Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Yes I think you should put pics up ! I do it because I just love taking And editing photos , you get more followers with pictures for sure some people aren't readers and enjoy pictures so your writing to a wider range :) love your chocolate poem xxx

Hiya yous

Elicia - Just had a quick mooch at your blog. Sopme fab stuff on there. You seem to have a proper flair for beauty - some great stuff on there. Love the nail art. Where was the article for HD brows? I saw it mentioned then could not see it. I'd love to know how to do it. I over plucked my eyebrows when I was younger and they so thin and have to fill them in so some tips would be great. I hate mine. PS, how stunning are you ya little beauty hehe.

Bella - Its true, people are their own worst critics. We really should take on board the nice things people say about us rather than focus on our own insecurities. Any more texty texty with mr lover man aka Mr Internet?

We didnt end up going to Chiquitos last night and the Adonis fancies a kebab so i opted for a chicken souvalakis with salad (no coleslaw) and a bit garlic sauce. Guessing it comes in at around 700 calories. So yesterday had about 1450 calories.

Todays food diary is:

Special K
Strawberries and low fat youghurt
WW chilli and rice with a mini nan bread
BBQ chicken with rice and potatoes
TOTAL CALORIES = 1420

Back to the gym tonight, defo, even if its a late sesh as have a million and one things to do tonight but it makes me feel so much better.

Weigh in tomorrow. nervous as its TOTM but must be done. Will report back tomorow either in floods of tears or screams of joy hahahaha.

xxx

Kassy
That's the next one on my list I put that for my next one then went on holiday so I'm abit behind with them but as soon as its up I will let you no :) thank you what a lovely thing to say I'm flattered hahaha , yes I love beauty it is my job but I like to help people who can't afford to foot salons and spend 50 on a tub of cream let's be honest there very expensive so thats where I do my little reviews hehe

P.s chicken souvlaki is my face you've defo made me want one hahaha !
Xxx

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Going through a heart break... Any tips on how to move on faster? Lol

Hello everyone

Elicia - I've just started following your blog, I really like it! The design is really good, mine is very basic - not really sure what I'm doing to be honest, I'm more about the writing than the designing. Having said that, I have added some photo's to a few of my articles this evening, and going forward I'm going to try and do this more often. I think it's really good as it breaks down the writing, especially as I tend to write a lot! I'm glad you like my chocolate poem - I got the thumbs up from a local poet on that one who is actually in the process of getting his own book published so I was a little bit chuffed about that one!

Kassy - tell me about it! I'm always self critical to a point where I mock myself as a way to hide my insecurities, but I am starting to realise I do it too much and the lovely comments people have been giving me are slowly starting to sink in! No more texts with Mr Internet at the mo, but will probably hear from him tomorrow! :)

Elm - BIIIIIIGGG cuddles for you honey. Sorry to hear your news, we're all here for you though, just take it a day at a time and it will get easier xxxxxx

Well girls, I am aching like hell today! I went to a free crossfit circuit training session last night and it completely wiped me out! Has anyone heard of crossfit? It's back to basic training but was so effective. I'm thinking of joining up but it's quite expensive so will need to think about whether I can afford it. I've written about it on my blog so check it out! I've had a lot of response from it on twitter and facebook - it even got a retweet from Oprahdiets! lol I know it's not THE Oprah, but there are nearly 5000 followers so that's got to be a good thing!

xx

Morning diet crew

Elicia - They are my fave too, some people have never heard of them, and they aint too bad diet wise if you have them with just salad and not chips and not too much garlic sauce. I cant wait to read ya article on HD brows so let me know when its up. I use a little eyebrow brush and powder to do my eyebrows. Do you think pencils are better? I have never tried penil. Hows the diet going hun?

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the calorie content of garlic sauce? Its not mayo I dont think as it to runny. Its lush, just wish I knew what was in it haha.

Elm - Oh honey, its so tough, but everything happens for a reason and it just means there is someone better out there for you. The best thing to do is surround yourself with freinds and flirt. Dont go jumping in to anything else but go out and enjoy yourself. Also, lose yourself in your favourite films and books and pamper yourself. Onwards and upwards is the key! Were all here for you.

Bella - Ive never heard of cross fit. Did see it on your blog though when I scanned through it. I was giggiling away at you perving on the men hahahahaha. Check you out getting re-tweeted off Ophradiet. I'm not on twitter. Dont know much about it but dont think its really my thing. We need to make a pact to be less critical of ourselfves and compliment ourselves more. Plus, its rude to throw compliments back at people when they say nice things to you haha.

Well gals, got weighed today and am 11.7. 3lb loss in a week and a half. I was quite dissapointed but as the Adonis points out, I was only good for like 5 days, then I have been naff for 4 days, plus its TOTM. So gonna stick with it and think positivley. I'm just so impatient haha. Saying that, I am on track was was aiming for 2lb a week. Just hope I can stick with it and this time in 3 weeks i'll be down to 11.1 which will be great. Then it wont be long after that till i'm in the 10's. Just need to stick with it. Wish I could magic myself forward 3 weeks hahaha. Its just such hard work sometimes. Liek today all I can think of is food and feel so hungry. TOTM does not help in the slightest like.

Went to gym last night, burned 300 calories and had to force myself but atleast I done summit.

Hope you all have a fab Thursday xxx

Last edited:
No no powder is much better baba ! And diet is doing really well buy had about 900 cals in alcohol last night woooops ! Well done on the 3lbs remember the slimmer you are the harder it is to lose and you havnt been 100% pat on the back to you ! Zxxx

Well done kassy!

Morning Everyone.

Weighed in yesterday lost a pound, also managed to have a word with the consultant telling her how uncomfortable and embarrased she made me feel last week. She apologised so I shall see how it goes.

Kassy 3lbs off in 1 1/2 weeks is really good dont get down about it, well done also with going to the Gym I know how hard it is to to exercise when you are not in the mood for it, sometimes I just look at the treadmill and think do I have to, but once I have used it I feel so good, mind you it does make a good coat rack!

Bella have never heard of crossfit but it sounds hard. Really enjoyed reading your blog I like the chocolate poem too. It is a good feeling when you get a retweet is'nt it I had one from John Giddings organiser of the IOW Festival. Any more news on Mr Internet?

Elicia Your blog is really interesting love all the nail art would love to have that done on my nails but I never get further then putting varnish on them.

Elm Big hugs, not a nice thing to be going through but one day at a time and things will get easier. As Kassy said go out with your friends and keep busy.

We are looking after nephews dog at the mo while they are in Spain, she is so sweet a Terrier cross Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Have also been having sister in laws dog during the day as she is in hospital luckily they get on and spend all day charging round the house with their toys!!

Have been invited to the local Hospice today for a rememberance service, so Mum and I are going there and then going up to the crem to put a plaque where Dads ashes were scattered, it will be a bit of an emotional morning.

Has anyone seen the Olympic torch it is on the Island tomorrow so we are finishing work an hour early to go and see if we can manage to find a spot to see it.

Hope you all have a good Friday xx

Morning all and HAPPY FRIDAY woop woop

Bin - Hope the rememberince service goes well. Yes, you will need your hankies, but also think of all the lovley memories and your dad will be there watching down on you. You defo should go see the flame. I went to see it when it come to our home town. There is a great buzz and its quite exciting. Think you have missed your calling in life - the owner of a doggy hotel. You could call it Bins K9 Boutique haha. I love animals. I'm like you with the nail art, but I dont even get as far as painting my nails. Ive recently grew them so maybe I should start investing in some nice neil varnishes and make the effort. Well done on the 1lb loss. Your steadily losing which is good. Hope I can take a leaf out of your book and stick with it.

Elm - Thank hun. How are you feeling today?

Here is my food diary for yesterday:

Mini weetabix
Strawberries and mullerlight youghurt
Salmon fish pie (one of them frozen ones by 'Youngs' made with mash) and vedge
Chicken black bean stir fry and noodles
WW desert
TOTAL CALORIES = 1470

Went to the gym and done another 300 in 35 mins. Were going again tonight then as its Friday we will be having a few drinks but I wont be going OTT as am working at Durham Miners Gala tomorow with work so have to keep myself right as up early. So few drinks for us tonight followed by fajitas for supper.

Tomorow night at a freinds wedding doo so more alcahol then Sunday we have the kids then planning a gym sesh Sunday night so that will be my 4 sessions this week. Gotta keep it up!!!!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Hi to Bella, Elicia, Katierose, Diva and Zesty and will speak to you all after the weekend. (hope I didnt miss any regulars out there) xxx

Thank you bin59 for checking it out , my poor little blog has been neglected since I came back from hoilday because I have been concentrating so much on the weight lose but need to do my hd brow post and have a low calorie "gingerbread popcorn" post to come :D

Well it was weigh in day for me today girls in down 4lbs :D and I stuck 100% except for my night out on Wednesday so well done you kassy
I have also joined the gym so goin for a workout in a min a swim and a aerobic class tonight :eek:
I also took my first d4/t7 yesterday and they really helped

Hope you all have a fab weekend xxxx

Well done Elicia, thats great. Bet you are buzzing. Do you feel like you are on a roll now. Stick with and before you know it you will be months down the line and pounds, even stones, lighter! Gym is best for weight loss, really tones you up too :eek:) Hard work sometimes but even if yu dont feel like kit just do what I do and go mantal for 30-45 mins and it burns loads and whats 45 mins out of a day? Nowt! I rarely spend more then 45 mins in the gym.

Oooooh gingerbread popcorn - sounds yummy. Cant wait to read that one.

What is d4/t7?

xxx

Yeh feel great and been for a gym and swim today feel like I'm finally in control again :) I've decided that I'm going to measure myself instead of weighing from now on tho due to the new excerise routine , defo feel better checking in to you guys and getting the support and writing all my food down here to d4 and t7s are fat burners / metabolism kickers there legal and have no side effects they make you not feel hungry but I eat on them just smaller portions :) xxxx

Hi all

Crikey, you's lot have been quiet this weekend. Must mean you all have alot of gossip hehehe.

Elicia - Liking the new profile pic hehe. Measuring is a good idea. We have been saying we gonna get a tape measure for ages. Sometimes you may not lose pounds but lose inches.

Ive had a fab weekend. Lots of booze but I wasnt too bad with my eating.

So busy here at work today hence the super quick post but will catch up soon when I have a little more time xxx

Yayyy hello we have been havnt we :)

Well I have lost another 3lbs probs thanks to the gym :D

Hehe but not gonna weigh my self til Friday now and I've also took my measurements , im hungry today I could binge but I'm not going to think its cos I did boxersise early morning then swim so my cals are in the minus

Xx

Morning :) I need to catch up BIG time!,,,
So I've been busy mainly work but had other stuff like taking friend to hospital visiting nan and had. Bad old flu thing that has made me exhausted!!!

You seem to all be pretty much in control at moment? I'll catch up with blogs and posts properly when I get a mo.
Wednesday so almost weekend yay!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello everyone.

Kassy glad you had a good weekend.

elicia 3lbs off that is brilliant well done:) How often do you go to the gym? I love swimming but unfortunatly our pool has strange hours for public swimming and if you have not got the car is a pain to get to, has not been warm enough to swim in the sea this year!!

Saw the Olympic torch on Saturday you were right Kassy it was a good atmosphere and the rain had even stopped by the time I got out of work to see it, glad I made the effort as I was in two minds whether to go or not.

Went to the rememberance service at the Hospice it was a lovely service but very emotional. Still can not believe that he has gone very strange feeling. I found a lovely photo the other day of me and Dad when I was 6 it was taken just before we were posted abroad.

Still doggy sitting so have been out for lots of walks, she goes home on Friday or Sat I shall miss her.

Day off today but weather does not look too good again. Still they say we are going to have summmer next week lets hope so!!

Hope you all have a good Wednesday xxx

Morning All

Crikey, I feel so groggy today. My whole body is aching and my head killing and I cant concerntrate properly. Hope it nicks off soon. Don't feel like I can diet properly when am like this as I crave food for energy. Weigh in tomorow tho so I need to remain good, although havnt been to gym since last Thurs I think it was as have been so busy. Hate not having time to go.

Bin - Pleased you enjoyed the olympic torch. hey, you might get to swim in the sea yet if this summer eventually arrives that everyone is talking about. Do you not fancy getting a dog? You should get that pic you fond put in a nice frame and look at it and remember all the happy memories. I envy you having a day off, I would have loved to stay in bed today. So tierd!

Zesty - You sound like you have been full of busy. How is everything? Hows the diet? You still on with the CD? Yey, almost the weekend. Well, half way there come dinner time hehe.

Elicia - Not supprised you hungry after those workouts. Well done, you are doing Ace and a huge well done on the 3lb loss. Its all totting up very nice for you and you are flying along. Keep going like this and you wont be recognisable in a few month. Once you get there the sense of achievement is great then just focus on maintaining.

I was good again yesterday - about 1300 calories, but no gym again. As we were out all weekend the housework got neglected so I had to do that last night. Were going tonight (well, I am gonna try force myself coz am feeling a bit under the weather) but then I cant go tomorow as I have asked to be a hair model for my friend. She works in a hairdressers and need to practice doing some up-doos. Should be fun. Just hope I perk up by then!

Weigh in tomorow morning so will let you all know how I have done in the last week. Fingers crossed its a good un. My work trousers (that I could hardly fastren a few weeks ago) and now getting a bit slack, so thats a good sign.

xxx

Hey guys

@bin
I'm going every day but may go 1 every other as I dot want to build to much muscle :)
Had a really bad binge today under 2000 cals but was crap stuff so I've heard if you have a binge u eat under 400 cals the next day it shocks your metabolism and speeds it up ? Dunno if it's true but it's worth a try since its weigh in day Friday :)

Well see ekkkk hope your all well xxxx

Hiya all

Elicia - Ive hever heard that before. I have always just heard if you eat under 1200 your body goes into starvation mode and hangs onto fluids and fat. Wish I had your gym motivation at the mo. Mine has deminished.

Got weighed this morning and have lost 1 measly pound. Its so frustrating when you try so hard but people do say the last stone is the hardest to lose. I suppose its 1 pound in the right direction and they will all add up over time. I have missed a week at the gym to which wont of helped so back to it Sunday (as thats the next time I will probally get a chance to go).

Saying that, I was at the docs this morning for my pill and those scales said 11st 5lb, so mine must be a pound out but as they are the ones I use all the time I need to gage by them.

Was feeling so naff that yesterday will have to treat it as my treat day as I had some sweets and chocolate. Had 2020 calories. Not stilly bad but not good. Try be 100% again from today. But then its the weekend and you all know me - booze booze booze all weekend. I bet I would lose alot more if I didnt drink but I'll admit hands down I am a proper boozy bird and love my drunken weekends!

Off to do the hair modeling tonight so if we take any pics i'll upload them :eek:)

Have a great Thursday everyone! xxx

Back