Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Evening:)
Lets hope this post does not go AWOL.

Kassy thanks for the tips. Wahoo Benidorm on Thursday bet youre excited love the sound of the t shirts, hope you have a great time am sure you will dont forget photos:D

Diva, did you have a good time on Sat I love the dress bet you looked stunning, wow 4 inch heels my days of wearing high heels hs gone!:) How long are you and Mr D coming to UK for?

Stacy hugs, its awful when you are not happy at work, best not to get involved in the backstabbing, I dont understand why people do that, there are always people you get on better with but it is no excuse to make other peoples working life miserable,
fingers crossed another job comes along soon. I find a walk is a good way to destress I put my ipod on and I am in my own little world:D

Ooh mysterious girl Karen am intrigued as to what you are going to do and a new name exciting:)

Bella good luck with WW and glad your car passed the MOT always breath a sigh of relief when the garage say it has passed:).

Flutterby it must have been awful for your boy friend to lose both his parents at such a young age I can not imagine. How are you doing?:)

Went for a long walk along seafront to day it was lovely sun was shining and sea really calm.
Start training next week for my 26.5 mile walk in May, 5th year I have done it must be mad!
Tomorrow restart diet have not been in the right mind set lately but must get my head together and go for it.
Hello Katierose, Shelski and Elm:)
Have a good Monday take care xxx

Awwww, Stacy sorry to hear you had a bad day at work. Just make sure you get those days that are owing to you and try not to let things get to you. I know that’s easier said than done, but put all your thoughts into your uni course and stay focused on that rather than letting work drag you down. Think about how happy you will be when you’re on the course and doing what you really want to do. Keep that in mind and soon enough, work won’t matter.

Karen, what job do you do? I know how you are feeling re the diet because I have been there, but something will click and you’ll get back on it, don’t worry. Just keep going with it for now. Hope you enjoyed your Curry last night. I’ve got my Bollywood CDWM in a couple of weeks so planning the menu at the moment. Am really looking forward to it now. So what made you decide on a name change and when is it happening? Exiting!!

Bin, sounds like you had a nice walk today – I love beach walking, it’s so therapeutic. Well done on signing up for your walk, bet you’re looking forward to it now. I’m thinking of doing the Shine Marathon walk again this year, but want to try and rope some friends in to do it with me if I can. Don’t think I’ll have much luck though!

Well WW is going well, although I did go out for lunch yesterday and had a few vodka’s and diet coke last night, but I chose sensibly had opted for the veg chilli so I hope I haven’t ruined it before I’ve even started! Have been really good today too and still have 4 points left which I will indulge in when it’s time to watch my Sunday edition of TOWIE!

Have a good Monday x

Morning Ladies

Karen - What dd you opt for at Indians? Its been ages since I have had one but love dupiaza and rogan josh. Bella is right - something inside you will just click all of a sudden and until then just do your best. The worst thing we can do is put pressure on ourselves. ooooooh name change - when is this happening? I'm intreuged haha. Crikey, you have got so much fitness stuff. Your gym sounds ace. You should do soemthingh diffrent every night as it will keep it exciting for you.

Diva - Excitinmg you are coming to the UK. Whereabouts? Just stick to the odd chocky bar, you cant totally deprive yourself coz I know how much you love it and those baguettes haha. How did the doo go? Did you feel amaxing in ya dress?

Stacey - Yes, just dont get involved with all the tittle tatter at work. Keep yourself to yoursef, focus on uni and just get through the day by focusing on what you will soon be getting out of life and the fact that you are making a bit money. Keep ya head up, it'll be worth it in the end.

Bin - I sooooo envy where you ive. You should take a few piccys to show us. Sounds so relaxing. Good luck with the training, you will ace it. Dead proud of ya.

Hi to the rest og you gals, how are you all keeping?

We had a nice eekend although spebt about 60% of it hungowver haha. Had a major drinking sesh on Friday and was soooo ill on Saturday so we just chilled ouyt and done nothing then vedged out infrornt of TV yesterday and had 2 macdonals each. Woops. Watched Face Off - my all time fave film. I just love John Travolta haha.

3 sleeps till benidorm. So excited. The Adonis said he's gonna missme so muh bless. I'll miss him heaps too.

Speak soon girlies xxxx

Sounds like a great weekend, Kassy and you must be so excited about your hen weekend now! :) xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Bella - Oh my god, just realised I forgot to respond to you above. How you finding WW so far? You will have to keep us posted as to how you find it. What are you going to cook for your Bollywood CDWM? Sounds interesting.

Well I dunno what the hell wrong with me but I feel terrible. Have just been sick at work bu dare not go home coz I was off for a full week just a few weeks ago with a bad virus. I cant possibly be ill again????? I was fine this morning then around 12 started feeling woozy and sickly then had to run to the loo and aint been right since, Forced my sarni down me hoping it will make me feel better but I feel rotten. Hope its a 24 hour thing and nowt bad. Sick of picking bugs up. Grrrrrrr. Roll on 4.30 when I can go home to bed!!!

Oh, welcome Cheeky Dannii, come join in the crack xxx

Hello gawjus girlies !!! I survived the weekend, had a nice time, and the Diva cannot stand for hours in heels like she used to !!! Lawd, I used to walk around town pubcrawling in them for hours, and on cobblestones :eek:
I had to wear super pull it all in, super scaffolding undies, too.....soooo looking forward to the day when I no longer need them !!! Didn't want to dwell on the fact that if you squeeze the flabby bits in and away from one area.... It has to go somewhere !!
We are coming over to the UK for two weeks, mainly around London to visit the baby Diva, hehe , but also in Berkshire, and hopefully Wales !!! I've just aced driving here, so should be fun to go back to British driving, though I have cheated a bit and hired a nice automatic car, hehe...... I haven't driven a manual for like two years !!! :D
Dropped 2 lbs this week, and I have upped my walking target to 30 miles per week now !!! Time for the Diva to crack the ol' whip and move on up the exercise plan !!

Diva x

awww, that's ok Kassy! WW is going really well thanks, am really enjoying it and eating loads which is even better! lol I haven't decided on the CDWM menu but am toying with the idea of chicken tikka starter or maybe try and make veg samosas, then for main i want to do either a lamb or chicken dish depending on the starter I choose. I'll also make bombay potato side dishes and also mango chutney and a yogurt and mint dressing. Then I'll get some rice and naan bread. Would love to be able to make the naan but think I might cheat and buy some! lol How are you feeling now? You're not pregnant are you?! ;)

Diva - so glad you had a nice time and well done on your weight loss and walking - you're doing so well.Keep up the good work! :)

Ohhhhh Bella30 I love Bombay Alooooo !!!!! Yummy !!!!! Are you making a pudding ?? I used to like Kulfi, I think it's spelt that way, a type of Indian Ice cream ?? But , now I come to think of it I think it may be high in cals, but you only need a little bit of it, as it's quite rich !

I wondered too, if there was a little baby Adonis on the way !!! Hehehe !!! What are we like !!!

Miss Kassy, I'm going to eat my way around the south of England !!! Yay !!! Noooo, I did that last year, munching everything in sight, perhaps I should do the liquid ( alcoholly !!! ) diet this time !!! Either way I'll be dooooomed !!!

Diva x

Hello everyone:)

Kassy hope you are feeling better, must admit I wondered the same as Bella and Diva a mini Adonis or mini Kassy on the way!!:) But hope you feel loads better and ready for Benidorm:)

Bella your CDWM menu sounds really nice I love Indian food. Glad the WW is going well and you are enjoying it:)

Diva glad you had a good time at the week end. I know what you mean about the heels I can not wear them now always worried that I am going to fall (must be an age thing!!) but like you used to totter about in them all day and then off to the pubs in the evening! Coming to the UK exciting how old is the baby Diva? A few drinks and the odd choccy bar is a must whilst you are on holiday;) You are doing so well with the walking:)
Hello everyone else must get off to work:(
Have a good Tuesday xx

Morning Gals

Hahahaha, what are you's lot like, as bad as my mates cracking baby jokes. Highly unlikley though as we are careful. It's not part of our plan, yet anyway haha. I'm still undecided if i want kids. Think if I do I'll be an older mam and will decide when I reach 35 (ish) hehe. Everyone I know having babies at the mo. Must be something in the air.

Diva - Hahaha, I'm the same, when I wear heels on a night out my feet kill. I wear flats all week. Keep telling myself I'll start to introduce heels during the day but I never do. Bet you cant wait to come over here. You could keep up your walking when you here as so much to see and do. Yeah, how old is baby diva? Ooooo, I swear by magic pants and the tube. Wear a tube thing under my dress every time.

Bella - Forgot to say, got phone sorted. Opted for a cheap vodafone one. It looks like a blackberry with a QWERTY keypad but its not. Dead east to use though. Did you get yours sorted? Did you get a ew one or just get screen fixed? Your CDWM night sounds fab. Cant go wrong with indian grub. How ojn earth do you make nan bread? hehe.

Bin - 2 more sleeps for me hehehe. We all very excited. ot all our outfits ready, etc. oing for a spray tan on Thursday morning too. I'm still fragile today. Has the squits a bit today so i have obviously picked up another little bug but I will not be defeated by it! Think I was jut so run down from that last virus coz then I ended up with a head cold and cough, now this. So much going round. Think I should start wearing one of those masks? hahaha.

Hope you all have a good day. Hopefully I'll get a chance to pop on here tomorow before I fin work coz then thats me off-line till Monday. Hope weather nice in Spain xxxxx

Hi ladies:D
Well I ve been poorly with a cold and just back from the Drs & I now have a virus :mad:
However gd news is my bp is normal & even tho Im 17 stone I am still 7 stone lighter from last time I went to the Drs ( i hate going so try & avoid going)
Anyway I will be joining you Bella on WW as I ve decided to join tomorrow . I ve done what i ve done on my own but want to have the support now so will let you know how i get on xx
Miss K am so excited for you re your hen weekend xxx
Hello to everyone else :D:D

Hi Viva - yes, I want to make a desert but I'm not sure what to do. I was thinking of an ice cream or sorbet so will see what I can find. I was looking through an old WW magazine today and found a recipe for mango chutney so going to give that one a go! I definitely want to make Sag Aloo though and think I can probably do a healthier version of that too.

Bin - how are you getting on? Hope you're ok.

Kassy - I think it's clear to say we all want you to have a baby! :bananalove: lol Can you download apps on your phone because you can get mini mins app so thought i'd let you know because you've said before about wishing you had a laptop at home so you can keep in touch. I got my phone sorted, thanks. Got a new screen fitted and have been so careful with it since! Going to try and get a decent case for it so it doesn't happen again.

Katierose - sorry to hear you haven't been feeling very well. Hope you are fully recovered now. That's great news about your BP. Were you on tablets for it before? High BP runs in my family so I have to be very careful about mine. Good luck with WW tomorrow. Let me know how you get on. I am 4 days into my first week now and so far so good. Am actually really enjoying it and it feels good to have something new to focus on.

Hope everyone else is ok and having a nice day xxx

Hiya everyone

Katierose - My god, thats amazing - 7st. Bet the doc was well pleased with you. Great news about your BP now too. I bet you feel loads healthier (bar the virus). So much going round at the mo, I had it and was in bed for days. Its still in my system! Grrrrrrr. Good choice with WW, Bella seems to swar by it. Nice food you can eat too. May be something I look into for my run up to Tunisia.

Bella - Hahahahaha, you make me giggle. I promise you's will be the fisrt to know if its something we decide to do. Everyone recons I will want one after we are married - the next chapter. We'll see. So your loving WW? Think I may have to try it. Do you find it easy? I dont think I can get apps on my phone but saying that I dont have internet ussage as part of my contract, maybe something I shuld look into. You sound clumsy like me haha - yes, get yourself a good cover to protect ya phone hehe.

Well I'm sick to the back teeth of feeling groogy. One moment am ok then I go really ill again. Woke up feeling terrible today. The only thing that eases it is if I eat something so I keep nibbling away on grub. Wil defo defo have a trip to the docs if it persists after this weekend. The diet will have to be out the window though as just NEED food to make me better - good excuse haha.

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

I'll be checking in with you all again on Monday and will upload some piccys (note to self - REMEMBER CAMERA!!!!!).

Have a good un everyone and speak in a few days xxxx

Bless you kassy, hope you feel ok for your hen party tomorrow! Bet you're so excited!!! Can't wait to hear the goss! :)

WW is really good, its so flexible compared to SW and I'm finding I'm eating a lot more but feeling less bloated so that's always a bonus. You should check out the website and see what you think.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I'm sure the weather will be good for you! Xx

Katierose, how did u get on at your class? Xx

Hello everyone:)

Katierose 7st is an amazing weight loss you must be so proud of your self:D hope your Doctor was pleased and supportive. Hope you are feeling better, I am like you hate going to Docs although mine is lovely. Really good news about your BP to. Good luck with the WW.

Kassy sorry to hear you are still not 100% hope it passes so you are well enough to have a brilliant weekend:D Don't forget the photos.

Bella like the idea of a sorbet or ice cream to finish your meal, after an Indian I usually opt for that sort of pud as I am normally so full!:D
Glad you are enjoying WW it is good because nothing is off limits if you point it but I found I could not get on with it, so am back with slimming world I know where I am with that:) I may have found it easier if I had gone to class but was doing it online.
I am ok thanks Bella, still have my down times but I know that is only natrual and they will get fewer as time goes on. I know it sounds silly but I got quite emotional the other day because we sold my Dads car it just felt like another part of him going.

Hello Diva still walking? Flutterby, Stacy,
Shelski, Elm and Karen where are you:) hope I have not forgotten anyone.

Take care speak soon Bin xx

Bin, I know what you mean. I don't usually opt for desert either after a curry, infact it's about the only time when I say no to it! lol Saying that, when we used to go for curries as a family when I was younger, I remeber getting coconut ice cream served in a coconut shell...now there's an idea! Don't look at selling you Dad's car as another part of him gone, look at is as another part of him moving on to create new memories for someone else :) xx

Well WW is still going strong, although I've been hit hard with the bloats today! :( Had 2 crumpets with marmite and a banana for breakfast this morning and have felt so uncomfortable ever since. Nothing is releaving me of how I feel so any tips would be most grateful. I'm tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle at the moment to see if that helps. I'm hoping it's gone by Saturday because the last thing I need is to feel like this when I get on the scales!

Hope everyone is ok and having a nice week. xxx

Morning girls, hope you're all having a good weekend. Had my weigh in this morning and am pleased to say I lost 6lbs! Yaaay! I am so happy! Roll on week 2 :) xx

Well done bella that's fantastic x my weigh in day is thurs but am loving WW do you use all your weekly points too ?
Hi to everyone else :) x

Back