Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hello Ladies,

Hellooo Bonnie and welcome, I am doing SW my weigh in is Thurs, do you go to group or do it on line. Like you I am taking it slowly, my weight is in no hurry to go this time, certainly am taking the scenic route to my destination. Looking forward to chatting with you.

xxxx

Likewise! I go to group and weigh in on Wednesday evenings. I think slow and steady is definitely the way to go - much less likely to stick at it and keep it off in the long run. Looking at your ticker (can't get one on my work laptop 'cos there is a virus warning) are you a dog owner? I am - I recon a little pooch is the best excersise buddy there is. I take mine for two walks a day - yesterday that meant over 1 hour walking that I would never have done otherwise (because it was peeing with rain!).

Have a good weekend all.

Hi ladies, bonnie welcome :)

Hey kassy... How hot do you look in your avitar! Your such a pretty lady! I can only see on my iPhone but looking good!
Chinese buffets, yummmyyy!!! I love them!
Your doing great this week! ;) great at being naughty that is!

Bin, so do you glamp or go to caravan? Hotel? What do you do??? Yes I'd love to do a festival always look great fun!

Diva, 4s! Nice! You been using the voice control thing? Dictation or comands? Your weather sounds v nice :) are you anywhere near Miami? My son there in few days but apparently it's rain season?!

Bella, yay well done you! 4lbs is very good! It's good to have you back posting regularly too:)

Hi to everyone else, I always forget what I read and who posted when I'm writing mine!
I'm doing ok, not great, but still trying... Not giving up yet!!!

Have a great weekend girlies xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All !! Doing a blitz of the house today, as I am waiting for some deliveries from Fedex and the time window for delivery is like anytime during a five hour slot, grrr !! So, if I am housebound, I might as well do a cleaning blitz, this place is going to shine ( and I'll burn some cals hopefully !!)

Yes, Zesty, I use the voice commands, had to change SIRI's voice to a man's though.... Much more fun bossing a " bloke " around than a woman, hehehe !!! :p What with my IPad, MacBookAir and now this IPhone, I am rocking the technology, for an older bird !! :D :D :D

Hopefully, our little heatwave will break tonight, and the temps are going to drop to a chilly 80 degrees, LOL !! That's the latest weather report from me, here in Scorchio Land !! :D

Like your new piccy Miss Kassy, you are looking right purdy gal !!

Have a great weekend, gals !!!

Diva x

Forgot to ask.... Zesty, did you get yourself to Ascot, this week, lady ??? I saw some of the footage, and was rotfl looking at some of those hats !!! Hehe !! ( I've been in the past, when I was a social butterfly, lol, used to do Henley Regatta too, darrrrling !! ) :D

Diva x

Zesty - Awww thanks, its a good pic to be fair hahaha. Was taken when I went on that hen doo to Banidorm in February. hahaha, your are sooo right - am great at being crap haha. This monday tho I PROMIS I am on that wagon!!!! How many weeks have I been saying that haha. Wow, your son off to Miami - nice. Would love to go there. Is it business of plesure? I always forget what has been posted too and I have to keep scrolling up and down haha.

Diva - You bugger - a cool 80 degrees. I wish it was that here. Its starnge coz you must work in farenhite and I work in celcius and I dont know how to convert it haha. Check you out with all your technology - you wup my butt when it comes to stuff like that. I'm a wizz on the computer when it comes to admin, etc but when it comes to new gadgets or phones I am soooo out of the loop. Ive been left waaaaay behind. I like the simple things. That way I can get confused. Plus as am such a cluts I tend to break things so cheapy things for this gal haha.

Have a good un xxx

Diva, no not this year. Tbh ascot is just a nightmare because of the traffic! I hate it! Been few times but no where near as good as it was since new stadium. Lost something. And it's all cordoned off down high st. Its like a military operation now, you can't even cross the road cos all railings everywhere. Plus been rainy.
Qiuck answer would be no lol xxx

Hello Ladies,

How are you all hope you all had a good weekend

Had a brilliant time at the festival, weather was pretty awful overnight for campers but during the day the rain held off apart from late on Saturday, it was pretty muddy so wellies were the fashion for the weekend.
Highlight for me and worth the ticket money alone was Bruce Springsteen this was my 10th festival and he was the best I have seen, he did a 3 hour set I spent the whole time singing and dancing fantastic time.
Also enjoyed Pearl Jam, Noel Gallagher, Elbow, Example and Madness were a real crowd pleaser. Dread getting on scales as although I did not eat a lot I certainly drank more in 3 days than I normally have in months:D

Zest I am really lucky as I only live about 4 miles from festival site so come home every nght, it is quite funny as my youngest son picks me up each night, there are all these mums and dads picking up their kids and then there is my son picking his mum up a bit of a role reversal:)

I am still on a real high will have to watch some of the bits on you tube.

Hope you are all ok Bin xxx

Morning all

Weekend in Carlisle was fantastc and i think I done the same as you bin - drink a hell of alot haha. Feeling rather bloated now.

Bin - That festival sounded awsom. Thats great how you live so close. I love Example.

How is everyone else? Have you all had a fab weekend?

I can tell am gonna struggle to get back on track. I'm craving junk today already. Its soooo hard sometimes and I feel like my head is out the game again. Booooooo. Motivation needed big time.

xxxx

Hi girls

Hope you're all ok and had a good weekend. Mine was very quiet, taken over by the illustrious Mr Grey! ;-)

Looks like i may be getting another article published this weekend too - will keep you updated.

Not feeling too good today though, seem to have a bit of a dodgy stomach. Work's been upsetting me and I hardly ate over the weekend because I was worrying (and because of Mr Fifty Shades!) and today I seem to have developed a stomach bug which is just great!

Oh well!

Enjoy your day everyone xx

Hiya Bella

Oooooo, what is Fifety Shades of Grey like? Ive heard sooo much about it.

Keep us poted on the article. Your doing so well with it all.

Hope you better soon and you not coming down with anything.

I'm in such a strange mood - feeling really flat and in propa binge mode. I have days/weeks like this tho so will just plod on until I feel upbeat and motivated again as am sure the day will come soon. It always does. Just wanna stuff me face for now tho xxx

Hiya Bella

Oooooo, what is Fifety Shades of Grey like? Ive heard sooo much about it.

Keep us poted on the article. Your doing so well with it all.

Hope you better soon and you not coming down with anything.

I'm in such a strange mood - feeling really flat and in propa binge mode. I have days/weeks like this tho so will just plod on until I feel upbeat and motivated again as am sure the day will come soon. It always does. Just wanna stuff me face for now tho xxx

Head down Miss K, just take each day at a time until you feel more motivated.

Will do Bonnie. How are you doing?

I'm just munching on a toasted muffin and butter while I type. I have brought loads of goodies with me today, just to keep me going. I'm in that cyle where ou feel like crap but eating covers your feelings. I'm giving myself till Monday to snap out of it. Having a weekend without as much alcahol too as am sure thats what has made me extra flat this week. Then back to gym Monday as 14 weeks till Turkey. Gonna try aim to be good for a full 14 weeks with 1 treat day a week! Also gona get myself a new little book to write a fod diary too and have regular weigh in's. need to do things properly again.

Got tickets to a wedding dress sale this weekend so trying dresses on again will hopefully spur me on.

How is everyone else doing? Havnt heard from Stacey in ages.

xxx

Kassy...you want to get yourself a copy of 50 shades of grey...that will snap you put of it! ;-) hee hee x

I think i'll have to find a copy somewhere then, Peopel are raving about it. Any of you others on here read it?

Well its 3pm and so far today I have had a muffin with butter, a digestive buscuit, 2 double finger drifter bars, a white choco chip cookie, some ready salted crisps and a chiken may baguette. I feel uncomfortable fuull but still wanna keep eating. Why do I get stuck in this cycle. I have little concentration and I feel so tierd and tearful.

I WILL SNAP OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!

I wonder why sometimes I feel great in myself then days like this come along. HORMONES!!!!!!! All part and parcel of being a woman I guess haha. Do yous suffer from these kind of mood swings?

I feel huge, but I have to keep telling myself how far I have already come. Am just terrified of closing control completley for months then ending up big again.

Rant over, thanks for listening xxx

Hi everyone

Eeee, its getting quiet again on here. Thats not good :(

Hope everyone well. Can anyone reccomend any really good, must watch films? The Adonis and I are with Lovefilm as we total movie buffs and are running out of things to watch. Can anyone reccomend anything?

Off to get some new trainers this weekend for when I get back to gym on Monday. Want some running trainers as really want to try get into running as best thing to kep in shape.

Really looking forward to new start on Monday, so is Adonis so we will really help each other. Until then - munch munch munch haha.

I think we are going to a restaurant tomorow night where they do a Man V Food challange - this huge burger and chips and if you eat it all you get it free haha. What a great way to end a binge week and start a new diet!

xxx

Hahaha kaasy thats brilliant! Its like when i have a good weight loss i treat myself to chocolate and ive had a bad weigh in, its because ive over treated myself to chocolate! Lol

Have you seen "just go with it"? Its got jennifer aniston and ben stiller in it, such a funny film. I bought it off amazon yday coz it was so cheap. Deffo recommend it though.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Kassy, I am exactly the same at the moment just can not get back into diet mode, have not weighed in this week cos I know it will depress me which will make me reach for more chocolate.
I spent all weekend drinking at the festival and since Monday have done nothing but eat all the wrong things! My normal weigh in day is Thursday so I am hoping I can get going again from tomorrow, keep thinking positive.
Sorry can't help you with the films, I don't watch very many, can't remember the last one I saw, I get bored and have to find something to do, drives Mr Bin mad:)
Hope you have fun trying on the wedding dresses all sounds exciting.
Have a good weekend.

Bella hope you have got over your stomach bug and feeling better.
Let us know all about the article, look forward to reading it as the last one was really good.:)
Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hi all

Did the storms hit any of you's lot last night? Here was unbelivable. The tyne bridge got struck by lightning. It took me 4 hours to get home. There were cars floating up streets and all sorts. I could not belive my eyes. If it wasnt for the Adonis picking me up from a completley diffrent town I would have got stranded for god knows how long as they took busses off. Was 8.30 by the time I got back to home town so we got a take away for tea haha - chicken schezuan and chips (a full chinkeys all to myself).

You guys have much planned this weekend? I'm dreading wedding dress shopping now as am in one of those modes where I cant look in mirror without getting a wobbly jaw (water works). I'm just gonna try suck it up and remind myself that MOnday is the NEW BEGINNING and that I WONT be this size when I get married!!!! Its just a slight glitch. So i'll try remain calm and imagine how I will actually look, not focus on how I feel now!

Bella - Its so funny you should mention that film, i;d never hear od it but literally just added it before I seen your post haha. Spooky!

We watched Law Abiding Citizen last night. Was brilliant!

Bin - How about we make a pact and both really try to focus from Monday. We have both come so far already it would be a shame to let old habbits back in. I think when you have a mad blow out on a weekend its hard to get back on track. My mad blow out started with my holiday back in April and i just havnt got back on track since but the scales have crept right up and i'll be dammned if I go over 12 again! I'm 11.10 now, so that means I have gained 8lb since end April!!! I'm sooo like you, i reach for the goodies when am down. I wish I was the otherway and lose my appatite!

So send me lots of motivation for Monday everyone and pray I dont gain anymore over the weekend!

Speak to you all MOnday xxx

Hi all, I've been away so will catch up later, went to Majorca was lovely, diet was very carby though! Eeek! Serious dieting needed x

Hiya everyone

Zesty - You kept that one quiet haha. Or did I miss it on a post? Did you have a fab time? How long were you there for? Was weather lush?

I'm defo back on my diet today. Feeling very positive too. Slightly devestated tho as the scales weighed in at 11.12 today :( That means I have put on 10lb in 3 months. I am so impatient tho and just want it off now but am gonna be good and do it properly so it stays off. Fingers crossed I can stick at it well and have a good stint. I dont wanna allow myself treat days yet, until I am down to say 11.2, then I will allow myself one treat day a week. Until then am gonna slog my guts out at the gym and watch what I eat, so i'll keep yous posted as to how I do.

Food diary today looks like this:

Speacial K cereal
WW meal and vedge
Yoghurt
Chicken black bean stir fry
TOTAL CALS = 1280

Off to gym tonight too.

I have even done myself a new ticker to monitor my weight loss journey as the one I did have was the old one that showed my weight loss so far so thought I would start with a new fresh one! Get this last 21lb off!!!!!! I WILL BE 10ST 5LB READY FOR TURKEY!!!!

How has everyones weekend been? You all been up to much?

I went wedding dress shopping on Saturday. And found THE dress. I am soooo chuffed. I'll post a pic of it below. It costs £420 in the shop but I have seen it online for £254. I have emailed the designer to ask if the website I have seen it on are genuine and not sell fakes. If I dont hear from them I'll get it from the shop just to be safe. I am gonna wait until say November/December tho to get it, see what size I am then. If I get it now and lose weight I will need to pay for alterations so bet off waiting.
bg_6722-157392.jpg
Then Sunday we went to fairground with the kids. Was a great day.

I really made the most of my last days of non-diet food and really think Ive got it out my system - chinease, sheesy chops, belly pork, indian takeaway. You name it, Ive ate it haha. Not suprised ive crept up to 11.12 the way I bhave been going on. Hope I have good losses in my first weeks to keep me motivated. Just wish the Xenical was back in the pharmacies. Cant belive its been out of stock now for 6 months!!!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Back