Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hi Bella30, we have missed you !! Glad to see you back, not so glad to read you are struggling and feeling rough. I think maybe a visit to the Doc's is a good idea, maybe you should ask him for a blood test to see if you are lacking in anything. Us Ladies, juggle so much healthwise each month, that sometimes it's easy to get rundown, and a good ol' check up won't do any harm. Do you already take a good multivitamin daily, perhaps have a look at the super ones aimed at us Ladies. My Doc put me on one about two months ago, before I started my medicine and I think I am reaping some benefits from them now ( hair looking good, nail growth, feeling a little bit of a boost type thing )

Dietwise, well, restarting is never much fun is it, we all seem to be in that boat at the mo. I can't remember if you go to a class or do it from home ?? If you do want to see good and quick results you may have to swap your diet plan for a little bit, maybe six weeks of a new one may give you a boost. I've tried soo many of them myself over the years !! The dress sounds lovely but 3 inches is a lot in such a short time. Did you buy it ??? I would restart your diet NOW, I left it for over a month recently and boy, it's hardwork..... You'd think if we knew how hard it was to keep restarting it would be enough to keep us on it, eh ??? Lol !!

Big hugs

Diva x

Hiya Gals

Bella - Oh no honey, are you okay? Hope you get back to your bubbly self soon. I swar to god, sumit must be in the air coz I have been really low too. Proper rock bottom. Its an awful feeling. Sounds like its stress getting on top of you. Stress can do terrible things to us (I should know I actually threw up this morning and felt so ill - must explain by bouts of illnesses I have been getting). Are you gonna go to the docs? I think you could get down to a 16 in 8 weeks but dont put yourself under more stress. Why dont you go shopping again the wekk or 2 before and see what fits then. Take it easy and you will be back to your self in no time. You are always such a happy person and we cant all be happy 100% of the time but its awful to hear you so down. Maybe write about it and get your feelings off your chest?

Diva - Snack pack sounds like a great idea. I think I will mention that to the Adonis as he is struggeling too. I like to nibble even when am being good as I am such a foodie. I just dont know what has been wrong with me. Well, I do now, I had a relapse of depression plus we have this huge Audit at work, the wedding, the kids, the house money problems, the list goes on and on and I think its all got right ontop of me and as you will see above when talking to Bella, I cam into work today, went shakey and dizzy and was sick. They all think I am major stressed out. May explain all my other random bouts of illness I get. So am gonna try take things easier and not wory as much if I can coz its silly feeling like this! Actually made myself ill which is not good. It will be a trip to the docs for me if I dont pull myself round. Diet and exercise play a huge part for me so I AM baing good from today, no more excuses and back to the gym on Monday when I have time again. Fooooooo, thats a big rant haha. You have known me from the start tho and all about my troubles so I know you will understand how freaked out I can get if the slightest depression hits. I am determined to fight it off and not have to go to docs or get tablets. Feeling more positive today, just a bit poorly. Hopefully a good nights sleep and i'll be the old miss kassy again in the morning! Hope what I have wrote makes sense as my little fingers were just going hell for leather on the keyboard then haha. Think I'll take your tip of looking at old photos too, remind myslef how far I have come and to stop being hard on myself. Plus, goes to show all the worry about my weight too was nothing as I havnt even gained a single pound again this week and I have been terrible. Maybe I am not being as bad as I think in my own head?

Hope everyone else is okay and I havent depressed you all. So I'm here for you Bella and totally get where you are coming from. Huge hugs!!!!!!!!!

Lunch time soon and am starving coz cudnt even eat this morning for being so ill - damn you stress!!!!!!

xxx

Hi all

Starting to feel more like myself again today thank god. I still ended up being a bit naff on diet yesterday but not OTT or anything so back to gym from Monday then hopefully by end of next week after a few good gym sessions I should be bouncing off the walls again.

Do you all have much planned this weekend? Its gonna be quite a quiet one for us as we skint so gonna tidy the house right through and put some bink beds up for the kids which we got given. Then on Saturday night we are at the Adonis' sisters house for his mam and dad's 40th wedding anniversary so that should be a good laugh. There will be lots of food and drink on the go too.

Hope you all have a good un and will speak to you all next week xxx

Heyy Girls.

Happy Friday to everyone! J

Sorry I haven’t been online all week, this is literally the first time I have had a minute to myself.
I have been catching up with lots of old friends and spending loads of quality time with my gorgeous fambo! J
It was my WI on Wednesday past and I was super happy that I lost 3lbs and also got my ½ stone award and slimmer of the week all at once! Whoop whoop! J

Bella: I hope you are feeling a little better from you posted about feeling a bit depressed.
I think everyone goes through that at one point or another. For me it was last night, I ate a whole bag of chocolate covered popcorn & was disgusted with myself after so i’ve tried to be extra good today. L
I would urge you to really try and get back on the band wagon. I started SW three weeks ago & with two WI’s I have lost ½ stone which I am pretty proud off & if I can do it, anyone can!! Best of luck with the weight loss!

Kassy: I’ve been thinking of you during the week even though i haven’t been online. How is your diet going? I have been so up & down recently where food & eating is concerned!
Sounds like your having a stressful week with everything, hopefully things are sorting themselves out for you hun, although I definitely think you should take a wee trip to the docs if it doesnt clear up soon as it will give you peace at mind and help you out a bit just like you said!
Can’t believe I haven’t been online all week, it feels so wierd as last week I made sure to pop in nearly everyday.. I’ve just been super busy this week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, hopefully catch up with everyone better next week! J

Morning all and happy Monday

Nichola - Olah me dear, missed you last week. Feeling even more positive today you will be pleased to know and am back on the band wagon from today after a boozy and foodie weekend. Its 7 weeks today till Turkey so am determined to be good for 7 weeks then i'll give myself 2 weeks off. WOW, half a stone is amazing! What a great start. Dont beat yourself up about the chocky popcorn. Its not too bad and you didnt go OTT. When you have been so good though the slightest slip makes you feel terrible. You are doing so well though. Stcik at it and in 4 weeks, or even sooner, you may have that 1 stone sticker whoop whoop hehe :) Have you had a nice weekend?

How is everyone else? How are you feeling Bella? Hope you come back to chat soon so we know you okay.

Hi to Bin, Diva, Zesty and Stacey and Katierose. Hope you all well and pop in soon.

Like I have just been sayin to Nichola I have 7 weeks to really try and rid my body of this last stone so keep ya fingers crossed. I have that motivated feeling back so lets hope it lasts. I am aiming for 1200 - 1400 calories a day and exercise 4 times a week. That ought to do it! (fingers crossed). I'll keep my weigh in on a Thursday. I was still 11.4 Thursday gone but I have ate and drabk loads this weekend so wouldt be suprised if I have gained a little so if am still say 11.4 come this Thursday I will be happy with that, then I wanna start seeing losses again from next week!!!!!

Did I tell you all about my dream last Thursday - dreamt I won the lotto and won 25 million and I remembered 3 of the numbers so we put it on for friday and saturday but didnt win so safe to say am not psychic haha.

Did you all watch X Factor? I loved Jermain (the short lad in the suit with the amazing voice) and I really liked that strange young lad who played the guitarre who Mel B slated. I think she was being a right cow! How could she say no to him?????? I couldnt get over that lass who thought she was like Pink. Whay a psycho!!!!!!!

Hope to speak to you all soon xxx

Morning Kassy and the crew !! Hehe !! Mondays are never that happy for me as it's WI day and the big ol' struggle to not go crazy at the weekends !! Lol !! Dropped another pound so that's not bad, but as predicted I'm slowing down, so I'll be entering the STS zone soon ...... BOO !!!

Mr D and I were talking about our slim days at the weekend, and realised we haven't been super light, ( well you know, what they consider a " good " weight on those bloody medical chart thingys !! ) since 1996 !!! Eeek !! :eek: ( We have hovered near or above it for a lot of these years before going way big !!) Now that's scary, isn't it ?? Defffo time to get it down again..... Think I'm going to dig out some old photos and take a look, sometimes it's really hard to remember and see yourself as a thin or thinner person.

Gotta keep going, time to grab that elusive Mr Will Power and tie him up in my Basement again, gals !!! :p

Diva x

Hey Girls!
Its very late for me to be up and posting but don't wanna let the team down and disappear from here this week again!!
Had a crazy one this weekend, a few too many alcoholic drinks on saturday and a gorgeous roast on the sunday to soak up the hangover..so all in all my weekend was great for me, but not so great for my diet!! LOL.
Back on the wagon today tho and only consumed around 6syns so its going good. wanting to try something different for dinner tomorrow as all i feel like i'm eating is chicken at the minute!.. might make some spag bol, hmm.. ill let yas know what i end up with tomorrow!

Kassy: I missed you all last week too, i was starting to misbehave on my diet because i hadn't speaking to you all for encouragement! :(
I'm glad you are feeling a lot more positive this week. I hope you had a great weekend tho, i know i did! :)
7 weeks will just fly in for you, its only about 4 or 5 til i go now.. im looking forward to it although im scared it will mess up my wieghtloss!
Thanks Kassy, im proper loving life atm and it has gave me the motivation to go on until i ate the choc popcorn.. i did enjoy it but after i felt so bad and annoied at myself.. i think thats a good thing in a way tho!?
1200-1400 cals sounds like a toughie, but hope you stick to it hun! i remember you saying 'how do you fit so much exercise in' .. now i'm thnking that about you. i have no motivation for exercise since i started, the truth is im just being lazy!!
good luck for the WI and at least if you put on or STS you will know that your working towards the following week!

Hope everyone else has had a fab weekend and are motivated for the week ahead.. whatever it may bring us all! :)
Bed time for me now! laters girls!
:zz:

Morning Ladies,

Sorry have not posted for a while, we were so busy last week at work that all I wanted to do when I got in was slouch on the sofa with a long cold drink!! Things have quietned down now the big sailing week is over, next thing we have is power boat weekend next week.

Also have been feeling really low, tired etc for quite a while so I ended up going to docs (first time I have been in 18 months!) when I walked in she said I looked really tired and pale. She sent me for blood tests so will get the results this week, but if they dont throw anything up she reckons it is my age GREAT!!!

Kassy 7 weeks bet you are getting excited and am sure now you have your motivation back you will be fine. Am watching the X factor each year I say I wont, then it gets me hooked. Mel B was a real nasty peice of work it would not be so bad her criticising if she could actually sing!

Nichola Glad you had a good weekend, we had spag bol the other day do you make yours with mince or quorn? I like some quorn products but the mince I can not stand it seems to give the meals a strange consistancy.

Diva How did you get on with you WI? Thursday is my unhappy day! I have not got any thin pics as my weight went on when I was about 8 and that was it, apart from a nasty divorce where I lost 4 stone in 3 months, and to be honest I looked awful too much went to quickly. How is Mr Willpower doing tied up in the basement hehe.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday xxx

Morning fellow 'we will be slimmers' hehe

Day 1 of re-start yesterday went really well and I consumed just under 900 calories and went for an hours walk. I think some days I may try VLCD so will aim for 900 - 1400 each day and it keeps my body on its toes. To many days of VLCD just means I will put back on what I have lost very quickly which I dont want. But I am buzzing thats all I had. Had my 3 square meals too. Just no snacks! Lets hope I am as good today!

Bin - Sounds like you have been rused of your feet and sounds like you will be again soon when the power boat weekend hits. Hope your bloods come back okay. Defo keep us posted. You may just be run down as we all get weeks like that. defo sumit in the air at the mo. Hahaha, I'm the same, say I wont watch it but am hooked already. This Saturdays looks good too. I'm with you on the Quorn, its nowt like mince and a funny texture. When I have it its nicer to make a chilli with it rather than spagbol as has more flavour!

Diva - Woop woop, another pound in the right direction! You go girlfriend! I think those charts the docs go off are not healthy anyway as my ideal weight is sumit like 9st and I would probally look terrible that slim again now. I think they need to up the weight if you ask me. I am still classed as overweight and I am only a UK 12-14!!!!!!! How can I be overweight. Its silly! You should hunt ya old pics out and pop one of the best on the fridge and in ya cupboard, apparently is stops you snacking as much. I did that once and it did work until one day I got upset and jealous of my old body and took it down hahahahaha.

Nichola - Sounds like you had a blast this weekend. Sunday roasts aint to bad if you careful. I sometimes do a healthy alternitive with plenty vedge, WW mash and chicken. The Yorkie pud is a huge miss tho haha. What day is your weigh in again? Tell you whats nice - Chicken with pasta mixed with light philli, pasata and chilli. Uts probs free on SW. Do you like fish? Maybe try cooking with that for a change? I love salmon. Bet you getting excited for ya holls now. Just be dead good up until then, thn you can go a bit wild on holiday as thats what they are for. I try to make healthy options sometimes while on holiday just so I dont come back huge, but I do like salad and fish and stuff. My downfall is the cocktails hehe. But holidays are for us to enjoy to the max so dont try and think about it wehn you there and just get back to it when you come back.

Its nice weather here today so might try and get out for a 30 min walk on my lunch. Then we either doing anotrher walk tonoght of the gym if it rains.

Have a great day everyone and i'll check i again tomorow xxx

Well done Kassy, on a super duper day, I managed a good one yesterday, around 1400 cals, some mini stem ginger biscuits with an evening cuppa crept me up a little bit ( mini cookies, so tiny, but 5 are 140 cals and I had 10 !!! They are delish, with big chewy chunks of ginger in, mmmm !!) Mind you they come in a big box, like 8 portions or so and are a bit expensive, so I'm going to ration them out and be good !! Old Diva would pig the whole box !!!

I know what you mean Nic, I try and pop in to read my fav threads and catch up, it's been ages since I trawled through Minimins and I really should as it gives me tons of ideas and motivation, better than a Slimming Mag !! LOL !! Those crazy weekends are a killer for your diet, booze and takeaways, did it to me, too !! I got to the point where I was angry with myself for being a ( fairly ) model slimmer M- F , then undoing it ALL and then some over what a day or two over the weekend !!! CRAZY !!

Bin, I hope you are feeling better soon, fingers crossed for your results !! You have been so busy recently. I lost a little pound, let's hope it doesn't FIND me again !! LOL !! Mr WP, is gagged and tied up, hehe, naughty Diva is NOT sharing !!!

Aiming for another good day....

Diva x

Olah all, almost the middle of the week woop woop and inching closer to the weekend!!!!

Diva - Good on ya for being good too. Those little biccies sound dreamy mmmmmm. I caved a bit yesterday and had a ginger snap hald coated in chocolate. Was lush! As your cookies just little you could rashon youself a few a day and enjoy them and nibble them and make them last as log as possible hehe.

I was good again yesterday. had 1240 calories woop woop. I am doing alot of wooping today haha - trying to keep my spirits up hehe. Lets hope I can be as good again today. I always find the 3rd day in quite hard and feel a tad hungry. We went for a good walk last night too. Probally done about 4 miles but a stint of it was up a huge bank so my legs are killing today. Hope I can keep this up!

Not alot to do at work at the mo so its gonna be a long day which means a feel hungry day but i'll stay string coz I am determined to get into the 10's on the scales before long! I am following you Bin hahahaha.

Well gals its my weigh in tomorow morning so I need you all to cross your fingers and toes and hope I have STS this week again after a bingy and boozy few days after last weigh in and pray the last few weeks have not caught up with me. It will be soul destroying if I have been so good since Monday but then the scales show a gain!!!!! So like I said on a previous post, will be happy to STS then start dropping again from next week.

Speak tomorow xxx

Last edited:
Morning Ladies

Weigh in this morning and it wasnt too bad considering I have had 3 weeks off and each week I STS it was bound to creep up on me soon - so its a gain of a 1lb this week. Bit dishertning as I have been good as gold since Monday but I have had a pretty lucky escape after 3 weeks of being terrible so hopefuly will start to see losses next week as I am heading in the right direction. So now I am 11.5. Hope to be atleast 11.3 next week. No reason I cant be if am being this good and keep up the exercise.

We went for a walk last night and incorporated a bit jogging. Not too much but I felt like I had had a great workout after. Done about 4 mile again. Got a bit of a dodgy leg today tho so think will hit the gym tonight and do some weights on my arms.

Yesterdays calories - 1310.

Hope you are all well and hope someone pops in soon for a cath up xxx

Hello everyone,

Had my WI tonight have STS which is ok I suppose, I do get a bit down heartened as I stick to it 100% and the weight just seems to take for ever to shift.

Kassy a gain of 1lb is pretty good for 3 weeks off the diet, if that had been me I probably would have gained about 6lbs! You will soon lose it as you seem really motivated again, I know it is soooo hard to get the motivation back once you have not been 100%. How long till you go to Turkey? Has work got a bit busier for you now, I must admit I hate being quiet at work the day just drags by.

Well yesterday was a first for me, I do a lot of jogging on the treadmill but yesterday evening I plucked up the courage to venture outside! I got Mr Bin to drive me to the cycle track about 4 miles away where I was less likely to bump into anyone who knows me, then I jogged the 3 1/2 miles to the next car park where Mr Bin picked me up, it took me 25 mins, was quite chuffed as I am quite self conscious and wont venture into a gym. Have said I will try and do a run outside at least once a week.

Made a lovely peanut curry last night it was really nice quite hot but lush, made enough so can freeze the rest for a quick meal.

I am happy football season has begun:D, have got my season ticket and it is first home game this Sat cant wait.

Hope you all have a good Friday, what have you all got planned for weekend as it is bank hol.

Byeeeee for now xx

Morning people

Bin - STS is okay, you will probs droap a bit again next week. Its coz you havnt got much to lose so it comes off dead slow. It is 6 weeks on Monday till Turkey so am on a mission to lose as much as I can but be healthy about it. I could do a fad diet or a meal replacement and lose alot but I will just gain it back plus more as it will lead me to binge so just gonna do what I can. My good god woman, 3 and a half miles is helish!!!!!! I wish i could run that far. I get out of breath after 1 min hahaha. You shouldnt be self concious and do it more if you enjoyed it. Well done! Work still quiet but atleast I have some work to get on with today so its better than having nothing at all. Bet you cant wait for the first match. When is it? Mmmmmmm peanut curry sounds lush. I love nutty curry. Hope you have a lovley weekend.

Ive got 4 days off work after today as its bank holiday on Monday then I am off on tuesday as its my cousins wedding. Back to work on the Wednesday though so I cant get too drunk! And on saturday there is about 20 of us all going to this lush chinease restaurant to celebrate my nanna and granda's 80th birthdays. All the family up from down south so should be good crack. So trat day for me this week is Saturday then next weeks treat day will have to be Tuesday for the wedding. Will try not to go OTT though as I have been good as gold since Monday and dont want to ruin it.

Didnt get a chance to do any exercise last night and probs wont tonight either unless we get an hour to take the dog out for a good walk. Will try and fit in as much exercise this bank hol weekend as I can though coz need to keep it up.

Hope the rest of you pop in again soon and I will speak to you all when I am back to work next Wednesday.

Have a good un everyone xxx

Hello Girls!

I feel like i'm being a bit of a part-timer this past few weeks where minimins is concerned however I have been keeping to plan religiously.
As you all know I joined SW a few weeks ago and on Wednesday past I went to group another 2.5lb lighter, so thats 11lb off in three weeks.. I am so happy but also very determined to get 3lb off this week to try & get my 1stone award. :) .. here's hoping!
I also started the 30 Day Shred, have any of you heard/tried it? ..I was in agony the first/second time i tried it but think my body is getting used to it now!
The weather in Belfast is back to being wet & windy as per usual so it doesn't look like there will be any BBQs or garden parties to socialize! lol.. i just hope i still behave whilst im sitting in with the OH! :)..again, heres hoping! LOL.

Kassy: Well done for only having 1lb on Kassy, as you said, you have had a good time the past three weeks being able to eat & drink what you want really so I would be ecstatic if that was me! :) Even though your a bit disheartened it will definetely show on your WI next week if you continue to be good and by the looks of things, you have been!
I see your off work now for 4days, thats a bonus! Have a lovely time at your cousins wedding, over indulge & enjoy the alcohol but get back on it the next day! ;) lol.
ooh yum, i am slightly jealous of you now that your going out for a nice chinese meal.. i might just have to get a take away on Saturday & syn it! :) lol..
If you can't fit in a lot of exercise I would def recommend the 30 Day Shred to you as its only around 30mins long and everyone is ranting & raving about it here in Belfast.

Bin: Well done for STS this week Bin, i know that its sometimes hard to appreciate STS when we have been following the plan 100% however everyone always tells me at least you haven't put on so i'm gonna take their words of wisdom and give them to you! :) lol
Another well done for jogging 3 1/2 miles, I know for a fact I would die if i attempted that although running/jogging is something I have wanted to do! lol.. you go girl! ;)
Your curry sounds lovely, she loves all that type of thing! I previously made the mushy pea curry & made sure i had enough left over to freeze for when i'm in a hurry some night! :) Very nice, didn't know you were a football girl! my OH is obsessed, that is the only thing thats ever on the tv in this house of ours!!! lol.

Hope you all have a lovely, long weekend! :)

Catch up with everyone soon!

:talk017:

Morning Ladies,

Why is it when I dont have to get up for work I wake really early then cant get back to sleep grrrr gets me so bloomin cross:mad:

Kassy I am with you on the meal replacement diets I would binge on everything in sight, people who do them, must be so self disciplined which I am not when it comes to food. Hope you had a good time at your cousins wedding Your chinese meal to celebrate your Grandparents 80ths sounds good fun, a good chance to catch up with family and all the goss!!

Nichola Well done 11lb in 3 weeks is brilliant and fingers crossed for the 3lb off this week for your stone. I have not done the 30 day shred have heard about it, people who do it say it is really good. Yes afraid I am a footie nut, love it (watching not playing!!) who does your OH support? We were promoted to premiership last season so exciting times, we lost on Saturday but it was great going back to stadium, playing Man Utd on Sunday another loss I think!! but we shall be there cheering them on.
Mushy pea curry I am not a fan of mushy peas so have never made it, but I love curry.

Have been back on the treadmill am going to venture back out on Weds if it is not throwing it down. I did an hours jogging on Fri and Mon found the last 15 mins each time hard but was determined to do it:)

Back to work today wish we had more bank hols could do with another day off.

Hope you all have a good Tues, take care xxxx

Hi ladies :)
Sorry been AWOL lots of overtime over at work bool!:( but back to normal now.
Had very quick flic through think you all on track, looks that way anyway.
I been on and off cd no binges but eat sometimes so loses crap really. Don't know what I'm playing at, I've lost my zest lol

Om wondering if I'd use a treadmill, but tbh I never use exercise equipment so prob would gather dust like everything else, if I was that keen I'd go walk outside wouldn't I?!!!

Watching kardashions, they got such a good lifestyle, hmmm, lucky *******! Ay!
I've not really got anything exciting to write about been working mainly last few weeks.

So what you lot done the weekend, was bh and I was very lazy but paying for it now, ton of housework to do yuk!

Have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya people

Nichola - WOW lass thats bloody fantastic!!!!!!! You are doing amaxing. I'll pray you get ya 3lb this week and get ya stone off. Woop woop. Did ya get a chibkeys and sin it then or where you good? Ive got the 30 day shred in the house.... unopened! haha. I must give it a go like. I have heard its dead good too. She is as fit as a fiddle that woman!

Zesty - Dont wory, you will get ya zest back, you always do. Anmd on the plus side, you may not have been floowing CD but you havnt binged either which is good! I have seen a few eposides of the Kardashians. Imagine having all that money man!!! That Kim is stunning. I think she has the ideal figure. And I want her hair!!!!!! hahaha. I suppose, when you have all that money and a personal stylist its easy to look as good as them.

Bin - Hows the footy being going? Have you had nice BH weekend? What was wether like in your neck of the woods?

Well people I got weighed yesterday (thought best weigh in before the wedding yesterday coz I knew I would have copius amounts of drink and booze haha) and am down to 11.3. Yippeeeeee! Gonna wait till next Thurs now for weigh in so I can eliminate any damage that may have been done yesterday haha. So hoping to be down to 11.1 nextb week if I work hard!!!! Fingers crossed.

Meal on Satuirday was out of this world but I did fill up quite quick and done more drinking than eating so I musnt have done too much damage. Was pretty good Sunday and Monday and didnt go OTT either.

Wedding yesterday was amazing. Gave me a real insight into what ours will be like as we are having a civil ceremony too. The place was an old converted barn and there were horses and lamas. It was all very rustique and beatuful. The bride looked stunning. The food was amazing. There were canapes at first then I had garlic mushrooms and bread to start then lamb shank with vedge, mash and a roast potato then for desert had sticky toffee pudding and ice cream but only manages a few mouthfulls of that as I was sooooo stuffed! Then the evening buffet was unreal too and I ate even more hahahaha. Was a great day though. God, am drooling now remembering it all hahahaha.

Back at work today and not in a work mode at all haha. I'm in on my own though so its nice and quiet.

Back on diet today and hoping to get out for a walk/jog tonight if weather okay xxx

Hiya gals !! The Wedding sounds nice Kassy, all that food, mmmm, I love party food, but am quite lucky that my food choice limits me going crazy !!! I love a good Buffet !! Hehe !!

Busy week, so only lurking really, dropped 2 lbs this week to 207 lbs, so pleased with that !! I have about 3 or 4 WIs before our Holiday, so trying to stay focused !! I really need to sort out my Wardrobe again, I have a real mixture of sizes, jeans ranging from fattish ones to my lovely skinnyish ones, LOL !! Some lovely dresses too, so want to blitz it all and get it organised. Don't really need to go shopping for Autumn / Winter stuff as I bought a lot of new in the sales.... I love a bargain !! I'll be doing the same for Summer stuff, especially exercise Tees, etc, from Converse when they drop from $30 or $40 to around less than $10 !!! I rarely buy clothes for the season we are in, hehe !!

Sending be good vibes to Zesty, Bin, Nic, etc, and anyone else I missed !! Time for another Coffee before I hit the Treadmill, got to squeeze in the exercise early today !!

Diva x

Morning all

Diva - Yeah, party food is the best. Do you eat fish then as you are a vedgie? I know some people do but others don't. Wey hey, 2lb loss is fantastic!!!! Well done :) Good luck with ya wardrobe sorting. Its always good to have a clearout and I always think you end up finding things you forgot you ever had. Gotta make room for your new bits too. I love a bargian too and am like you, I rarely buy anything full price (unless its mega cheap) and tend to always shop off the sale rack. I adore bargians and do class myself as a proper bargian shopper. I am a bugger for vouchers too and always pront them off for restaurants, etc. Even with food shopping I tend to buy whats on offer.

Was good yesterday, had 1250 calories but then at ben time the adonis opened a bag of liquorice allsorts so had about 10 of them so that will have took my calories up to like 1400. Still good though. We did go for one of our walks too for an hour at a fast pace.

Oh, got a swimming costume at the weekend coz we gonna start going swimming to mix things up a bit. yeiks!!!!!

Friday tomorow. Yippeeeeeee xxx

Back