Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

It's very quiet on here!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Zest,

How are you doing?

I was a bit dissapointed this week had been really good but only lost 1/2 lb keep telling myself it is the right direction.

Got any plans for the weekend? am at work tomorrow but nothing planned for rest of the weekend.

:) xxx

bin59 said:
Hello Zest,

How are you doing?

I was a bit dissapointed this week had been really good but only lost 1/2 lb keep telling myself it is the right direction.

Got any plans for the weekend? am at work tomorrow but nothing planned for rest of the weekend.

:) xxx

Hey :)
Well I always think weightloss is a week behind what we eat, if your bad one week, you dint put on. The following week your good and put on 3lbs. Then think oh but ive been really good this week.
Does that make sense? You'll have a good loss next week I bet!
Off work the weekend, catching up today, chilling tomorrow as I'm shattered, Monday not sure yet, but just happy to be off work :)
Work tomorrow, that's a shame it's cuts your weekend end in half.
The cd diet going well, really hard though!
Be good you'll loose more next week :) xxx
Where is everyone? Lol x

Hi Zest

Yes that does make sense I know what you mean, am still being quite strict with myself so hoping for a slightly biggger loss this week.

Well done with the CD you must be so focused:D I know I could not do it I would be eating the tin as well as the biscuits by now.

I have to work every Sat which can be a pain at times, although I am lucky as during the football season I manage to get cover every other Sat pm so I can go to all the home matches.

Do you reckon Stacey, Bella etc have all gone on holiday with Kassy and Diva without telling us:) cos it really has been quiet on here for the past week,

Getting plenty of walking in ready for my 26 mile walk next Sunday have been out this morning tackling a couple of steep hills but it is so wet and muddy underfoot goodness knows what it will be like next week after about 10,000 people have trudged through it, just hope it drys up a bit before then.

Have a nice chill out today and a good bank holiday:)

xxx

The Diva's back in town....the Diva's back in town !!!! Helllllooooo you lovely lovely peeps, I think I have beaten Miss Kassy back !! Hehe !!!

Enjoyed the hol very much, but have eaten like a piggy, I have had big ol' Restaurant meals with lots of lovely alcohol and I am ashamed to say that my Choccy monster got out of it's cage and ate A LOT of the stuff !! ( In no particular order.... 8 tubes of Smarties, 3 boxes of Thorntons Chocs...not small boxes either !!, 10 Curly Wurlies, and a couple of Family Sized packs of those new mini Twirls things !!! ) There was no control, and I really enjoyed it, but I did suffer a little afterwards !!!

So, now I feel like a bloody rubbish bin, and was expecting the usual regain of like 10 lbs or so, but I only regained 4 lbs.....a miracle !!! Perhaps my metabolism was still revved up from my exercise routine, I don't know, but I feel super lucky, after two weeks off !!!! Needless to say, I am right back onto it this week, the cals are dropping back down to normal ( around 1200 - 1450 cals per day, instead of 5000 - 7000 cals...lol !! ) and exercise is being reintroduced....

Also, very happy to be back in the land of less rain and more heat, the UK was cold and VERY wet !!! I should have packed my big, ol' Winter coats, Wellies and Thermals, brrrrr !!!

Will catch up on the posts tonight and tomorrow, just wanted to pop in and say HI !!!!

Diva x!!!

Helllloooooo Diva and welcome back:D

Glad you had a good time in the UK, a holiday is no fun if you watch everything you eat and 4lb gain is very little over two weeks, that will soon come off. I lurve those Twirls have not had one for ages.

Agree weather here has been awful cold wet and miserable am sure you are happy to be back in the warm:)

Have a good Tuesday girls xxx

Bin, looks like we got the gang back! Well what's left of us!
I'm not that great at cd, I struggle and really bad at drinking the water! I've lost 10lb would have been mote but ate at a wedding. 26 mile walk! Is it moonwalk or something??? X

Viva La Diva said:
OMG Zesty !!! I am scared about your theory about it catching up with you the following week..... I'm worried I'm going to be 5 lbs heavier at next WI !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dammit, why did I eat a whole Thornton's Shop !!!! :(

Diva x

Haha, that's my theory, sorry diva!
Thorntons choc is not so nice, should have got some hotel chocolate, omg, it's the best!!! I love dark coc, I buy one that's 87% coco it's the best xxx

Oh and welcome back diva :) I have posted on your big butt thread ;) x

I lurve Hotel Chocolat too, but I couldn't do both or I would not have been able to waddle back onto the plane !!! Their Chocolate is to die for....mmmmm !!! Did I also mention the wonderful glorious bread I consumed too ??? Ye Gads, I deserve to be a stone heavier !!! I'm still full days later !!! My punishment should be converting ALL the extra cals I ate into miles I would have to walk, to walk it off....and then doing it !!!! I don't think I have enough years left in me to complete it !!! Eeeek !!!

How's the CD ing going Zesty ??

Diva x

Morning everyone,

Zesty The walk is 26.5 miles from one end of the Island to the other it is done every year in aid of the local hospice, over 10000 people have registered this year, you have a choice of either doing the whole main walk, first or second half of the main walk or there is a flat walk of around 9 miles. This will be the fifth year I have done it, start walking at 6.30am:eek: and hope to get to the end before 4.00pm. Some of the hills are killers especially last one about 3 miles from the end. It is called Walk the Wight there are some pics on the website, in one you can see my son at the start but where i am quite short you can not see me!!

Wow 10lb is a really good loss you are doing really well, you can not go to a wedding and not eat! I have got my WI tomorrow hoping for more than 1/2lb this week.

How is everyone, am off today but it is raining so have no excuse not to do the house work would much rather be out in the garden.

Have good day:) xxx

Hey bin :) that's a really good cause, hospices need lots of support and they deserve it too.
That's a ling day! Do you eat paced lunch on the move? Or have meal bars or something? Hope the weather is good for you :)
X

Morning guys !!! It's drizzling here, but the temps are climbing, we expect the late 70 to 80 degrees this week..... Thank Gawd, as I never want to be cold AND wet again, lol !!

It is soo hard to get back into the swing of things, after you have been food crazy / binging like mad, isn't it ?? I've cut down the cals, but boy, oh boy, still craving all the good, bad stuff !!! Going to have to bring out the big guns soon, look through a few photo albums full of pics of me at my biggest !! That should do the trick and scare the cravings out of me !!

Mr D is away all this week on a business trip, so I'm missing him too.... After all these years together, you'd think I'd be relishing the peace and quiet, hehe !!!

Happy Wednesday guys !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Morning guys !!! It's drizzling here, but the temps are climbing, we expect the late 70 to 80 degrees this week..... Thank Gawd, as I never want to be cold AND wet again, lol !!

It is soo hard to get back into the swing of things, after you have been food crazy / binging like mad, isn't it ?? I've cut down the cals, but boy, oh boy, still craving all the good, bad stuff !!! Going to have to bring out the big guns soon, look through a few photo albums full of pics of me at my biggest !! That should do the trick and scare the cravings out of me !!

Mr D is away all this week on a business trip, so I'm missing him too.... After all these years together, you'd think I'd be relishing the peace and quiet, hehe !!!

Happy Wednesday guys !!!

Diva x

Yo diva :)
Hard to get back on track isn't it! I was in hotel chocolate today, hoped to see a nice dark chocolate sample, but none :(

Well weather her is *****, it's like winter, dull and depressing!

Oh and I had pizza today, so annoyed!
Where is everyone? It's getting lonely on here these days, xxx
Hope you get back on track soon x

Hi bin, how's your training going? Wouldn't it bd nice if weekend cheered up a bit for you. Must be horrible walking once your trainers get wet x

Laters Girlies, I'm hungry :( xxx

Oh and diva... Are you mad, ? I love my husband going away! Absolutely love it! I wish he traveled more with work. His not away often enough for me!
Bliss having bed to myself :) x

Morning Girls:)

Lost 2lb this week really pleased (you were right Zest) as the last few weeks have been so slow.

Zesty Yes it is a long day I get up at about 4.45am:eek: there are burger/hotdog bars at a couple of the checkpoints, drinks and bars of chocolate;) at all 7 checkpoints. Mr Bin meets us at a couple of points a long the way and brings us lunch and dry clothes to change into if needed! The weather forecast looks ok it is sunny today, I know it is going to be extremly muddy and slippery in some parts but as long as it does not rain I dont mind.

Diva Must be lovely to be back in the warm, send some this way:) It is hard to get back on track once you have been off diet mode for a while. Why do our bodies crave chocolate, bread etc and never crave lettuce and tomatoes!! Still wont be long before you are back on the treadmill and on track.

When my husband goes away (not so often now) I enjoy the me time.

Is Hotel Chocolate a shop I have never heard of it, the Island only got a Thorntons a few years ago! When BHS opened it had the first escalator on the Island all the kids wanted to go for a ride on it!! (Cheap day out:))

Work today and tomorrow not in work mood today, but the sun is shining so summer maybe on its way at last:)

Have a good day everyone xxxx

Bin, well done, you'll have another good one after all that walking! I'd be starving! Such a long day! That's good of hubby!
Yes hotel chocolate is a posh upmarket chocolate shop. Thorntons is nothing compared to hotel choc, different league.
Are you in isle of man? Or Wight? I can't remember?

Where is everyone??? Lol ??? X

Morning Everybody !! Lovely morning here, blue skies and sun, sun, sun !! Just the weather alone is enough to boost my mood !! I love chocolate, full stop, but I don't think it likes meeeee..... I feel like a recovering addict, still craving a fix !! Lol !!

Still trying to clean out my system, upping the water, getting some exercise in, getting my body ready for healthy, healthy food..... Even had yummy Sushi yesterday....mmmmmm !!

Zesty, did your Pizza knock you out of Ketosis ?? Do you take a quick break before restarting the shakes, or are you straight back onto them ??? I'm going to have to smoothie my butt off next week to get right back into the swing of things!! Plus, loads of salads for meeee !!!

I do enjoy the me time when Mr D is away, but I guess him going away right after our hol was a bit quick and hard to bear after spending time away with him..... He's back tonight and as I received some very good news yesterday, we are celebrating tonight....I'm making fresh pasta (stuffed with goat's cheese and sundried tomatoes) with a Rustico Sauce, my special Garlic Bread and I'm buying my favourite Champagne and Mr D's favourite Beer !!! Party here at Casa Diva tonight!! Woop woop !!!

Diva x

Hi Gals

I'm baaaaaak. Hope yuo are all well and have had a good few weeks. Tunisia was fab. Such a nice relaxing beach holday and got an awsome tan.

Its just a mega quicky from me today as am stowed off at work so dont have much time but just wanted to check in.

I put 5lb on holiday but all I have done since I got back is eat. Holiday blues lead me to binge eating, but am back on my official diet on Monday so I'll weigh in then and start fresh. Ive probally gained another 5lb these last few days. Cant stop eating junk (and lots of it).

Diva - How was your trip to the UK?

How is everyone else?

I'll probs not have time to go back and read through old posts (as most of you know I only have access to internet at work) so if you could all give me a little update on whats being going on that would be fab so I can play catch up quickly.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'kll be back on here daily from Monday. So chuck plenty motivation my way to store ready for then as I am determined to lost this last 1 and a half stone for Turket in 21 weeks (not that am counting otr anything haha).

Speak to you all again soon xxx

Back