Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

I've been naughty... Very very naughty, and I don't mean with my husband!
Why does food taste better the fatter I get?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well - made a decision yesterday... I've stopped SW as it just wasn't for me. I've decided to buy xenical and start taking that. Unfortunately, I'm not obese 'enough' to have it prescribed, but its something I want to try as its really getting me down.

How is everyone else going?

Hi flutterby, can you buy xenical without a prescription?

karen - i'm the same - i'm loving all the wrong food at the moment. I really don't know what's wrong with me!

Shelski - how was your class?

Anyone heard from Kassy? Where is she??? xx

Hiya Girls, I'm here

I have been off work all last week with an awful virus and only came back on Tuesday and have been soooo busy. Wish I had net on phone or at home coz its awful not being able to keep in the loop. Hope you havent been too worried.

As am at work and so much to do I wont get the chance to read over all previous posts from last week so if you all give me a brief update of how you have been and what you have been up to that would be great.

Have I missed anything?

Any exciting gossip?

Have you been good/bad? Any weight loss?

Wish I could read them all but so much to cath up on here in the office.

I'm STILL not 100% and its the engagemnt party on Sat so hope I am better by then.

I dropped down to 11.3 while I was bad but over the last 4 days have stuffed my face as my appetite came back so am back up a bit but only to 11.5 which is good.

Really hope you are all well and I look forward to hearing your catch ups from last week. Missed you all heaps xxxxxxxxxxx

Flutterby3 said:
Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well - made a decision yesterday... I've stopped SW as it just wasn't for me. I've decided to buy xenical and start taking that. Unfortunately, I'm not obese 'enough' to have it prescribed, but its something I want to try as its really getting me down.

How is everyone else going?

You can buy ALLI from chemist. It's xenical but half the strength. I used to use it. I've also had xenical from docs, but Last time doc said no cos I don't stick with it.

Flutterby - The Doc prescribed me Xenical but at the time I was 15.8st and now they will let me have it until I get down to my goal weight of 10st, so long as next time I go I have lost as they wont keep giving it to you if you dont lose weight. Yeah, you are not classed as overweight so wont give it to you. Karen is right, you can buy Alli from Boots, etc. It is the same stuff as Xenical but half thestrength but that will be all you need. Be careful though not to eat things too fatty when on them or you will have a nasty accident in ya pants haha. I have ONCE s am very cautious now. Cant believe Ive just admitted to pooping myself haha. I thought it was just gonna be a pump hahahaha xxx

Kassy...lol, that greasy orange stuff! Yuk!
Haha x

Kassy !!!! Helloooooooo !!! Hehe !!!
Well, I am feeling better now, had a yummy Valentine's Day, hehe, had two tiny glasses of red and I was done !!! Just full up ...... I'm such a cheap date these days !! LOL !!! Straight back on to the cal counting, a little over yesterday, but today will be good. I hate that one day's munching usually leads me into like a couple of days of snacking.....grrrrrr !!!
Right off to do a few miles on my Treadmill, then I am out and about until late afternoon..... I'm a Diva on a mission !!!

Diva x

Hi kassy good to see you back but sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you're ok now. Can't believe it;s your ENGAGEMENT party on Saturday! Wooooo Hooo! How Exciting!

I think I might buy Alli and give that a go too. I can't get Xenical from my docs coz they only give it to extreme cases now! :(

Hope you're all having a good day xx

Diva - So you had a lovley valentines with Mr D again. I can remember wehn we were talking about Valentines this time last year. Its flew over. Sticking with the walking I see. You star!

Karen - Hahahaha, yip, that orange oil slick! Minging haha.

Bella - I'm loads better but still not 100% like. Its funny how some docs perscribe Xenical and others wont. We have a shortage of it here in the North East and lots of places wont have it back in stock till May. Dunno why. Yeah, give Alli a go - there motto is for every 2lb you lose it will help you lose and extra 1lb.

xxx

Happy Friday Gals

Hope you all have a great weekend. Its the party tomorow night so I'll report back on Monday to let you know how it went. Loads of people mucking in with the catering so sould be a good spread for people. So much to do tomorow day though, i'll be well in need of a drink or 2 come 7pm haha.

Have a good un and speak soon xxx

Hello Ladies,
I'm back after a very emotional couple of weeks. Had Dads funeral last week which was a very sad day, over 120 people turned up at the funeral to say goodbye. Life at the moment seems kind of empty I can not quite get my head around the fact that I will never see or talk to him again, but I have so many lovely memories.
I am afraid the diet has gone totally to pot! I must get back into it tomorrow, and start doing some much needed exercise.
Have not had a chance to read through all the posts.
Hello Kassy hope the party went well, let us know all about it.
Hi Bella, Karen, Stacy, Katierose, Flutterby, Shelski, Elm and Diva still doing the walking? Hope I have not forgotten anybody.
Take care and hope you all have a good Monday xx

Welcome back Bin :)
I know the feeling, but it does get better.
Like you I spent alot of time with my dad and family talking sorting things and everything busy, then once he died it was flat and empty, not only cos I missed him but because all the visiting and rushing around stopped and I had time on my hands. It does get better and easier.

Kassy, how was the party? Put pics up?

Stacey gone awol, ?

Everyone else very quiet, are you all being naughty??? Oh apart from super Diva, doing brilliant with the walking :)

Have a great day everyone...

Morning everyone

Bin - Wow, your Dad must have been a very popular man and what a send off. Its lovley everyone came to pay their respects. I can only imagine how hard it has been for you but like you said, you have all those happy memories. Sod the diet at the mo and get back on it when you feeling a bit stronger. Hope you and the family all okay. Thinking of you xxxx

Karen - You right, where is everyone?????? Have you had a nice weekend? Ive only got 1 picture from the party, am gutted I forgot to take my camera, but luckly the maid of honur caught us for one cheeky snap so will post below.

Engagement party went fab girls. Over 150 people turnd up and we got lots of lovley cards and presents and wait for it..... 6 toasters! hahaha. The best man told a load of people to get us one each for a luagh the little sod. Dead funny though.

I opted to waer my electric blue dress. Just wish I got a full length piccy thou as it looks nice and I felt great in it which is good. Got lots of compliments so it really boosted my confidence.

Wemade waaaayyyyy too much scran. People were getting plates full but there was still loads left at the end. Note to self - make half the amount next time hahahaha.

Oooooooh, forgot to mention, we got date booked for wedding. 22nd June next year. We having the ceremoney at Lumley Castle at 3pm (cutting out the sit down meal in the middle coz costs a bomb) then going to a pub called knitsley mill which has a marquee outside. Links below for both places so you can see them and get an idea...

Unique Hotel in County Durham, nr Newcastle, Sunderland, North East Accommodation , Wedding Venue County Durham near Newcastle

The Old Mill

Have you all had a lovley weekend? Any gossip?

xxxxx

Attachments

• 418137_10151318781005511_692560510_22533977_1228100062_n.jpg
    418137_10151318781005511_692560510_22533977_1228100062_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 48
Miss K xx How fab do you look !!:D:D Beautiful..
And the venue looks lovely.. Cant believe how quickly time has gone.. xx All I have to do is find my adonis.
I stayed the same this week despite sticking to my plan and going to the gym 4 times still am ok with that as I havent given up.
Big hug to you Bin xxxxxxxxx
Hello to everyone else.. :D:D

Hello ladies,

Bin, sending you a huge hug. Don't know what it must feel like at all. My boyfriend lost his dad when he was 17, then his mum when he was 18 both due to illness. At 22 now, I don't know HOW he does it, but he really does cherish all his memories with them. I love when he tells me stories about them. It's all still so raw for you now, but it will feel better with time. And until then, we're all here to listen! Don't even worry about the diet, it will all fall back into place.

Miss K, WOW you look beautiful! I'm loving the eye make up, very nicely done! I'm rubbish when it comes to make up, always need someone else to do it for me. And very exciting news on the wedding date. The venues look lovely, they seem really romantic.

Katierose, your Adonis is on his way I'm sure! Until then, have some single lady fun!

Hello diva, elm, Karen and Stacey (where are you Stacey??)

Had too much to drink last night, ended up throwing up so feel horrid now. Diet has gone completely out the window, am not sure what I'm even doing anymore really. Not a great time but I'm trying not to let it get me down too much.

Hope you're all well ladies x

Hi ladies. Im so sorry I've been AWOL for a bit! I am very ashamed to say I don't know what's going on with me just now. Don't know if it's the stress of my uni interview and upcoming exams, but my diet is non-existent right now! I have been absolutely terrible, eating everything in sight - chocolate, crisps, cake. You name it, I've been eating it :( in general my body feels very run down at the moment, but that could be the food I've been eating an the fact that I've been drinking almost no water.

I've felt really disorganised in my life for a while now, so am glad to have a few days off work this week to get myself sorted with revision, interview prep and cleaning my room! I'm off til Thursday.

Anyway, I hope to get caught up with these posts very soon! Kassy, you look so stunning in your pic, and very happy :)

Oh that reminds me, as for this guy I was supposed to meet up with, he just stopped texting me one day - that was around 3/4 weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since :( so not quite sure what happened there! I've text him a couple of times to see how he's doing but, nothing! How rude!

Anyhoo, that's the update on me - nothing exciting as usual! Xxxx

Awww.... Kassy !! You look soo pretty with your man !! A lovely piccy !! Had a sneak peek at your venues too, and they are fab !! The Castle is beautiful, then a great reception at the Mill !!! How did you find the places, was it just research or did someone recommend them to you ??

Diva x

Flutterby3..... hope you are feeling better !! What were you drinking ?? I had two small glasses of red recently and I felt piddled !! Hehe !!! Just wish I had calories spare for a few drinks, but sticking to a strict number at the mo !!! Nothing left after my food, as my walking makes me hungry !!!
Katierose.... you'll drop again this week, I betcha !!
Bin.... hugs to you....

Diva x

Morning :)

I've been eating rubbish, and bread!!! So this morning got no get up and go, feel sluggish. So trying my hardest to stick to shakes today.

Kassy you look gorgeous, that dress is such a lovely colour. You just looked amazing, :)

Everyone seems to be struggling at the moment, exept diva, think she has right idea, exercise is the key, if it's done early morning probably puts you in right frame of mind? I don't know, I'm just muddling through this week trying to be as good as I can be.
It's crazy half the world starving to death and the other half eating themselves to death, it's a mad world.

Sorry not depressing you am I?
On the upside, obese a year to save my life is taped, the lovely hot sexy Jessie is going to be mine for an hour, he is lush!

Have a happy Tuesday everyone :)

Back