Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hi girls, just wanted to check in with you and let you know I have lost another 2.5lbs! That's 11.5lbs gone in 3 weeks and I reached by 5% target! Yaaay!:bliss:My next target is now my 10%. I'm so happy!

Hope you're all ok.

Stacy - sounds like your week is going from bad to worse. Hope you're ok. Don't let other people's silly behaviour get to you. Keep looking for something else and I'll keep my fingers crossed something comes up for you.

Kassy - LOVE the dress, it's gorgeous.

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm going down to Surrey shortly so may not be able to get online again before Monday. Enjoy your weekend everyone and speak soon xxx

Morning all

Bella - How was your weekend is Surrey? Well done on hitting your 5%. Thats a great loss. Just under a stone in 3 weeks. You go girl!

Stacey - Keep looking hun and am sure somethng will pop up, but just grit your teeth and bare the job in the meantime till something else comes along Its easier to get a job when you have a jb for some reason. Thats a good idea - to a CV mail shot to all local companies coz you never know, they may need someone.

Diva - I love red dresses too. They make you feel super girly and sexy i think. Do you have Franky and Benny restaurants where you are? Just the do a low fat pizza as part of their healthy ramge. Ideal for when you fancy a guilty free pizza haha.

Hope everyone else is tip top and had a great weeked.

I am ill today - all self inflicted though as partis a bit too hard over the weekend. Has to jump off the bus this morning to be sick. Not my most attractive look haha. Have been throwing up all day but just trying to not think about it too much and get some work done. Cant wait till home time though and will attempt to keep my spagbol down then its an early night for me.

Weigh in wednesday so keep ya fingers crossed for me gals xxx

Miss Kassy, I did eat some pizza at the weekend, but no alcohol, even though it's been gorgeous here, in the 70's and we've been sitting outside on the deck !!! Getting a tan, already, lol !! Still 200 lbs, as I got a STS this week..... Boo !!! But, I have lost 20 lbs since Jan, averaging 7 lbs per month. Going to be super good this week and try to drop 2 lbs. Wish me luck !!!

Big hello to everyone else, I'm off to finish my miles in the sunshine !!! Have a good week !!!

Diva x

Evening ladies :) How was your weekends?

Bella - go you!!! :happy036: You have done amazing the past few weeks! What's your secret?? :p

Kassy - :nono: hehe naughty naughty! :D That wasn't too good on the bus though! There's nothing worse than feeling sick on the bus - I've had a few of those moments myself! lol

Viva - ah I can't believe how nice you have it there! So unfair :p It's cold and raining her tonight :(

Well I am determined to start afreash tomorrow once and for all! I haven't been on the scales for a few weeks and I am really dreading it tomorrow! But it has to be done now. I need to start taking care of myself again starting with what I guzzle down. The past few months I have been having a constant binge - eating crisps, chocolate, muffins - NOT GOOD! :cry:

Plus, if I do get a place at uni, I really would like to lose a bit of weight before I start :)

Anyhoo, I hope everyone is well and had a good Monday (boo to Mondays!)

xxx

Thanks girls, am very happy!

Kassy, I had a lovely weekend in Surrey thanks. Was so nice to see my family. Hope you're feeling better now.

Stacy, I think the secret is portion control because I've noticed since doing WW that I'm eating a lot less at meal times but feeling satisfied which is helping. Good luck back on the scales tomorrow, you seem really focused with it so keep us posted with how you get on!

Evening all!

Well I didn't get time this morning to jump on the scales because I slept in! Wooooops :D lol had an absolutely manic day at work. But on the plus side, the day really flew in! :)

Glad to be home and relaxing now :) plus when I don't have enough time to think about food thats a good thing! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stacy, there's nothing worse than waking up late! I find it completely throws my day. Hope you managed to relax last night!

Hope everyones ok, its very quiet here this week!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Morning!! What a lovely day it is! :) sun is shining, which makes me happy! Seriously, grey cloudy days really affect my mood.

Bella, you're right it's very quiet in here this week! Where have you all gone? :D

Well I weighed myself this morning and very surprisingly my weight is still around the same as before at 13st 4lbs, so nowhere near as bad as I thought I would have been!

Had some beans on toast for breakfast this morning and now sitting down with a cup of tea :) I can do this!

Have a good day folks xxx

Morning guys !! I'm having a blitz today at home, going to begin on the outside projects, got a deck to stain, plus all the railings and steps, the flower beds to prepare, and patio doors and windows to clean. They claim it's getting up to 70 degrees + again, so I'm slapping on some lotion and getting started on these jobs! Going to squeeze in my 6 miles on the Treadmill, when I can today !!! Plenty to keep me busy, and no snacking allowed, lol !!!

Diva x

Hiya everyone

Stacey - Sounds like you head is in the right place and you sound very determined. Stay fcused as I know you can do it. Like I say, If I can, anyone can!!!!! Thats good that the scales aint as bad as you tought - always a nice little siprise and a nudge in the right direction.

Diva - Good luck with the blitz. Think of the calories you will burn aswell doing it plus the outcome at the end - a super duper garden to sunbath in. I envy you hehe.

Bella - Plesed you had a great weekend. How is ya WW going? I have a WW meal for luch today - chilli and a mini nan bread to go with it. Yum.

Well, before I get onto my weight gossip of the day I have to tell you all about my eventful lunch yesterday.. Sitting at my desk at work on the phone I heard one of these lasses in the kitchen screaming "help help shes cholking". I went running in nd out Accounts Manager was cholking on her sandwich. I slapped her on the back but she was turhing blue so ended up doing the hylemnic menouver and hitting her on the back again. Managed to dislodge the piece of bread and she's okay. But she has very sore ribs from me squeexing her so hard. It was so scary. She said her life flashed before her eyes. Pleased she is okay. So I was the office hero yesterday hehe. Pat on the back for me :)

Some more good news... The lass who I was covering maternity cover for has handed in her rsignation so my contract is now gettng changes from tmporary to permanent. Am so excited and pleased coz love my job.

More good news (hehe)... Weigh in today and I'm 6lb down in my first week back on my diet. Whey hey! So down to 11.3. Havnt had a chance to get to gym since Saturday but hope to go tonight. So gonna be good then Friday is a day off for me for my mates wedding so am going for a spry tan on Thurs night to get a bit colour in my skin hehe.

Well, thats my news for today so speak to yu all soon xxx

Have a great day Viva - nothing better than being outside when the weather is lovely! That's why I wish it was warmer over here! I love dithering about outside!

Currently have a homemade chicken & red onion pizza in the oven which me, mum and my little brother are going to split - yum!!! Then we're heading out for a walk :)

xxx

Wow Kassy! Well done on being the office hero, bet they're glad someone was there that knew what they were doing! Glad she is ok!

Well done on getting a permanent job :D great news for you!!

And huuuggggeeee well done on losing 6lbs! Wow that's a great loss! Keep it up girl :) xxx

Morning everyone

Where is everyone?

Thanks Stacey :)

Well, I'm bricking it for the wedding tomorow as have to do a canny big reading and as I am not catholic nont really know how it should be done but I'll certianly do my best. So nervous tho. Cant wait to see the bride to be as she is going to look amazing. She has such a beautiful look, like a true english rose and skin like a porcalin doll so I'm sure she will make a few people cry.

Got dress taken in but he didnt put the hook and eye back on the top of the zip (at the side of the dress) so I just hope it stays up okay. You can tell its been taken in when I lift my arm up but its tough.

My vertigo is terrible today (and last night) - constantly feels like I am on a boat and dizzy. The doc gave me new tablets yesterday (as the others havnt worked) so hopefully they will kick in soon.

I can tell I am going to have a 'hungry' day today. I can feel it alreday. Had a bowl of cereal and usually that tides me over till 1pm but am still hungry now and its only 9.40. Grrrrrr.

Annyhoo, I'll check in with you all on Monday as its a 3 day weekend for me with the wedding tomorow so hope you all have a fab weekend and speak soon xxx

Morning Ladies,

Have not been around for a while just been feeling really down feel big old and frumpy:( Am fed up of trying on countless outfits before I find one that does not show too many bulges! I stick to the plan and don't cheat and the weight seems to come off sooooo slowly, and now to top it all have a stinking cold and feel really lousy:mad:
Right enough of me having a moan, think positive this week am going to up my water intake and eat far more super free foods see if that helps. My SW consultant is not that good she has her favourites and it shows, if there was another group nearby I along with some others would go.
Got a nice new shiny treadmill:D so now can get some jogging in.
Hope the wedding goes well Kassy bet you will look fantastic in your dress, and don't worry about the reading bet you will be fine.:)
Stacy hope all is ok with you and that work is better now. :)
Bella wow 11.5lbs in 3 weeks is amazing well done :D
Hello to everyone else, hope you all have a good weekend.:)
Take care xxxx

Morning :) beautiful day!

Just read posts briefly, kassy not many people can say they saved someone's life! Well done, lucky you knew what to do, enjoy your weekend, you have a busy social life that's for sure!
Bin, I'm not doing well on this diet thing at all! I don't know where my head is at the moment, but it's in the wrong place that's for sure! So you not the only one struggling x
Katierose, sorry your having finance problems, money doesn't make you happy but when you have none life can be damn hard! But your diet is going really well, so that's good :)
Bella, your doing so well on WW! your on a roll, slim for summer! Yay!
Diva, hope the weather is like this when your in England because it's been lovely and sunny all week :)

Hi to everyone else :)

I've got a skip now, throwing loads away over weekend, garden junk house junk, I dint know where it all comes from!
I've been to spa a few times, done pilates which helped my back sooo much, and had 2 facials at the local beauty college, done by students so nice and cheap. They have a salon and students do treatments for assessments. I had micro current one and a dermalogica one, all together cost £25. Would have cost more than £100 ?Micro current ones are about £50-70, they apparently lift face and diminish fine lines.
Ive got a hen night tomorrow and the rest of weekend will be filling that skip up,
Hope the weather stays nice.
Have good weekend everyone :)
X

Bin, enjoy your new treadmil :)

Evening ladies! How have your Saturday's been? I had work today - boo! But glad to be relaxing at home now :)

Karen - have a great night on the hen night! :D

Kassy - how did the wedding go? Great I hope!

Bin - big hugs to you. It's horrible when we feel like that isn't it?

I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better about my body (so unusual for me!). I think it's because I'm realising that some guys do actually pay me attention as I am now, so I can't be a total loss right?

Anyhoo, I don't know what is going on with me right now, but I seem to be going through a, ahem, phase - for lack of a better word! It's quite embarrassing, so don't really want to go into it too much for fear that I sounds like a complete weirdo!!! lol :eek: But I have never been like this before! Maybe that's all a bit cryptic, but it's all I can say for now lol :p

Have a good weekend folks! xxx

Hello all !! Been super busy here, so haven't been posting much !! Weather has been fab, and I've been outside for most of it !!
Miss Kassy is our super Hero !! Well done, hun !! Hope the wedding goes well, and I'm sure the dress will be fab !! AND great news about your job !!
Stacy87, I fell off my rickety ol' wagon for a pizza recently.... I love pizza, was yours scrum my ???
Bin59, how's the new shiny Treadmill, you'll be trotting along on it, clocking up the miles !!! I feel fat and frumpy most days....don't think I will be happy with what I see in the mirror until I reach my first target !!! Then, what with being so much older and dieting this time around, I'm scared I'm going to just look like an old deflated balloon, all saggy skin !!! :eek: :eek:
Karen27, I just want to go to a Spa and live there for a couple of weeks, saying just gimme it all, gimme all the treatments.... the Diva needs the Treatments !!! :D

Diva x

Viva - more lovely weather??? So unfair! lol Today here has been misty, cold and just generally miserable!

My pizza was so yummy!! And have a few slices frozen for later :) xx

Back