Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

I'm restarting the sw diet, I don't go to class as I have been made redundant from my job however I'm trying my hardest to stick to plan!

Nichola.. :)

Karen27 you've gone all zesty !!!! Lurve it !!! Well done on getting through Day 1, restarting is hell !!! Are you "shaking " all the way this time, or is this a super clean start to get you off to a flying start ??? Not soo sure about my skinny-ness yet... thinking I will deffo have to lower my target ONCE I get to 168 lbs, as I think the little ol' lady belly will not disappear at that weight, LOL !!! Don't want to think too much about that as the mo, as getting to 168 lbs is taking..forever !!! Mmmmm, French Bread and Cheese, I love it too !!! I was indulging in the very big filled French Sticks, when I was last in the UK ( the bread here is pants, lol !! ) gee, I can't think why I gained a stone or two !! Eeek !!

Hi Nichola, I used to be a big gal, as you can see from my stats !!! I seemed to live in the fat "uniform " of giant black leggings and a baggy top ( Tee shirt in Summer, jumper in Winter!! ) Now I am being more adventurous, bought a few nice dresses, and this Summer I'm going to be wearing little swirly Summer skirts, with a fitted top !! Woop !! You'll get there !!! I'm also a walker, started at sitting on the couch to now I am jogging / walking at least everyday if I can, plus I do "fun " walking challenges just to tot up miles and keep me motivated !! Extra bonus with walking is that it is FREE !!! Lol !!! Good luck, hun.

Diva x

Morning Ladies:)
Love the new name Zest, how long is your son in Dubai for some where I have always fancied going. Good luck with the restart:)

Bella you are doing so well 15.5lbs in 7 weeks that is brilliant:) am sure you will manage 5.5lbs before the wedding, what are you wearing for it.

Kassy sounds as though you had a good weekend even if it was not quite so wild:) you seem to be really enjoying the gymn sessions with the Adonis. I put bet on Grand National cant remember horse but it came some thing like 9th so no winnings for me:( Not long till Tunisia.

Stacy how do you feel now it has all sunk in bet you can not wait, 30 places out of 800 that is so good you really deserve it, a new start for you:D have you said anything at work yet?

Diva hope the weather improves for you wet and miserable at the mo:( could you pack a bit of that sun and warmth in your suitcase and bring it with you.:)

Hello Nicola I am doing SW aswell. I am looking forward to the day when I can go to my wardrobe and just throw on anything and feel confident instead of wearing the same things everyday.You have come to the right place everyone on here is so supportive:)

Struggling a bit with it all at the moment, my stepdaughter and husband are over from Oz for 2 weeks so we have been out and about with them plenty of meals out:eek: Lovely to see them again but dreading Friday hate goodbyes, last time when we visited them my s.daughter and I just looked at each other burst into tears and could not say anything!!
Have not been jogging on treadmill either for a while had hit the 4k mark so was quite chuffed.
Am doing my 26.5 mile walk the wight in 3 weeks in aid of the local hospice, it will be more poignant for me this year as that is where Dad died in Feb. Must get out and hit some of those hills.

Sorry I seem to have rambled on hello to everyone else.
Have a good Tuesday xxx

That is what I always wear. if its not my leggings & a baggy blouse it's my leggings and a baggy jumper. I would love to be able to go shopping and buy something in the 'skinny' shops that I usually try to avoid. Very good, well done for having the confidence. you must be very proud of yourself :) i can't imagine what it would feel like looking into the mirror & not seeing something I hate! lol..
It's my friend that keeps me going walking as there is someone to talk too but now I quite enjoy it & know that I could go on my own. Oh that's quite a good idea, what sort of challenges do you do? I'm going to a combat class with my friend tonight and I'm very nervous but I shall let you all know how that goes! lol

Hiya me delicious ladies :)

Big hiya and welcome to Nichola. Good luck with your journey, you can do it! So many people on hear swar by SW. It has worked for me in the past too. I used to be in eaxctly the same clothes boat - leggings and baggy tops. But a year and a half down the line I can shop where I want now so if I can do it you defo can!!!!! You will have to make sure you keep popping on here and joinging in our girly gossip hehe.

Zest - Loving the new name. Its so upbeat and spring like. oooooh, dubai. I have always fancied there too. How long he there for? It it a modelling job he doing out there? I'm a carb addict too. My mouth was drooling and the thought of Lrrpak and earm french stick hahahaha.

Diva - Is your decking all done? What date you come over here again? Bet you looking forward to it. You so lucky with the weather there. I hope its nice when you come over here too.

Bin - Hope you enjoying seeing your step daughter. Dnt worry too uch about your diet when they over here. Got to enjoy yourself. Thats the thing with most social situations - means eating more. But enjoy it and get back to it when they gone. Hope you not too sad when they leave Fri. You will have to get booked up to go out and visit them again - something to look forward to.

Hi everyone else. Hope you all keeping well today.

Lamb dinner at my mams was out of this world last night. Didnt make it to gym though as far too stuffed byt defo going tonight.

Official weigh in tomorow but I think it will be a STS for me this week. Nevermind. ill keep you posted.

Speak to you all tomorow xxx

Morning guys !! I think today will be officially sponsored by strong Coffee, as the dawn chorus woke me up at 4.15 a.m !! Now, I am a morning person, but it has to BE morning first !! Lol !! The news is reporting on the latest fad diet, has it hit over there yet ? It's the feeding tube diet !! You 'swallow' a feeding tube attached to a plastic pouch, you are then fed special goop ( 800 cals per day, I think) you do this for 10 days to lose up to 20 lbs !! OMG !! I think you have to be way beyond desperate to even contemplate this !! Eeeek !!

Nichola, my walking challenges are just silly, you chose two famous landmarks or cities, I did from Philadelphia to New York, both near me and then virtually walked there over a few weeks. You can find these sorts of sites, online too, I think ! It really kept me motivated.... And we all know that is a big part of the battle !

Bin59, enjoy their visit and then get back to it, your I.O.W walk has come round fast, eh ??

Kassy, we fly next Tues !!! Away for 10 days !! Can't wait !! Had a look at temps in the UK and it looks like I may be digging out my chilly gear, and not Summery stuff !!! Grrrr !!! It was 89 degrees here yesterday, how am I going to survive when it's rainy and back in the mid 50's ??? LOL !!! I bet Tunisia will be scorchio, hehe !!! Do you go next Wed ???

Well, I was going into the City today, but have rescheduled it, as I'm already shattered !!! More Coffee is needed, before I even can THINK about a workout !!!

Diva x

Hey ladies :)
I'm on day 2. I am soo hungry it's unbelievable! Starving!

Kassy, no my son gone there on holiday with his mate. Don't think modelling will take him around the world, but who knows?! He said it's amazing out there. Can't wait to see pics x

Nichola, good luck with SW, that's actually the only diet I've never ever tried. I dont understand it ? Plus I'm veggie, so what would I do on red days? Did I see you on the pcos section?

Diva, walking from town to town, you should've walked to Windsor. I've still not done my walk at the long walk, and now it's freezing so don't fancy doing it till the sun comes back. It is soo cold today and keeps raining, it's pants that we get such bad weather! Your weather reports are making me envious!

How is everyone else doing? Send me some willpower please !

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WILL POWER!!!!!!!!!! - Here you go Zest hehe. Stcik at it and you'll be glad you did. Even if you can get through 1 week of being mega strickt the sacles shuold show a geat loss and keep you motivated. How long is he out there? Bet the weather lush there too?

Diva - Thats a fab idea - walking the equivillent distance to a landmark. Think i'll use that one day. Yip, I fly on Wednesday (very early morning) so as you landing in the UK i'll just be getting ready to leave for Tunisia hehe. Its been raining there latley but looks like its picking up now so am pleased about that.

Well, the girls at work have just cut into a birthday cake but I resisted and ate my grapes instead. Just hope it all gets eaten soon so its not left there tempting me the rest of the week haha. Trying to stay as good as I can until next Wed.

xxx

Kassy, thanks, ;)
Oh and Dubai has been hot bit no sun and has had sand storms!

How's your second day been Zesty ???? Hehe !! Keep going, that first WI will be worth all the pain !!! LOL !!! Never been to Dubai, looks lovely though !! Hope your son enjoys his hols !! As for my walking, well, every walk I do is a LONG WALK! LOL !!
I am soo tired today, all my energy has been sucked from me !!! Want to eat cakes !! Checked cals and a tiny fudge choc Brownie ( I swear the size of a postage stamp !!) was 340 cals !!! Good grief !!!

Diva x

Diva, zesty is in the zone!
Day 2 done, been hard today, really hard. But done it, hope I can keep strong.
It's my last chance, nothing else is working, I got very bad relationship with food at the moment :(

Morning all

Well done on staying strong on Day 2 Zest. Goes to show how strong you are. You found it hard but didnt cave. Stcik at it and take each day 1 day at a time. Then before you know it you will be a few weeks down the line and flying along. Yeiks - Sand Storms. Crikey!!!!

I had my weigh in today ad its a STS for me. It is so hard when you are down to your last stone. Comes off sooo slow. Plus te fact that I havnt got any Xenical left hasnt helped - at least that helps the weight loss along a bit. Hopefully they will have some more in when I return from holiday. Just hope I dont put too mcuh on when am over there. I'll try not to go OTT as if I come back and a creeping up to 12st I will be gutted as its took so much hard work to get to the lower end of 11. Cant wait to het into the 10's. Am so close but my holiday will piut a spanner in them works. I'm gonna enjoy it though and get back on the wagon when I get back. Still got 1 more week to do the best I can before I go and have 11 days offf :)

Went to gym last night and worked my back and biceps. Really enjoying this weight training. Stciking to a little cardio and focusing more on weights to tone up. Appaqrently the more muscle you have the higher your metabolicrate. Fingers crossed that works.

What is everyone up to today? I'm at work but not relly in a wrk mood today. Holiday tme is kicking i already I think haha.

xxxx

Morning guys !! Another early start for me, I was up at 5.30 with Mr D ( he's got early meetings with his Spanish office )
Going to do an early workout, after my second coffee, hehe !!!
Nearly, holiday time Kassy !! I know how you feel !! Kassy will be wearing her pretty bikinis, sipping cocktails, and I'll be wearing a mac, nursing a hot cuppa !!! LOL !!! Glamorous !!!
Heading into Philadelphia tomorrow, I love the city, the skyline is like a mini NY, with not soo many skyscrapers !!! Hoping that I will have some time to hit a few of my fav shops..... I think I will have to organise one of our weekends to NY, Mr D gets sightseeing and brill food, and I get a shopping FIX !!! Hehe, everyone's a winner !!!
The weather, is still up in the mid 70's ,bet we will get T-Storms before the weekend !!!
They are still ALL talking about that fad tube diet, apparently it's popular with the Bridezillas, to squeeze into their dresses!

have a great day everybody, I've got to feed the moggies now, as my boy cat is having a moan at me, and the little girl one just sits giving me daggers, saying, c'mon get us Breakkie NOW !!! Gotta lurve cats !!!

Diva x

Hi ladies, I'm on day 3, but I am starving!
You know when your tummy goes all tight then does loud grumble. Not giving in, or I'll be fat again this summer as I've left it too late for dieting the usual way.
I'm tired too, but the good news is my sons back, so has been nice to see him :)

Diva, I don't get the tube thing? Why have the tube? Does stay in place or you have to put it in your own throat? or something? Crazy Americans !

Afternoon Girlies!
It was my wi today & I maintained although I'm alright with that as I think it is the exercise that has caused me to stay the same.

Viva La Diva -
oh very good, that sounds like a good idea. I think I might tell my friend about that & give it a go. :)
yes I completely agree, keeping it new and motivated is so important for me as I get bored quite easily.

Zest For Life -
Thank you for the good luck wishes :)
SW is the only diet I have done so I think that's why I picked it up quite well.
As I like to eat a variety of foods & I don't really like salad I do the ExtraEasy plan however of you are a veggie you would do the Green Plan which is eating a majority of vegetables etc... so you wouldn't need to do the Red Plan if you didn't want to, if you know what I mean!?
Yes, you would have seen me on the PCOS section. It was good to talk to others about what you are going through yourself.

Zesty, yes, a Doc is supposed to put the tube in, and then you carry the pouch of mixed goop, and it is topped up, and then fed to you over the day !! Who wants to walk around looking like they have escaped from a hospital ward ??? The NY Times was saying that it also costs $ 1500 approx !! As you are monitored by said Doc, etc !! It puts you into ketosis and I think it is also known as the K- E Diet !!!
I suffer from tummy rumbles, especially after drinking lots of water during the day, Mr D is always teasing me about it!! Lol !! I'm hoping as my stomach slowly shrinks down to a normal size, it will disappear !!!

Keep going Nichola, STSs , drive me mad, but are unavoidable on your diet journey, the body takes time to adjust, and will try anything to hang onto the weight !!! Are you measuring too ??? I find that helps, if the scales aren't showing a drop !! Bet you'll have a drop next week, gal !!!

Diva x

Morning everyone

Thought I'd start the day off with a bit of eye candy for you all. I watched the film 'Warrior' last night and oh my god, not only is it a brill film but Tom Hardy is devine in it. He has just bumped Wentworth Miller off the top of my list. Sorry Wentwoth. Have posted a cheeky pic for you all below. Swooooooon.

Diva - God, I love cats sooo much too. Poeple say they have nowt to them but my two (also a boy and a girl) have soooo much personality. Ive always been a cat person. Do you have someone look after yours when you go away or do you put them in a cat hotel? I have someone come stop at the house (friend or relative). Hate leaving them tho, I get really anxious. Just love them so much. Such a softy I know! haha. My god, that new diet sounds brutal! I would never go to that length. What ever will they think of next? Hey, you can still wear ya bikini and sip cocktails, you will just need the mac on top haha. Rally hope weather picks up for you. Trip to NY - lush! You lead a great life :)

Nichola - Yeah, STS is fine, its when its a gain you need to worry. I am STS loads at the mo or losing just 1/4lb here and 1/2 lb there. Its a nightmare. What is your fave SW meal?

Zest - Stick at it. When I get the rumles I try to think of it like "those rumbles are making me thinner" rather than "i need food" haha. I try to eat every few hours tho, just summit little though, don't suffer with them much thank god. Did he have a nice time in Dubai?

Went to gym last night and done leg workouts. Loving his weight training. Will keep you updated on how it improves my shape.

Off to a lush itallian restaurant for tea tonight with the girls. Cant wait.

Have a good Thursday evryone xxx Tom-Hardy-warrior.jpg

Hello Ladies:)

Kassy Not long now and you will be lying out in the sun by the pool sipping cocktails:) Love cats (and dogs) have not got any pets at moment but my last cat was almost 20 when I had to have her put to sleep, even the vet used to joke that she ran on Duracell:) Hope you enjoy your Italian meal with the girls.

Diva That tube thingy sounds awful don't think I could do that. Hehe do ever watch that Bridezillas I see it occasionaly,can not believe people act like that. Hope you had a good shopping trip in Philadelphia:). I will always remember the first time I saw the New York Skyline sailing into New York -Breathtaking:D

Zest Well done:), one day at a time when is your next WI? Must be lovely to have your son home I bet you missed him, glad he had a good hol.

Nichola I have only ever done SW, so I tend to always go back to it, like a pair of comfy slippers:) I do green days. Have you had a look at the SW recipe section on Mini Mins some good ideas on there and some of them are lush. Sts is fine I tend to lose just the odd 1/2 inbetween sts it can get a bit demoralising but I keep telling my self it is not a gain.

Day off today and out for a farewell meal tonight with daughter and husband as they head back to Oz tomorrow, that 2 weeks has just flown by. The weather down here is wet and cold today :( roll on Summer.

All have a good Thursday xxx

Afternoon Girls! :eek:

so... last night i went to my mum & dads house after work to see the family and everyone ended up having kebabs, fish & chips for dinner while i sat in the next room wishing i was a 'skinny minnie' so i could eat some. BUT.. i was very well behaved & didnt eat any & can honestly say i feel better for it now. :p * woop woop *

Viva La Diva
-
Thankyou! :) ..oh i know, in the past i hated staying the same & i would have always had a big loss in the first week so im surprised it hasn't disheartened me, but its a good thing! yeah, that is true it holds on as long as it can - yuck! lol.
nope, i'm not measuring. believe it or not i never really thought about doing that. yes, fingers crossed the scales are nicer to me next wednesday! :)

Miss_Kassy - I agree. like i said before i was surprised at myself for not feeling disheartened, but i know that i have done quite a bit more exercise than usual so it is more than likely that. yeah, sometimes its very annoying. have you tried uping your exercise or anything? emm.. i dont really have a favourite (not that i can think of) i made the SS curry & thoroughly enjoyed it as i had SW chips, boiled rice & some soft noodles, therefore my dinner was completely free! i really need to get some new recipe ideas though as i don't want to bore myself with all the same foods! :) hows your week going? have you got any favourites?

Bin59 - I am the same. i am only working part-time so i can't afford to go to class however my friends said i could run my own class b'cos i know the EE plan that well! lol. no, i haven't had a look at it. i am usually on this on my iphone & it isn't as good as when your on the laptop so i might have a wee look now! :) i definetely need to write a few recipes down as i am a very fussy eater, which is super annoying! i like the look of salad and wish i could enjoy it but everytime i try it i don't enjoy it. is there any meals you enjoy ya could share with me?! lol.

Hi ladies, will catch up on everyone's posts tomorrow, just wanted to say,
Zest is in the Zone!!!
I'm almost on day 5 of my cd diet, but I tell you now, it ain't easy!
Kassy, it would kill you... No booze allowed lol ;)
Diva, if I fail, I'll google the crazy tube ;)

Xxx

Back