Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Happy Tuesday Gals

Thanks to all of you for your compiments on the piccy and my venues. Exciting stuff.

Karen - Hahahaha, you and that Jessie, yu are as bad as I was with Wentworth Miller haha. I know wha you mean, my get up and go has got up and gone but after a naughty day yesterday am gonna try get back on the wagon today. Hope you get on well with ya shakes. I couldnt manage on just them, i need proper scran haha.

Stacey - Hope you okay hunny and even when you not in the swing of ya diet never feel ashamed to come here for the crack on. You'll get back into it you just have so much stuff ging on thats all and sounds like you run down. So many bugs going around. I'm loaded with cold following that virus and feel like pap. As for the fella.... NEXT!!!!! How rude of him, go bag yourself a new one hehe.

Diva - Yeah, they lush and romantic. Well, The Old Mill is very close to where we live and we have been down a few times so had that idea in our head coz we love the idea of having a marquee and outside event and Lumley Castle is about 30 min away so we booked aviewing and booked it there and then. I'm so excited already, so is the Adonis hehe. Hey, you need to pass some of your exercise motivation this way Mrs Diva coz I have none haha. When you work out how many miles you have walked over the last 7 weeks I bet it amounts to a canny hike. You should work it out on Google and see where you could have walked to haha.

Flutterby - How are you my little treasure? Crikey, thats a tough time your fella went through. I bet it has made him very strong? I used to love doing diffrent makeup a few years ago but dont wear it mych now but practice makes perfect. I love doing smokey eyes or bright colours. YOu should get a few diffrent ones and have a play around. Google tips or I think ou Tube have a few vids on to show you how to do make up. I had to go with that blue to match my dress. It looks even brightr on the piccy tho coz of the flash haha.

Katierose - I know, hasnt time totally flown. Remember when I just met him and I was going on tghose dates? hehe. You will defo meet your Adonis. Me andmy friend were laughing coz it was just summer 2010 I was adamant I was gonna live a life alone with my cats haha. How things have changed.

Hope yu all have a great day xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls

How are you all. I'm still here! Had yesterday and have today off work so have been using the time to get things sorted. My car is getting its MOT today and I'm just waiting for the call to say it's failed! lol Have had a very busy weekend too - had friends over on Friday night and we all go so drunk and I ended up snogging one of them! Ooooops! Naughty Bella! ;) hee hee Anyway, was so hungover on Saturday I didn't make Weight Watchers! Naughty Bella - again! lol My housemate still went though but I feel bad for letting her down but have been using this week to get used to it and to be honest, I'm finding it all a bit confusing. Not sure whether to join this weekend now or stick with SW and weigh myself at the gym instead. I'm really in two minds. I guess going to class will be better, but I just wish it was SW instead.

Kassy, you look so beautiful in your pic. Sounds like you had such a great night - love the toaster joke the best man played on you! lol Also LOVE the venues you have chosen for the big day - so beautiful. You must be such a happy bunny at the mo! ;)

Bin - so lovely to see you. It sounds like your Dad had a great send off. Have been thinking of you. Just take each day at a time and don't worry about the diet, just do what you can xx

Katierose - well done on your gym effort this week - that's fantastic. Don't worry about staying the same, you might find it will catch up this week and you'll have a good loss.

Flutterby - so sorry to hear about your boyfriends parents, that must be so hard for him to deal with at times. How are you feeling now? Alcohol is the devil isn't it! How are you getting on with the diet? You sound like you're in the same boat as me. It's so tough, but you need to find a focus and aim for that. You can do it, girl! :)

Stacy - sounds like you need some serious chill time. Try not to let things get to you. It will all be ok, don't you worry. Sorry to hear about that guy - I've been in the same situation - I just don't get men at all. Odd creatures, that's for sure! lol Just remind yourself it's his loss!!

Diva - you're doing so well with the walking, well done. I'm thinking of entering the marathon walk again this year...still debating it though!

Karen - hope you're ok. You're right, it sounds like we have all been struggling at the mo. We all need to find a way back onto the diet track don't we! I watched Jessie last night - he's sooo dishy isn't he! I actually thought last nights episode was the best so far. That guy was so inspiring.

Ok girls, I'm off to get the lowdown on my car. Wish me luck! lol Will be back later - I think we're all in need of some motivation and help to get back on to the weight loss so let's get out thinking caps on and see what we can come up with.

Bella xx

Girls...my car PASSED! hahahahahaha so happy! Actually can't believe it - I was convinced it would fail! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY now! :)

Stacey is back!! Don't worry at all about the food situation for now, when other stresses come in its always hard to stay on track, makes it harder when we beat ourselves up over it! I. Glad you managed to get time off, that should help you chill a little and take things a bit easier. What is the course at uni? And when is the interview? I have my interview for my teacher training on March 27th... Trying not to think about it ha, so I know how you feel!

Diva, I had three quarters of a bottle of sambuca and it was enough to make me say I will NEVER touch sambuca again. We did shots, had it with lemonade, bluck... I can't even think about it, it makes my head spin. I like the odd glass of rose, very nice but not for a long while yet. I'm sticking to my diet coke!

Miss K, ooh, YouTube tips! That is something I will definitely try! Gosh, the Internet is great isnt it. Makes us very lazy though!

Bella, woo hoo on the car! Always a load of my mind when it's all ok!

Still a bit crappy in terms of food but meh. Am looking into various slimming tablets. Seen some at herbal inn, supposedly natural ways of increasing your metabolism but I'm unsure... Any advice right now would be MUCH appreciated ladies!

Staying at my boyfriends tonight, he really is my strength sometimes!

Speak soon ladies xx

Thanks so much ladies! Big hugs for all of you :) xxx

Bella - woooooo what a great feeling it is when your car passes isn't it? lol I have my MOT in June....not looking forward to it!! :(

Thanks flutterby :) my interview is for midwifery and it's 7th march! I'm still waiting to hear from my 2nd uni though - a more local one! But I'm so happy that I've got an interview this year! Oh good luck for your interview too!! Have you been doing any prep for it?? xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mowning

Stacey - Ive got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. I'm sure you'll get in. You'l make a fab midwife.

Bella - Yey. High five for the car passing. Whats new with you?

Flutterby - You Tube is great for getting tips on how to do hair and makeup. Although I am the same veryday - hair in a ponytail and wear it down on a weekend. I wish I had the time/motivation to be all creative everyday like some people but its to much hard work for me haha. Sambucca - now thts a drink. Cant believe you were drinking it with lemonade hehe.

Just have to say how much I am loving Rizzle Kicks song (Mamma Hump) its my happy happy joy joy soing of the moment. Cant help but smile when it comes on. Do you's have songs that make you smile when you hear them?

I was still a bit naff on diet yesterday. Head not in it at all and am really struggeling. Feel a bit flat too but I know it'll pass. Its wierd coz I will be doing so well and feeling so happy then for no reason I go flat and all quiet for a few days. Wierd. But I suppose after years and years of depression and mental health issues I cant be on top form all of the time and I just have to get my head around the fact I will always have bad days. Just thankful they are few and far inbetween.

Benidorm for the hen do next Thurday. Eeeek. Gonna re-join the gym with my friend next Mon and do 3 solid days to give me a little pick me up. Too much on to start this week. Minimouse outfit comes and looks great. Just need to sort out what i'm taking for the other 2 nights. We are allowed hand luggage only so have to fit everything bin one medium bag they will allow through check in grrrrrrr. Any tips?

Speak to you all soon xxxx

Hi gals !!! Ohhh Kassy !! I love travelling !! And packing !!! Mr D hates packing, so I do his too !!! I take it you are allowed the handluggage medium bag plus a handbag too ?? If that's the case ( hehe sorry !!) get a big ol' handbag and fill it up !!! I think us girls struggle with the room and weight that shoes take up !!! I'm guilty of it !!! I also super minimise the old make up bag and decant toiletries into those tiny travel bottles... I was doing this years before they got super strict about what you can carry !!! If all else fails, can you pay for an extra case ?? Perhaps share the cost and space of it with another girlie who is going ??
Do you love flying, I do !!!

Diva x

Me again !! I hate being such a strange shape !!! Fitted dresses, just seem to enhance the lumps and bumps !!! Anyway, just wanted to share what I think I will be wearing to the do on Sat.... it has to be decent for the Synagogue and then the dinner and party !! Going to wear a fitted black jacket with it all, and take a smaller sparkly black shrug for later. The shoes are my favourites !!! 4 inch heels....if the weather gets bad I may have to go for the black satin ones with the roses ( the don't slip in wet weather and are lower !! )

Diva x

Attachments

• P2190051.jpg
    P2190051.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 31
  • P2190055.jpg
    P2190055.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 32
The dress is actually more dark green but the camera made it look more black and white !!! Also, this is one of my target dresses...this is a tiny size UK 12....and my ultimate dress to wear. It's designer with hand sewn jet beads on the neckline.... sigh...one day gals....one day.....

Diva x

Attachments

• P2190065.jpg
    P2190065.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 46
Morning Ladies :)
Just spent ages writing a post and it has gone arghhhhhhh!!!!!!
So will say hello to everyone quickly now and write a longer post after work.
Will just say thank you so much for all your kind words they really do mean alot.
Hope you all enjoy your Thursday xxxxx

Moning people

Bin - I hate it when it does that so here is a good tip for you - when writing a long post, beore you press the submit button, highlight all the text you have written and COPY. This means that if the page goes AWOL when you hit submit (which it tends to do if you have been on the same page for a while) the text is saved in the computers memory so you can go to re-do it and just hit the PASTE button. Saves haing to type it all again. I started doing this after I lost a canny few posts. Its soooo frustrating. Hope it makes sense hehe. How are you feeling? xxxx

Diva - Wow love those dresses. The one you are wearing for the Synagogue is stunning. It has so much detail and looks very epensive. Plus wrap style dresses are very flattering. i bet you look stunning. Loving the heels to. sexy Diva! hehe. Apparently when we travel we are only allowed 1 bag full stop or we could get charged £25 each way. So I havebought a special travel bag which complies with rules and regulations which can fit in atound 35 litres so should be enough room for my gear. I have got some clear bags too to put my make up in. We are all just gonna chip in and get big bottle of shampoo, etc in the departure lounge. 8 of us are going, I cant wait.

Wel girls, I have fell apart this week on the diet! Dont get me wrong, I havnt been bad bad, just bad really. Had about 1800 calories on Mon and Tues, 2200 yesterday and I'll probs end up having over 2000 today coz am going to Franky and Bennys for tea and Ive just stuffed in a tuna mayo baguette and crisps for lunch. My head just isnt in it. The week before Benidorm to. Yeiks! Hoping to get back into the Mood next week cause dont want to undo all my hard work. I just cant stop thinkibg bout food and souop for lunch just dosent cut it when am in this frame of mind.

Have you's got much planned this weekend? The Adonis and I are planning on afull weekend to ourselves (as we havnt got the kids at all this weekend coz they are going away) so we gonna have a very boozy night tomorow then chill saturday and probally put a few bets on and get a takeaway then Sunday we going out shopping for the day to spend some of the vouchers we got at our party.

xxxxxx

Wow Diva, the dress is stunning! And both the shoes... Very nice! Im all about the flowers, so I especially like the second pair, but they're both so nice! Really am a fan of that first dress, it looks like a really flattering cut!

And Miss K, sounds like very nice plans for the weekend. Me ... I'll be at work, then doing yet another uni assignment :(

Still thinking of you Bin! And hugs to all you other ladies xx

Flutterby - Blss ya, all work and no play. Just think of the spondoolies (money) from work and the good grades you will get from doing your uni work so all worth it in the end.

I opted for the meatball calzoni at Franky and Bennies last night. Was lush but cudnt eat it all. I got 2 new pairs of jeans for Benidorm. A real comforty skinny pair to travel in (we all wearing matching tops whih read 1 Hen, 7 Chicks, No Cocks) hahahaha, and I got a long pair to wear during the day or night out, depending on weather.

Still feeling fat today. Must be having a fat week. Get weighed tomorow so just hope I havnt done too much damage this week. Wont be hitting my 11st target for Benidorm, thats for sure. But now I will make it my mission to reach 10.7 atleast for Tunisia (which was 8 weeks yesterday).

Hope everyone else good and happy friday to you all. Speak to yous after weekend xxxxx

Have a good weekend everyone :)
I'm working all weekend and out sat night for Indian, which I love but am dreading at same time. I'm never going to loose weight, every week it's someone's birthday or social event, always food involved. I'll try be good, might order shashlik which I like, but omg korma you can't beat that delicious sauce!
No drinking, well I'll have glass of wine or ice cold kingfisher, but got work at 7 am Sunday morning so won't be going too mad.
Any of you on my fitness pal?
Add me,.... Kazza27

Xxx

Evening ladies! How have your Fridays been? I have has a really bad couple of days at work - basically I've realised that I can't trust anyone that I work with and they are all very two-faced :(

I've got work again tomorrow - really cannot be doing with it when I've got other more important stuff going on, but I need the money :(

Anyhow, I really do want to get back on track with my food and exercise - I don't want to have to turn to food when I feel stressed like this, but don't feel strong enough to turn away for it.

Negative rant over for now anyway!! lol have a good weekend ladies :) whatever you are doing xxxx

Hi Karen27 and Stacy87 !!! I've had a hungry day !! Why, the day before my posh do, when I'm planning to have a nice meal and then get back onto the diet Sunday.... I swear my body is trying to sabotage meee !!! Grrrr !!!

On a happier note.... the Diva is coming to the UK for two weeks in late April !!! Actually bringing Mr D with me too.... Just got to try to remember not to eat my body weight in UK Choccy while I'm there !!!

Diva x

Last edited:
Hi girls hope you're all having a nice weekend. I took the plunge and joined my local weight watchers class this morning. Wasn't happy when I saw the scales but no more fooling around now, its all about the pro points! Eeek! Got a lot of stuff to read through but will keep you updated with my progress. My housemate lost 7lbs in her first week so she's my inspiration. I am so happy for her.

Hope you're all ok.

Diva-that dress is lovely and so are the shoes. Bet you can't wait to get glammed up!

Stacy/Karen - hope work is ok? :-(

Flutterby/bin - how are you?

Kassy - hope you're hangover isnt too bad today! ;-) meant to ask, did u get your phone sorted? I got mine back last Friday so very happy again now!

Have a good one lovlies xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hi girls hope you're all having a nice weekend. I took the plunge and joined my local weight watchers class this morning. Wasn't happy when I saw the scales but no more fooling around now, its all about the pro points! Eeek! Got a lot of stuff to read through but will keep you updated with my progress. My housemate lost 7lbs in her first week so she's my inspiration. I am so happy for her.

Hope you're all ok.

Diva-that dress is lovely and so are the shoes. Bet you can't wait to get glammed up!

Stacy/Karen - hope work is ok? :-(

Flutterby/bin - how are you?

Kassy - hope you're hangover isnt too bad today! ;-) meant to ask, did u get your phone sorted? I got mine back last Friday so very happy again now!

Have a good one lovlies xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Good luck with WW Bella! Hope it works for you :)

Work absolutely sucks for me right now - I'm looking for another job. Today has been just as bad - because I was working with another colleague who I can't trust. Everyone in this place is the same - all backstabbing each other. So I just try not to get involved in it all. But today, our MD called me this morning to ask how many days I'd worked this month (it's always my manager who deals with that, so he caught me off-guard). Anyway, after lunch I realised that I had missed out 2 days, plus I forgot to mention another 2 days that I was supposed to get paid for in December, but still haven't had them yet. Turns out he'd already done the "run", so I have to wait until next month now to get my 4 days! It's just all so confusing - one minute it's my boss that should be dealing with this, and the next minute my MD is calling me to ask! I actually have headaches every day now because of it all :cry::cry::cry: I really just want to go home - but I'm here until 5pm today :cry:

This it's all this stress that has affected my diet and lack of exercise. I'm going to try and start going out walking more - and do it when I'm at work too. Go out at lunch and go for a walk and de-stress. I've got enough going on with college, and my upcoming uni interview to stress about, so don't need this added stress :cry:

Wow, sorry ladies, that was a much bigger rant than I thought it would be! I hope you have all had a good day, and got some exciting plans for tonight xxxx

Rant all you want ladies, we all need to at some point, it's life. I just don't get how some people get off on making other people feel bad.

So... It's Sunday it's gorgeous outside and I've been at work all day :(

Never mind, I'm one of the lucky ones I love my job, so not a problem.
I'm not doing well on this diet, what's wrong with me, ? Why? I don't get it, I actually feel positive and bright but at the same time I can't be bothered to try hard enough. It's mad, I'm a member of a gym that has a lovely spa, and does yoga, pilates, bootcamps....I got lovely places to walk near by, ive got DVDs, MBTs , body wraps, celulite massagers, friends to do stuff like zumba with, hundreds of books on fitness health ect... Im even buying kettlebells tomorrw! And I lay on the sofa, watching my darling Jessie thinking I feel inspired, but do nothing!!!
I really really need to change from tomorrow, this is not me, I need to do this.

Am I that weak that I can't get off my lazy arse and exercise and can't say no to fatty foods cakes and crisps?
What is it? I don't get it, why would I eat crap when I want to be slim?

I'm going to do something tonight, if it helps me change and become who I want to be I'll tell you what I done, if not, then I won't .... Mystery lol ;)

I've worked all weekend so no gossip, but went for Indian sat night, socialising and stuffed my face and drank ice cold beer...
I can not say no. Or I'm full now. Or just a little bit please.

Bit negative this post, but just facing up to my problems with food. Addressing them. Changing them forever is from tomorrow!!!

I'm done, hope you stayed awake reading this ;)

Oh and I've requested name change, so it's all change for me!!! Yipppeeeeee ima changing me xxxxx :)

Back