Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

KAREN’S DIET PLAN

Breakfasts

2 x whomeal toast OR toasted muffin OR 2 x crumpets OR Bagel with light philli (300)
Cereal (standard portion – mug full) and semi skimmed milk (200)
Strawberries with Mullerlight yoghurt (180)
1 x whomeal toast, 1 poached egg, 2 turkey rashers, ¼ tin of beans (360)
3 egg omelette (300)
1 grapefruit (80)

Main Meals

WW meal or other low calorie/fat ready meal and vedge (400)
Youngs Admiral fish pie & vedge (400)
½ tin beans on 2 x whomeal toast (with light Darylea on the toast) (450)
3 x fish fingers (or youngs chip shop fish or birdseye cicken, etc), WW chips or SW chips and ½ tin beans (550)
Salad with chicken breast (350)
So Juicy chicken (or other alternative) with ½ pack savoury rice and Lidl’s Mexican vedge (600)
Pasta with tomato based sauce and chicken (600)
Soup (avoid cream soups) and 2 x whomeal bread (450)
Jacket potato, salad and salmon/fish (600)
Turkey salad whomeal sarni with skips/quavers (400)
Salad, 1 tin tuna and new potatoes (450)
Black bean stirfry (or other low cal flavours) with chicken and noodles (650)
WW pizza (or ½ a thin crispy supermarket pizza) and salad (450)
WW Mexican chilli/curry/spagbol with mini nan bread (400)
Chicken, pasta with philli and pasata and chilli (650)
2 x chicken fajitas (600)
WW mash, 3 x faggots in gravy and vedge (650)
Quorn chilli and rice (500)

Snacks

Fruit and vedge (carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, any fruit – fill up on it through the day)
Low fat youghurts (strawberries and vanilla mullerlight is lush)
Snack a Jacks
Low fat crisps
Ryvita and light philli

SWEET TOOTH: WW deserts, refresher bar, ice lolly, sorbet, Cadburys crunchie, milkyway, galaxy bubbly, frys turkish delight, jelly totts, 10 x liquorice allsorts (all under 200 cals)

CRISPS: Skips, quavers, scampi fries, watsits, most maize or baked crisps (under 130 per pack)

Aim for around 1200-1500 calories each day. You can do less if you don’t have snacks or have smaller portions. (I have approx 250 for breakfast, 350-400 for lunch and 500 – 650 for evening meal and 200 calories worth of snacks).

Calorie cycle to keep your body on its toes, so one day have 1200, the next have 1300, the next have 1250, the next have 1000. Or something similar. This will stop your body getting used to the same amount day in day out which will keep the weight loss ticking over!

Aim for 30 min – 1 hour exercise a day, even if it’s just a walk.

Remember portion control! – Don’t put mountains on your plate unless vedge.

Have 1 cheat day a week – maybe on a weekend when you have a drink but try not go over 2000-2200 calories!

Once you get used to counting calories it’s dead easy and you can mix and match stuff, just keep counting and try not to go over 1500!!!!!

THINGS I LOVE: - tomato based jarred sauces (or sauces that have less that 5g of fat per 100g) and those packed ready mixed things you can get to add to meals (So Juicy, Colmans, Schwartz, etc), Lidl’s Mexican frozen vedge, Aldi’s 4 x pack frozen vedge, savoury rice – all low fat and dead easy to cook with!!!!!

If you reach a weight loss plateau try re-setting your metabolism by having a few days with higher calories – say 4 days at 1800 – this should re-start your metabolism!

DRINK ATLEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY

DON’T FORGET TO WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN (EVEN IF ITS JUST 1 SWEET) AND KEEP COUNTING THOSE CALORIES!

Morning Everyone

Kassy Thanks for the diet plan I will def give it a go as I am sure you are right need to do some thing a bit different to give my body a bit of a wake up call.
Am going shopping this eve so will have another crafty little day off hehehe then get calorie counting. Do you not get fed up of counting everything that you eat I guess it gets easier as you go along. Will carry on WIs at SW but try the different approach to getting rid of this last bit that will not budge:(

I did not learn to drive until I was 39, wish I had done it when I was younger as even though I can drive I dont like it and dont drive unless I have to, think it is lack of confidence more than any thing else. Mr Bin is training to be a driving instructor at the mo, he has passed first 2 exams, 1 more to go something he has wanted to do for years so finally took the bull by the horns and signed up to do it earlier this year.

When it gets really cold at football yes I am all wrapped up in my footie coat, hat, scarf etc hehe mind you all the jumping up and down, singing and shouting helps keep me warm:) next home game is week on Sunday. Play Newcastle end of Nov.

Hello to everyone else.
Have a good Thursday xx

Hi all

Thought I would check in before the weekend. Do you's have much planned? I am off to a tiny little village called Otterburn in Northumberland to stay in a little hotel for the night for a little romantic get away with the Adonis. Was supposed to be £120 but got it for £39 so thought why not!!!!! So weekend off diet for me haha.

Its good, all I have to do now is maintain between 10.7 (if I can ever get down to that) and 10.12 as I need to make sure my wedding dress still fits next year so I can relax a little now.

Bin - At first its a bit of a chew on writing everything down but you get used to it. By writing things down it makes you more conscious about how many calories you are putting in your mouth and you dont forget to add them up properly. Did you get anythinig nice for your last treat day? I think I will be like you with my driving as my mam is like that too and will only drive if she has to. If she wants to go to Newcastle or Durham he gets the bus rather than drives and will only drive local. Hey, you playing Newcastle, be intresting to see what result that is. Not that I support them or anyting hehe.

Annyhoo, I have lots to do before I finish for half a days holiday so speak to you all on Monday xxx

Hi all

Long time no speak! Hope you're all ok. Kassy, the dresses stunning, it's gorgeous! You're going to look lovely in it.

Hope you're all ok. I've been so busy at work and feeling shattered so haven't had a chance to get on here.

Diet isn't going very well although I have joined the gym which is good and I'm really enjoying it so that's helping. I've only got 3 weeks until the wedding now so going to e so strict with my diet now in an attempt to lose some lbs! There's no reason why I cant lose 7lbs in that time, I just need to stop eating rubbish!

Hope ur all ok, sorry is a short post, but will make more effort to come back and say hi!

Bella xxx

Hey ladies, my diet is going crap lol
Not been on Mini much, have had peek in just to keep up. Kassy dress gorgeous!
Someone send me some motivation please.....

Hope you've all had a great weekend. I worked yesterday and today watched a film and fell adleep! Lol bit of a wasted Sunday but was nice as I was v tired x

Hello Ladies

Bella hope the gym sessions are going well sounds as though they are good fun. Sure you will lose the 7lb before the wedding. Lovely to see you back:)

Zest Great to see you back, I think most of us have found our motivation going AWOL mine went for about 3 weeks and all I ate was rubbish but am hoping now it has returned have been having healthy choices this last week, sending motivation your way:) Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday I was on the go all day before I knew where I was it was time to cook tea!

Kassy hope you enjoyed your romantic break :D Have been doing the calorie counting and am enjoying it, bit of a pain having to weigh everything but that is some thing I will get used to, have noticed my portions have been smaller than SW but have not been hungry. Like the way I can eat anything as long as I count it. Hopefully this will be the kick start I need. Next week may be a bit difficult as will be away for a few days, nowhere exciting got to go and visit Mr Bins elderly aunt!! She is lovely but totally batty:)

It is pouring again today we had a lovely weekend but was working Sat so could not make the most of it. We are looking after sister in laws dog again she is so sweet if I can work out how to load up a photo on here I shall put one on. We have her until Sat.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Hello Ladies!

A huge hello to everyone as i haven't spoke to you all in a while! how have you all been.. and the weight loss?

I had an amazing time on holiday spending everyday with the OH but very sad to be home, however i have just finished my first day at my new job so it has been all go go go for me recently!
The week before my holiday and during the time i was away i didn't following the SW plan and as a result i gained around 6/7lbs (weighing on scales at home & not sure of the difference) so i have been trying to be good to get as much of that back off me!
Oh my goodness, it is like a disco in my street tonight.. the street light hasn't been working from we got home so it was pitch black but tonight it keeps flashing so all i'm seeing is an orange flashing light.. its super annoying!! lol.
well, i will try to catch up on the latest bizz with you lot!
hope youve all had a great weekend! :) glad to be back! xx

Hiya Gals !!! Another Minimin back from her hols !!! You beat me to posting Nichola !!! Lol !! :D :D :D

Going to catch up properly tomorrow !! Kassy.... the dress is bloomin' GAWJUS !! Love it, you will look so beautiful !!! ( And a super duper bargain.... I lurve a bargain too!)

Holiday was brilliant, there was no cal counting ( oops!! ), a lot of choccy, booze and more booze ( double oops !! ) Unlike the lucky old Nichola I have regained 12 lbs, ye Gads !!! ( From 204 lbs, two weeks ago, to 216 lbs, as of this morning !! :eek: Needless, to say I only have to stand near high cal food and I regain !! LOL !! ) I am one very naughty Diva !! Hangs head in shame...... :( :( :(

Popped a few photos up so you can see where we were chilling with the Vino and decadent food !! :D

Diva The Tubby x

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    880.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    933.1 KB · Views: 36
Diva your holiday location is awesome! Where is it? X

We went to The Poconos, a north eastern mountain range in P.A. ( just under 3 hrs away from Philadelphia ) We were in the Lakes Region ( obviously !!) , lots of beautiful natural Lakes, we rented a little Lakefront Cottage, complete with it's own Dock and boats !! Lovely gardens, on a very quiet lane, a real get away from it all Holiday, and cheaper than staying in a Hotel !!

Never been there before, but we plan to return and explore around the area ,( we are thinking of buying a second Holiday home in the near future, so we are checking out good locations!)

Diva x

Sounds gorgeous diva :) x

Morning Gals

Great to see you all back :D

Well, romantic get-away was nice but by no mjeans the best place we have syated (no where near as stunning as the place you went to Diva - WOW) but it was just nice to get away, even though it was just for a night.

My WI at the weekend was a STS so thats fine. I do hope I can get down to 10.7 at some point tho or defo for the wedding and honeymoon but thats ages away.

Pleased you all like my dress, I just cant wait to wear it haha.

Zest - Great to see you back. You will get back on trach, you always do. Ive got Bin trying calorie counting for a change as I swar by it, you should have a look over the diet plan I posted and give it a whirl. ***************THROWING BOAT LOADS OF MOTIVATION YOUR WAY***********************

Diva - wow wow wow, those pics are stunning, looks beautiful. Did you have a fab time? I dont agree with calorie counting on holiday, we all need weeks off. Alot of the weight gain will be water weight anyway, you will be back down before you know it.

Bella - Great to see you back, you can lose a canny bit in 3 weeks if you stay motivated and the gym will help loads. I have been enjoying swimming and really feel it does wonders fortoning and is enjoyable so maybe give that a go.

Nichola - Lovin ya profile pic. is that from holiday? Nice tan hehe. Did you have a lush time? Bloody night,are about the light outside your bedroom window. How was day 1 of ya new job?

Bin - I dont weight things, I just guess, but I hope I am pretty accurate. Plus, most of what I eat is ready made so the calories are already counted. I always do too much pasta when I have that though - a regular portion is my no means enough for me haha. It gets easier and like yu say, so good coz you can have anything within reason.

Hope I havnt missed anyone out.

I had to go emergency bikini shopping last night - 2 of my bikinis are too big for me now. The bottoms I could have got away with but the tops, defo a big no no. it seems all of a sudden by boobies have shrank and am gutted about that. See, there is a downside to lsoing weight haha. I hope they dont get any smaller. I must be a C now. I miss my DD's haha.

Getting super excited for holidays. Done 9 min on the sunbed last night tho aand have a red face today. woops. Not a good look.

My diet being so so - well, dont have to be super strict anymore now am really maintaining, so stick to 1400 - 1800 a day but am a bit more relaxed on a weekend.

Plan to have 2 whole weeks off on holiday but keep up the swimming and try not to go OTT coz I dont want to totally undo all my hard work, but by no means am I gonna be good.

I have so much to do here at work before I go away so probs wont get a chance to get back on line but I will speak to you all in a few weeks.

xxx

Morning ! Your Holiday is so close now Kassy, hope you have a fantastic time !! If I ever see 10 something on the scales again, I think I'll dance around the house in my undies !! LOL !!

I am entering day 3 of my strict restart week ( cal counting, smoothies and soups, my usual rein it back in !!) and am beginning to feel not so stretched around the belly, you know that awful feeling when you've been scoffing and boozing for like a week or two !! Hehe !!
I'm missing our Lake Cottage too, we had Deer just strolling past our door, and I loved the Fire Pit in the garden, where Mr D and I sat in the evening, with a gorgeous fire going and a good Vino !! Sigh !!! Think I may relook at the Log Cabin idea for Mr D's Birthday or something, just a weekend away, but it'll be fab !!

Was out shopping yesterday and the Christmas Decorations are out in my local big shop !!! So early !! We've not even made it to Halloween yet !!!

Happy Wednesday !!

Diva x

Hi All

A quick drop by before I dissapear for 2 weeks +. Its another STS this week for me so am happy and so far maintaining nice.

Went last munite holiday shopping last night and got a stunning maxi dress in sale £15 down from 35. A size 12 so am bussing. Also got a top for a quid haha (reduced from £7.99). I love bargain shopping.

Just checked holiday weather and its gonna be mid to high 20's the whole time we there which is good enough for me but 1 or 2 days or rain. Lets hope it keeps away. Hoping it wont be too chilly on a night as only have 2 thin cardies to take with me. Thats why I prefer June or September for holidays - its still warm on a night! This is my first October holiday. I'm just so pleased to be getting away for 2 weeks.

Diva - You will have to get booked up again for Mr D's birthday and it gives you something to look forward to. It looked so beatutiful there.

Hope everyone else is doing well and will speak to you all when I get back. Sending lots of my motivation your way as I dont need it for 2 weeks haha xxxx

So Kassy has gone off on her Hols !! Lucky thing !!!

How is everybody else doing ??

I've dropped 6 lbs this first week back to it, so hoping to keep going !!! Going shoe shopping this week, I need some new boots and should really look at some new SnowBoots, as I think we are due a lot of snow this year !!! My old ones are comfy, but are three years old now, and beginning to get tatty !!

Have a good week !!!

Diva x

Hey diva, well done on the 6lb that's a fab loss!
Your back on track, oh snow! Bet they don't struggle over there like we do over here when it snows x

Thanks Zesty !! I'm in the zone !! Hehe !!! Even found my new boots ( general slapping around ones, not dressy ones !) and bought them !! Now to keep an eye out for some SnowBoots !!!

Another perfect CC-ing day completed !!! How are you doing Zesty ?? ( You don't look 16st 4lb in your profile pic, hehe !!! )

Diva x

Miss you girls <3

Hey ladies, just popping in. I've lost the plot a bit. Not over eating or binging, just not cc so Sts all the time which is no good as need to loose before settling to Sts!
Elm, how's things with you?
Diva you are determined, you always get back on it! the excercise is something I need to make myself do, just thinking about it not goid enough is it!
How is everyone? Where is everyone? Lol
X

Back