Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Thanks, Katierose. I'm so happy although I have serious munchies today. I didn't use all my weekly points but I did dip into them and used a few. It's nice to have them to be honest and I think I'm going to be using them this week because it's totm next week and I am already craving lots of chocolate and I mean the decent stuff, not curly wurlys!! Have you been using yours? xx

Hi bella x yes I will be using all mine :) but won't be using my activity points I must say I have felt hungry so I reckon I was overeating on my healthy eating plAn will let you know how I get onx
Miss k am there in spirit on ur hen weekend woo hoo !!! X x

I know what you mean about the hunger because I was feeling it for the first few days but I think it's just your body getting used to it. I just ate free foods everytime I got a bit peckish! Let me know how you get on xx

Afternoon ladies!

Bella, huge well done!!! That's a great loss for a week! :)

I haven't been on the scales for a good couple of months anyway! lol don't know if I could face it :s

My gran and I took the dog to Arthur's Seat - a dormant volcano - in Edinburgh, for a big walk! Was really good even though we got soaked! lol

I'm off work now until Thursday :) and have been desperately preparing for my uni interview which is this Wednesday. We leave on Tuesday though - so nervous about it now!!!

Hope you all have had a good weekend so far :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you both, I'm very happy :) Good luck with your interview, Stacy. I'm sure you will be fantastic. Go in there and own it! lol xx

Wow Bella 6lbs that is a fantastic weight loss:D You must be well pleased.

Good luck for Wednesday Stacy, hope your interview goes well:) Sounds like a nice walk you had apart from getting soaked, I used to love walking the dog but dont feel it would be right to get another one at the moment. We look after friends dogs when they go away, have got my sister in laws puppy coming for a week at end of the month:)

Weather here has been cold and wet all day today:( My treadmill stopped working I nearly went flat on my face 15 mins into jogging and it suddenly stopped!!:) Mr Bin going to look at it tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope.

Hello to everyone hope you have all had a good Sunday xxx

Thanks Bin. I'm very happy :) Am having serious chocolate cravings at the moment though but sticking within my points so will be interesting to see how I get on at this weeks WI! Hope you're ok and the tredmill incident didn't cause too much pain?! Did Hubby get it fixed?

Hope everyone else is well and having a good Monday. We're halfway through now so it can only get better, right?!! xxx

Olah dudettes, I'm back from sunny benidorm and what a weekend its been. Will tell you all below after catch up.

Bella - Jezus wept, thats fandabiedozie. Thats just under half a stone woman. bet you are buzzing. Think I'll defo have to try it. Hey, that coconut ice cream sounds fab. I used to have something similar but in was pineapple icecream in the pineapple skin and was lush.

Bin - Crikey, could have been dangerous on ya treadmill. Your right, your sad spells will get further between but you are bearing up grand.

Stacey - Good luck for Wednesday. Yu'll ace it - keep thinking positive. When will you find out of your in? Oh no, downpour on ya walk hehe, typical. Bet the dog loved that.

Katierose - I felt your spirit at our doo hahaha. You were dirty dancing with lots of men hehehehe.

Hiya Diva, Flutterby, Shelski and all the other troopers.

Right, as for the shananigans..... It was a belter of a weekend. Got there at midnight with our 1 hen, 6 chicks and no cocks ops on and hit the bars straight away and rolled in at 6am. Got up at 9am, had a mahussive fry up and chilled round the pool with a few pints of cider. The we got dressed up in out silly outfits and started drinking again a 6pm, hit the pubs at 9pm and rolled in at 6am again. Needless t say some Saturday we were all dying but we hit the beach to soak up some sun then got ready an was back out for 9pm and lasted through till 3.30am. We all came back to the hotel with foot long Subways hahaha. It was such good crack. Have posted a few pics below. I didnt take my camera out on the first night when we had ot tops on so when I get them off the lasses i'll post a few more.

Has everyone else had a nice weekend?

Attachments

• Benidorm 2012 061.jpg
    Benidorm 2012 061.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Benidorm 2012 252.jpg
    Benidorm 2012 252.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Benidorm 2012 253.jpg
    Benidorm 2012 253.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Benidorm 2012 090.jpg
    Benidorm 2012 090.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 47
Awww, lurve the photos Miss K..... You look great !!! Glad you had a fantastic time, not sure what I am drooling more over.....the pints of Cider or the footlongs !!! :p :p :p

Are you back at work today or did you take an extra day off ? I think if I went rampaging like that these days, I'd need a week off!! :D

Lost 4 lbs this week :eek: Not quite sure how, but not complaining!!! :D

Diva x

Hi ladies,

Kassy, love the pics, sounds like you had a Brill time, the outfits are wicked, :)

Stacey, good luck with your interview. Enjoy the rest of your time off.

Bella, 6lbs is so good, WW is suiting you.
How was your CDWM Indian night? Or have Missed the post on that?

Bin and Katierose, you both sound so much more posative, bin I hope your hubby sorts your treadmill. I've often wondered if I'd use one at home or if it would gather dust like every other piece of exercise equipment I have owned.!

Hi to everyone else, and diva I drove past the long walk today and was tempted to get out for walk as the sun was out and it looked so nice. So if it's nice tomorrw that's what I'm going to do. ;)

I'm afraid I have nothing exciting to write, but have had a nice week catching up with a few friends, went off Indian Last night, ooops! Another one, but was lovely and had nice time.

Did any of you see the programme on exercise that showed you only need to do 20 seconds of exercise three times a day, for just three days a week and it has amazing benefits on your health, it's called FIT training, loads on google, and been proven. Was an interesting program x

X

Kassy the photos are brilliant you look as though you had a great time glad it all went well:D

Diva 4lbs off well done must be all that walking you are doing:)

Karen glad you are ok and that you had a good week, hope the sun is out tomorrow so you can do The Long Walk I used to enjoy that walk when I lived Windsor way. Which channel was that exercise programme on sounds interesting 20 seconds 3 x daily sounds like my sort of exercise regime:D

Mr Bin changed the fuse in my treadmill turned it on, the lights came on and it started beeping next second it made a very loud bang bits of it flew in the air and all the electrics blew downstairs:eek: Mr Bin sorted out the electrics downstairs but I am afraid the treadmill is destined for the tip!!

Katierose good luck with weigh in on Thursday I have mine same day:).

Hello Stacy will be thinking of you Wednesday, Bella, Flutterby, Shelski and Elm.

Have got football tomorrow straight after work just hope it stays dry.

Take care xxx

Oh bin59 !!! You've killed your Treadmill !!! Hehe !!! Are you going to get another one?

Karen27.... I used to do the Long Walk years ago !! I used to love walking along the Brocas too, and I used to swim in the Thames !!! Eeek !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Hi Ladies

Bin - Crikey, yoouve worked so hard on your treadmill you have nacked it, poor thing cudnt keep up hehe. Yeah, will you get a new one? I can just imagine bits flying off it - sounds like summit off a carry on film haha. Bloody technology!

Karen - Mmmmmmm, itallian, my fave. I never saw that programme. Think I'll have to google to find out more. Sounds good.

Diva - 4lb is great. Its always better when you have a great loss like that without trying to hard. Nice suprise. Bet you chuffed. Are you upping your walking soon or staying put for a while. Your motivation still hasnt reached me yet haha.

Flutterby - We all had to be Disney characters. Gutted i lost my ears by the end of the night though haha. How have you been?

Well gals, i'm gonna try get back into the swing of my diet today after a few days off. Also, gonna try get back to that gym next week as it's 6 weeks tomorow until Tunisia.

xxxx

Morning :)

Bin the exercise programme was Horizon- the truth about exercise. You can watch it on iplayer, Its worth a watch, said alot of how we respond to exercise is in our genes. The 20 second exercise burst was interesting and the lab results were surprising

I'm on a declutter rampage, I've got some time off work as have to use holiday by end of march. Love being off :)
Oh and the user name I wanted to change to was taken so thinking of another one now.

Have a good day everyone, I'm off to Windsor for a walk, going to wear my MBTs cos my back bad at moment and they help loads. Then I'm going to pop up spa. Better sort my bikini line out xxx

Laters :)

Here Kassy !!! Catch this !!!! ( chucks a ton full of motivation at Miss Sassy Kassy ) :D :D :D

Morning all, another early start, who in their right mind works out at 7.30 a.m ???? Ummm, that would be meeee then ?? Had two coffees and been up since before 6.am so no more delays !!! Believe me, I've been looking for excuses this morning !!! Then I go and measure my waist and I've lost another half an inch !!! Motivation comes zinging back, the waist of my twenties, maybe reappearing before the Summer !!! Woop woop !!!

Right, off to crank up the music and work up a sweat !!!

Diva x

Thanks for the good luck wishes ladies!! We leave in a few hours for Aberdeen! :D Kassy - ill know by mid-April - another long wait!!

I got an unsuccessful from my local uni, so is Aberdeen or nothing now! Xxx

Hiya girls! Hope you're all having a good week!

Kassy - looks like you had a great hen weekend and I love the photos. Love the mini mouse costume! :) I hope you've recovered now! Are you back into the swing of the diet now?

Viva - Fantastic loss this week - well done you! Looks like all that walking is paying off. Keep up the good work! And look at the inch loss too - you go girlfriend!

Karen - I haven't done CDWM yet. We've had to change the date so going to do it in a couple of weeks hopefully! Sounds like you've had a lovely day planned today, hope you had fun!

Bin - sounds like a nightmare with the tredmill. On the plus side, you can now go out and buy yourself a shiny new one! :whacky068:

Stacy - been thinking of you today, hope the interview went well. Fingers crossed for you.

Well week 2 of WW is going well. I seem to be eating a lot of chocolate this week though (totm cravings!) but keeping it all within my points so will be interesting to see what happens on the scales this week.

Hope you've all had a good day. Speak soon xxx

Morning all

Diva - Thanks for that, Ive gaught it s lets hope I dont drop it haha. Crikey, 6am is mega early. No way would you catch me getting up at that hour. I get up at 6.45 and leave the house at 7.10. Saying that, I should try take advantage of the light morings and start getting up when it gets ligh and go for a run or something. We'll see haha.

Bella - I think i'm still recovering haha. Was a wild weekend. Just getting back to my diet today after I caved big time yesterday. Almost my TOTM too and need chocolate!!!! Cant wait to here how your second weigh in on WW goes.

Stacey - How has it gone a the Uni?

Karen - What username did you want? Did you get lots of decluttering done yesterday? Want to come do mine? hahaha.

We'll, Ive been doing a bit intrnet shopping this morning (really sould get on with my work though - woopsy) and got the dress below for my friends wedding in 2 weeks time (hope it fits). Its the black one with the lace down the front. I also got the other 2 from ASOS in the sale for Tunisia. You will have to let me know your thoughts on them. I ordered size 14 in them all.

Well its 6 weeks todaytill Tunisia so am on a 6 week challange to try lose as close to 1st as I can. I got weighed this morning and have put on 3lb since last week so am starting off on 11st 7lb. Will rejoin gym next week and try and be good for asolid 6 weeks with only a few days off here and there for social events, etc (wedding on 23rd and Scarbrough weekend of 30th).

xxxx

Back