Annas wedding.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Lipsy.jpg
    Lipsy.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 21
  • vera rose.jpg
    vera rose.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 29
Oooh Kassy I love those dresses. May have to steal that first one and order it for myself!!! ;-) Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hehe, its out of Kays catalouge hun - under the formal/party wear section. Lush isnt it. Keep your fingers crossed it fits xx

I'm sure it will! :) I see you have set your challenge now. That's brilliant! You can do it. Go girl Go! :) xx

Evening ladies! Just a quickie coz I am shattered :( I'm just home from Aberdeen. I think the interview went well, but it's really hard to tell! They dont give anything anyway! Now I'll have to wait til around mid-April to hear if I get a place! Seems so far away :(

Hope you are all doing good! I'll catch up with all the posts at some point over the next few days! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stacy, glad it went well. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks Bella!! Here's hoping! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad it went well stacy87, boy, they like to keep you waiting, eh ???

Nice dresses Kassy you'll look fantastic in them ! I like early starts and yes, I am afraid I am a morning person !!! Mr D definitely isn't ... LOL !!!

Well, I'm up to over 18 miles so far this week, on a rolllllll !!!!

Diva x

Morning Ladies

Stacy glad the interview went well, it may seem a long time to wait but mid April is not too far away I shall keep everything crossed for you:)

Kassy love the dresses especially the first one bet you will look amazing in them. 6 weeks till Tunisia bet you can't wait.:)

Diva 18 miles walking already you go girl:)

My treadmill has made its final journey to the tip:( Yes Kassy it was like something out of a Carry On film, bits flying all over the place hitting the ceiling!:D Mr Bin is on heart pills he needed double the dose that day:) Have seen one on Amazon that looks quite reasonable so may go for that one.

My neighbours labrador had 9 pups yesterday they are so cute and the mum looks so proud of them.

Lovely day down here today sun is out and I am off today so after doing a bit of house work may just take myself out for a nice long walk.:)

Hello Bella, Katierose, Karen, Flutterby,Shelski and Elm, hope you are all ok.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday xxx

Hi ladies x
Well 4 pounds off for me this week so WW is working :D:D
The dresses look lovely Miss K xx
Stacey fingers crossed for you
Bin, that did make me laugh re the treadmill x
Hi to Karen :D
Diva well done on the walking x
Bella how you doing x

Hiya Gals

Stacey - Ive got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Send positive thought out. Wish they could tell you sooner. Now its just a waiting game.

Bin - Amazon are realy reasonably pricd and have a look on ebay too. You may get one cheap as chips you can just pick up second hand. I love ebay haha. Enjoy yor walk.

Katierose - Thats wonderful. You doing fab.

Diva - Everytime I hear about your walking I get tht scottish song in my head - If I could walk 500 miles...... hahaha. Random! I woul lov to be a morning person and a late night person. I'm like one of those bloody sloaths - all i wanna do is sleep hahaha.

Bella - Hows the WW going?

Well, I'm gutted cox that dress is not available for delivery until 23rd and the wedding is that day so keep fingers crossed it comes early, but to be safe am gonna look at a few other options and get them ordered. Although I have quite a fewdresses at home some are now to big (I might get them taken in though) or the are not appropriae for wedding so I need a nice dress I can wear as I have a few weddings this year.

Was so so yesterday. Day 1 of a re-start I can nver stop thinking about food. Had about 1750 caloris, Would have been less if I didnt cave and have a sherbert fountain and half a pack of rolos. Lets hope I can do better today.

xxxx

It is hard not to become a bit obsessed with all this dieting malarky !! I find myself wanting to be organised and in control, and not be the crazy diet woman boring everybody to death !! Hehe !! Restarting a diet is hard, I always feel like I'm being punished, if that makes sense !! And that can lead to a binge !!

I'm also trying really hard at the mo, not to eat back my exercise cals, as I really want the loss, but the exercise makes me hungry !! Viscious circle, eh ladies ???

Diva x

Evening girls!

Bin - wish I'd seen the tredmill saga unfold, sounds hilarious! Hope you get a new one soon.

Katierose - WELL DONE! 4lbs is a fantastic loss, keep up the good work.

Kassy - never a bad thing to keep your options open with dresses, afterall a girl can never have too many!

Viva - you're doing so well with your walking but I'm not surprised your feeling like eating your exercise cals back. Do you eat after your walks? I found eating a banana or an energy bar always helped me when I was training for my marathon.

Well I have almost finished week 2 of WW. I'm a little apprehensive about my weigh in to be honest. I've used a lot of my points this week on chocolate, which I have kept within my allowance, but it's totm now so I'm not sure what will happen on the scales. I'm hoping by Saturday morning I won't be feeling as heavy as I do this evening but there's not much you can do with mother nature is there girls! xx

Morning lovley ladies

Bella - I know what you mean - bloody mother nature. Dont fel to dishearted if its not ahuge loss though as it may b down to TOTM and you could see a better loss next week. Stick at it. Your right, we can never have too many dresses haha.

Diva - I feel your pai, re-starting is a nightmare and I totally know what you men when you say you feel like you being punised. Makes you want things even more. Its getting past the first 3 days I find the hardest. When do you come to the UK again?

I ended up having around 1600 calories yesterday so am treating this week as my 'break-in' week - not amazing on the diet but not crap either - then next week i'll turn back into super kassy hopefully and do my 1200 - 1400 cals a day and re-join the gym. Not looking forward to it but is has to be done.

Just on munchng some strawberries and mullerlight yoghurt and have a low fat chicken and prawn piella for lunch. The alcahol will throw a spanner in the works tonight but there is no way I can cut out all alcahol.

Do yous have much planned this weekend? The Adonis and I are ging suit shopping for him tmorow so hope we find summit nice and reasonably prices. We going to a big shopping outlet called Dalton Park I think.

Have a great weekend xxx

Haven't been on in a while, because I've been terrible ladies. Gone back to making myself sick and have been too embarrassed, especially when looking at the progress you're all making.

Can't go on though, I was sick this morning but don't want to be anymore. Haven't eaten anything since, I'm a little scared of what it will lead to. Seems like its come out of nowhere!! Want to curl up in my bed. Unfortunately, uni deadlines just won't allow for it...

Oh flutterby3, sorry to hear you are really struggling. And you don't need me to tell you that making yourself sick is any good for you..... Is there anyone at your Uni you can go see, and talk to in confidence? Those people are there to help you, and I'm sure offer you some support. Don't feel embarrassed about talking to us about it,most of us are here because we have bad habits /relationships with food. You are not alone, and the pressure is huge these days to be a certain size, and fit in.

Big Hugs.....

Diva x

Finished my walking target, and planning to have a little treat this weekend.... a decadent Starbucks ( my first this year, I think !!) with a slice of cake on the side AND I will be having a glass of really, good white wine. Gosh, I'm easily pleased these days !!!!

Have a good weekend gals !!!!!

Diva x

Flutterby, I agree with diva, is there someone at uni you can talk to or maybe go to the doctor? Were all here for you but maybe you should talk to someone professional who can help you. Big hugs to you xxx

Diva, did you enjoy your Starbucks? I love their hot chocolate, Haven't had ones for ages though but am tempted to treat myself now too!!!

Well I went to my weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs! Yay! So that's 9lbs gone in 2 weeks. I'm so pleased especially as it's totm! My leader has asked for volunteers to help out so I've put my name forward and as of next I'm going to be a ww helper so that should help me stay focused too! Yay! Hope you're all having a good day. I'm helping my sister move house so keeping busy and burning calories too!! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hiya gals !!! I drank a little wine ( last night!!) and I'm feeling FINE !!!! :D

My coffee treat, was bloody fantastic, a lurvly frothy coffee with caramel on top, AND a piece of cake :eek: Sad fact, that just that little treat, would have been about half of what I usually eat on a normal good day...... Sigh !!!!

Then some nice white wine in the evening.....3 glasses !!! :eek:
What a lush, eh ??? :D

Can safely say it's all out of my system, and I'm cracking the whip again from today !!! Let's hope I haven't done too much damage with one day off, and my body won't be an utter bit*h and bloat me up like 5 lbs because of it !! Lol !! WI tomorrow will be interesting !!

Diva x

Howdy ladies! :)

How are all you lovely ladies doing today? I hope you have all had a great weekend so far?

Viva - your coffee treat sounds yummy!!! :D I hope it doesn't have much of an effect on your WI tomorrow - I'm sure it won't though, it's only one day :)

Bella - awesome news on another loss! well done you, you're doing so well! And I think it will really spur you on more being a ww helper.

Flutterby - huge ((hugs)) to you. so sorry to hear what you are feeling right now. I can't really say anything that you won't have already heard - I'm sure. But I want you to know that I am thinking about you, and that I hope you find a way to eating healthily, and can stop you from making yourself sick xxx

Kassy - Super Kassy :D lol Hope your re-start is going ok so far? And hope you have had a great weekend too!

Bin - so sorry to hear about your treadmill! There's nothing worse than when things break on us!!! :doh:

Hello to everyone else, katierose, shelski and anyone else I may have missed!

As for me, things are slowly starting to get back to normal at my end. My interview is done, I got my 2nd NAB results back for biology last week (37/40! :D), and have my biology prelim this coming Thursday, so have spent my weekend (since lastnight) studying for that. Oh, and I'm talking to the guy from before again :) Turns out he was going through some personal stuff, but we started talking lastnight again. So will keep you all updated on that as it moves along :D

Anyhoo, apart from that lot above, work is very stressful right now! I just wish I could tell them to stuff their job, but hopefully I'll soon be able to tell them that if I get my University place :)

I'm also hoping to have a proper re-start with my food/exercise as of tomorrow. Stress over the past few weeks has been taking over my life including my eating habits, so that needs to stop now!

Have a great Sunday folks, and will talk to you all V soon! xxxx

Back