Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hi girls

How is everyone? Sorry I haven't been around all week, had a very busy one at work. Am finishing tomorrow for sweet and a half though so looking forward to some time off. My dad arrives on sun so can't wait to see him.

Had my weigh in tonight -put on 1.5lbs. I'm so annoyed with myself. I've lost all my motivation and just can't be bothered to diet or exercise. Maybe some time off will help me get my mojo back? Well done on your losses though, you're doing really well.

Well I haven't heard from mr Internet for a week now. :-( don't know what's happened to him, I did text him but no reply. Must have scared him off! Randomly though, I've been chatting to someone else and met up with him on Sunday but I'm not sure. He's indicated hes only after one thing so think I'm going to kick him to the curb! Lol we did have a cheeky kiss though and have to say, it was damn hot, but I want more than one thing and not sure he does. He's away for two weeks now so will see what happens when he comes home. Maybe I'll be onto the next one by then!!! ;-)

I'm booked in at the hairdressers on sat and was debating going brunette but have decided to stick with blonde this time and go dark next time. With the naming ceremony coming up I don't want to run the risk of not liking my hair so staying blonde but changing the style and going for more layers round the front of my face with a sweeping fringe.

Elicia -I need some beauty advice! I'm looking into getting eyelash extensions, would u recommend it? I tend to get the stick on ones when I go out but am tempted to get extensions now. What do u think?

Hope you're all ok girls

Xxx

Evening Everyone,

Had weigh in tonight and snap Kassy I lost 1lb too! There are times I get down as I am sticking to it 100% and exercising but it just seems to take for ever:mad: may be I am just going to have to accept that the weight is in no hurry to go!

Kassy hope you have a good time hair modeling looking forward to seeing the pics, sounds fun. We had a dog but he had to be put to sleep last year got him from the RSPCA when he was a year old, we had him 15 years.

elicia you are very motivated to go to the gym everyday, must admit I have never heard of shocking you metabolism by eating very few calories. I use a treadmill at home have not got the confidence to go into a gym wish I did. Good luck with weigh tomorrow let us know how you do.

Hi Zest hope you are feeling better and over the flu.

Bella Lucky you having some time off work and it is lovely that your Dad is coming over. Shame about Mr Internet but maybe he was not the on, Mr right is out there somewhere. When is the naming ceremony?

Hope you all have a good week end xxxx

Last edited:
Well I don't no if it's true but that's what my bootcamp instructor said hehe !

Bella
Personally I don't like them the irritate me and I fiddle with lashes night time so wa hard having them on but it depend on you we are talking about the 6 weeks ones ? We're u get Infills ? I prefer the 10 day lashes there normally around £10 and they last me 2 weeks :) hope I have helped !

Kassy I have been eating under 1000 cals a day :(? X

Hiya Gals

Bella - Ooooh, enjoy your time off and it'll be lovley to see ya dad. Are you going to go out and about? You made many plans? Hope weather nice. I think its gonna be like a proper summer soon. I have heard that the eyelash extensions opull your own out so when they come off your own look thinner and then you will want them back on again and they will damage your own. I'd say stick with the ones you put on for 1 night but totally up to you. Elicia will know better - those 10 day ones sound good though. Hmmm, bad Mr Internet but hey ho, make way for Mr Internet Number 2 hehe. It must be dead exciting for you. EEeeee, you little floozy, snogging away haha. Just kidding. I think its great. I think you should have 10 on the go and get wined and dined and make the most of it until you meet THE ONE (which you will). I love Sex and the City and love their outlook on meeting men and dating. Its all gud fun at the end of the day. I hope you get ya diet mojo back soon, am sure you will. You have been good for weeks now, its impossible to be good for over a month I think.

Elicia - I think very low calorie diets works for a while but then your body starts to become acustomed to it so when you start eating say even 1700 you may gain. I tell you what is syupposed to be good what I do is calorie cycle. Keeps your metabolims on its toes. Have say 1200 one day, 1300 the next, 1100 the day after, 1400 the day after and so on. Keep having diffrent amounts. The odd low day is okay, but I find I just gain the loss back once I eat normal. I used to eat like 600-800 a day and yes, ended up super slim (when I was 17 to 27 and had really bad eating habits - you will see my strory looking back at old posts) but when I stopped I went on a mega binge and couldnt control it and thats how I ended up fat. Thats why I say to people be healthy (1200 - 1400 calories a day) and exercise. It might not be mega quick weight loss but it does come off and stays off!!! Wish I had just done that years ago.

Bin - Do you ever think about getting another dog? I know, the hurt when you lose a pet always makes you think never again, but the love you feel from them is worth it I think. Think of all the walking you would have to do hehe. Whats your fave dog? The Adonis and I talk about getting a Sausage dog in a few years time. I love them. The long haired ones. Think I will take a leaf out of your book and just accept the weight will come off at the rate it feels fit, but just stick with it. Gonna be lush weather this weekend. Will you get to your beach?

This weekend a bit more of a quiet one for me. Weve having a few drinks tonight and may pop to a beer garden as weather nice then tomorow we have the kids from 4 then all day Sunday so think we will either take them to Sunderland Airshow or South Tyneside Festival at South Shields (as Matt Cardle playing) or to Saltwell Park. All free and fun which is good for us as we skint hehe.

Hope you all have a great weekend and hi to the rest of you and look forward to catching up next week xxx

Evening ladies!!

First off, I know I have been seriously AWOL for a while now, so I do apologise for that :lost: Now let me explain what I've been up to...

I have spent the last few weeks doing some serious soul searching and "finding myself" properly - which I haven't really done before!! I have been getting out with friends a lot more - for example last week, I was out every single day! That's just not what I do, but I had an absolute blast :) My best friend convinced me to go for it with a guy that I used to see at my old work (whom I had a huge crush on when I was in school), so I texted him and asked him if he fancied meeting up for a drink before I went off to uni - to which he said yes!!! We've still to arrange an actual date, but the point is, he didn't say no! That gave me a big confidence boost!

I went shopping with said best friend too, and bought lots of new clothes which totally reflect my personality - some bright coloured skinny jeans (which I would never have even looked at before!), some skinny black jeans and some new tops for going out etc. It seems such a small thing, but just going out with my new clothes on makes me feel so different, confident and much more relaxed about how I feel about myself. I had mentioned to my friend that if I was braver I would also love to dye my hair. I have always wanted to have my hair red - I don't know if any of you ladies are aware of Hayley from Paramore? Well, in the video for their song, Decode, she has a gorgeous colour of hair, which I have wanted for soooooo long! Well, the other day I was just sitting in my room listening to my music (on my one day that I had nothing to do), and something about the lyrics in the song just jumped out at me. It was all about living for the moment, and having no fears etc. So, I phoned my friend, and she helped me to do this.....

me!.jpg

I'm a redhead!!! :happy036: It may seem such a small thing to some people, but for me this is a huge thing - everyone knows me as a blonde, and this new hair colour makes me feel sooooo different!! More confidence again, and not worried for once to stand out and have people notice me anymore - no more hiding in the shadows for Miss Stacy :D

Anyway, lastnight, after we had finished dying my hair I threw on some of my new clothes and we went out for a few games of pool and a couple of drinks - to let me get used to my new look! lol

My best friend can't believe the change in me from these very small things! She says I seem happier and more at ease - more my age. She couldn't be more right! I actually feel genuinely happy for once in my life. I feel so much more confident in myself and am not quite as conscious about my body and the way I look. In saying that, with me being so busy the past few weeks I really haven't been eating much at all - and strangely enough I haven't even been feeling hungry! Whenever people have offered me junk food like ice cream/take aways I have said no, because I just haven't wanted them. It's amazing! lol I really feel like this is the real me now - the me I've always been but just hasn't come out the closet so to speak. It even feels great just to have all of this written down somewhere and finally realise how I feel :) <<< lots of smileys today! lol

Wow, that probably sounds so boring to read back!! lol But I wanted you ladies to know what's been happening with me since I've been gone :)

anyhoo, now I have to catch up on all your posts! That will take a while, but I'll get through them :D

So hi again to you all, and welcome to the newbies that I have seen! I hope you all had a great weekend, and are having a good start to the week whatever the weather is like where you are - it's absolutely miserable here today, rain all day :( :badmood: xxxx

Morning :) all these hair changes! Bella going brunette next time a good idea, takes a while to get used to diff hair couple if blonde to dark, I've done it a few times, always end up blonde again! Just a tart me ;)

bin, your doing well sticking at it, a lb loss is still good, if you loose a lb a week that's 3-1/2 st a year, I've always hated little losses but if I done a lb a week I'd not be 15st today!!! Have you noticed body changing? Cos of exercise yet???

Kassy, your so like me, dip in and out of exercise, in and out if diets, had such control when I was younger like you, could easy starve myself no problem, I actually enjoyed the tight rumble feeling in my tummy! Not now though!

Welcome to the new girlies, sorry cant remember names? Soz ;) but its a nice group on here you'll like it.
Few missing, diva? Fluttery?

Stacey hair fab, you could go even brighter?!!! But brave going for it well done, x

I'm still playing with cd, not achieving much as keep going out, not good!!! Everyone that started same time as me lost loads now! Eeeek!

Well suns out, enjoy while it lasts:)

Oh and those lash inserts, I hated them, irritated me, my eyes felt dirty like I hadn't taken makeup off for few weeks was grose! I picked them off and took ages for eyelashes to recover. But others love them, so guess just try them, I wouldn't get them again though x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hellooooo Stacy lovely to see you back glad you are ok. (should have been a big smiley there but they are not working for some reason!)
Love the hair it looks great and a new wardrobe sounds like a good idea I could do with one of them! You certainly seem very happy after your period of soul searching so pleased for you, and good on you asking your school crush to go out for a drink. When do you start Uni cant be that long now.

Zest I know in the long run the little losses add up and a loss is going in the right direction but sometimes I wish it would go a little quicker especially if I have been 100%, just impatient me!!!!! Have had to stop the jogging for a while hurt my back, lifted something awkwardly at work it is my shoulder blade area and goes up into my neck bloomin nuisence. Am sure when you are ready you will hit the CD again, you have to be in the right mind set to diet, the times I have tried to diet but cant, like giving up smoking spent years giving that up until I finally cracked it 6 years ago! So dont get down about it when the time is right you will be whizzing past all the others.

Kassy we would love another dog but not at the moment, my favourite dog is the English Pointer I used to have one she was lovely, our last dog was a lurcher he was a rescue dog and settled in so quickly and so affectionate. One of my friends dogs that we look after is a long haired dachsund.

The weather has been lovely I was off yesterday met up for lunch with some friends who are on the Island for a few days, then we went out with sister & brother in law for a meal last night, was good though had ham sandwich on wholemeal for lunch and salad with new pots (no butter) for dinner and left all the coleslaw etc. Am off today have got sister in laws dog today so shall have a wander along the beach, gettting busy here now as in 2 weeks we have Cowes week which is a huge sailing event the town gets packed, we have street entertainers all through the high street it is a big party atmosphere.

Hello to everyone else hope you are all ok.

Weigh in tonight eeeeeekk

Bin xxxxxx

Hi All

Huge welcome back Stacey, infact your new name should be sassy stacey haha. Really really lovin the new hair colour. You suit it so much. Its like you were always supposed to be a red head. Loving how upbeat you are sounding. Your post put me in a really good mood. So so happy for you. Sounds like you have really found yourself and you sound so happy. Have you moved yet? When does uni start? Cant wait to hear how drinks go with your high school crush! You go girl!!!!

Bin - Animals are just such lush creatures. I love the unconditional love they give you. That Cowes sounds great. I bet you have a great time when that hits town. Keep sticking with the diet, you'll be pleased you didnt cave in when months down the line you are pounds lighter. Its coming off pretty slow with me too, its coz were down to our last stone. Always the hardest to lose.

Zesty - Hahaha, I know what you mean about used to enjoy the rumble feeling in your tummy. I was the same. Now it makes me feel weak and need food haha. I know, I just cant get into a proper rytham with the gym. I go for 2 weeks then off for 2 weeks then go for 3 weeks then off for 2 weeks. I just cant seem to keep it up. I'm going back on Monday after 2 weeks off. Was doing so well too.

Well I was off work Mon and Tues. Was being sick all day Saturday and was ill all weekend so dodnt get to do any of the syuff we wented. was still so weak on Mon and Tues so had to stop off work and get my energy back. Was majot dehydrated. I lost like 7lb in 3 days and went down to 10.13 but am back up to 11.4 now. Hate being ill. Ive picked up viruses quite alot latley so off to docs today to get a good check up as I dont want it interfiering with work. Also, they just hit me out of the blue and dont want one hitting me on my wedding day!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Sorry this is a bit quick. Playing catch up at work so dont have long to write xxx

Thanks ladies!! I really am a lot happier now :) I move 6 weeks on Saturday!! Wow how the time is flying :D I also get my biology exam results in 2 weeks time, which is nerve wracking too because I need to have passed that for me to go to uni! lol

Good luck for your weigh in tonight bin! xx

Kassy - still waiting on him letting me know when he's free, but still glad I did it and that he said yes :D I hope you are feeling better soon lovely, must be horrible feeling ill so much :(

Well I went to see the new Batman movie with a couple of friends the other night which was fantastic!!! I've never really been a fan of the new batman movies, but they made me watch them and I have to admit that I have enjoyed them! :)

Chilling out today since I've been out everyday recently!! So going to tidy up my room a bit and maybe sit in the garden for a bit if the sun comes out :)

Have a good Thursday all xxx

Evening Ladies,

Lost another lb and at last am into the 10's soooo pleased:D it seems to have taken ages.

Sorry to hear you were not well Kassy hope your docs appointment was all fine, and you are feeling much better. I agree with you about animals they never judge you just love you for being you and as you say it is unconditional, I worked with dogs and cats for 5 years when I was younger loved it, hand reared a litter of 8 boxer pups from 24 hours old as the mum could not feed them, very tiring but really rewarding.

Stacy not long before you go to Uni bet you are excited, fingers crossed for your Biology results am sure you will get it. Looking forward to hearing how the date goes.

Weather here today has been so hot, it has been lovely last few days if it continues like this I may even pop a toe in the sea!!!!:)

Hope you all have a good weekend. Take care xxxxxx

Morning all :)

Stacey - Eeeek, six weeks isnt long. But check you, you have a whole new look to go with your whole new life. Its sooo exciting. I'm sure you will have aced the test! You so bright. What did yuo think of the new batman film? I cant wait to see it. Think am going to see it Saturday night. I love Tom Hardy, I think thats the reason am dying to see it. Gonna watch Dark Knight tonight as I think this new one carries off from where that one left off. Seen it before but cant remember much about it.

Bin - Pleased weather nice where you are. Its been lousey here but is nice today when am stuck in work. Hope we have a fine weekend. Awwwww, bet that was an amazing experience looking after them pups. Did you get dead attached? I would love to work with animals but I would get too attached and would cry if I ever seen one hurt, etc. I am always talking to my cats. I think the Adonis thinks i'm mental haha. But I swar I can communicate with them and feel their love. Yes, I am a crazy cat lady haha. Have you been and popped that toe in the sea yet? hehe. Eeeeeh, huge woop woop on the other pound loss and into the 10's. Yipppeeeeee. HIGH FIVE! I'm trudging o right behin you and hope to be in the 10's within the next 2-3 weeks!

Well I was pretty good yesterday but for tea went to my mams and she done slow roast pork with crackling, mash, vedge and home made gravy. Was utterly amazing but not the healthiest but all in all I think I wracked up about 1650 all day so not too bad! She made me a huge pan of ratatouilli (my fave and hers is unreal!!!) so having that tonight with jacket spud and salmon. Yum yum. eally gonna try not fall off the wagon too much this weekend.

Then come Monday its 10 weeks till Turkey so am calling it the 10 week turn around. getting back to the gym and gonna do bits of cardio mixed with some serious weight lifting to really try tone up and make my body look leaner. Looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a fab weekend. I'm off to do an event now with work so today should go quite quick xxx

Afternoon all!

Bin - thanks! I'm getting a wee bit nervous about the exam results now! Feels like I've been waiting a lifetime for them! lol Lucky you with the good weather - it's quite warm again here today, but very cloudy and windy too :(

Kassy - 6 weeks seems like nothing! I still don't think it's hit me yet that I will be moving out then lol The new Batman film was fantastic - seriously amazing! But I'd def recommend watching the Dark Knight again, because a lot of the new film ties back to that movie. So would do well to refresh your memory of it before you see the new one :) Tom Hardy is brilliant in it as Bane! Your food yesterday sounds soooo yummy! :D

I haven't been eating much for about the past 2 weeks now - I don't know what's going on, but my appetite just isn't there. I haven't been finishing a lot of my meals, which just is not like me!! lol But I haven't weighed myself so I don't know how that's been affecting my weight! Will have to step on the scales soon to see how I'm going! :)

Have a good Friday folks! xxx

Hi all :)

Bin. Well done that's fab!!!! How much you lost now? Can't see your stats? Bet your well pleased! Are you cc and exercising then? Think that's right isn't it?!

Kassy, that's strange your sickness virus thing you keep getting. Hope you get it sorted x
And oh you sound so much like me, I started kettle bells 6 week plan before my holiday, gym, swim diet tone up blah blah....
Suddenly thought I would become some top bloody athlete lol but went away un toned and not fit not jogging on beach, yes, I even thought I'd be doing that lol!!!;)

Hope diva ok? Not seen anything from her on here or on her big bum thread x

I'm busy doing laundry my biggest problem! Clothes everywhere drives me nuts honestly does!
Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Evening all :)

Hope everyone has had a great weekend? Had a good one myself :) Had dinner with some old work friends on Friday night, and was out lastnight for a few games of pool and some drinks with my best friend and her hubby and had a great laugh! Today has just been a pretty lazy/quiet day in watching a few movies and sorting out some paperwork for uni - 6 weeks now until the big move!!!

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs from the last time I weighed myself a few weeks back too :) so quite happy with that!!

Have a good night everyone, will catch up with you all soon :) xxxx

Morning all

Stacey - Yey, good on ya for the 2lb weight loss. Its funny how when we dont think about it too much we lose and don't want to eat everything in sight. Goes to show that if yu don't obsess it makes it easier. Sounds like you have had a nice weekend. I enjoyed the film but it wasnt as good as the previous one. Plus, was gutted Tom Hardy barely took his mask off haha. he is a great actor though. Ann Hathaway was great at Catwoman I thought.

Zest - Did you get all your laundry done? I hate housework like that. I hardly ever iron. I iron clothes as I go if they really need it. I aint one to stand about ironing for hours on end. I should do more though to be fair. Bloods all okay at the doctors so I have just been really unlucky keep picking bugs/virusus up. Gonna get some multi vitimans I think! Hahaha, yip, we are one of the same when it comes to exercise. I am gonna get back to gym tonight for my 10 week turnaround, lets see how long it lasts haha.

My weekend has been fab. We had the kids on Friday night and watched the first 2 batman movies then Saturday went to a big park with the kids then saturday teatime had a few drinks before the pictures then went to watch the new batman film. The Adonis said "I likes the second one better coz KEITH Ledger was great as the Joker" hehehehe. I had to put him right and say his name is HEATH man haha. Gave me the giggles well and truly. Then on Sunday we went to look at caravans as we really really want to buy a caravan when we are married to get away most weekends. Then we went for lunch and the Adonis done that food challange I was on about a few weeks ago. Its a huge 2 x 12 oz burger with 2 chicken breastst, 2 bacon and loads of cheese and chilli beef and onion rings and fries. I have added a pic below from the website. He demolished it but didnt want his photo taken for the hall of fame haha. It was massive!!!!

challengeburger.jpg

I had a 6oz burger with meatballas and tomato sauce. That was big too so I didnt manage my chips. The Adonis can eat so much though as he's a big lad. 6ft 4 and build like a brick s**t house hahahaha.

My diet went to pot this weekend but back on it today. Hope I havnt done any damage and hope I still loss this Thursday but will be happy with even 1lb loss this week and I will be down to 11.3. Fingers crossed!

Hi to all the rest of you, hope you come back see us soon for some good gossiping hehe xxx

Hello Ladies

Stacy Well done on the 2lb off. Glad you had a good weekend, 6 weeks till you move that will whizz by:).

Zest Am doing SW and some jogging should really be doing more but at times can not get motivated to do exercise. Have lost 1st 6lb so far coming off very slowly though. Hope you have got through all your laundry at least it is nice enough to dry outside at the mo, I hate it when it is raining so the washing is drying all over the place indoors.

Kassy Sounds as though you had a fun weekend, we used to have a caravan when the children were small, we kept it on a camp site about 30 mins away, so if the weather was good we used to spend weekends out there even the cat came camping with us she was so good we never had to keep her in, she would wander round the campsite as though she owned it:) In the summer we went down to Cornwell had some lovely holidays in it.
Gosh how did the Adonis get through all that it was huge:) My youngest son is 6ft 4 but there is nothing of him, but he eats and eats and never puts on an ounce.

Was working Saturday, weather was quite nice a bit windy but still warm, had quite a bit of paper work to do so spent most of Sunday catching up on that:(

Am watching a lot of TV at the moment love the Olympics.

Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good Tuesday xx

Last edited:
Hiya people

Dinner time and an starving so got a fish pie in the microwave which I will have with vedge. Love those microwave fish pies sooo much. Yum! Low calories too.

Bin - Are caravan sites expensive to stap at for weekends? We have no idea how much they will charge. We are hoping not alot. Thats class that the cat could go with you. I would be scared to take mine incase they wander off. Your son sounds lucky - I would love to eat and eat and not gain. I think I would chose that over being a superhero any day hahahaha. What you enjoy most with the Olympics? I dont watch it am afraid.

Well, got back to gym last night. I am focusing more on weights for a while to really try and tone up. Just hope I dont end up bulky. I done my back last night. I dont have them on very heavy. Will give it a whirl for a while and if I dont like the reslts will include more cardio xxx

Hello guys

I've been AWOL from here for a few weeks and very AWOL with the diet :(
Pizza chips cheese mcdonalds the lot :(
The good thing is I havnt gained a single pound but while eating this crap I still motivated myself to gym it so I don't feel to bad in tryin to be extra good this week as its my birthday on Friday and me and the girls r going fancy dress out on the Saturday as pink ladies and I have a lbd to get in to :) how are you all x

Oi Oi savaloys

Elicia - I'm right with you on the AWOL diet haha, my motivation has wandered off yet again and I cant find it. Need to get a leash for this bad boy haha. Thats amazing that you have not gained. Its great when that happens haha. Oooo, pink ladies sounds great. You will have to post up some pics. Have a wonderful birthday xx

My weigh in tomorow and am dreading it but I will let you all know how I get on xxx

Did someone mention food ??? LOL !!!

The DIVA is backkkkkk !!!

Hello all you lovely GAWJUS lot !!! Hehe !!!

I am getting better, no more meds, and I can restart my walking plan, whoop, whoop !!!

I need to do some serious catching up on here, as I have only been popping my head in over the last few weeks !!! I need to catch up on the goss !!!

I've regained a ton of weight :mad: :mad: :mad: I've updated my signature, so I'm back to join you, and get back to it !!!

Going to be living on here, until I'm back into the swing of things, hehe

Big Hello To Everybody !!!

Diva x

Back