Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Flutterby, congratulations on getting onto the teacher training course! Huge well done :)

Well I'm just back from college and I got a B in my prelim! (65%). I could have done better - made some silly mistakes. But they say the prelim is harder than the higher exam, and my teacher says she would be expecting me to get an A in the higher! But I've always been aiming for a B, so happy with that :) Now got the next 2 weeks off college! :D

Was fed up with work today and I wasn't even in! It was my day off - I was woken at 6.30am this morning by my boss calling me. I said pfffttt to myself, ignored it and went back to sleep. Then when I woke up, I sent my boss a text to say sorry missed your call, blah blah, is everything ok. Then he responds saying that his wife (my new colleague) wasn't feeling well again, so he wanted to see if I would go in today. But she was already in work anyway. I made up some stupid excuse saying I had travelled up north to visit friends and wasn't coming up until late this afternoon! lol I'm just fed up though - this woman has only worked there for about 2-3 months and she's been off so many times, it's ridiculous! And she gets paid for those days off too, because her hubby doesn't tell the MD that she's been off sick! :mad: So sick of the place right now! Sooner I get out of there the better!

Back to work tomorrow - boo!

What plans have we all got for the weekend? I'm going to my best friend's tomorrow after work for our usual DVD night, then working on Saturday. Will probably try and get some biology studying done over the weekend too.

Have a good Friday ladies! xxx

happy late birthday kassy!

Congrats flutterby!

Oh, hi everyone. :) I hope all is well <3

Morning ladies

5 hours till the weekend begins - Bring on Scarbrough! hehe :eek:) Sooo looking forward to it.

Stacey - Well done swot. hahaha, thats your new name. You must be very intelligent. Bet you buzzing. Really hope you get your place at uni. Keep sending out those positive thoughts. Crikey, that job of yours takes the mick. Keep looking for summit else hun but hand fire till you have something sorted.

Flutterby - Sorry things still not going great but hey, good news on the teaching! That awsome. So poud of ya. Try to really focus on that ad doing well and hopefully the binging will work its way to the back of your mind. Have you had any more counselling or anything or spoke to a tutor at college? Its an awful thing to go through but you wll get better.

Hi Elm - long time no speak. You really should join us more often. We may have a famous writer on here soon heheh - Bella!!!!!

Have all the rest of you galsgot much planned this weekend? I'm praying the sunshine stays with us but looks like gonna get colder. Oh well, will just have to spend all my time in shops and pubs haha.

Have a good un everyone and speak to you all monday xxx

PS Fingers crossed I don go OTT with food this weekend!

Evening Ladies, hope you have all had a good weekend.

Kassy hope you had a brilliant time in Scarborough and the weather was good for you:) Let us know all about it.

Flutterby well done being accepted for teacher training that is such good news you must be so pleased:)

Stacy another big well done for your prelim result great news:) fingers crossed that you get your place at uni when will you know? I hope you had a good weekend and work was better on Sat. Any news on the date?

Diva have you done anymore gardening or have you been sipping your cocktails sitting in the sun:)

I had my boss down on Friday as we had to do some H&S and risk assesments great fun!!

Weather has been lovely over weekend worked Sat but went for a long walk over the cliffs today could see across the sea to Bournmouth, then came home and had a barbi:D.

Tomorrow we are going to scatter my Dads ashes I will feel as though he is finally at rest, I know it sounds daft but at least then I will know where he is, have sort of been in limbo. I hope the weather stays nice.

Hello Bella, Karen, Katierose and Elm hope you are all ok.

Have a good Monday, take care:) xxx

Morning gals !! And we all want to know if Kassy survived her weekend, eh ??? Hehe !! I've got a busy week this week, tons of stupid little chores which have been loitering for far too long, so I've made a list and before I do anything else in the evening I've gotta attack one or two of them....
Well done Flutterby and Stacy87, I guess we know who have got the brains on here !! Lol !!
Survived my first week of upping my walking speed AND adding jogging, and oh my giddy Aunt, the Diva has more bounce than TIGGER !!! :D My legs have been protesting, but I managed some amount of jogging everyday Mon to Fri !!! Good news is that I lost 2.4 lbs this week, so the wobbling was worth it !! Hehe !!

Have a good week, we CAN do this !!!

Diva x

Hiya gals

Bin - Where are you scattering your dads ashes? Have you chose a nice location? Your walk over the cliffs sounds amazing and the BBQ to top it off - great! The sun has gone in here and its a bit chilly again. Wish it would come back but were are due sno soon. Typical British weather.

Bin - Woop woop on starting your jogging. It will make all the diffrence and well done on the loss sgain. Thats a gud un. How many miles you doing per week now?

Well, its just a quicky from me as almost home time but Scarbrough was great. Went pubbing on the Friday night and Saturday afternoon which was such a laugh, made use of the hotel pool and sauna, had lovley buffet breakfasts both mornings (although cudnt eat much for being rough) then on the Sunday we walked along the beach and had some cockles and fish and chips follwed by an ice cream. Was a perfect weekend. Hope its dusnt affect the weigh in too much.

Did the rest of you get up to much?

Short week this week. yey!

xxx

Evening all!

Well I am so glad that today is over and I now have a couple of days off my work. You just cannot believe how stressed I am right now with that place :( I was left on my own on Saturday and had around 8 customers in at the one time! But one of them called into the shop today and reassured me that I seemed very calm and collected - that was good because I certainly didn't feel it!! And today was the start of my new working hours - I'm now doing 4 days instead of 3, so I was on my own again today. I'm basically running the shop when I'm in on my own.

BUT! My gran made me realise something that makes work much more manageable! If I get a place at uni, I will only have just over 4 months left to work!!! yipppeeeeee! So my fingers are even more firmly crossed now!!! It should be the end of this month before we hear - but I don't know if I can be that patient!! :(

Bin - No news on my date front. He's actually been acting very strange lately! Sometimes just giving me one word answers to things, other times talking for ages! It's very strange, and he's never mentioned the date again. So I'm not getting my hopes up any more for him I think!
I completely understand what you mean about feeling like he will finally be at rest, and then you will have somewhere that you can visit when you want to remember him again xx

Diva - well done you!!! Great to hear about your loss and that your walking etc is going so well!! :D Keep up the fab work!

Kassy - Sounds like you had a fab time this weekend!! V jealous! :D

Anyhoo, off to watch One Tree Hill and then maybe some Harry Potter before bed :D

Night all! Have a good Tuesday!! xx

Morning all

Need a little rant first off.... This Xenical shortage is getting beyond a joke. Have you heard about it? I got my last perscription a few weeks back and every chemist I went to have none in due to the shortage. I was tolkd end of March but called this morning and the mnufacturers have told chemists it will be May. Thankfully I am one of the luky people who have been on it ages and lost the majority of my weight but I really do feel for the people who are just gtting into the swing of it. What a knock back. So I think my weight loss will slow down now as it really does help. Will just have to be extra careful with my fat content. Roche shoul relly get their fingers out and get mor made though!!!!

Rant over hehe.

Stacey - So he's blowing hot and cold. You dont need that hun. Get yaself on those dating sites and get a few on the go and text and enjoy a bit banter. Its always good to lift your confidence. Then if you relly like any of them maybe go on a date. Just think, you can put on your CV when it comes to work about acting up as manager wen no one else was in shop. Take it and use it. God, cant wait to here if you get into Uni.

How is everyone else. Its getting a bit quiet round here. Come on gals, get back here!!!!!

God a lush bikini off ebay last week - so all sorted for swimwear for me jollys. Still hating my kangeroo pouch though off the weight loss but luckly it just about tucks into all my bikini bottoms. Its summit am just gonna have to learn to live with I guess. I;drather that tho than still be big. Its just gutting as when I was young to 27 I had a lush flat stomach but the binging took over and I ruined myself. The Adonis thinks it gives me character though.

What is your biggest hang ups? Lets not dwell tho, I also want to her your best assetts? Need to focus on the good and big ourselves up. (just trying to get some random conversations started haha). Wheres Bella, sh's good a getting gud gossip on the go hehe

Oh, weigh in day for me tomorow (and 3 weeks till Tunisia) but I think it will be aSTS for me as have no Xenical. Gonna try get back to gym tonight to boost the losses again! xxx

Hello

I'm nosey and have been reading drips and drabs of this thread.... there's a lot of will power in here! Can I have some please... What do you all do to keep yourselves going and give yourselves a boost? I had a baby 9 weeks ago and I'm finding it really hard to get motivated. I lost weight during pregnancy but have put it all back on cos I just eat and eat... Miss Kassy give me your willpower!!!

Piggly

:wavey:Hiya Piggly

Firstly, huge congrats on the birth of your little un. Boy or girl? Is it your first?

You must be dipping in when we are having good spells hehe. We are like everyopne else and really struggle at times but will drag each othr along and between us all have had some canny little losses. You must join in with us. Good fun and good crack too.

I find that sticking to a diet Mon - Fri then relaxing a bit at the weekend tends to help (just make sure you dont go OTT on the weekend). Also, making sure you have things such as social events to look foward to and aim for as this really helps. I try to make sure I have soemthing coming up at least once every 2 months (such as a night out with the girls or a weekend away) as it keeps me motivated to try lose a few more pounds ready to go out. Its a hard slog but the hard work will pay off. It took me ages to get into the swing of things but now, over a year down the line, I am so pleased I changed things. You can do it!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your weight loss. What diet are you following? We do all sorts on here. I stick to good old calorie counting.

Execrise does wonders but if you are like the majority of us you will loath it. I get a gym buzz every now and then but lasts no longer then a week haha. I see much better results though when I do exercise. You just wait till that baby is crawling round - that will keep you fit hehe.

Lovley chatting to you and hope to see you on here regular xxx

Hey

I had a little boy. He's still in his boring phase... he smiles and giggles but then goes straight back to sleep. lol He is my first and last for a long while... the pain is still too real lol.

I'm trying to follow sureslim. I followed it before and lost 5st but then ate my way back up. I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and have occasions to aim for... plus it's a good excuse for a booze up. ;) I find I diet better when I'm restricted. Something like weight watchers where 'no foods a sin' is a slippery slope for me... chocolateeee.

How did you get the dr to presribe you xenical? A friend of mine tried but I don't think she watched the fat content correctly as she kept having er... leakage... to put it politely. But another girl I know swears by it.

As for the gym.... they say it's addictive... I've yet to be addicted...

Piggly

Hi all

Piggly - Awwwwww, I bet he is soooooo cute. I dont have any kids myself (a few of the other girls on here do) but they are adorable. My partner has 3 - thats enough for me I think haha. I have never heard of SureSlim but am guessing its a lit like LighterLife? I cant stick to meal replacement diets as it leads me to binge and I feel hungry all the time. I need substance haha. What is the first thing you are gonna ain for then? You have to sort something out... Night our with girls/partner? mini break? spa day? holiday? shopping spree? Hey well done on losing the weight last time. If you can do it then you can do it again!!!!!
I was classed as obese when I fisrt went to the docs so they prescribed Xenical. I have had a few 'accidents' with them but not many as I watch my fat intake. Or, if being really naughty don;t take one for fear of having an 'accident' in public. I'd say 95% of the time I have been grand with them. If you eat too much fat though it can get very messy!

Girls, what is the weather doing where you all live? We had boiling hot sunshine last week and it got up to about 22 then last night we hadso much snow. 7 inches where I live this morning. But then 30 min up theroad where I work (I say 30 min - its a bloody hour on the bus though) it was bone dry! Not very warm but dry. Where I live is like a diffrent world haha.

With all the snow I didnt go to the gym last night and pigged out instead :( So yesterday I racked up atleast 2100 calories which am feeling pretty anxious aout today. Just in binge mood again at mo but will try stay srong and get back on wagon today. 3 weeks today till Tunisia. yey.

Supposed to get weighed this morning but was too scared after a bit of a heavy weekend and last night, plus almost TOTM so am probally storing water so think may just wait till next Wed now so I dont scare myself or get myself in a tiz.

Hoping to get to gym tonight but am just not feeling it at the mo. Not in the mood at all. Will try and push myself though as want some sunbed sessions now anyway ready for holls.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and speak to yous soon xxx

Piggly congratulations on your baby boy bet he is beautiful. It will seem ages away at the moment but it won't be long before he is crawling and into everything and you will be on the go all the time!:) Mine are both grown up now but I too said no more after the first one but 4 years later had a second lol. Like Kassy I could not do meal replacements as I would feel hungry and start snacking on all the wrong things. Good luck with which ever diet you choose and keep us posted not only on the weight loss but also your little boys progress. :)

Kassy Snow! we so rarely get snow down here we had some last year and it was the first time my 22 year old could use his sledge that had been up in the loft for 20 years, just incase!! If we do get snow, it is just a dusting or it does not lay. Weather here has been lovely chilly in the morning but bright sunshine later on, but this morning have woken to rain:( Day off today so will have too catch up on house work. Glad you had a good time in Scarborough. Some times if I am feeling heavier it is a good idea not to WI as if I have had a gain I tend to pig out for the rest of the day.

Stacy everything crossed that you get your uni place. Nice that the customer came back to tell how well you had done when you were really busy. Sorry to hear about the date sounds as though he does not know what he wants and is messing you around in the process.

My step daughter and husband are spending Easter down here they live in Oz landing tomorrow looking forward to seeing them as it is a year since we saw them, we spent last Easter with them in Sydney.

Am using my new treadmill at the moment jogging 3K every evening hoping that will help shift some of this weight that does not want to leave me as it has been with me for so long!!

Hello to everyone else hope you all have a good Easter weekend. I am working Fri, then off until Tues, got football Sat should be brilliant atmosphere local derby against Portsmouth no love lost between the fans!!

Take care and enjoy the long weekend xxx

Hiya all (where are you all?????)

Hiya Bin - I would love not to get snow. I will swap locations with you hahaha. Sounds so beautiful where you are. I can just imagine your son in his 20's flying down a bank on his sledge. You are never too old in my opinion haha. Hope the rain ges away soon ready foryour bank holiday weekend. Hope you have a great one. It will be lovley seeing your step daughter. Hope you have a great time at the fotty too and its a win for yous guys. Heym you doing well on the treadmill aint ya. I'm sure that will shift a few pounds. It will jus be going slow asyou havnt muchto lose really. I could never jog 3K haha. Way too unfit.

The Adonis goes to a canny good gym and he's suggested we get a couples pass and train togeather on a night rather than me go to a diffrent gym in the hope that on the nights he can't be bothered I will drag him and on this nights I cant be bothered he will drag me. Plus, you get use of the swimming pool so we can do that too. We going to enquire on Saurday and gt to it from Tuesday. All good intentions, just hope I follow through haha.

What have you all got planned this bank holiday then? Tonight the Adonis and I are having a few drinks then chilling tomorow (may go for walk round resiviour depending on weather and hangover) then Saturday night its mine and my best mates belated birthday party (we both born on 28th March) with the girls so we off to a Greek restraunt (Gyros and Ozou shots) then onto Durham city centre for a good old knees up. Hoping to get some housework done this weekend too.

Well, if I dont get to speak to yous all later on today, have a lovley long weekend and speak to you all Tuesday xxx

Helloooo I'm back, forgot my password after site taken down. Couldn't be bothered to reset it, far too busy filling my skip, declutter declutter! I'm on a mission!

Been reading your posts though, just couldn't post myself. I'm good, been lovely weather here till couple days ago.diet not been great, no binging just no being good either.
My son got really bad pain in his neck and arm keeps going numb tingly. Had physio and osteopath been going to docs over Last few months, so got fed up waiting, payed for MRI scan, went London for it, got results, .. Normal! Sure they can't be right, his in agony, what should we do now? The doctor now thinks his a hypochondriac !
Any suggestions?

Have a good time resisting those Easter eggs ladies ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kassy, happy birthday for last week, :)?????????? x

Karen27 said:
Kassy, happy birthday for last week, :)?????????? x

???? Were pictures but came out as ?
Probably cos I'm on my phone, x

Hello Gals !!! Super busy today so zooming in and zooming out !!! Lol !!! Lost another 2 lbs.... So pleased as I have clicked under 14 st, woop, woop !!! Bye bye 14s hello 13 somethings!!! Plan to exercise everyday again this week, two more WIs before my hols !! I go the same time as Kassy, I think, but ,alas, not to the same place !!! I loved Tunisia when I went, lovely beaches, nice weather and AI so I was a booze and food
floozie !!! :D

It had better not rain constantly when I hit the UK !!! :mad:

No Easter Eggs gobbled over the weekend, going to try and get to 190 lb before my hols !!! I'm going to be slogging at the jogging everyday, gals !! :eek:

Have a good week !!!

Diva x

Wahoo Diva well done, you must be really buzzing:D. Hope the weather improves before your hol it has been awful this holiday weekend.
I managed to stay away from the chocs this Easter Mr Bin bought me two pineapples:)
Hope everyone else had a good weekend xxx

Hiya Gals

Karen - Ah nightmare not being able to log in. This revamp top the site has been a bit of a marefor everyone but getting used to in now. God, sorry to hear your son in pain. I would keep bugging the doctors. He's obviously in a great deal of pan which means somthing is wrong. They should do more tests. Also, have a look on google for the symptoms see if anyone else has posted anything similar.

Diva - Wow, 2lb is helish, well done. You will be super slim diva in no time. You doing great. Its awsome when you move down into the next lot of stones int it. Real boost! I am getting dead excited about Tunisia now. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we have nice weather in the UK for your visit.

Bin - Ah, 2 pineapples - thats a great idea hehe. Love it.

Well, I had a cheky jump on the scales yesterday morning and was down to 10.12 woooooohooooooo. Its not my official weigh i until tomorow though. I spent all day Sunday being sick (all self inflicted though due to overdoing the aclachol Thurs, Fri and Sat) so that will probally be why I was so light - alcahol posioning and dehydration do wonders for the waist line haha. Praying scales still say same tomorow but am bound to be heavier now coz ate quite a bit yesterday to get my energy levels back up.

Thursday night the Adonis and I had a few of out friends over (all couples) then we went to town. Then FRiday day we chilled out in bed all day with nibbles and taboo and lemonaide and lots of DVD's (deuvet day!!!!!!) and got a takeaway on the night then on Saturday night I went for Greek meal with the lasses then onto Durham. We had soooo many shots of tequila and sambucca and vodks and red bulls hat I was ill on the way home. Got in and was sick and didnt stop throwing up until 9pm on the Sunday night. So spent all day sunday in bed or on the settee. Cudent even keep water down. I usually handle my drink so well but for some reason, when its TOTM sometimes I can get violently ill off it. That will teach me to slow down! So after Sunday was a complete write off we decided to get up nice and early MOnday to make the most of the bank holiday - we went to Weatherspoins for brekfast then through to Whitley Bay for the day for a walk and get ice cream. Then came home and watched a DVD and got a nice pizza and chocolate hehe. So all in all a great weekend.

What did you all get up to?

xxx

Back