Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hope you feel better soon Kassy !! Damn our hormones, I don't suffer much from it, and usually a bar of Choccy helps at that TOTM.

For some reason today, I am craving Toast and a nice cup of tea !! I have found a really scrummy Marmelade here, which is all the fruit, without the added sugar and stuff, so it's a good low cal topping for my Toasty treat !! ( 1 tbsp is 10 cals !!)
So, that's what I'm going to have for lunch ( I whizzed up a choc smoothie thingy for Breakfast ).... All I have to do now is to not eat my lunch before midday here !! LOL !!

I think it's a hungry day today !!

Diva x

Diva - Hungry days are a killer, i get those quite often haha. I'm still not my perky self but sometimes you just got to go with the flow and wallow, its hard work acting perky when your not feeling it. Mmmmmm, that marmalade sounds yummy. Cant beat a bit of toast and jam! Of course its nicer with lashings of butter underneith but we cant have that haha. I love light phillidelphia on my toast and toasted muffins. Not to fattening eaither.

We went totally OTT last night as we off our diets this week now and had belly pork and chips for tea. I'll still get weighed in tomorow as usual but dreading it but we are both starting fresh AGAIN on Monday - 8 weeks till Turkey. Am sure I can make a diffrence in 8 weeks if I put my mind to it. I diet better under pressure too for some reason. So back to the gym come Monday and back to 1200 - 1500 calories a day. Will aim for 2lb a week. Just hope I dont put on too much between now and Monday. Will report back tomorow with this weeks weigh in. Dount I will have stayed the same again but there is always hope!

Gonna be a biscuit and crap day for me again today - already got some chocolate, cripsts and a chicken mayo baguette for lunch. I just cant stop. I am like a rollercoaster when it comes to dieting - up down up down up down. Its a nightmare.

Speak soon guys xxx

Morning everyone.

Kassy Sorry you are not feeling too good and hope you perk back up very soon. I find some times it is good just to forget about the diet for a few days get it out of your system and start a fresh. I find some days if I have a choccy biscuit I find my self thinking Ive ruined it so I might as well carry on and devour everything!!! Got my WI tomorrow as well.
Am sure you will be fine for Turkey once you hit that gym again, even a lb aweek is 1/2 a stone off. I have started jogging regularly again hate thinking about it but once I am on the treadmill with my ipod I really enjoy it.
Mmmmmmmm belly pork have not had that for ages when I was little my Gran always did me belly pork, mash, peas and gravy with lime jelly for pud when I visited!!

Diva I have a lot of hungry days! Love toast always find I crave it if I dont feel well or if I have a hangover, like peanut butter on mine, not a great lover of jam and I dont like marmalade.
Have you decided where you are going on your week away yet?

Raining down here today although they say it will clear up midday, still very warm though. We have got our town carnival tonight so depending on weather I may have a wander to have a look.

Wish we me luck...... am about to tackle my sons bedroom!! I may not get out once I fight my way in there;)

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Hiya !! It's gorgeous here today, had a busy old morning, now heading home to do some weeding in the garden and I really do need to wash my car, as it gets super dusty when it's hot like this. I could take it to the fancy smancy Car Wash places we have here, but I always feel super lazy doing that, and besides I need to burn some extra cals desperately !!! :D

We are still waiting to hear back about the holiday homes, I swear, these people must be retired and like hardly check their emails !! LOL !! I just want to get it booked and organised ....can't wait!

Kassy, we have those mega meat/ cheeseburger / steak meal challenges over here ( this is probably where they originated from, going by the size of portions here !!) I've heard of a 72 oz steak challenge :eek:

Oh well, should shake a leg and get going, some good old physical labour is calling ..... And not the fun naked kind either, boo !!! :p

Diva x

Hey Girls!
busy minding my sisters little rascals yesterday but ended up making SW cottage pie which was abs beautiful (even if I do say so myself) ;)
Had my weigh in there about an hour ago and I can confirm with a huge smile on my face that I am 5 1/2 lbs lighter! wooo wooo!! :) lol.
Hope your all having a good Wednesday!
Nic xx

Nichola.. :)

Morning all (what a glorious day so its put a smile on my face just wish I was outside enjoying it and not stuck in the office haha)

Nichola - Thats fab. Another pound and a half and thats half a stone off. Well done. The Adonis and I were just on about SW this mornng and we gonna do 4 weeks come monday calorie counting then the 4 weeks leading up to holiday SW, hopefully will give us a boost by mixing it up. So I will be coming to you and bin for tips haha. Ive got the book in the house like. I can see us doing more red days as the Adonis just loves his meat! Is it lush and sunny where you are?

Bin - Did you tackle the sons bedroom and get out alive? haha. You should make him clean it himself. My mam used to make me. She just used to shut the door so you couldnt see the mess. My mams house is always immaculate. She is a bit OCD really and I am the total oppisate. So layed back when it comes to housework. I keep things tidy but by no means totally spick and span. Sometimes I wish I was more like my mam but I prefer to chill hehe. Have you been weighed today yet or is it tonight? Good luck. I am missing this week as its TOTM and I have been bad so am having a 'week off' but will be back todiet monday and back on those scales next Thurs. Weather lush, have you been down to the sea?

Diva - I can imagine what the challanges where you live are like. I watch that Man V Food and some of the stuff looks unreal. We dont have many where we live just the odd one but I can imagine there are loads there. My good god - a 72oz steak. Who could even eat that????? I struggle with a 6oz burger! Did you get the car washed? Bet its still red hot there.

We went to Maccy D's last night for tea. Been ages since I have had that. I'm doing spagbol tonight, making the most of these next few days off. Have ing a week off weigh in as I know I will have gained and dont want it to spoil my weekend but defo back to it Monday and back to the gym and am gonna try and have a proper 8 week stint! Fingers crossed! Hope I am bussing with determination and motivation come Monday.

Hope you all have a nice Thursday and speak to you all tomorow xxx

Hello Ladies,

Nichola Wahoo that is brilliant 5 1/2lb off:D. Are you doing red, green or the extra easy on SW? Your cottage pie sounds lovely, I found a recipe for Cheese and potatoe pie made with cheesy smash and the cheese and broccoli pasta sauce, was not sure if I would like it but it was really tasty had it hot for tea then cold with salad for lunch.

Kassy Yes I did get his bedroom done, he does it himself but about twice a year I go in and move all the furniture to hoover, when he does it he only hoovers the carpet he can see!!!! He is such a hoarder where he is a plumber/gas engineer his bedroom is just an extension of the shed:) tools, copper fittings drills etc!! Have got my weigh in this evening I never look forward to it! Have had a few walks down to the beach and along the front, still have not been in yet.

Diva you are probably right about the people being retired lol they probably only turn the computer on once a week to save electric;). My father in law has a mobile but will only turn it on to make a phone call as he does not want to waste the battery!!!! so we can never get hold of him if he is out. Hope you get your hol booked soon.

Weather is lovely today hot and sunny glad I am not at work.

Hope you all have a good day. xxx

Evening Girls :)

Had a horrible sleep last night & woke up with the cold today. head, ears, throat and stomach all sore.. really am just feeling sorry for myself today!
anyways, went to do my sister & neices hair today as they were going to a wedding & they looked beautiful but came home for a wee lie down and once i woke up i realised that i hadn't ate all day. forced a toastie down my neck and feel a little more human now, however all i seem to want to eat is junk food like crisps, chocolate & ice-cream but im saying no and settling for a mullerlight yoghurt and some grapes & pineapple for after! :)

Diva: Oh that sounds nice, i'm not a huge lover of marmelade but give me burnt-ish toast on white bread with butter & strawberry jam and i'll love you. Oh no, don't let me do this to myself! haha. 1 tbsp for 10cals is really good tho, that would only be about 0.5syns on SW! nice one!
did you enjoy the tea & toast?! how has your week been so far?! :) xo

Kassy: Thankyou :) i really am pleased with myself for having the 5½lbs off. I know, i am hoping to have 1stone off for the 19th September as thats when i go on holiday so fingers & toes are crossed for that!
that sounds like a good idea, i know how doing the same plan day in, day out can get a little boring so mixing it up a little sounds like a good idea! hopefully it really works for you both and if you need help with anything you know where we are! ;) lol. i have ever only done the EE plan as i am such a fussy eater and don't eat alot of veg altho try and make it up by eating more fruit.. so doing EE it means I can eat a bit of everything of what i like!
yes, it is really love where i am although i haven't taken advantage of it today as i havem't been well which sucks, how was the weather where you are?! :) xo

Bin: Thanks hun :) i'm sticking to EE, its the only one i have done as i explained to Kassy above I don't do veg so try to eat more fruit so EE suits me! lol. the cottage pie was really lovely, especially because there was some vegetables thrown in there but because i couldn't see/taste them seperately i munched them all up! nom nom nom..
ooh, your cheese & potato pie sounds lush tho! could give something like that a try! lol.
what plan are you doing or find most rewarding on SW? :) xo

Morning,

Up before 5 this morning fog horns going off all night:mad: It was quite eerie yesterday evening you could see a bank of fog out at sea, the boats and ships were disappearing into it! But it never got to the shore.

Stayed the same at WI which I was ok with.

Nichola Hope you are feeling better today well done for saying no to ice cream etc, I am the same if I feel under the weather I just want tea,toast and biscuits! I am doing EE too I used to do Green as I could not get my head around EE but I think I have finally cracked it! It is so much more flexable than Green or Red. I shall put that recipe for the pie up later so you can give it a whirl if you fancy.

Going to be really hot today, unfortunatly am back to work today and tomorrow, have got to go in on Sunday as well for a few hours:mad:

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend xxx

Morning Gals

Ouch, very foggy and sore head this morning after polishing off a bottle of 13% vino last night - I really have been making the most of my last few days of freedom before I start again on Monday. Zesty is gonna kick my butt when she gets back and reads how bad I have been hehe. Sorry Zest, failed AGAIN!!!!! So detrmined to be good for 8 weeks solid though, who is with me?

Bin/Nichola - I am worris I wont get my head around the extra easy. Could you's explain it to me. I have heard you have alot more choice but the weight loss is just as good?

Bin - STS is good and you have been losing steady for a few weeks now so you mite have a week or 2 STS then will drop again. So frustrating tho when you being good. Forgot to ask what the street carnival was like? Did you go? Damn fog horns. The downside to living by the sea. I would still love to though. Love the sea and beach soooo much.

Nichola - Ah bless ya being under the weather. Hope you pick up soon. You have the best will power ever! I can never keep away from junk when am not feeling ship shape. You deserve a big pat on the back. Are you a hairdresser?

Have you all heard Little Mix's new song? I love it, its so catchy. I think those girls are gonna do really well.

Planning on a bit of a bingy weekend. Drinks tonight and BBQ tomorow and we gonna get one of those huge pizzas from Asda for Sunday. Gonna make the most of the sunshine too and be out in it all weekend! I love the Sun.

So when I speak to you all again on Monday it will be the new me - the good gal who wtik to diet 100%... HOPEFULLY haha.

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Afternoon
another sunny day in Casa Del Belfast! haha.. not as sunny & hot as yesterday but at least it aint raining! :) lol
i'm just looking after my little nephew Bailey today, i was making him some pizza & chips for lunch there and couldn't help myself to steal a bite & a few chips but feeling so guilty for it now so have to make the rest of my day extra good!

Bin: awh no, i feel your pain! I used to work onboard a boat and it is soooo loud when they go off but hearing it at 5am is just no good! lol.
STS is good, at least you haven't gained anything which is the main thing, well done!
I am feeling a lot better today, thankyou. :) i think everyone is the same, they just want nice, yummy food! lol. good for you, i have never tried red or green as i don't think i could stick to them. yes, a lot of people seem to prefer it. i think thats down to the mixture of things you are allowed!
yes, if it isn't too much bother for you to put it up i might have a go at it! i think my two sisters would also enjoy it as they are both following the EE plan also.

Kassy: oouch! hangovers due to wine are the worst! :( ..your just right to be making the most of it, last week before i started SW i had a pub lunch which consisted of a huge burger & chips with pavlova to finish.. nom nom!! lol. but thats all forgotten about & i'm with ya on your challenge! :)
although i know the plan inside out I should just leave the explaining up to Bin, i am thee worst person in the world to give explanations/directions! lol.
I'm feeling a lot better now, thankyou Kassy! oh well, i dunno about that.. i have just owned up to stealing some pizza & chips and now as i type this he has just finshed with his lunch & there is some left over calling 'eat me' lol.. but i will not do it!! LOL.
nope, i'm not a hairdresser but my sisters usually have me doing their hair if they're heading out or anything, so i mustn't be that bad at it, eh!? lol.
oh yes, it came on the radio yesterday when i was driving & i thought it was a catchy wee number!
sounds like a fab weekend to me! have fun & enjoy your last few days of freedom! :)

Friday already gals !! Well done on your loss, Nic !! I'm expecting my to slow down to the normal one pound or so next week !! I've had tea and toast three times this week !! LOL !! I'm not using sliced bread ( as I find it a bit light here and doesn't toast too well ) I'm using Ciabatta Rolls, very nice and only 180 per roll. So I've been having two of those with my Marmelade so it's been coming in at around 400 cals in total, so not bad at all. Going to get the low cal Strawberry Jam for next week !! Yummy !! I've been so hungry this week, even snacked last night with a Cherry Italian Ice and Skittles !!

That's an early wake up call Bin !! I'm a morning person, but before 6.am is a bit too much for me !!!

Righto, time for another Coffee before the day goes crazy !!

Diva x

Just finalised our week away, we've gone for the little cottage on the Lake !! Plenty of country walks, lazing around by the Lake, it has a stone fireplace for real fires and a fire pit down by the water !! Plus, a little pub is a short walk away so Mr D will be happy !! Can't wait !!

Back to nature, here we come !!

Diva x

Morning ladies

Hope you have all had a fab weekend. The Adonis and I went out for a few drinks on Friday night and when we got in it was so funny - he was teaching me boxing moves and I was teaching him line dancing. We do have such a great time togeather. I'm feeling very happy and lucky today coz I really am with my true soul mate :) We had the kids saturday night so just chilled out then took them to the park yesterday. Got a chinease last night for my last luxury meal and opted for chicken schezuan and chips to share and salt and pepper ribs to share. Was delicious. So back on the diet today although dont know what I weight but will find out on Thursday morning.

Diva - That little holiday sounds like absoloute bliss! bet you dead excited. When you go? Anytime before 7am is too early for me. My alarm goes off at 6.45 on a morning and I hate it! Saying that, on a weekend you can guarentee I wake up at 6.30 and cant get back to sleep. Whats all that about???? Mmmmm, ciabattia bread is lush. Nice and filling too. My mam makes her own garlic bread with it.

Nichola - Were you good and resisted the left over pizza and chips? hehe. Thats the thing with kids, they rarely finish their meal completley which leaves the left overs for you. Nightmare! When we have the kids I can usually resist but the Adonis can't and always ends up stuffed and probally eating the equivilent to 2 meals haha.

I have a feeling today is gonna drag. Its one of them days at work where I have bott all to do! I am usually so busy but its just such a quiet spell at the mo. Hate not being busy!

Have a great Monday everyone and speak to you all later xxx

Morning Ladies

Just a quick catch up, really busy at work as the sailing week started on Saturday town is buzzing full of people. Had to go in to work on Sunday to get the windows dressed with all our sailing bits. Went in early yesterday and did not stop, my poor little feet were so tired when I got home!! Did not sit down from 8.30 till 5 even had my lunch on the go! Just getting my self geared up for another busy day today.
Am like you Kassy hate it when work is quiet the whole day just drags.

Ahh Kassy you and the Adonis sound so happy it is lovely. Glad you had a good weekend and good luck with going back on the diet this week.

Nichola will put that recipe up when I have 5 mins have not forgotten. Yes now I have finally cracked EE it is a good plan although there are days when I have to recheck it.

Diva Glad your hol is all sorted sounds lovely.

Have a good day, sun is just coming out think it is going to be another hot one.

Take care xxx

Morning all

Didnt manage to get back on diet yesterday so am dissapointed in myself. Its just after a weekend I feel so tierd I feel like I need high calorie foods to get me through the day. Gonna try my hardest today though but am worn out today too. I'm just not feeling it at the mo but really want my determination and motivation to return coz I hate feeling out of control like this.

Our whole house is a mess so this week we gonna blitz it and tidy and clean every room and try get back on track with our eating this week then next week we can start to focus on the gym again! Working full time, having a social life, gym, housework, 3 kids - how can people fit it all in????? Makes my head spin sometimes!

Bin - Wish I was a sbusy as you. The days fly over dont they. What are the basic ruels of extra easy? I'm thinking of giving it a go a few weeks before holiday for a boost? Am sure once I start I'll remember it all coz I did do it a while back but I think I stuck to red or green days as couldnt get my head around EE.

My weigh in Thursday, hope I havent done too much damage.

Wish I was still in bed.

Speak soon xxx

Hi Kassy !! OMG !!! I know the Hell of the rut you are in at the mo !!! Getting back into the swing of things, can sometimes take me weeks, plus, the longer you are " off " and eating, the harder it gets. I found my cals just climbed and climbed up and over 2000 + easily !! Are you just grazing ?? That's one of my big ol' habits ?? Are you drinking enough water ?? When I am trying to refocus on being good and not grazing, I find using one of those little bottles that you can refill helps. I reach for that before the next biscuit, choccy or sweet !!! 2 or 3 L a day is good for filling you up, and you'll be trotting to the Loo, so those trips will burn cals !! LOL !!

Can you make up snack packs you take to work and munch on those, rather than just grabbing what is around ?? You could have five or six snacks in there for like 400 cals, I know it seems like a lot but, compare that to a handful of biccys or a pastry or pasty !! The other thing that always gets me going again is looking at my old fat photos.... Don't recognise that gal anymore....and definately not going back THERE !!! ( perhaps load like three icky fat photos on your phone, so when you are struggling, look at them to keep strong !!)

Hugs Kassy !!!

Diva x

Forgot to say, not just boring old fruit or muesli bars in your snack bag, I bung in things like a Rice Krispie cake, sweet and crunchy and feels naughty ( 90 cals )those little boxes of raisins or yog covered raisins, like choccy !! ( 100 cals ) little pots of jelly ( 10 cals ) rice pudding ( 130 cals ) little packs of sliced apple with caramel or peanut butter dip ( 150 cals ) etc etc . All stuff you can buy at the supermarket, stuff em in one of those little freezer bags, do them all at the weekend, grab one as you leave for work, nom, nom ......

Diva x

Hiiiiiiii girls! :)

How is everyone. Sorry I've been AWOL of late, sooooo busy but also feeling on the low side too.

Had a lovely week with my dad and the naming day was a huge success, but it was sooooo stressful with so much to organise that I was actually sick one day! Have been back at work for 2 weeks now and am hating every minute of it. I seriously don't know what's happened to me but am spiralling into a bit of depression, it's not good. On top of that ive had the WORST case of pmt this month and have eaten every chocolate bar in sight. I can't stop! I've been trying to read up on how to deal with it but not having much luck. I may go to the docs about it because I've felt worn out, emotional and so down for the last two weeks and there's nothing I can do stop snap out of it. I'm either really happy or utterly miserable. Is not me at all.

I really want to get back on my diet. I have a wedding in 8 weeks and hae found my dress, only I'm having sizing issues. The 18 is too big and the 16 is too small. I need to lose about 3 inches of fat from around my stomach and back to be able to do the dress up. I really don't know what to do because I love the dress so much. Im focusing on losing the weight but the struggle is already worrying me and I fear I my end up giving up again.

I could really do with some advice because I'm feeling a bit lost right now! :(

Hope youre all ok. I will have a read over the posts and catch up with what's going on!

Xxx

Back