Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Afternoon Ladies

Elicia Happy Birthday for Friday, hope you have a great time on Sat sounds fun. Well done keeping the motivation up to go to the gym and not putting on any weight whilst going AWOL. I agree with Kassy the AWOL diet sounds great! I love pizza dont have it very often now Mr Bin does not like it so I wait until my son gets a take away then I sneak a crafty slice:)

Kassy Camp site prices usually depend on what facilities are at the camp, if they have club house, swimming pool etc they are a bit dearer but some just have a kiddies play area and shower block which are cheaper. Also depends on what time of year you go. Have a look on web should get some idea of prices from there. We had ours quite a few years ago so not sure what prices are like now. Have got my weigh in tomorrow too, do you WI in morning or evening? Mine is evening at SW.

Day off today so have done a bit in the garden whilst the weather is still nice.

Hope you all have a good Thursday. xxxx

Check out some of my bargains, gals !! I chucked out a load of make up bits and restocked.... I love a bargain !!!

Usually, chop and change my day to day make up brands, still keep my favourites ( like Estee Lauder and Clinique ) for evenings out !! Lol !!!

Diva x

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 35
Morning all

Mahussive welcome back to Diva. We have missed you loads. You and your whitty banter haha. So spleased you are all better, i was worried. You'll get back into the swing of things soon enough and the gain will probally come off quite quick once you start all that walking again and watching your calories. When you are being good how many calories do you aim for in a day? I try to have 1200 - 1400. Lovin the bargians, I love a good bargain too. Sally Hansen nail varnish is great. Cant believe you got 2 for that pric you jammy sod haha. OMG, cant belive they selling stuff for Halloween already. You will Xmas stuff on the shelves soon haha.

Bin - Did you get much done in the garden? I weigh in on a morning. Yip, I will have a good look on internet to get ideas of prices.

Had my weigh in today and am pleased to say I stayed the same which is good because I have been naff for almost 2 weeks now. I suppose I havnt been OTT and tried to make healthy choices where I could but I have by no means been good and have over indulged a little. I think I have been averaging on about 1900 calories a day so am guessing thats what I will aim for when the time comes to maintain!

Were off to Scarbrough tomorow for 2 nights in a botique B&B (got it cheap off KGB deals hehe) so needless to say I wont be being good this weekend but i'll try not be ridicuously bad although we do have breakfast (full english) included in the price. Plus we will be drinking lots hehe. Gutted weather not gonna be too grand. Really wanted to chill on the beach.

Hope you all have a great Fridays eve hehe xxx

Hello Girlies! :)
I am sure a few of you are shocked to see that I am back online and more to the point really, still alive!!! LOL.
after a few stressful weeks/months I have eventually plucked up the courage to get back on the wagon. I still have the same iphone that likes to test my patience but hoping to get that fixed so i can keep in touch with you all through the mm app, altho i have a new home & a new little neice or nephew on the way, so you could say things are better and im in a great place at the minute.. all is good in the hood! :).. (lets hope it stays this way).
just had a brief read through a few of the latest posts. so, thats enough talking from me.. hope you are all well & enjoying summer time.

lets get skinny! whoooo! :)

Kassy !! I managed to get through my first day yesterday, without wanting to eat the fridge !! I even managed doing a few miles walking, which felt fantastic. Once, I get back into the swing of things, I won't even bat an eyelid at the thought of a six mile or so walk.....can't wait to feel like that again !!
And Nichola is back with us, yay !!! The more the merrier, eh, gals ??

I am trying to organise a little week away for Mr D and I in late Septemeber, nothing fancy, we just want to head to the lakes or maybe the Beach, to just recharge, we are thinking of renting a place, rather than our usual Hotel thing, but there is so much choice out there !! Some of these places are huge !!! Like 12 bedrooms, etc, when we really only want a little place !! Would love to wake up and just wander to the front porch and be overlooking the water or sea.

Right time for a quick coffee and then I'm squeezing in a quick morning walk, before the temps climb, not even 8 a.m here and already nearly 75 degrees !!!

Diva x

Happy Friday everyone. Has everyone got the Friday feeling?

Nichola - Great to see you back and lovin the new profile pic :) Yes, you can do it, thats the attitude! I'd be enjoying the summer more if we had more nicer weather haha.

Diva - Good on ya getting through day 1. I find days 1-3 the hardest then I tend to go on a roll for 3 weeks then start to struggle again. Bet you feel loads better now you have done a bit walking. bet you have missed it. Are there some nice walks where you live? OOooh, the lakes would be lovley, like a little log cabin? I wish we had your weather here!!!! Saying that, it is glorious today, just hope it stays like this all weekend but it says thunder storms are due. Pants!!!

Do you's all have plans for this weekend? Like I was saying yesterday were off to Scarbrough. So I have been in the frame of mind thinking "well i am off my diet all weekend so no point in being good now" which resulted in me having a bottle of wine last night and a chinease takeaway and I scoffed pretty much the lot! Gonna make the most of it and try my hardest to be good from Monday right up until Turkey then have 2 weeks off.

Loads of poeple in my local town are doing that Herbalife diet. Have you's heard of it? I dont think I could do it as its a meal replacement one but people are having great losses with it.

Have a great weekend everyone and speak to you all on Monday xxx

Happy Friday :):):)
Wow diva a few miles already your doing well getting back on it. Good to have you ack !

Lol kassy!!! I pmsl at your ' I hope I don't get to bulky' comment, cos that is so what I say! Think I'm doing weights hope I don't bulk up! Tbh I think your so much like me that it's scary! As if I'll ever have to worry about bulking up, I can't stick at anything for more than 5 minutes , weights get really obsessed with toning, then some one says how's your weigh training going? I'm like oh I haven't done it in ages lol

Bin, your doing really well! Do ou think the exercise helping change your shape? I've never done sw, only one I've not tried. Just can't gt my head around the concept of it, green red super free? Confusing!

Hi to everyone happy birthday to elicia have fun :)

Oh and kassy, wow that was a lot of food hub ate!!! Is he fat?

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good Morning :)

Diva: well done on your first day back & even making the effort to go walking. start as you mean to go on! It was my 1st day back also & with me doing SW I was quite proud that I barely used any syns except for a few for my dinner. :) - happy bunny!
I think a week for you & the mister sounds like a lovely idea, it would be so chilled out & you can come & go as you please!

Kassy: thankyou, I'm glad to be back! :) I also noticed you had a new one too, very nice hun!
tell me about it, Belfast has been awful the past wee while, raining one minute & sun splitting the trees the next.. not to mention how much of a nightmare it is when my washing is out on the line! hahaha..
Everyone gets like that at some point, enjoy your weekend & get back on track on Monday and turn it around then you will feel so much better in yourself before you go to Turkey!

no plans for me at all this weekend, me and the otherhalf are going away with friends in September for a week so we are trying sit in as much as possible til then! ..Sound boring!? LOL.

Nichola.. :)

Morning gals !! Friday already, yay !!!

Kassy, I am reducing my cals, back down to roughly between 1200 and 1500, on a good day. I haven't been eating massive amounts all the time while I was away, probably more like 1800 to 2500. Of course, that's too much with no movement and there was chocolate !! Hehe !! I know to see results I need to stay closer to 1200, but after grazing for ages, it's hard to be strict !! Luckily, I think my gain would have been way worse, if I was drinking, but what with the meds I was taking, no alcohol was allowed.

I have been looking at little log cabins for our week away, they look soo cute, but I think they would be lovely for a Winter break, when you can build up the real log fire and just cuddle up on a sofa !! I'm hoping to hear back from a couple of places over the weekend, so we can firmly book, because I will have to get the cats booked up in their Cat Hotel, too !!! Kassy, you must have somebody who looks after yours when you are away ??

I don't know much about Herbalife, but I guess it's a VLCD, so not for me, as I wouldn't last more than a week !!!

Have a good weekend everybody !!!

Diva x

Good Morning Everyone :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I wasn't planning to have a drink however... I ended up a little tipsy on Saturday which then led me to a Chinese! (peer pressure!!!) lol.. but went for the best choice.

how was your weekend? what did you all get upto? :)

Nichola.. :)

Hi all

Nichola - What did you get from the chinease? I love a chinkeys me - We had one last night and got mixed appetisers to share and a chicken curry and chips. Not healthy at all but soooooo yummy!

Diva - I find 1200 is best for a loss too, its just so hard to stick to. I always go over! Any further forward on getting a little break booked? I agree, a log cabin in the winter would be so romantic. Yeah, I have people who come and stop at our house to look after the cats. A time will come though when I will have to pop them in a kitty hotel am sure. As long as they are kept togeather they will be okay.

Zesty - I know, its sometimes spooky how similar we are haha. Na, the Adonis is not fat, he's just a nice size. He is 6ft 4in and weighs 19st but he is really broad and muscly. He has a little bit of a gut mut nowt you can really notice. he is an animal when it comes to food and can eat loads. His next chalange is a 28oz steak hahaha. Think we will go in a few weeks so i'll be sure to take pics.

Our weekend was fantastic. Ate and drank loads but what the hell! Living life and enjoying every moment of it. Getting back on track today and back to gym tomorow.

I just live for the weekend - 4 more sleeps till the next one haha.

Hi to everone else, hope you are all well xxx

Hi Gals !! Look at you two, with the booze and takeaways !! Sounds like how I used to spend my weekends !!! LOL !!! That's why I am avoiding the booze again as it leads to snacking on the heavy caloried yummies !!( as I call them !!) I also used to hate how drinks at the weekend would muck up the scales for a few days afterwards.... Annoying !!!

Mr D and I put together a short list of places we liked for our little week away, one place is on the Beach, like fall out of the front door and land on the sand !! Hehe !! A few of them were Lake properties, little homes near the water, so we could go on nice country walks, and chill. We are just waiting to hear back from the owners now, to see where we end up !! So don't know if I will be swimming in the ocean, or in a lake, at the mo !! Hehe !!!

The scales have been kind to me ( usual story after being awol for weeks, Ladies !!) and I'm down 4 lbs, though I'm still hating the flabby around my tummy, seems huge to me again !! Planning to be virtuous this week, do my walks and try to keep the cals under control. 1200 cals is not much, which is why I drift up a little, but try not to go over 1500 !! I guess, the good thing about renting a Holiday home will be that it is self catering, so I'll be able to control a lot of the food. If we were staying in our usual Hotels, etc, it would be game over for the day with the big Breakfasts !!! Yum !!

Apart, from that Mr D and I had a lazy weekend. I couldn't get him to come out walking, though we did manage some ideas shopping at the local DIY shops !! So I sneaked in a couple of hours of strolling around !! ( We are thinking about adding a new loo and shower room in our finished Basement, it'll be next to our bar, so it'll come in handy !!)

Here's hoping for a good week !!

Diva x

Kassy: oh, what you got from the chinese sounds yum! :).. i got sliced chicken with 1/2 boiled rice & 1/2 soft noodles with curry sauce, its all free except the curry obviously & it was sooo yummie! :p thats good that you enjoyed your weekend, eating & drinking too much is what they are about.. even though that aint such a good thing sometimes!! lol.. i need to get myself to the gym or even start walking again bcos i havent even bothered myself to do any exercise in a while! - someone shout at me!! lol

Diva: I agree with ya, drinking ALWAYS leads to snacking. its just no good! :( lol.. i was planning on sitting in & having my wee chinese (that was in my syns) but then Carla, my sister came and made me drink that awful stuff! haha.. i'll just blame her, i think it sounds better! lol.
ooh, i like the sound of the place right by the beach. as over in Belfast our weather is always wet & windy waking up along the sea with the sun shining sounds like heaven! :)
1200 is really not that much, i honestly cannot stick to a calorie counting diet. i always seem to go over whereas i find it alot easier with SW as theres numerous amounts of free food we are allowed.

I think I only manage 1200 cals on rare, amazing days !!! I'm usually higher !!! I'm a real foodie ( how I got so big, eating a lot of Restaurant meals, in creamy, cheesey sauces, eek !!) When I was super walking, I was also super hungry, exercise always makes me starving, I'm sure it's all psychosomatic !! Hehe !!

This week alone I'm making a big batch if my Veggie Curry, a Chicken one for Mr Carnivore a.k.a Mr D !! and a Sweet Potato Veggie Casserole !! I like to bake, but I've banned myself at the mo ( I like tinkering with Muffin recipes, making them low low fat !!) or I'd be munching on too many before sending the rest off to Mr D's office !!!

I spent years eating a lot of food, a lot of the time, plus throw in the booze and eating out through work like three or four times per week, ahhhhh !!!

Favourite takeaway..... Indian ....mmmmmm !!!!

Diva x

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all ok.

Lost another pound on Thurs, I am pleased as it is going the right direction but it is moving soooooo slowly this time and I am following the plan 100%. Will just have to be patient.

Kassy glad you had a good weekend away. A 28oz steak:eek: you will have to put some pics up. How are the wedding arrangements going?

Diva A week in the the lakes or on the beach sound lovely especially as the weather is so nice.

Nichola I like SW too because of the free foods you can fill up on. My worst time is evening always nibbling so have plenty of fruit to hand.

Really busy at work today and it is going to get even busier as it is the start of the big sailing regatta on Saturday which lasts a week the town gets packed.

Feeling really tired and lethargic at the moment dont know why but everything seems such an effort.

Favourite take away I am with Diva Indian yummy.

Hope you have a good Tuesday xxxx

I had an ex years ago who did the I.O.W Regatta, Bin !! I struggle with slow weight loss too and it's so annoying !!

Went to the Supermarket today, and it seems like Hello Kitty exploded in the Kitchen Goods aisle !!! Lol !! Imagine walking into your kitchen early in the morning and being hit with all this pink !! ( There was Toasters,Mixers, Pancake Mixers, etc, too !! )

Diva x

IMG_0281.jpgIMG_0279.jpg

Morning all

Wey man, PMT has come and slapped me right in the face big time! I feel all irritable and upset and full of self loathing and cant stop binging and feel like I have lost control of everything :( I know I will wake up in a day or 2 back to my old self but just hate this feeling and just cant shake it off. I'm giving myself till Thursday (as thats weigh in day) then getting back on the wagon as I need the iscuit tin too much right now to get me through the days. As soon as I feel the tears and stress building up I stuff sumit in my mouth. Not good but it gets me through the day. Poor Adonis hates seeing me like this. I cant believe I used to feel this low almost everyday. Reminds me how far I have come. And atleast now its always just down to PMT and not the proper depression I used to get, although it does feel as bad but just for a few days!

Annyhoo, rant over, soooooo needed to vent there! How is everyone else?

Diva - Thats class. 4lb is a great loss. What a way to re-start your diet. Hahahaha, those Hello Kitty kitchen things made me giggle. Its like proper kitchen stuff for kids! Plastic ones no good anymore, the kids these days want the real things haha. I bet ya vedgie curry is lush. I love medeteranien vedge and could probally live without meat but the Adonis is a mega carnavor haha. I do like chicken alot tho. Come Thurs i'm gonna try stick to 1200 most days but I do tend to hit around 1500 (its just more realistic). Its all the booze on a weekend that throws it out the window for me haha. That place opn the beach sounds amazing. Imagine waking up to the sound of the waves and the sun and going for a stroll along the beach and evenjing picnics outside. mmmmmm. Bliss!

Bin - Yey. Another pound. When you total them all up though you have done class so it dosent matter if its slow, its still coming off. Wedding arrangements going great. We chose our rings the other day so thats another thng to cross off the list. I am feeling the same - tierd, but with me its TOTM coming up. Grrrrrrrrr.

Nichola - Atleast you made quite a healthy choice which is good. I think we need to shout at each other coz I am the same and done no exercise at all for weeks! I think I will give SW another go again in future as I do like to mix my diets up every few months.

Well, I have just scoffed a Greggs mince pie, a drifter and some kettle chips and I still want more! Someone restrain me! xxx

Back