Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Diva... Piccy of snow? X
Really still find him fascinating?! That's so nice. My hub I find bit grumpy in his older years. once my boys leave I think I'm going to go and climb a mountin and walk the great wall of china. Work in a gorilla sanctuary and who knows what else?!
Funny thing is, I could but I prob never will x
My hub got good job, very professional. Me I'm fly by your pants type. It drives him mad that I'm not structured !

X

Happy Monday girls :)

Hiya gals !! Another pound off for me, taking me back to 70 lbs gone !!! So fingers crossed to staying here and dropping down below this, obviously! :D

Five stone of flab gone! This time I'm going to make sure I hide REAL well, so it can't "find" me AGAIN!! LOL !!!

How's everybody else ? I'm missing Mr D, I hate sleeping alone ...... :(

Roll on Valentine's Day evening, I've got me a hot date lined up !!! Hehe !! ( Mr D, of course !! )

Diva x

Diva... Omg 5st!!! Wow! I post off mob so never get to see stats. Also never update my own. Well done diva that's fab :)

Morning gals

Just a quick check in as still mega busy at work.

Diva - I hope the Adonis and I are like you and Mr D. You sound like yous have a great relationship. 5st is amazing, bet you feel like a diffrent person. Hahaha, i forget you love the snow. You should live where I live, we get loads in the winter haha. Wow, seven course taster menu would be amazing, but like you said, hard work and if he runs late it wont be the same. Let him wine and dine you in a restaurant instead - think of all the dishes you wont have to wash up haha.

Zest - The Adonis is terrible at organising things but I am like his own personal PA now and record and log everything. His mam currently pays her the child maintenance direct out of her bank - we give her the money - so atleast there is a trail for that. We have told her just to go to CSA though to keep everything in order. She has said we can have the kids again now so I think our letter to her solicitor has made her realise a few things. She cant keep witholding contact though or we will have to take her to court. We will see how things go this time. She was at her solicitors yesterday so just awaiting official response. Ooooooo, tea and cake hehe. Lush. I want some haha.

Just think, Bin will be longing around in the sun now hehe.

Day 1 of my re-start went well yesterday - 1190 clories and I even fitted in a 30 min brisk walk on my dinner break. Think we going to gym tonight. I am just goona take each day as it comes and be good and hopefully shift this last stone once and for all.

Have a great Tesusay guys and speak as soon as I have a mo to get back on line xxx

Morning :)
Kassy...Gosh sounds hard work and very confusing! But she has come round now she wants a night out. Stress is a nightmare when your trying to diet x

Diva, I had no idea you had lost 5 st!!!! That's amazing!!!!

Bins off getting golden, lucky lady ay x

Right I had Chinese last night as it was my sons bday. Didn't over eat but enjoyed it. Back to healthy today. Totm is a nightmare, docs given me some tablets to stop me bleeding to death! They are supposed to control the bleeding but I haven't noticed yet. Tmi sorry girls lol but no one else around so your getting all my morning moans x

Happy Wednesday :) x

Hi all

Zest - Ah bless ya, TOTM is awful and makes it sooo hard to keep on track. Do you crave chocky when its TOTM? I do terrible. Rant away me dear, I do all the time haha. Mmmmmmm, love chinease, what did you have? I love peking sauce stuff and schezuan. I love dipping prawn crackers in the chicken and sweetcorn soup too haha. Infact, I just adore all chinease food except sweet and sour haha.

Hope everyone else doing canny.

We have got the kids tonight. Yippeeeeee. Really looking forward to seeing them as its been 2 weeks. Its the little uns birthday and we got her a pandora style bracelet - its sooooooo cute. Not the real thing but looks lush. She is only 5. Got her a little make up set too - a real adults one so she feels dead grown up. Its just small but she will love it and it stops her borrowing mine to play with haha. Cant wait to give them to her.

I was good again yesterday - 1260 calories and done another brisk walk on my lunch break and also went to gym last night. Wont be going out at lunch today as its snowing AGAIN!

Over and out for now xxx

Morning peeps

Just a quicky, but another good day for me yesterday - 1370 calories. Would have been less but I did have a little piece of the little uns birthday cake haha. Other than that was good as gold.

Just on munching some shredded wheat with fruit for breakfast. Its lovley.

Well, for valentines night we will be getting hot and sweaty whilst carrying out some vigorous movements - yip, we going to the gym haha. We had our valentine meal Sunday night before we started our diets. Plus, with saving for wedding we a bit sking to be spending more money. The Adonis did suprise me with a lush card last night tho, even though we said we wernt getting each other them. I'll have to go grab him one when I fin work now haha.

xxx

Happy valentines :)
Kassy that was a great idea having meal on Sunday. Enjoy the gym tonight!
Diva, what do you have in store? Something romantic I get. I can't remember what, weren't you doing a nice meal for Mr D? Cos his been away?
I'm not doing much, I never go out on valentines. I used to be a waitress and always said I'd never go out on the busiest night of the year. I'm such a grump ATM lol...

Have a great night ladies. Wonder how bins doing? Catch you tomorrw x

Happy valentines day!

Morning all

Zest - I used to waitress too when I was younger in a posh hotel. It was great as the chef used to save me some of the deserts hehe.

Well, we didnt go to gym last night, we opted for a valentines meal instead but we done it on the cheap and gone one of the "two dine for ten pound" meal deals from Morrisons. It included a main to share, a side, desert and a bottle of wine so really good deal. We did get an extra bottle of wine though so I am a little fragile today haha. So i treated yesterday as a treat day and I had about 2070 calories which is okay I guess.

Have brought my trainers to work today so will go out for a walk at lunch time and hoping to get to the gym tonight and tomorow.

xxx

Morning Gals !!!

Mr D got back in time for our 'date', I cooked a nice meal, and we had "Lover's Kiss'' Cocktails !!! It was a calorie fest, but scrummy !!! It's funny but today I have a sort of food hangover, you know, that kind of stodgy feeling, like I'm hauling around a medicine ball in my tummy ! Yuk !!!
It was nice having a drink or two, but that's me back on the wagon until probably April/May, and I don't really miss it and definitely DON"T miss the sugar and calories, hehe!!

Zesty, I'm like you about going out to eat on Valentine's Day, all the restaurants do two or three sittings and I hate being rushed through a meal, plus a lot of places have a set theme menu for the evening and that annoys me too !! I'm a fussy old bird !!

We have a long weekend here this weekend ( Presidents Day), so Mr D and I are planning on some walking and a visit or two to our favourite Coffee shops, will probably do a meal out next weekend, as I think I'm going to feel full for days now !! He did get extra points for Valentine's Day, as he did buy me some lovely presents, gotta love Duty Free shopping, lol !!! :D

Have a great weekend !!

Diva x

Lovers kiss cocktails.... Lol whatever next?!
Your such a romantic diva x

Morning lasses

Have you all had a nice weekend?

Diva - Sounds like yous had a lovley Valentines. I have to ask - what is in one of those cocktails?

I am angry at myself today - I was good Friday, so so saturday and bad yesterday diet-wise. I felt so anxious about it I hardly slept last night. I am so hard on myself sometimes. I just feel like all the hard work last week will have been for nothing as I had a few dodgy days. But, onwards and upwards. I did lose 1lb last week so just hoping I didnt do any damage yesterday with my 3000+ calories and am back on the wagon today. Gonna try be dead dead good all week this week and aim for a 2lb loss this week to take me down to 11.3lb. Fingers crossed I can do it!

Watched an amaxing programme about penguins last night (the second part is on tonight) but now I want a baby penguin haha.

xxx

Morning Kassy, and all !!!

It's a very simple Cocktail Kassy, Champagne ( oh yeah !! ), Chambord Liqueur ( mmmm ) and then serve two frozen raspberries floating around in it, so they can "kiss". (I didn't dust them with sugar first and then freeze, neither did I rim the glasses ) They were delicious !!! We also had wine and beers !! Hehe !!

I got a STS this a.m, hardly surprising after the food and alcohol fest !! Oh well, off we go again, I'm aiming for a couple more pounds gone this Feb !! It's almost lunchtime here and Mr D wants egg muffins for lunch, so I may join him in one of those ( home made ones, lol, not MaccyD's !! ) , then it's Roast Garlic Chicken, scalloped potato bake, and organic roasted carrot and peas for dinner !! Yummy !!

Diva x

Morning gals

Diva - That dinner sounds scrumptious. My mouth is watering haha. STS is good considering you had a naughty day. Back on the wagon tho and you will lose a few pesky pounds by the time March comes. Awwww, that coctail sounds great - love how the rasberries can kiss hehe. Did you have your egg muffin?

I was good yesterday - 1350 calories and also went to the gym :)

xxx

Well done in getting to the Gym, Kassy !! Yep, I did have one Egg Muffin ( Mr D had two !! ) but it was prepared healthily, as much as I could, was delicious too. That's the good thing with cc-ing, no forbidden foods as long as you count them and control the portion size !! Back to my stricter during the week portions and exercise every day, if I can, then slightly more cals at the weekend, because I'm human, hehe !!

Diva x

Diva - I love how you have calculated your miles from walking from 2 cities. Thats such a good idea. Shows how far you have done. You are ace at motivating yourself for all the walking. I am with you on CCing. It allows for so much more variety. I'll stick with it the whole time.

I was pretty good yesterday - 1550 calories. Could have been better byt had a chrunchie bar (180 cals) after tea last night. I done another 30 min alk yesterday - I think I walk about 3 mile per hour. I need to get one of those pedomitors so i can see how far I am walking. Didnt go to gym lastnight but going tonight and 2moro and probally Saturday afternoon - so that will be 4 sessions this week. I tend to burn around 300 calries in the 45 min that am there.

Hoping to get on another 30 min lunchtime walk today so keep your fingers crossed that the rain stops xxx

Diva, your food sounds bloody marvellous !!!
Your going so well, have you added up your total milage??? Like a car lol will be few thousand?

Kassy, oh well done your back in 'the zone'
Try to stay there cos OTC hard to get back. I wish I loved the gym, I have tried very hard to fall in love with it. I just haven't got those feelings ;)

I got hen party this weekend and I am feeling sluggish and very fat. I look like a fat pregnant lady. Moan moan moan lol

Have a great day xxx

Back