cooked chicken tikka from Iceland, threw in a bit vedge and made some WW chips so had a huge plate of chicken curry and chips for 600 calories. Was so nice and mega filling and didnt taste at all like diet food. Yous must try it. They tend to have the jars of sauce on offer at Lidl or Aldi. I'm gonna stock up haha.

Back to the gym next Tues when I get paid. Its 3 weeks tomorow till our engagement party so wanna lose a bit by then and still aiming to ge down to my 11st target for Beniform on 1st March. Am just gonna get weighed every 2 weeks as I like seeing a big loss rather than a few small ones. So next weigh in is next weekend. Hoping it will be a good one if I work hard at the gym next week as my food has been canny.

Has my 6 squares of chocky again last night but still had under 1400 calories all day. Chuffed with that.

Have a great weekend yous lot and speak to yous all on MOnday xxxx

Hi ladies!

Won't ever guess what... Had an awful tooth ache these past couple of weeks, then on wednesday, the
Pain got so bad I passed out. Went to the emergency dentist, turns out my wisdom tooth is infected but they can't pull it out yet so they put me on a course of antibiotics - turns out, I was allergic to the antibiotics so I now have a swollen face and throat, and have been throwing up constantly. Yuck!

Anyway, gross dramas aside -

Stacey, never thought of snowboarding... I'd be too scared! I'm a cake eating whimp!

Diva I'm with you on cake, not about the fruit cake, all about the sponge!! And I'm a mr.kipling French fancy addict too!

Kassy, yummy, curry sounds good! I'm craving some good hearty food, really am! Throwing up means I'm hungry but don't quite know what will fill the gap without making me feel horrid! Also, wedding shows!! I so hope you get to go, we got so many ideas for my sisters wedding, and it was there that we booked a string quartet with a twist! They were amazing and all the guests really enjoyed their performances! They're like, classical musicians who play the can can and stuff! Really amazing! And of course... All the freebies! Cakes, favour samples... So much fun, I can't wait to get married!! Ha!

Hello to everyone else, I'm in bed with my iPad, Bored bored bored!

So all you calorie counters, im tempted but little unsure how it works... Please share your tips and advice! Maybe that's what I need... Everything in moderation as long as it falls within 1500? Xx

Hi girls

Hope you're all ok. I'm just on my lunch break eating a jacket potato with beans but have got some serious chocolate cravings going on! I haven't eaten any all week which is so good for me, but am now sitting here wishing I was ploughing my way through a massive bar of Cadbury caramel! Yum! I don't have any money left thank god otherwise I'd be in the canteen buying it! Am hoping this post will sort me out and ill forget about it.

Hope everyone's having a good day. It was snowing here last night but didn't settle. Then it poured with rain, was Sooo windy...and now the suns shining! Talk about 4 seasons in one day!

Am off to my mates for dinner tonight and signed up to do a personal training session tomorrow in the gym. I'm so scared! Lol going to a birthday party tomoz night then chilling on Sunday. Phew, just thinking about it makes me tired! I'm going to try and stick to the diet and only have a few drinks because I've been so good this week and really want to see a good result on Monday.

I'll try and pop in over the weekend but if I can't, I'll be back on Monday morning with my WI result. Enjoy the rest of your day and have a lovely weekend xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Bella - Good luck with the weigh in on Monday. Just stick to a few vods and diet coke when you out as low cal. Sounds like you are gonna have a fab weekend.

Flutterby - I find if you write down everything you eat and write down your calories as you go you should be okay. I aim for 200-250 for breakfast (usually consisting of cereal or 2 crumpets or whomeal bread with light cheese spread) then around 400 for lunch (such as soup and whomea bread or a tuna salad or WW meal and vedge) then ariund 600 for tea (can be abything really, just check out those calories ion the back of packets) and I allow myself snacks that total 200-300. But keep counting those cals and if you dont go over 1500 you will be doing great. You will soon become accustomed to how many calories are in everything. I am like a walking calorie calculator now haha. There will be loads of tips on line too if you google it. Hope his helps xx

Thanks Kassy! Hope you have a lovely wend too. Going to try and be really good so I will let you know how I get on. Xx ps love your new pic Xx

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday !!!! I was the fool who popped into the Supermarket for some Coffee and found herself standing in the Cake Aisle..... drooling at the temptations !!! Sweet sweet torture.... OMG the Ice Cream Cakes looked soo sinful !! :eek:

Ended up purchasing some mini Cinnamon Swirls and they are tiny with a little Cream Cheese frosting, but I will cal point everyone of them and share or freeze leftovers.... promise !!! Will not enter that section again anytime soon... what possessed me ??

Finished my walking again....and that brings me to the end of Jan...moving on to more miles next week starting Monday !!!

Have a super duper weekend guys !!!!

Diva x

Hello everyone!

Bella, you are very pretty!

Kassy, the dresses really are beautiful!

Yay, I'm glad things are going so well for you guys. I actually have to get to sleep soon, I have to work overtime tomorrow and its weigh in day.

Btw, my best friend and I are now dating...yep, k bye lol

Hi all,

I'm at work today, started at 7am :(
I've lost the plot completely this week, I've had to do overtime and it's thrown me, I feel out of control and disorganised.
It happens, I'll get back on track next week.!

Bin, sorry to hear your dad is so unwell, to be honest when my dad went into hospital I felt such relief because I knew they could deal with his pain better and make him more comfortable. It was horrible when he was at home, he had a hospital bed in the lounge. Im sure he passed much more peacefully than if he had been at home. It's very hard and emotional where ever they are, I feel for you x

Bella, you got personal trainer today? I've thought about getting one but I'll see what your saying first!

Stacey.... Date???? Gossip about the date???

Diva, walking 20 miles and eating cookies?! Way to go!
Seriously your doing so well, do you think you would have stuck to your 20 miles a week if you didn't have tread mill???

Kassy, what sort of wedding you having? You weren't tempted by my elvis wedding? Lol

Hi to everyone else, hope you all have a good weekend, I'm working today but off tomorrow, might even hit the gym.... But then again I might not, think they do a bootcamp Sunday mornings at my gym, anyone done that??? I'm too scared to go as I'm really unfit! If any of you have let me know what you thought.

Bye for now.....happy Saturday :))) x

Hi girls!

Elm, thank you! That's really sweet of you to say. Woohoo to you dating your best mate! ;) We need more details!!!!

Karen, yes I have my PT session this morning, infact in 1 hour...eeeeek! I'll let u know how I get on. Hope you're having a good morning at work.

Viva, you're a the walking queen, young and sweet only seventeen! ;) (see what I did there!!!!) Good luck with the next installment of miles, you're amazing!!

Well better get ready for training, I'm a little scared coz I've seen what my trainer does to his clients and its not pretty! Lol Chat to you later xxxx

Evening ladies!!! I've been really sick since yesterday, so we had to cancel the date, but we are going to rearrange it soon once I'm better :)

I've been wanting to set up a shop on eBay for ages and do that as a side to my normal work, and I think I may finally have a plan - but need to try it out first to see how it will go! Will keep you all updated on that front too :)

Anyhow, it's late, so off to bed for me now! :) night all! xxx

Hi Stacy, hope you're feeling better? Sorry to hear you had to cancel the date, but good call if you're not feeling well. The ebay idea sounds great, keep us posted.

Well, I am in absoulte agony today! Had my PT session yesterday and it was so hard. It was more of a fitness test so my trainer could evaluate what kind of programme I need. I started by doing a 2 minute row and had to go as quickly as I could. I then did a variety of exercises, all 2 mins each, including bench presses, sit ups, press ups, lunges and squats. I had to do as many as I could in that time. I also did this weird pull up exercise where there was what looked like an elasticated harness attached to a closed door with a step on the floor leaning against the door. I had hold onto the harness, walk my feet into the step and then pull myself up. Oh.My.God, that was hard! To top it off, I then had to sprint half a mile and then went back to the rower and had to do 4 sets of 250 metres in the quickest time possible! It was so hard and I was aching as soon as I finished and today, I can barely walk! I'm in agony and walking up and down the stairs is so difficult! It hurt to even put my make up on today this morning! It's all got to be worth it though...hasn't it?! I'm hoping I wont be hurting so much tomorrow but think I'll be having a hot bath later to help relax my muscles because I'm walking like an old woman today and it's not a good look!

The party went really well last night and I drove in the end so stayed away from the alcohol so I'm very happy with myself. There was a buffet though which I did have a nibble at but went for the chopped salad bits, a small brown roll with cheese and a tiny slice of quiche. The latter two probably weren't the best options to go for, but I was starving. I just hope it doesn't ruin my weigh in tomorrow!

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend. My housemate and I have been baking SW chocolate puddings today - we did choc mousse and choc cake and we're just about to tuck into the cake and watch a movie so I'll report back later and let you know if it was a success!

Bella xx

Happy Monday girls! Very happy today as weighed in and have lost 4lbs! Yaaay! Beat last weeks loss so very happy! :) That's 7lbs gone in 2 weeks now. :) :)

Have a good day - will pop back later xxx

Back