Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Thanks Bin, I'm so happy! :) My legs are still really sore today but my arms seem a lot better. Going to give gym a miss today but will be back tomorrow. Hope urok Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Its Monday :) yay! My favourite day!

Bella, your PT put you through some hard training, I couldn't do half of that!
Funny, it makes you realise how little of our bodies we actually use, we do some exercise and can barley move, it's mad isn't it.

Have any of you done bootcamp ?
They've started doing it at my gym, but worried I'm not fit enough yet?

I've had a crap food weekend, but for some reason today I'm full of energy and my mindset is good. I've changed all my bedroom around, so my husband will moan, you can't have it like this, !
He doesn't like change, but I love change, jobs, new people, new places, anything different is good. I get bored very quickly, Im bored of being fat now, bored of not living life to the full, bored of feeling frumpy.

I want to do something exciting... Push myself, I'll have to set myself a challenge I think.

Hope you all had good weekend?!
I'm off to zumba with a few friends tonight, see if I can work off some of that bread crisps and cake I ate at weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen27, sorry I forgot to say that having a Treadmill certainly helps.... There are no excuses when it's sitting there staring at ya!! I would say at the mo it's about 40 % Treadmill , unusual for this time of year here , it's been mild so I am hitting the River Trails and Parks !!

Also, in the Summer I will probably do a really early Treadmill session at like 5.30 am before my days get crazy, and it really helps that the Treadmill doesn't care if I look like a Troll Queen at that time of day !!! :8855:

Diva x

Karen, tell me about it! It was so tough. He emailed me today asking how I'm feeling and I told he he's broken me! lol I'm starting to recover now though and had a really hot bath this evening and feel a lot better so hopefully I'm on the mend...at least I hope so because I'm back at the gym tomorrow. I sent him my food diary today so will be interesting to see what he says about it. I've done 2 bootcamps at my gym before, they were for 4 weeks each, 3 times a week. I really enjoyed them and noticed a difference, but had to stop as couldn't afford to carry on with it. If i had the money though, I definitely would. I recommend it. I wouldn't worry about your fitness, the good thing about them is they can easilly be adapted to everyone's fitness levels so I say got for it! :) Me and my friends have decided to sign up for Burlesque classes, I can't wait! Am a but apprehensive, but I know I'll love it so much.

I've had a naughty day today, have eaten lots of chocolate and rubbish! Think I needed it, but will be back on it tomorrow. To be honest, I feel really bad for it but will refocus and get back on track tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone xx

Bella, well done!!!! Half a stone in 2 weeks is great! :D

My totm is finally here, although I've had cramps etc for about a week or so before it!! So I haven't been good at all :( but will get back on track very soon. xxx

Hiya you's lot

Just a mega quicky from me (so I just had to skim over your posts) as am so busy at work.

Bella - Burlesque danching sounds fab. What a great day to get in sgape. You will have to keep us posted as its summit I would love to try. Well done on the loss. Thats fab.

Diva - Hahahaha, wich I had your motivation to try getting up at 5.30am. Thats still the middle of the night to me.

Karen - You sound so much like me (my name is Karen too haha), I love change. Keeps life on its toes and keeps htings new and exciting I feel.

Well, I had a cheeky jump on the scales at the weekend (i know i know I was gonna do 2 weekly weigh ins but I needed to make sure I was on track haha) and I was down to 11.4 on Saturday. But then I dod royaly fall off the wagon all day Saturday and Sunday but got back to it yesterday. So thats 10lbs off in 3 weeks.

We have just booked up to go to Scarbrough for a few nights for my birthday at end of March. Am so excited already. Here is the hotel:

Royal Hotel Scarborough | Hotels Scarborough, North Yorkshire

So next few months maga bust for me - engagement party on the 18th, Benidorm on the 1st marc, best mates wedding on 23rd March, Scarbrough 30th March and Tunisia 25th April. FUN FUN FUN hehe.

I'll be back online soon to have a proper catch up I hope. Sooooooo busy man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen I feel the same way too! My cousin works at a gym and does the bootcamp classes, you can go any time, any class, any location and the price is just $49.00 USD. Which is pretty amazing price, I just don't think I can do it because of how unfit I am and don't want to be uncomfortable.

Bella, Kassy, and everyone well done! Every week we're getting closer to goal!

Hello everyone,

Cold enough for you? It is freezing down here not had any snow though. Spose we can not moan after all the mild weather we have had but I hate being cold:(

Gosh all this talk of PT's and bootcamps is making me feel really unfit I would not last two mins!

Bella burlesque dancing sounds good and a fun way to get fit:) let us know how it goes.

Kassy what a busy time you have ahead of you all sounds very exciting. Well done on the weight loss I must admit to having a sneaky peek on my scales before going up to SW:)

Stacy hope you are feeling better today. Any news on the re arranged date keep us posted.

Karen my Dad also had a bed in the lounge at home not ideal but at that time the right thing, the local hospice is a lovely place and everyone is so nice. Visiting is 24hrs a day so mum, myself and 2 sons do it in shifts so someone is with him all day and most of the evening
He is now on pain killers and has not woken up since Friday has had nothing to eat or drink. As you say all very emotional at the mo one minute you can keep everything under control then the next having a good old cry. Seeing my 25 year old son break down the other day was so sad. But I do take comfort in the fact that he is kept comfortable, clean and being looked after people who really do care.
Sorry I really have rambled on a bit.
I like you enjoy changing furniture etc around. Mr Bin came home once from a 12 hr shift to find the kitchen had been redecorated different colour completley!:D

Viva I have finally got my treadmill out of the shed dusted it down and it is all ready for use! My son uses it as a coat rack!:)

Sorry dont know what happened computer suddenly decided to post reply before I had finished!

Hello Elm, Flutterby and Katierose hope you are all ok, I am with you Elm dont think I could do a bootcamp I am far to unfit!

Hope you all have a good Weds, day off today going to have my hair cut this morning all ways feel better after a good old hair cut and gossip:D

Take care catch up later xxx

Morning everyone

Bin - I was just thinking to myself this morning and wondering how your dad was getting on. You are all pulling rogeather so well and its nice he has someone there most of the time.

Bella - When will be yur fisrt burlsque dancing session? Are you doing the prsonal training sessions again? I would love that just cant afford it. I bet its loads more motivating when you have someone screaming at you. When is your next CDWM night? You back on the waggon after your day off?

Karen - I have heard Bootcamp is great and good for people of all fitness levels. YOur fitness will increase in no time.

Hiya Diva, Elm, Stacey, Katierose, Flutterby and Shelski (hope I idnt forget anyone there coz my memory hopeless).

I was naughty yesterday. On the way home someone must hve had a meat mince pie coz its all I coul smell. That merged with the fact I was STARVING lead me to go straight for a chippy tea. I had mince pie with chips and gravy and the Adonis had a kebab. Was luch though. Then I had a orange kitkat chunky. Calories were around 1700 for the day though so not too bad. MUST MUST MUST ge back to they gym tonight though. Its been over a week since I have been. Some weeks I love it and other weeks I loath is.

At the docs tomorow so I hope he gives me another month of Xenical to help me along.

Hope you all have a great day and speak soon xxxx

Ladies x
Sorry I haven't posted for a while . I ve been struggling struggling struggling since beg of jan I have still been reading but just felt so fed up with myself . I ve had a cold that has lingered for a month anyway I will be back on the wagon as from Monday . I know I ve put on weight but think this is it for the next push .
I find all of you very encouraging and you all help me so thank you for that x in other times I would of disappeared and piled all the weight back on So things could be worse .
Miss k am sooo excited for you as I remember when you first met Adonis x
Bin sending you a hug sorry to hear about your dad
Hello to bella Stacey miss diva elm and anyone else I ve forgotten
I'm back as of mon x x

Hiya girls, hope you've had a good day. I've been to the gym this evening - double whammy body step followed by pump fx! Was good, but walked out of there feeling like a fat whale coz the mirrors in that studio are not nice so feeling a bit flat now! :( Oh well, roll on Burlesque which starts at the end of Feb so I'll keep you updated. I'm not doing anymore PT sessions for now as can't afford it but my trainer is putting a programme together for me and has offered me a deal on prices so may do more. Think he's really eager to help me coz I've had a few heart to hearts with him about how my weight gets me down. When I told him how much weight I lost this week, he was so happy for me! Bless him!

Kassy - that hotel looks lush! Bet you can't wait to stay there.

Bin - BIG CUDDLES for you. Hope you're ok.

KatieRose - hope you're feeling ok. It's awful when you're run down because the last thing you can do is stay motivated. That's good you have a new start focus from Monday...you can do it!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're ok!

Love Bells xxx

Bin, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. We're all here for you and if you need to talk, you know where we are.

Thinking of you

Love Bella xxx

Bin I'm so sorry for your loss. Huge ((hugs)) coming your way. Thinking of you and your family xxxx

Morning everyone

Bin - Oh no, thats devestating news. Massive hugs go out to you and my thoughts are with you and your family. You just have to think he is in the best place and has no more suffering. Any time you need to chat we are all here for you. Its gonna be a tough time for you but you are a stong woman and time is a healer. Your dad and my granny can get up to mischief in heaven togeather. (here are some more massive hugs oooooooooooo - they are my hugs btw lol) xxxx

Kaierose - Dont you beat yourself up about falling off the Wagon coz we all do it. I am half on half off that wagon as we speak. You will lose what you havegained in no time and b well back on track. Look how well you have done so far. Just stik at it. Eeeeh, I know, we were chatting just before I met the Adonis. You and Diva know my whole journey haha. Its amazing what can change in a year.

Well girls, I'm a bit grupmy today myself. Was at the Docs this morning so jumped on the scales to av a peek before docs weigh in and I have put on 5lb since Saturday morning. I am hoping most of that is water retention as I am due on today/tomorow. Coz although I ate loas Sat and Sun I havent been THAT bad this week. I aint been to gym but I had 1200 cals Monday, 1650 Tues and 1530 yesterday so surley that all cant equate to 5lb can it?????

I have lost ALL motivation for the gm. I know once I ge back there I'll be back in the swing, but at the mo, when I get home, all I want to do issnugle up and keep warm.

Its 4 weeks today till Benidorm so gonna aim to get back to gym tonight or Saturday (as it will be 2 weeks till our engagement party on Sat). Chuck some motivation this way girls. I NEED IT haha.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Once again Bin, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Kassy, I'm grumpy today too! Not due on for another week but having severe chocolate cravings. I just want to eat so much of it but I had a bad day on Monday with food and am worried if I decide to treat myself today ill just ruin my whole week! *sigh* don't worry about the weight gain at the docs, ill bet its water retention so chill man!!!!!!! I went to the gym last night and did 2 classes and am going again on sat so let's make a pact we'll both go and if we break it we have to do a forfeit! That could be funny!!!

I've just had a jacket potato and beans and a packet of skips but don't feel satisfied in the slightest. All I can think of is chocolate mud cake!!!!

Think I need help!!!

Back