Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Morning

Had WI yesterday STS am ok with that as I was awful over weekend then on Monday went to football straight from work so had a huge bacon baguette outside ground it was yummy:) Must try and get my diet cap back on am finding it so hard at the moment to stay focused.

Kassy bet the snow looked lovely when it first settled and I expect the kids have been having a great time. We get so little snow down here we had it last Friday but by Saturday it had all gone from the main roads there was some still on the side streets.

Diva Hows it going with the smoothies I also need a good kick up the bum!!! How is Mr D?

Elm That is a really good addiction wish I could become addicted to that rather than cakes!!

Am going to Tunisia on 10th of Feb for 10 days really looking forward to it, first holiday in 2 years can not wait.

Have a good weekend

Bin xx

Bin - Tunisia is lovley, the beaches are gorgeous. You will have an amazing time. Weather should be warm too. Wow, that bacon baguatte made me drool haha. How is the team doing at the footy? Are yous doing well? Its snowing here again today and were due another 10com (thats ontop of the 2ft we already have). I'm sick of it now haha. Yeah, the kids love it - well, the little lad does but the girls find it too cold.

Ive been good on my diet Wed and Thurs and trying to be today too although we are having a drink tonight but gonna try not eat junk so I dont go OTT. Will try and remain pretty good this weekend too ready for a WI on Monday.

Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

I agree with Kassy, Tunisia is fantastic, we had a great time there, lovely beach walks,sunsets, and good food ( we love hot and spicy so most of it was perfect for us !!) Enjoyed shopping for gifts there too in the Markets and Bazaars, etc. You'll love it !!!

Keep on track Kassy over the weekend.... we know that is your danger time, hehe !!

Have a good weekend, gals !!

WI is coming around fast again !!

Diva x

Hi Girls

Feel like I hardly ever get a change to pop in as much these days. Its all go at work and am soooo busy and with me not having internet at home it leaves me little time to come say hi.

Hope everyone is well.

I have been pretty good on my diet and havnt lost anything so am well peed off. Back to gym on Monday now all the nasty weather has buggered off so hoping that will move the scales.

I have been having a nightmare with my colour scheme for wedding. Bridesmaids are wearing a colour dress called pommegrannate (example of colour on this link:- #EE3233 Hex Color | RGB: 238, 50, 51 | POMEGRANATE, RED ) Annyhoo, its such a unique colour that I cant get flowers to match exactly or chair bows, etc, so am having to think of another colour to go with it that will compliment it. I know ivory will but thats a bit plain for me. So I have beens stressing for days. I have to collect a sample of the fabric from the shop so hopefully when I have that it will help me chose. But if you can think of anything let me know.

Also, have any of you ever used foam flowers? What are they like? They are loads cheaper than silk or real ones, but dont want them if they gonna look tatty. Have only budgeted £200 for my flowers you see.

Its all go with the wedding plans at the mo. Just wish I was rich and could pay someone to sort it all ouut for me as I aint one for all this planning business.

Diet has gone out window today. Its coz am hacked off that when I got on scales this morning I aint lost a dickybird so I'm in my 'whats the point' frame of mind. I havnt been 100% though, so just means I have to step it up a notch and get to that gym!

How have you all been doing?

Well, better get back to the graft. Hope to speak to you all soon. xxx

Hi Kassy !! Thank Gawd it's Friday .... and February !! LOL !!

It should be quieting down at the Gym, after New Year's, eh ?? I'm just starting RWR sessions, because I need to keep moving,or the wobbly fat will find meeeeee !!

I don't think there is anything wrong with having fake flowers for your Wedding. I did, and they still looked pretty in the photos, plus, it's nice to keep them after, and a lot of people I know have like framed them, etc, great idea !! Also, your Bridesmaids can keep theirs as a nice momento too. All my flowers were fake !! My Bouquet, table settings, trailing displays, boutonnieres, my Cake ones, etc !! :D

I found out lots of info about fake Wedding flowers on EBAY, and of course, the prices !!! Maybe they can match your colour scheme for you too. I was surprised just how good the fake ones look these days, not like the nasty ones from years ago !!

Diva x

Morning Girls.

Kassy I don,t think anything is wrong with fake flowers, nowadays they look as good as real ones. When I got married first time round my bridesmaids had fake flower posies and hair peices, they could then keep them. My second wedding was very quiet, I did not even carry flowers just had a few in my hair. But that was what we wanted at the time and we had a lovely day. Good luck with finding the right colour as Diva says probably find advice on net.

Know how you feel about not losing weight after being 100% I get like that and think what is the point, it is so disheartening, especially when you know others have not been 100% and they lose 2lbs:confused: Once you hit that gym am sure it will start coming off again. I know that is part of my problem although I am on the go all day at work very rarely sit down even for lunch, I should get on the treadmill, I have signed up for the 26mile walk in May and the Great South Run again in October so that will give me some incentive to get out there and exercise.

Had a bit of an emotional week, year ago last Friday my dear Dad died, cannot believe he has been gone a year still miss him terribly but have so many happy memories of him.

Have got dentist this morning dreading it hate dentists, about 3 weeks ago started having trouble with a tooth , my dentist was on holiday so made an appointment for today and it does not hurt any more but as am going away on Sunday thought I had better get it checked out.

Have been in touch with son out in Oz he is fine which makes me feel better he has applied for a load of jobs so hopefully something will turn up. We skype every Sunday morning.

Hello Diva hows things is Mr D's back better now?

Take care Bin xx

Hi Ladies

I agree, you can get some amazing fake flowers and have seen some fab ones on ebay. Think gonna opt for ivory with a dash of red and sliver/diamante flower broaches for a bit of bling to match the broaches on my dress. Then I can have red see through bows on the chairs and red rose petals on the tables and some scatter crystals.

Oh Bin, hope you are okay. I have to agree that the time has flown past. You will be evenmore emotial too with your son not being around. Have a good sry on Mr Bins shoulder and talk about all the good times you had with your dad. Is your son still loving Australia?

The Adoni's ex has kicked off again for no reason and stopped contact with the kids - all because we asked if she would drop kids off at 6pm instead of 4.30pm this Saturday!!!!! Its so ridiculous. Goodness knows what stories she will be filling their heads with. He is such a good dad - pays for his kids and has them once a week for tea and they sleep over once a weekend, every weekend and she has convinced herself he is bad and does nothing!!!!! She is very jealous of our relationship apparently and trying to make life hard for us and trying to hurt us by using the kids as a weapon. So now we need to seek advice from a solicitor and a possible court order. Its all such a mess - not what we needed right now as already stressed to bit about money, but we will not let her win and wont let her get to us! Good job we have a strong relationship.

So my diet been crap this weekend - alcahol and meals out to cheer ourselves up. Having a chippy tea tonight too then back on the Wagon tomorow as my head defo not in it today with everything thats going on.

Hope you have all had a nice weekend xxx

Morning

Went to dentist got to have root canal treatment:( not looking forward it, to top it all my dentist (who is lovely) is going so got to have new one. Go back 25th Feb for that.

Awww Kassy really feel for you and the Adonis we had awful problems with Mr Bins ex, like the Adonis he is a great Dad always paid maintenance on time, she suddenly decided he could not see them for no reason other than to be vindictive as she knew how much he loved them and having them to stay etc. We had solicters etc, really do feel for you both. Am sure a lot of it is jealousy especially as you and the Adonis are planning your wedding, and she obviously knows that the children really like you and enjoy being with their Dad and you, using the children is the thing that she knows will really hurt. Unfortunatly they are normally oblivious to the fact that it is also upsetting for the children. Has she got a new partner?

My ex was totally the other way he never paid, and on the few times he had them he used to tell them things like I was going to send them to boarding school. When the CSA caught up with him he wanted absolutley nothing to do with his children. So Mr Bin adopted them.
Keep strong and don't let the children hear you putting their Mum down (I know that is hard) just let them know that you love them and looking forward to seeing them soon. I know it is not much consolation at the moment but children are not silly and as they get older make their own decisions, infact Mr Bin is very close to 2 of his children now and they have very little to do with their Mum, so her plan did not fully work. Good luck.

Sunny but cold here today they say we may have a couple of snow flurries later.

Snap Kassy diet gone not sure where at the moment but I really do wish Mr Willpower would come back to me.

Bin xx

Hi ladies :)
Well hopefully I'm back on track and minis.
I been so run down plus tired been going to bed by 7:30 8pm then still needed to sleep in the afternoon ! Kept dozing off round nans house lol Anyway had bloods done my thyroxine level very low. It's now been put up to 225 mcg which won't mean anything to anyone unless they take thyroxine. It's a massive dose!!!
So yesterday I actualy stayed awake the whole day! For the first time in months!

Other stuff....
Kassy, yes artificial flowers fine, I carried a cream bouquet of artificial flowers, but then I was in las vegas having an elvis wedding lol so everything about my wedding was abnormal! There's no right or wrong, it's just whatever you want it to be :) x
Bin... Ouch!!!! I hate dentists, enough on that subject.
Glad your son is safe and settled and happy. Bet you look forward to your Skype Sundays. Gosh what's it like with just you and hubby at home? I bet you hardly have any laundry of mess, must have loads of time on your hands.
I've never been Tunisia but I've always thought it looks nice, the beaches and hotels look so nice don't they. Are you all inc?
Diva, what a hero you are!!! RWR. Go diva go diva ;)
Kassy, can the kids mum just do that?! Omg that's terrible, I thought he had as much rights as her???

See don't come on for ages, then do massive long post zzzzzzz :) btw, I've been terrible food wise, but tiredness always makes me crave white carb crap so I'm all puffy and podgy ... Great ay x

Hi ladies

Bin - Ive had a route cannal done. hated it. But the tooth died in the long run anyway and had to be removed. Luckily it was at the side of my outh so you cant really see. Saying that, my tooth hurt for months on end before I went to the dentist do think too much damage had alreday been caused. I hate dentists soooo much. You scared of dentists are dont you mind them? Awwwww, how lovley is Mr Bin - thats so nice that he adpoted the kids. Some men are pigs. The poor Adonis is trying to do the right thing but she is beinga cow! Were betting she wont let them come to the wedding either. Yes, she has a new partner, he lives with her and has done so for a while, but from what I hear he letches over other women so am guessing if things aint happy in their household she gets angry and takes it out on us. Its all such a mess. I know what you mean about not letting the kids put their mum down, I would never dream of it but sometimes I do have to rain the Adonis in as he finds it hard keeping a lid on it. I know whats its like tho as my mam and dad broke up when I was little. Annyhoo, change of subject haha... Bet you cant wait for holidays, not long now. Can u fit me in your suitcase? haha. Any matches on recently?

Zest - Hiya me dear, pleased to see you kicking about again. Yeah, am defo going for artificial flowers as much better proce. Loe the fact you had an elvis wedding in las Vagas. Wish we opted for sumit like that now haha. Sad but true that the kids mum can just do that, mothers have all the power unless we get a court order which she would have to abide by but sorting that can cost thouusands of pounds in solicitors and court fees which she knows we can not afford. I think she is just being a cow and trying to put the frightners on the adonis but i bet in a week or 2 when she needs someone to babysit she will be on the phone. Thats the thing too, she treats him more like a babysitter and everything is always on her terms. Its all getting very stressful. And with all the wedding planning, lack of money, etc, its all starting to get ontop of me again. So I have been terrible with my eating as I overeath when stressed. So diet will have to take a back seat until I feel stronger to sort it.

So diet out window for now, although hoping we will know a bit better where we stand soona dn can concentrate on diets again come monday and gym! But at mo just wanna binge binge binge. Need comfort food to help switch off. Grrrrrrrrr.

Crikey, I have rambled on a bit there.

Will check in with updates soon. Over and out xxx

Kassy, I'm shocked that she can just do that?! It's mad . How old are kids? Comfort food... Any food! I need to get back on track but omg everything tastes so bloody good ATM!

Bin you booked any festivals yet??? Ps is your bin 59 name from the wine?

Diva, Your in the zone right now aren't you?! Good girl x

Hello Girls,

Zest great to see you back, sorry to hear you have been run down hope the meds will help.
Yes the house is so quiet and feels empty, less laundry and not so much clearing up to do. I still do silly things like pick up things in shops he likes then realise I don't need them. My eldest son only lives about 5 miles away am glad have still got him nearby.
No even though I am partial to a bit of Bin 59 :), Mr Bin calls me Bin and unfortunatly 59 is the year I was born:eek:
Not got any festival tickets , am not doing Isle of Wight festival as not too bothered about headliners Stone Roses, Killers and Bon Jovi (who I have seen before and are very good). May go to the Bestival in Sept instead but the tickets are 180 pounds each.

Kassy Hope things are getting better. Mr Bins daughter was slightly older 13 so she told her Mum she wanted to live with us which she did straight away but when they went up to get all her belongings they were all in bin bags outside the front door, her Mum did not even open the door to her. But Mr Bins other children were stopped from coming to our wedding and the rubbish she was telling people and the children was unbelievable. I really feel for you as it just so unfair as everyone seems to believe the Mum and and it seems the Dad has very few rights. But like you Mr Bin and I had a very strong relationship because the stress etc could quite easily have broken us up.
Yes still going to the football every home game, got another match this Sat against Man City dont think we will win that.

Looking forward to getting on that plane on Sunday, have been trying to teach Mr Bin some basic Arabic, I learnt a little bit when I lived In Baghdad and Egypt.

Will pop on before I go

Bin xxx

Bin.... Your a dark horse, you lived in Baghdad and Egypt?! Wow! How come? Not many people can speak Arabic! Oh not the wine? I thought I was being clever for a mo, ;)
Yes I've had underactive thyroid since I was 23. This time I kind of didn't see how slow and tired I had become. I just put it down to being overweight, over worked ect... But looking back I was asleep all the time. Oh well at least I should get some lbs off now x

I'm still shocked every time I read about kassy other half kids mom... I honestly thought dads had as much rights as mums! I just don't understand it?

Right happy dieting tomorrw ladies x let's all try be like Diva ;) she is such a good Yankee doodle dandy isn't she! ;) x

Morning all

Zest - I know, how unfair, dads have no legal rights as such. If mums are being awkward and not allowing contcat you can get a court order but it costs thousands of pounds to do. That way she has to let him see the children or she breaks the contract. We said we would have them 2 night a week at one point and she said no (as it would lower her child maintenance). Also when we wanted to take them on holiday she said no. There is nothing we can do about it. We have wrote to her solicitor with a proposal about what we would like to happen and asked for mediation so hopefully something will get sorted soon. She is such a cow. I would understand if a mum didnt want their kids to see a father who was a druggie or abbusive or never there for them but the Adonis is a great dad and she is doing this to hurt him and cause stress for us. Not very nice at all! Anyhoo, so you in binge mode too? Same here. Shall we make a pact to have a good shiney new start on Monday and do weekly weigh ins and consult each other? Spur each other on. We'll take a leaf out of Divas book and by the time Bin gets back we will be lighter haha.

Bin - Ah bless ya picking things up whilst out shopping. Do you see your eldest son much then? Wow, cant believe you can speak arabic, thats amazing. Just think, this time in a few days you will be sunning it up woop woop. Dont even think about ya diet, just get back on track when you return. Really enjoy yourself. Awwww, yous will be away for valentines - will have to have nice romantic meal on beach. God, some mothers - can't believe she could be so cold about her own daughter moving out. Take it you have a really good relationship with Mr Bin's daughter. I did have a great one with the kids but god knows what stories the mother is saying to them at the mo.

Some more gossip for you all - The cow (thats how I will just refer to her from now onwards haha) also lead the Adonis to believe that he was no longer entitled to the house (he can be pretty nieve) (and yes, she walked away with the kids, the house and the car!!!!!). Annyhoo, it recently came to light that his name is still on the mortgage and the deeds so she has been lying to him the whole time. She has been renting the house out so we have also told her solicitor we want half the profit or she can buy him out! She is a right snake. So thats all up in the air at the mo too.

Crikey, could much else be going on in my life? haha.

Hi to Diva hope you doing canny and still being good coz the rest of us aint haha.

I wonder where the rest of the gang ever went? Aint heard from Bella or Stacey for ages.

Well, better get to work but speak soon xxx

Morning all !! Saint Diva here, NOT !! Hehe !! I'm just plodding along, hoping all these small steps, will see me leaping down a few stone by the end of 2013.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Adonis' ex, many, many years ago I was in a relationship with a guy who was the typical divorced Dad with 2 kids, a bitter ex, etc ..... Oh what fun !! It amazed me how she would 'use' the kids as weapons, to hurt the guy, and squeeze more money out of him. She hated me, of course, and didn't even know me !! We were together for a few years, and split up for other reasons, I think her problem was that she was still trying to ' control ' the guy ?? Heaven knows why, as she was the one having affairs, etc, which led to the break down of the marriage. It really opened my eyes to it all, believe me, so stressful, and they had been divorced like 3 years or so, before I entered the scene !!

I've never been to Egypt Bin, but it's on my list to do !! Along with about another 20 places, and I thought I had been around the World already, lol !!

Right, off to polish my halo, hehe, then it's another 4 mile trot for me !!!

Diva x

Saint diva lol....
Egypt nice but omg it's hot!!!! You go polish your halo ;)

Kassy, who pays mortgage then? And yep I'm stuffing myself on carbs, bloated feel like sludge. Does anyone else get that?

Bin, do tell how come you ended up in Baghdad? I'd mr bin in mi5???

I'm beng almost good today lol x it could go either way ATM ....

Zest Haha Mr Bin MI5 no nothing as exciting as that, Dad was RAF and so moved around a lot, lived in Baghdad when I was younger went to school out there. When he was posted far and middle east he was attached to the embassy.

Diva your halo must be so sparkly and shiney with all the exercise you are doing, wish I could get motivated at the moment.

What countries would you like to visit, I have always fancied going to the Maldives but way to pricey for us.

Kassy Yes have really good relationship with Mr Bins daughter, and I see my son quite a lot he pops in 2 or 3 times a week usually with his girlfriend who is really nice, and phones or texts most days.

Keep smiling don't let her get you down, I do think the law should change to help fathers as when the Mums decide to use the children they have no help unless they have plenty of money for solicters and courts etc. Mr Bin ended up signing the house over to her, as she was causing so much trouble. It was easier in the long run, could not be bothered with all the hassle.

I often wonder what Bella and Stacy are up to wasn't Stacy going up to Uni in Scotland?

This may be my last post for a while as we are changing our internet provider so getting cut off tomorrow and new provider can not install until 1st March, but we may get a dongle to see us through.

So hopefully will be able to catch up when I get back.

Take care
Bin xxxx

Bin - Hope you have a wonderful holiday and come back all bronzed. Hahahaha, loved the comment from Zesty about Mr Bin being in MI5. Imagine that hehe.

Zest - His ex has been paying the mortage since he moved out but he paid it all the years they lived togeather. Well, he gave her the money to pay as she seen to the bills (he was earning alot more than her) and he recently found out that for over a year she was keeping the money for herself and not even paying the mortgage. She his all the letters from him. He didnt realise she had dun this until we looked at his credit report. She is a right piece of work! She has been renting the house out for a while now and will be making money from it so we are requesting that she keep it in leiu of some child support or buy the adonis out. She made out for months that he was no longer entitled to any of the house (as he did sign some tatty bit of paper when they first split to say she could have the house - but his head was all over the place and he just wanted away from the situation) but it turns out this bit of paper must of been some fake thing she concocted so the house is still half his. Ah Bin, I binge terrible on carbs to. Toda for dinna I have had a sausage roll and a ham baguette. I feel dead bloated and sluggish. I have been eating soooo many biscuits aswell.

Diva - Polishing her halo halo halo (in the style of Beyonce singing) haha. Keep at it and those punds will shift. Some people in the world are terrible - they need to move on with their lifes dont they! She hates me too and nothing I ever do for the kids will be good enough - she will always complain about something. All I care is that the kids love me and I just hope she is not filling their head with things. The 2 girls can be really clingy with me so I will know if she has been saying things when we eventually get to see them again.

Were off for a meal tonight. We found this lovley Itallians where you can get a 3 course meal for £11.50 per person so we going there tonight for an early valentine meal as we have promised ourselves we will both diet from Monday and be super good and get back to gym. I need to stop saying it and actually do it though! haha.

What are your plans this weekend girls? Bin will be packing and flying. What about the rest of you?

xxx

Gosh, that's a messy situation Kassy. Sometimes these things can drag on and on, but I hope the Adonis can get it sorted all out. The Italian sounds nice, and I love a good deal !!

We are getting loads of snow later, hopefully !! I love the white stuff !! 10 inches, or so the news just said !! Mr D is busy, as he was just invited to a string of important meetings...all in the UK, so we have been going backwards and forwards between our travel agent making the last minute arrangements!! Talk about last minute ! He goes Sun and is back Thursday evening for Valentine's Day, hehe !! ;) ( I was planning a homemade seven course taster menu style meal, I've been wanting to do one for ages, but I think I'll postpone that and go for something more simpler, in case his flight is delayed or traffic is bad, you never know!!) He's already feeling bad for being away and has promised me a lovely Dinner out, so I'm not complaining!! :)

Have a great weekend gals !!

Diva x

Diva. Your so loved up and romantic! Like newly weds, I CBA with all that fluff, I'm not madly romantic, think it comes from living with 3 men, aka hubby and my boys, that are now men. After picking up after them all the time, romance is far from my mind! Poor meee lol

Kassy, you and donny should know... Paper trails... Need them... How trusting to think a bitter ex can be trusted. He should pay mortgage direct. If he wants give kids money open account for them. With them in their names. How old are they??? always pay maintainence into a bank account.... Paper trails are proof x
I'm n a serious mood today lol
Oh Italian sounds v nice :)

Bin, have a fab time, bet the locals are soooo shocked when you speak Arabic! Look forward to your update on holiday :)

Yes what happened to Bella? is she still blogging? Maybe she got an offer and run off to America to be a fashion magazine editor?! Or maybe she just started eating carbs and doesn't want to come on here x or her Internet dates got her a man?!

Im still in dressing gown! Eeek! Terrible, I used to be up at 6:30 hope to be again at some point. Although I am really enjoying lounging it makes me feel like a slob. I'm off to my nans for coffee and cake later. Rock and roll lifestyle baby!!!!

Have great weekend :):):) x

Last edited:
Back