Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Morning Ladies

Flutterby sorry you are feeling so low, as Bella and Diva said is there any one who you can talk to who can help. I am thinking of you and send you big hugs xx

Bella wow another great weight loss:), I used to help at SW it does help keep you focused and makes you go to class even if you have had a bad week. How did your sisters house move go?

Diva your coffee sounds yummy what cake did you have? Nothing better than a creamy coffee and a big slice of carrot cake:D hope all goes well with your WI today.

Stacy well done in your biology and fingers crossed for this Thursday. Sorry work is still getting you down lets hope very soon you will be able to tell them exactly what you think of their job:) Keep us updated on the guy gossip;)

Baby Bin has just finished a three week course in London changing all his qualifications into Australian qualifications as he is hoping to eventually emigrate.

Went for a long walk yesterday as it Walk the Wight in May, I did about 6 miles yesterday over a couple a steep hills!!
Mr Bin has ordered me a new treadmill should get it in a couple of weeks:D

Going to see Derren Brown on Weds in Southampton can't wait.:)

Hello Kassy, Katierose, Karen, Shelski and Elm hope I have not forgotten anyone.
Have a good Monday sun is shining today but got to go to work unfortunatly:(

Bin xxxx

Morning Gals, hope you have all had a fab weekend.

Bin - Oh my god, I lurve Derren Brown. Have you seen him live before. He absoloutley amazes me. Ive never seen him live but would love to. Would you ever get up and let him hypnotise you?

Flutterby - Oh hun, I sympathise with you so much coz no matter how much you talk to people or ho good you try to be the urges to binge and be sick just take over everything. It really does take time to overcome and you wont just stop overnight but I promise if you keep working on it the spells get fewer and further inbetween. Like the girls say, see if there is anyone at Uni to talk to for support. Dont put pressure on yourself. You are beautiful and intelligent and need to keep telling yourself that. We are all here whenever you need to chat so never fel embarrased to come tell us how you feel.

Bella - Sounds like you have been busy with the move. 3lb is class!!!!!!!! You are flying. Bet you over the moon. I think its great you are gonna help out with the classes. It will get you even more into it. You will soon be our WW expert on here haha.

Diva - Mmmmmm, that sounds like a right nice treat. You have to induldge every now and then. How the weigh in go?

Stacey - Ooooooo, so a romance may be back on the cards eh? Exciting stuff. You will have to keep us posted. 37/40 - SWOT alert hahaha, thats fab hunny, well done.

Ive had a cracking weekend but my vertigo been drivng me crazy. Anyone else suffer with that? I take tablets when I start having episodes but its awful.

I have consumed a ridiculous amount of calories this weekend like. Drinking session Friday night then we had to be up on Saturday go go visit new babies in the family (soooooo cute). We then went shopping and got the Adonis some nice smark clothes for my mates wedding and I got a bikini and some tracky bottons. We ate all day tough - maccy D's, dddy doughnuts, millies cookies, Greggs then for tea we got a ASDA freshly made pizza with a bopat load of cheese and meat on. Can safely say was the nicest pizza I have ever had in my life and only £3.20 too. I highly reccomend them.

Weather been lovley hear so we took the kids to show them where we getting marries yesterday then went to a park to play and feed the ducks. The last night we shared a bottle of vino an got a takeaway and had some chocky.

Defo back on wagon today (god, I say that every monday) ready for weigh in on Wednesday. Hope I have lost a bit but not sure I will have after mammoth weekend. Enjoyed myself though which is the main thing.

TOTM for me too. Grrrrrrrrrr.

xxxxx

Morning you lovely lot !!!

I am one very happy, and lucky Diva.....I've dropped nearly 2 lbs again to 200.2 lbs to be exact !! Even after my Saturday treats !! Really surprised, as I thought I'd get a STS !!!! OMG Kassy, now I want pizzaaaa!! Sounds delicious !!! Drooooool !!!!

Bin59 , my cake was chocolate cinnamon cake, mmmmmm, I could have scoffed half a cake !!! Luckily it had been properly sliced and the rest of it was under glass so I couldn't get to more of it !! Damn you Starbucks and your lush cakes of doom !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Evening ladies!

Bin - thank you :) Glad to hear you will soon have a lovely new treadmill! And well done on your walk. Bet you felt really good afterwards?

Kassy - I don't suffer with vertigo, but my mum and little brother have labrythinitis. My brother has been off work for the past 8 weeks because of it! Goes really dizzy and feels sick etc, so pretty similar! Hm we will see if a romance is on the horizon :) How was your day getting back on track then? Mine went downhill from the minute I woke up! :(

Viva - well done on your loss! :D Excellent news, and you must have been so pleased, especially after thinking you would STS :)

As for me, I have had a very bad day today. Been feeling extremely down and depressed, and that was reflected in my food. Just had far too much junk food and I feel sick now :( Going through another really lonely spell. Is it too much to ask for people to look past our weight, and get to know us for who we are?

Anyhoo, I don't want to put a downer on the thread today, so I'll leave my ranting at that! And hope to get back on track tomorrow since I'm back in work.

Have a lovely evening folks xxxx

Awwww, stacy87..... If they are only looking at the outside, they are not worthy to know the inside YOU !!!
Was this a bloke ??? I have been fat, thin, thinner, fatter, huge over the years, heard all the fat jokes, names etc. Really, if insulting you is all they have left, feel sorry for them and walk away, don't bother to join them in the gutter throwing mud around !!! It is eventually, these sad and narrow minded individuals who end up ALONE !!!

Sorry rant over Aunty Diva will shush now....... P.S. Hugs !!!!

Diva x

Thank you aunty diva :)

I think the problem is that most guys go by first impressions, and a lot of guys won't look twice at someone who is overweight. I'm told all the time by friends that I am pretty, and got lots going for me, but guys don't seem to want to get to know me long enough :( Most just take one look at me and run, and I'm sick of it. It was an old friend from school that I had a crush on for so long. I took a chance and asked him out, thinking that he liked me too, but got shot down, and now he doesn't talk to me at all :(

Evening :) been lovely and sunny here x

Bella, sounds like WW is working really well for you still, that's really good.

Bin, your in the swing of things too, 6 miles that's brilliant, are you getting another treadmill still? And how old is baby bin? I'd cry if my boys moved too far away, :(

Stacey interview and back in contact with that guy, it's all good ( if you don't include work)

Kassy, well your just having a blast! Living life and jetting away good for you, looked like fun :) on the vertigo thing, I get it, not too often but mine started few years back with inner ear infection, awful, I couldn't even walk, didn't leave the house for 3 weeks, honestly I've never felt so bad. Giddy sick room spinning... Now I get it less severe but I hate the feeling. Hope yours gets better soon x

Diva, what a star you are! What more can I say?!!!

Flutterbye, you really need to get some help, but you probably know that, if you went to docs they would help you, maybe see councillor or psychiatrist get because I think what your doing is something to do with your state of mind rather than food related. Its nothing to be embarrassed about, thousands of people do it, most don't talk about it. People deal with stress differently, it's just your way. Now you need to find another way. I hope you do get some help. X

Katierose, I've read hour posts on your page s few times, your doing great :)

Hi to anyone I've missed x

I'm feeling really good, might be the sun?
Still decluttering, seems never ending, how did I get so much junk and clutter?! Think I'm a secret hoarder, sort of holding on to the past isn't it? My son done some modeling at weekend, if I could get pictures on my profile I'd put some on there, don't want to put on here cos this page is open to anyone browsing Internet. Then they would know who i am! His the 2012 face of a well known clothing brand and will be on asos ect...
Good ay!?

I know I would have missed someone out so hi if I have.

Bye for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stacey sorry I must have missed your last post, just flicked through and read it. You need to look at the good things, if you get into uni your whole life could change. I agree with diva, people that can't see past your weight are not worth bothering with. Also your not that much overweight, I'm bigger! Sounds silly to some, but when I'm low I think of how lucky I am. I'm not blind. I'm not disabled. I have family. I'm not fighting a terminal illness. Honestly there are alot of very lonely people out there with no family or friends and you really have to count your blessings. Every morning wake up and think ' I'm very lucky because... I have family, I have my health and all the positives. I'm not completely un aware of how you feel, I take medication, have for a long time as I suffer from anxiety really bad when I don't. It's just life, it has ups and downs but it's very precious :) most of my friends say they couldn't cope with my life cos loads of stuff happend to me, but I dust myself off and try my hardest to enjoy the good things x

Hi Karen27 !!! You're turning into a domestic Goddess with all your cleaning and decluttering !!! I'll be spring cleaning in a couple of weeks, as soon as that sun starts shining the house looks dusty !! Hehe !!! Your son is doing well, is he pursuing it as a fulltime career or was he spotted ???

Stacy87 ...... Bloody men !!! Don't worry about being shot down by him, I bet he only had a tiny " gun " anyway !!!!! :p

Diva x

Hi diva, my son does music, not the type you would listen to, unless you like grime hip hop stuff! Ha! So he has it off the back of doing that. His well known but not signed to a label yet. He already done the winter collection but done spring collection this weekend and been booked for their summer collection.

Domestic goddess, hmmm... My house seems full of rubbish, I need to be more ruthless and throw even more out!

X

Thank you both. I know that there are so many people worse off than me, and I probably sound really selfish when I complain about silly things like this. It's hard to explain. But I am so ready to settle down and have a family of my own :( I've been ready for the past 8 years now! I never for a second thought that when my ex and I broke up that I would find myself single for so long.

Thanks to both of you though for your kind words xxx

Stacey you don't sound selfish, just if you don't look at all the good things and dwell on the bad, it can easy turn into depression. Were you with your ex long? And how old are you? I hope you get into uni I think it would be good for you, fresh start new people ect ...
X

You are right Karen, and yes uni would be a nice new start for me!

We were together for 5 years. I'm 25 now - everyone tells me I'm so young and got plenty of time etc. But when I was the ex we had always planned on having kids by the time we were 25, so I feel a bit let down that I'm 25 and haven't yet settled into a job and am nowhere near settling down with someone.... xx

Morning everyone

Stacey - Try not to let that guy get you down, listen to the lasses advise as some great advice on here and just leave it down to Karma to get people like that back coz he always does! Its happened to me loas of times - people slagging off my weight and being rude but they all got their cumuppence. You are so pretty and a real woman so embrace it and let that confidece shine through.

Karen - Oooooooo, so exciting for your son. Can you tell us when he will be on ASOS? I love that website. I bet yu ae so proud of him. I used to be a model myself when I was 24 for a year and a half until I got fat haha. Bit ruthles for me though and you meet some not very nice people but he must be with a good agency and doing well. Thats mint! Oooooo, you get the dreaded vertigo 2. Its a nightmare.

Diva - Hahahahaha tiny gun. Right on sister! You crack me up. I bet you are one of these proper quick witted people. Love you sense of humour. Well done on the 2lb. Thats amazing.

I manged to stick to 1340 calories yesterday so am pleased but was hard going. Gonna re-join gym tonight so send me some motivation this way.

Ordred a few dresses for my mates wedding (on the 23rd) - they have all come but all 14's and all to big but 12's will be too small. Its a nightmare being between sizes. So think gonna order a 14 and get taken in a bit. Its mainly on the chest and shoulders too big as I am slimer on top as I am on bottom. ASlo, what is with Lipsy sizing???? Their 14's are tiny. Ordered a lush dress in the sale £16 down from £60 but its too small and they have no 16's left. Gutted. (from ASOS Karen hehe).

Hope you all have a nice Tuesday and hope plenty motivation runnng by your side and will speak to yous tomorow xxx

Hehe, funny Miss Kassy, people do say I have a strange sense of humour !! Don't know about the quick witted bit, though !! I agree with the sense of humour..... Well I did marry Mr D !! :D

As a teenager and then as a student I did work, more like slave away, in pub jobs. I worked in a rough Irish Pub for a while, so I think I honed my verbal skills and witty quips with the best of them !!! :rotflmao:

Diva x

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my weight loss, I'm really pleased with how it's going and now I'm going to be a helper I think it will give me more motivation to stick with it. A girl in my group got to goal on Saturday - she's lost 2 stone in 10 weeks and and has gone from a size 14 to a size 8. Incredible!

My sister's house move went really well, but it was so tiring. I'm still recovering from it and also lack of sleep last night!

Hope you're all ok.

Morning Gals

Diva - You have got my kind of sense of humour, I love it. Proper banter too. I love people who can have a laugh and dont take things to seriously (unlike what I am about to post below coz I'm on a right mission from today.... again!)

Bella - Think I'll be giving WW a go in a few weeks for my new diet aftr Tunisia as you have done so well. Thats amazing that lass went from a size 14 to a 8. There is hope for me yet haha. I bet she feels like a new person? When do you start helping?

Well, I have been in tears this morning as I faild so bad on my diet last week (especially the weekend) it resulted in a gain of another 2lb. Thats 5lb in 2 weeks. Scales going in totally the wrong direction! I can feel it effecting my mood and confidence and although I have had a blast its time to take this diet serious again. So the overhall starts NOW! 6 weeks till Tunisia (I thought it was 5 for soe raeson haha) and starting point of 11.9. I am aiming to get into the 10's and hit 10.11 for 25th April (6 weeks today) so a loss of 2lb a week is needed which is totally realistic and achievable andany extra (fingers crossed) will be a total bonus. So here I go.....

xxx

Morning :)

Off to see Derren Brown tonight cant wait, no havent seen him live Kassy, my son has and said he was fantastic, am going with my 2 sons not Mr Bins cup of tea. Will let you know all about it tomorrow.

Kassy hope your WI goes well glad you had a good weekend, poor you with vertigo some one I know suffers with it really bad at times.

Diva 2lbs off that is great, and the chocolate cinnamon cake sounds lush.

Stacy hugs people who can not see beyond weight looks etc I think are sad individuals, dont let them get you down, I have got no time for people who do not get to know the real person. Think of the positives Stacy one of them being you are a far nicer person than they will ever be.:)

Karen You must be one proud mum:D your son sounds if he is doing so well, how many boys do you have? Baby Bin is 22 he went to Oz last year to visit his step sister fell in love with the country and now it is his dream to go. Obviously I would rather he did not go I cried enough when my step daughter went!! but I would never stand in his way. Have another son who will be 26 next week:eek:
How old are your boys. I love the feeling once you have had agood old decluttering session:)

Bella glad your sisters move went well gosh, 2 stone in 10 weeks what an inspiration.

Did anyone see biggest loser final last night that man losing 12.12 amazing and Jessie just looked so different.

Have a good day everyone take care xxx

Aww Kassy have just read your post big hugs, dont let it get you down with your positive thinking those few pounds will come off in no time. I want to get down into the 10's seem to have been in the 11's for ages so lets do it together, so watch out 10's here comes Kassy and Bin:D
Positive thoughts xxx

Back