Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hi girls

How are you all. Sorry i havent been around again! So much going on and been feeling so tired and drained and now ive got a cold so not feeling great!

I shall have a read over the posts this weekend to catch up on your news.

Diet is ok. Have quit ww now in favour of low carb. Going to do this until the wedding. Ive lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks so something is going right!! Have 7 weeks til weigh in so am on target to lose 21lbs still which im really pleased about. I bought the purple dress in size 16 which i told u about. I went back the following week to try it on again to see how realistic it was for me to fit into it and i was shocked as anything because i managed to do the zip up! Lol i put it down to totm the week before. I always seem to balloon about 2 cup sizes when im on so thats why it wouldnt fit! It was still a little tight round the tummy area but nothing a bit of weightloss and exercise wont cure and ive checked dates and wont have any totm issues at the wedding so all should be ok! Lol

Anyway must dash, lots of work to do.

Chat soon ladies

Bells xx

Yey, Bella back in da house hehe. Well done, 7lb in 2 weeks is fab. You will defo fit into ya dress in time if you stick at it. Do you find low carb easy? What kinds of things are you eating? I live on carbs haha. I would probally shrink rapidly if I didnt eat them but I would end up binging I think. When I tried that Dukan diet I lasted 3 days then went OTT on carbs haha. Is that the one you are doing again or just general low carb? Wonder why you so tierd. Have you had bloods checked? I get says like that where I have to drag myself around. Great to have you back anyway and I want to see pics of this dress. I love purple! Speak soon xx

Woop woop yeah I'm back in the house! I'm finding low carb ok for now, although I'm not being as strict as Atkins and still treating myself every now and then. I'm having oats for breakfast to kick start and have found it easy to stick to salad for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner. I've been alternating it though so it's not all the same foods.

I think I'm tired because work has been manic and I haven't been sleeping properly because I'm constantly worrying about it. I just need to chill out.

Here is the dress I've bought...I love it! Need to find some shoes and a bag now to go with it! Lol

image-2228522550.jpg

Let me know what you think! :) xx

Hi Bella, nice dress, looks very classy !! Reminds me of those pretty tea dresses you can get, if you know what I mean !! Classic purple heels, maybe velvet ones and a nice clutch bag ?

Well done on the loss, is that 7 lbs gone off your 21 lb target ?? So only 14 lbs to go ?? That's brill !!

Diva x

Morning ladies. Have you all got that Friday feeling? hehe. Love Fridays meeeeee.

Bella - Dress is stunning - gold heels and gold cluth would look lush as looks like a bit of gold on it. You have fab dress sense. You have made me want to go shopping now haha. Only problem is I have zero spare money hahahaha. Ya low carb dosent sound too extreme but does sound very healthy. Stick at it and you will see amazing results. Remember to keep varing your food though so you don't get bored.

Diva - Yeah, purple shoes would look lush too. I know what you mean by tea dress. Its lush isnt it.

Hope everyone else is okay, were getting a bit thin on the ground again so hope everyone comes back soon!!!!

I was good again yesterday - 1450 calories. I really struggle to have under 1400 to be honest so lets just hope what I am having works and I see good reslutrs next Thursday. Went for another walk last night and legs a bit tender today which is good.

Were having a bit of a treat tonight - chippy tea - but I will opt sensible and have chicken souvalakis with salad and no chips which will come in at around 700 calories so as long as I am extra good today I will be fine calorie wise. Were opting for chippy tea as its mega quick coz I wont get home till 5.30 then we gotta be at pictures for 7pm to see the new Bourne film. cant wait! We have watched the other 3 this last week and I love them but I just don't think it will be the same without Matt Damon in :(

Tomorow I am painting our bedroom and a bit housework then tomorow night off to town with the lasses then I am at a baby shower on Sunday so its all go for me this weekend. Gonna try stick to diet as good as I can though hehe.

Hope you all have a fab weekend and speak to you all Monday xxx

Thanks Diva. I'm really pleased with my weight loss so far. :) hope you're ok xx

Kassy, I think I'm going to go for gold shoes, just need to find the right pair. I've got til October but am keeping my eye out...and a bag! Lol ive decided not to do extreme low carb because I know I'll cave and eat rubbish eventually sorting to get a good balance. Well done with your calories yesterday. How was the chippy tea? Hope the painting goes well too. I'm having a very lazy day today, love it! :) may pop to matalan to look at shoes and bags later! Hee hee

Xx

hey ladies :)
just popping by to say hello as i haven't been online as much recently!
3 weeks to my holiday and 2lb to get off before i go to ensure its 1 stone off all together.. having a bad week slimming wise but need to turn it around for my WI on wed!! wish me luck!
hope everyone has been having a good week & a really enjoyable weekend!
Catchup with you all soon! x

Hiya gals. Hope you all had a fab weekend. Did you's get up to much?

Nichola - I have all the faith in you that you will get 2lb off for ya holidays. Bet you getting excited. Where you going again? Its 5 weeks today till mine and I cant wait. Good luck for your WI on Wed. Let us know how you do.

Bella - Did you find any shoes at Matalan? I adore Matalan shoes. They lush, easy to walk in most of the time and reasonable priced too. Sounds like you being really sensible with the low carb and its working well for you. yey! Chippy tea was amazing but I couldn't eat it all haha. I did get the chicken souvalakis with salad as planned. The Adonis got a large tray of kebab meat and chips and demolished it. He's lost about 10lb in 3 weeks!!!!! - just been calorie counting and exercise.

Have had a fab weekend although it won't have done the diet much good haha. Didnt get any painting done on Satutrday as was rushed off my feet but did get lots of housework done, made a nice curry for lunch then went for a walk then all the girls came round mine at 5 for pre-drinks before we went to Town. We were all very drunk but was a great night and probally burnt loads of calories dancing haha. Then baby shower yesterday coz my friend went into labour 5 weeks early!!!!! She has had a little boy - Jack and he only 4.5lb. He is sooooooo cute!!!!!! I'm feeling very broody now haha. Had a few drinks yesterday with my mate then we got a lush pizza for supper. I'm a little fragile today haha. Weather was red hot yesterday so sat out and got a nice little tan.

Back to being 100% good today and weigh in day Thursday as planned!!! Doubt I'll be down to my 11.1 as its just coming off so slow now but I can live in hope haha xxx

Morning all

Just a quicky as I have to go into a meeting soon but just thought I would check in. Diet good yesterday - 1500 calories. Trying to do 2 low calorie days now and the Adonis sister has made us some vedge soup again. Wemt for another 1 hour fast walk last night too.

Eventually got to see Saturdays episode of X Factor. There is some stiff competition this year. That lad (was there with his little boy) who sang rock song was amaxing. Pretty hot too hahahaha. Did yous watch it?

Speak soon xxx

Hi girls

Oh my god am i stressed today!? Lol its totm next week and im really feeling the hormones raging inside of me! Everyone is doing my head in, (and its all their fault of course!) and naturally I have caved in to a massive bar of chocolate plus the kit kat and twix i ate earlier! Im so angry with myself. Why on earth can i not deal with these stupid emotions of mine. Im fed up of self sabotaging every month! Theres got to be a way to desl with this. I seem to get worse every cycle. :(

On the plus side, ive decided to kick back into my 30 day shred dvd tonight so am hoping that will eleviate some stress. Its so frustrating though isnt it!

Anyway sorry for the rant but needed to get that off my shoulders! Ill come back again later when im a little bit calmer! Xx

hey all..
can't sleep so decided to try out the app which I still ain't that fussed on! lol..
had a bad week at the start but really tried to make things better from Saturday onwards.. not to sure if it's worked tho as I weighed myself today and I'm not like what the scales are telling me, let's hope tomorrow at my WI it's a different story!
sorry haven't been keeping up much of a convo with anyone, I just haven't had the time to sit on the laptop recently, will def get back in touch with everyone properly soon, I promise!! :)
goodnight all.. Or good morning!
Speak soon, take care! :)

Nichola.. :)

Hiya people

Bella - Oh honey, don;t beat yourself up when you have bad days, we all have then, just get back on it the next day. TOTM is always hard. Its my TOTM now and its killing me trying to keep off the chocky but I have told myself if its a decent weigh in tomorow I will allow myself a bar of chocolate. Did you get back into ya 30 day shred? That will make you fel better - exercise always does. Keep focusing on that dress!!!!!!!!

Nichola - You a bust little bee as always hehe. Good luck for weigh in tomorow and let us know how you do. Holiday inching closer for you woop woop.

I was really good yesterday, had 1050 calories and we went for a swim. I only done about 20 mins and was pooped but its better than nowt.

Weigh in tomorow morning so i'll let yous know how Is get on xxx

Wooo hooooooo, pharmacy just rang me to say Xenical back in stock so I can go pick mine up that i have been waiting for for over 6 months as Roche stopped supplying it. I might get this final 12lb off yet!!!!!!

Morning peeps

Well I didnt get weighed this morning, mainly because its TOTM and although I have been good didnt want to get disheartened so we have now changes our weekly weigh ins to a Saturday. Also beacuse I dont tend to go to the loo for a number two often, just on a Thursday and Friday it seems to be haha so best getting all that out before my weigh in's. Ugh, what a crude way to start a post hahaha. I'll let you all know on Monday what Saturdays weigh in was. Hope its a good one but I know my losses have slowed right down.

Was good yesterday - 1450 calories. Would have been less but I caved into temptation yesterday and got some sweets - a refresher bar (76 cals) and a crunchie (185 cals) so I chose quite wisley and made them last about half an hour by mainly sucking them haha.

Didn't get any exercise done last night as went to see my freinds baby. he is soooo cute and sooooo tiny. he is totally adorable. So didnt get home till 8pm so just watched a fil and had those few munchies instead.

xxx

Wowzer, getting quiet in here again :(

I'll just keep babbaling away to my self then until someone responds haha. This forum keeps me motivated so gotta keep checking in to brag or confess my sins hehe.

Was so so yesterday - 1640 calories. Would have been less but again caved when it came to some sweeties so had a refresher bar and a packet of malteasers - again not to bad a choice at 260 calories for them both. We got a share bag and when we divided them out we realised we didnt have anything to put them in and as we were sitting in bed and didnt want them rolling all over the place we used..... a bra hahaha. Like 2 little dished full of malteasers. was so funny!

Didnt do any exercise again last night, probs wont get a chance now until next week, but going to gym from next week for 4 weeks to try and do a bit toning for holidays.

Have you all got plans this weekend? We have got kids tonight so am doing us all a healthy spagbol made with minced turkey. Tomorow I am meeting my mate from London for lunch who havnt seen for about 6 years as she is visiting then tomorow night the Adonis and I are going out with a group of friends so that will be a messy session so I am guessing Sunday will be a write off. If were okay we will go for a walk.

Hope you all have a fab weekend and will speak to you Monday. Hope I come back to some responses on Monday mind haha. Will also let you's know how weigh in went on Saturday. Fingers crossed!!!

xxx

Hey Everyone!
Haven't even had a chance to read through latest posts but having a glance it doesn't look like much has been happening!!
only lost 1lb this week, was absolutely fuming as i know i should have had well more off.. so as a result i completely binged on Wednesday night & all day Thursday, we're talking KFC, ice-cream, sausage rolls, nice WHITE bread, rice krispie buns, malteasers.. cant think of anything else, but i def no there was more!! lol.. ugh, disgusted with myself but oh well, its over and done with now.. tried to be good today as i want to try and save my week! :) lol..

Morning,

Nichola I had a binge session on Thursday, felt a bit low had an ice cream after tea and that was it, once I had the ice cream I just thought I have ruined it I might aswell continue eating so anything sweet I ate!! Trying to be good again now.

Kassy Sound as though you have got a fun weekend ahead, hope you have a really good time.

We are going to a party tonight, so am going to have to be extra good, mind you the person who's party it is goes to SW so there should be some healthy options on the table. Cant drink so have got no worries there can stick to low cal soft drinks.
Tomorrow we have been invited to a barbi so am hoping I can just stick to meat and salads.
Weather has been lovely the last few days and today looks as though it is going to be a hot one unfortunatly I have got to go to work:(
wish I did not have to work Sats.

Hope you all have a good weekend take care xxx

Morning all hope ur ok and had lovely weekends. I got on board the binge bus and havent been able to get off since! All attempts to eat healthy are gone and all i do is eat rubvish. I feel awful for it too but i cant stop mgself. I seriously need go do something about because i have a wedding in just under 6 weeks now so time is running out.

On a plus side, im joining a new gym this weekend (after payday) which is only a 10 min walk from my house and theres a great range of classes so im going to go for it from friday and do as much as i can. I only want to lose 10lbs so can easilly do it, providing i can snap out of the binge. Its totm this week (at last!) so hopefully these god awful habits of mine will leave me alone!

Anyway, must dash now, got to get back to work!

Xx

Ps has anyone seen or tried the new free jillian michaels app on ipone/ipad? I downloaded it yday and its really good! Also, whos doing low cal diets on here? Only the app tracks calories but i never know how many you should be on! Xx

Morning All !!

Laughed at your binge bus comment, Bella !!! Think I must have been living on that bus for a few years, gradually getting really big and heavy, before I started dealing with it !! Lol !! The new Gym sounds nice, and if it's close to home, a quick walk away, there should be no excuses !! Years ago when I was swimming a lot , I would walk to the local Leisure Centre, about six minutes walk away and do the mega early bird session, you know the one starting at 6 a.m !! Remember, even getting up in the fog, cold, etc in Winter to do that like three times during the week !! Good times !! I will never be a Gym Bunny, luckily I have my Treadmill, CoreBall and weights at home in my little Gym, so that helps me keep going !! Good Luck !!

I saw Kassy's comment about the Xenical, I was only thinking the other day if you were using X again !! Hehe !! I haven't been posting much either, so guilty of that, oops !! I've got two more WIs before our holiday, so going to try and push and get as close to 200 as I can !! I lost another pound this week, so fingers crossed for a few more before we go !! At least, I know I won't be returning with a huge regain, as there will be lots of walking, and I am in control of food choices, so no All Inclusive to tempt me !! Hehe !!

Waves to everybody else !! Time seems to be flying by at the mo !! Soon be Christmas, LOL !!

Diva x

Good Evening Ladies :)

Kassy: Sounds like you had a very busy & enjoyable weekend hun, how was it? I bet you died a death after spending a night with friends, it always means it was a good night though, doesn't it! ;) lol
how friendly were the scales to you this week also!? hope it was good for ya!

Bin: Oh, i know exactly how you feel - once you have been bad you always think that you've messed it up already when really it is better to forget about that and keep moving on! ..easier said than done though!!
Did you enjoy your BBQ & party at the weekend? ..hopefully they had some scrummy SW friendly things there for you to eat!
I was at the inlaws and ate pizza, crisps & dip.. i just cannot contain myself these days but need to wind my neck in!!

Bella: Six weeks to the wedding & 10lbs to loose, i have faith you will do it! :) Joining the new gym sounds good, i'm starting a new job in October so gotta get this holiday over me then i would like to join a gym, not to sure if i have enough motivation to go though.. i have been so lazy recently, i'll do anything to avoid working out and that was never me!
Hopefully the binge bus has kicked you off & you also get back on track hun, fingers are crossed for ya.. for yas all! :)

Diva: How on earth did you get up super early to do them classes?! WOW! that is dedication, can you send some of that my way please?!! :)
I think everyone is the same, trying to get back into routine after the summer.. hopefully we are all back to our chatty selves soon!
well done for your 1lb loss, i have one more WI before i go on holiday to be surrounded by lovely food & alcohol as we are All Inclusive but anyway.. i have 1lb to get off for my stone as you all know now cos i dont shut up about it.. i despeartely hope that i get it this Wednesday although looking over my food diary i don't think i will.. fingers crossed this week AGAIN!! lol.. good luck for the next two weeks! ;)

Back