Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Well today has been absolutely gorgeous here!! It was around 20C in our back garden, and hardly any breeze - fab!! My gran and I went through to my aunties this morning for a little while and stayed for lunch, and then I spent the rest of the afternoon up until dinner sat in the garden, working on my tan - gotta make the most of it right?? lol

I think it's supposed to be the same tomorrow, so I am planning to get out on my bike - start getting out and exercising more now that the nice weather has come along :)

Hope all you lovely ladies have had a great weekend. Looking forward to hearing all about them :)

Have a good night xxx

Hiya girls

How are you? Hope you've had a lovely weekend. This is just a quick post from me as have only just had a chance to get online and say hi to you all!

Hope you've all had lovely weekends. Mine has been lush, very relaxing but enjoyed the sunshine and chilling with mates. Also I lost 1.5lbs at WW this week so even more happy now. That's 13 lost in 4 weeks. Am aiming for my stone next week, but need to make sure I am really good for the next 5 days as I haven't stuck to my points at all over the weekend and ended up in Buddies tonight eating a massive burger and chips followed by a Mars Bar Ice Cream Sundae! Ooooooops! Need to make sure I exercise lots now and be uber healthy to get a loss on the scales still next week!

Speak soon lovlies xx

p.s. An actual published writer tweeted me tonight saying "read your blog. U r awesome...I love how honest and down to earth your writes are". This has absolutely made my day! Yay :)

Last edited:
Hiya Gals

Bella - My god, thats great, i knew you would ge some credit soon like coz you truly are a great writer. Cn you not send some stuff into magazines and papers? Well done on another loss too.

Stacey - You lucky lucky thing not having to go into work today in this lush sunshine. Enjoy your bike ride.

Diva - I am a bugger for pizza too. We had another one of those ones from Asda on Sat night and a huge garlic bread with extra chese last night. I must stink today haha.

Bin - Oooooo, new shiney treadmill. Stick at a bit exercise and the weight will come off. Slow and steady wins the race in the long run anyway. Think of the tortoise in that story - the tortoise and the hare. I bet yu look fab in most outfits you try on but you will focus on things other people dont. I swear by those fat suits to pull you in. I got mine from Peacocks for £6 and wear it under every dres when I go out.

Karen - Criky you are having a good clean out. I bet you find it relaxes you as they say a clean house makes a clean mind. Did you find the facial worked? I quite fancy soemthing like that soon. Mite try local college too.

Well the wedding was fab. Anna looked stunning (will post pics up once I have uploaded onto my computer). Weather was lush too.

I have major pigged out again this weekend though so back to being good today. Hope scales have not gone up. Weigh in on Wed. I always seem to have a good run but have so many social events and stuff it means I cant stick to my diet haha but no way I can be good when am out and about having fun. I like to live life to the max and that for me means booze and grub hehe.

We are off to Scarbrough for 2 nights come friday so am gonna be good until then.

Gym buzz lost again haha but gonna try get back this week.

Spk soon xxxx

Morning ladies!

Bella that's amazing, seriously well done! You've done so well with your losses :) and that must've been great to hear from a published writer! X

I'm just up, and going to start getting ready for another gorgeous day today!

Have a good Monday all! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kassy, glad to hear you had such a great time at the wedding :) can't wait to see the pics - love looking at wedding photos! :)

Don't worry about not having your gym buzz for now, I am sure it will find you again soon :) xxx

Thanks Kassy, I am over the moon. I'm on such a high now, and am going to look into contacting magazines and my local newspaper to see if I can get some work published. Sounds like you have had a great weekend, and well done on being a superhero last week and saving that woman's life! :)

Stacy - thanks also! Am so happy :) Hope you're ok - I noticed you were getting a little bit cryptic in one of your postings last week...is there something you're not telling us, missy??? ;)

I'm good too thanks Bella - outside sunbathing just now - its so hot here!!

lol I've just been going through a little phase lately - at least I hope it's a phase! :p

Oh in other news - I may have that long-awaited date with the guy I'd been chatting to :) will keep you all updated though! Xxx

Hello Lovely Ladies !!!! I am a happy camper as I am back under 200 lbs...and in one-derland !!! Woop!! Woop !! 30 lbs to goooooo !!!! New Challenge has been started, I am going to shock my poor old body, but it has to be done.... I started jogging today !!! It is not a beautiful sight to see, I will be only doing it on my Treadmill, and I will be going carefully, but I am moving out of my comfort zone !!!

At the moment, I look like Phoebe from Friends when she goes jogging !!! Hehe !!! Don't know if I will ever be doing miles of jogging, just know that I am going to try !!! You never know.... I may just shake the blasted wibbly wobbly bits OFF !!! :D :D :D

Happy Mondays !!!!

Bye bye Comfort Zone .... I'm on my way to slimmerville !!!!

Diva x

Hello ladies... Well I guess it's time for me to come clean...

Fallen completely off the wagon and I just feel so sad. Sometimes I don't want to come and post on here because I always feel like the immature one who's always moaning about something, but I'm genuinely struggling and... I'm ashamed to say this... Envious of your successes. Bella! Just WOW. You've done amazing. And all you other lovely ladies, seems like your attitudes are really in the right place.

Just feel as though I've gone fourteen steps backwards when it comes to food... I'm craving the wrong things again and turning to food for all reasons under the sun. Really has just gotten to the point where I cannot bear to look at myself in the mirror.

Have my teacher training interview tomorrow... Don't feel confident enough to stand up in front of tutors and sell myself. Just looking forward to tomorrow being over.

I'm sorry ladies, quite rambly...feeling very teary. Think I may just retreat to my bed, will let you all know how the interview goes tomorrow.

Kassy looking forward to seeing the pics! Stacey.... Exciting news,a date! Look forward to hearing about it! Hello bin, viva, Karen and katirose! Speak soon xx

Morning ladies

Whats with this minimins change like? Took me ages today to find your posts as I usually just click on 'User CP' and they come up. Looks like it may be quite good though once I get used to the settings haha.

Stacey - I'm with Bella on this one - what is this phase you are going through? Were all very intreaged (I cant spell haha). Are you off work again today? Its another lush day. Did you get a nice little tan yesterday? Ooooooo exciting news about the date. Keep us posted. Any idea when you going?

Bella - Yeah, defo contact newspapers and magazines. Contact them all with your ideas and samples of your writing and a link to your blog. Am sure something will come of it as its a natural raw talent.

Flutterby - I know its easier to lock yourself away when you are down rather than face things but never feel asthough you cant come tell us. Like someone on here once said, we all struggle with food, thats why we are here, so we all understand so much. Good luck with your teaching thing. Remember - fake it till you make it. Act confident and people will believe you are. We ar all here when ever you need to chat, vent, cry, scream so come at us with whatever you like me dear.

Its another boiling day and am gutted to be stuk in he office but think I will go on anothe 30 min walk on my lunch hehe.

The Adonis and I went to Morrisons when I fin work last night and got one of those large salad boxes each then took it to the resiviour and sat at a picnic bench. Was lush. Then done a 2.5 mile walk round resiviour. Would have went for longer but had to be out by 7.15 or your car gets locked in haha.

So I was good yesterday and hope to be good today although a little anxious about weigh in tomorow after my heavy weekend so i'll keep you posted. Hope to get back to gym tonight too.

Speak soon girlies and hope you all enjoying this sunsiiiiiiiiine xxx

It's changed a bit on my phone app too - I struggled to find this thread again! lol

Flutterby, huge ((hugs)) for you! Don't ever be ashamed to say how you feel. I'm sure we all feel a bit envious when we are not doing well and you see other's losses - it's only natural. Please try not to give yourself a hard time about it though. You will get back on track when you are ready :) And don't worry about thinking you are always moaning - I think a lot of my posts are like that! I get a lot off my chest on here! lol So we don't see you that way at all!

Kassy - sounds like you had a lovely night lastnight after your work! I sat out in the garden ALL day yesterday - no joke - I actually got the lounger out at around 12ish, and stayed outside until dinnertime. I only popped in to get a drink every so often! lol I can see a bit of a tan already though, so well chuffed with that!! :D

ok, ok I'll tell you, but it's v embarrassing!! I am feeling very.......frisky (for want of a better word!) recently! I've been told by my best friend that women do go through a kind of wave of hormonal changes like this, but it is not normal for me! lol It's very bad though - getting to the point where I have some shocking thoughts about people who I've passed in the streeet! :ashamed0005: So, yes I'm hoping that it passes quite soon! lol

I'm working today, but off tomorrow and Thursday. It sucks though because I am looking out the window at work and it's just gorgeous out there! I can't even get out of here for a walk, because I'm in on my own :( I just ran across the road to grab a roll and it was so nice! Not fair!

regarding "the date" - just waiting on him telling me when he's free so we can get something organised, but hopefully it will be in the next couple of weeks! Was up until about 1.30am on Sunday night talking to him! lol woops!

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the lovely weather! xxx

Viva - that's fantastic, well done you! I bet you are SOOOOO happy! Keep up the excellent work!

Flutterby - (((((((((((((((BIG CUDDLE FOR YOU)))))))))))))))) We all go through these times, the main thing is you have actually told us you're struggling, rather than living in denial because now you can face it head on and get yourself back on track. The thing I tend to do when I'm in your situation is ask myself why I'm eating all the wrong foods again. Has something triggered it off? Are you worrying/stressed out about something? Don't worry about tomorrow, and if you can't stop the worry, then just put on a brave face and go in there and smash the interview. Hold your head up high, put on some heels and tell yourself you are worth every minute of that interview and every minute thereafter. You may not believe it yet, but that will come back and you will realise just how amazing you are. I have everything crossed for you and will be thinking of you xxx

Kassy - sounds like a lovely evening with the adonis - although you cracked me up that you had to cut it short to go and get your car! lol Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! Re the posts, click on "Quick Links" and then "Subscribed Posts" and all your posts will appear...that's the way I've always done it,

Stacy - hahahahahahhahaha!!!!! You need to go out and find yourself a man and have some fun girl! Let your inhibitions go and it will do wonders for you! :0chacha:

Well I'm having a busy week at work but it's going very quickly, I can't believe it's Wednesday tomorrow already! I'm doing lots of exercise this week because I had a terrible weekend with my points, completely over indulged and ate about 3 days worth of points on Sunday! Eeeek! Am actually really scared to get on the scales on Saturday now, but am hoping the gym work will cancel it out, even if it means staying the same!

Speak soon girls xx

Olah everyone

Well, another year older for me. I cant belive its been a year since my 30th, its flown over. I'm just pretending like its my birthday at the weekend tho as am stuck at work today. I think everyone should get a free day off on their birthday haha. So I'll celebrate in Scarbrough when we get there after work on Fri. Me mam and step dad gave me some mopney so am gonna go on a mini sopping spree tonight and get some new clothes for Tunisia and the summer :eek:)

Weigh in - 1/4 of a pund down which is okay considering how much I indulged at the weekend. Need to step up the exercise like and still didnt go to gym. It will have to be next week now! Gonna try not go OTT this weekend with food though as dont want those pesky scales going in the wrong direction.

Stacey - Hehehehe, bless ya. Pass some horyness my way, I have a hard time keeping up with the Adonis as his sex drive is massivley huge! Yeah, we all go through phases and its nowt to be ashamed about. Like Bella says embrace it. Let ya mind run wild and have a but 'you' time. Nowt better! hahahahaha.

Bella - Good on you for doing all the exercise. I bet you have done well again. Let us know how you get on.

Hope everyone else is well and anjoying this sunshine. Wish it could stay like this for ever haha xxx

Happy Birthday Kassy! :) Hope you're having a lovely day and well done on your loss! What are you doing to celebrate? Xxx

I'm so tired today, couldn't sleep last night! On the plus side the guy who tweeted me about my blog has now published it to his facebook wall and left some lovely comments about it for his followers to read! I am so ridiculously happy about at the mo and had over 100 hits on it yesterday which is a record! I hope this means good things are coming my way! :)

Flutterby, hope your interview is going well, am thinking of you xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Happy Birthday Missy K !!!! :birthday: Another year older and bolder !!!! Woop !! Woop !! I guess the serious celebrating starts on Fri night, hehe !!!

I'm alive and kicking, did almost four hours of gardening yesterday, and not the gentle yanking up weeding, I was digging over my borders and beds, mulching, did some replanting and digging up.... My arms and shoulders are aching this a.m !!!
I'm such a wimp !!! All for sitting out on the deck sipping the cocktails, enjoying the garden, but looking after it is a pain sometimes..... Mr D hates ANY thing to do with garden maintenance, except the partying outside IN said garden, grrr !! Also, cleaned the windows and patio doors, so hoping I drop another pound or two with all this extra exercise !!

Right, got to get on and squeeze a quickie in :p !!!!! A fast walking/ jogging workout quickie, that is !!!

Diva x

Happy Birthday Kassy:candle1: hope you have had a good day and have a fantastic weekend in Scarborough.

Bella you must be well chuffed about your blog:)

Diva gosh you have made me feel quite tired with all your work in the garden it will be all worth it when you are sitting sipping your cocktails. Well done with the weight loss you must be really pleased:)

Flutterby hope the interview went well:) and you are feeling better.

Stacy hope you are enjoying your day off in the sunshine, keep us updated on the date gossip:)

Weather has been lovely down here we are looking after my sister in laws dog for just over a week she is so cute a jack russel poodle cross she is 6 months old and a real pickle into everything! I have been off today so took her to beach and spent about 3 hours down there with her.

Hello to everyone else hope you are all ok.

Take care xxx

Evening ladies!

Happy birthday Kassy!!! Hope you have had a great day and had fun in the sun :)

Bella - awesome news about your blog!!! That really is awesome to hear! :D

Diva - hope your "quickie" was good :D lol And hope the sun is still shining where you are too!

Bin - Sounds lovely being at the beach :) Hope you get some more lovely weather there too tomorrow.

It's been absolutely gorgeous again here! Had my best friend round today and we sat in the garden soaking up the sun :) Hoping it will still be warm enough to sit out tomorrow before it gets colder at the weekend!

All this sunbathing makes me so sleepy though - I am sleeping great at the moment! lol

Anyhoo, I'm off to watch the rest of Grey's Anatomy before heading to bed - so have a good Thursday folks!

Oh - I should get my biology prelim results tomorrow night at college, so wish me luck! :D

xxx

Morning peeps and thanks for all the birthday wishes.

What another gorious day. I am gutted I have missed all this sunshine been coopes up in the office. i could have had a wicked tan by now. Bet yours is coming along nice Stacey.

Bin - The trip to th beach sounds lush. Was it nice and hot? Ooooo, I love dogs. Have you got a pic? I love all animals to be fair.

Diva - By god woamn, you have been hard at work. Bet its looking good though and like Bin says, you will enjoy it sooooo mcuh when you out there sipping on cocktails. I'm in holiday mode now haha.

Stacey - Good luck with your results. Let us know how you get on.

Bella - Thats more great news. You are gonna be a famous writer - I can feel it in my bones haha.

On my shopping spree last night got a stunning maxi dress from TK Maxx. Its black halter neck with a tribal pattern down the front. I also got 2 pairs of flip flops and a beach dress from Primark and a black vest dress with flowers on from New Look. So with all the stuff I got for holls last year I'm just about done. I really love those high wasted shorts but as I had no one with me to give me their opinion I decided against them. felt a bit like a kid from the 60's wearing a PE kit for some reason but I do love them. I think £20 a bit steep too. I like a bargian me haha.

Off to my mams tonight for tea mince and dumplings. Nice treat as I have been good all week but I'll not over induldge or will feel bad.

Hope you all still soaking up this sun and speak to you all tomorow xxx

Morning everyone!

Kassy sounds like got some lovely stuff on your shopping spree! What I wouldn't give to go on a shopping spree!
Tan is getting there - I can see tan lines appearing! lol probably won't get sat out today because it's a little bit cooler and it's windier too :(

I've been stressing out the past few days here, thinking about what I will do if I don't get a place at uni. I don't really have a Plan B. I really don't think I could put myself through another year of applying. I feel like I should be settling down into a job, getting some savings behind me and really just making myself more financially secure. At the moment I am so unbelievably skint. I have no money left over from my wages most of the time, my credit card seems never ending, and I have a huge £4 in my savings!! So I don't think it would be right of me to apply again. I also really want to get my own little flat, and getting myself a full time job would get me closer to that!

Woops, sorry for that! Guess I just had to get it off my chest! lol

Have a good Thursday ladies :) xxx

Hello all!

Just a quick one from me... Thanks for all your hugs! No real improvement in terms of food for me BUT I found out today that I got accepted onto the teacher training course! Feeling very thankful!

Big hugs to you all, Kassy, tea sounds yummy. I love home cooked comfort! Stacey, right there with you in terms of finances :-( my interest free overdraft is currently funding my binging urges! Hi Bella, Viva and Bin and all you other lovelies x

Back