Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Oh Gawd, Zesty !! Talking of 'mileage' makes me think of myself as a car !! Lol !! I may look a bit like an old banger at the moment, but I'm striving to become an stylish classic !! Vroom Vroom !! :D :D :D

Still, a few miles left on the clock !!!! ;) Hehe !!!

Talking of Hen Nights, I've been to crazy ones and refined ones, which type are you going to ? Have fun !! It's popular to like go abroad for a long weekend isn't it and "Hen " it up, lol !!!

Did you walk, Kassy ??? We'll make a "Diva " out of you yet, lol !! :D

Diva x

Hi gals

Sumit wierd must have happened here - I did come on here and type a post and it seems to have disapeared or not come on at all. Strange.

Zest - Where is the hen doo? Are yous getting dressed up?

Diva - I am slowley turning into you haha. Only day I missed for walk was yesterday as I had shin splints and they were killing me. I think I have started too fast and not eased myself into it. plus the walk I do is on a bit of an incline. Am sure I'll get used to it soon tho. Who would have thought you could get shin splits off walking - i thought it was off running haha. Have you had them?

I have remained good on diet but as yet dont feel any lighter so I gave the scales a miss this morning for fear of not seeing as much as a result I would like so will be as good for the next week and then get weighed. Hope to see am down to the really low end of 11.

On Wednesday I had about 1500 calories and yesterday I had about 1450 calories and went to gym last night too so I am doing everything I can to shift this last stone. Will got for a walk today too on my lunch break eventhough its freezing.

I'm off out for a meal tonight with the lasses but I am gonna chose as healthy option that is available coz want to remain being good this weekend.

Do yous have much plans this weekend?

Kids are stopping at ours tonight so we going to take them to see wreck-it-ralph in 3D at the pics. Then gonna squeeze a quick gym sesh in tomorow afternoon then am off to the wedding dress shop with my two maids of honour to get them measured for their dresses. Then tomorow night the Adonis and I are going to have a few drinks (i'll stick with vod and diet coke). The we will probally have a DVD day on Sunday.

xxx

Morning all

Hope you have had a good weekend.

I went out for tea with the lasses on Friday night and what a hoot it was. Has sore cheekbones haha. I was naughty tho and had some wine and vodka and went for mince and cobbler with chips. We all then went to the shop for chocolate after haha.

But I was expecting at least a 1-2lb loss as I was soooo good last week but i bloody gained 1lb. How the heck????? I am not going to let it get to me though and keep powering on through. I was okay on Saturday but then pretty bad again yesterday but back to being super strick from today. This week I am aiming for a few lass calories 1200-1400 a day and then see what the scales say at the end of this week.

xxx

Morning Gals !!

I wonder if Zesty survived the Hen Do ?? Hopefully, she'll report in soon !!! I wanna hear about the strippers !!! LOL !! If there were any !!! Hehe !!

Kassy, you and your tipples !!! I'm back to being tea total again, cos, I know one glass will lead to a bottle of Vino, and I really don't have the cals to spare on that !! Only special, special occasions for me now !! Sorry about the gain, bet you'll thrash that pound this week and a couple more if you stick with it. Our bodies ( ladies in particular, can be a right pain can't they ?? )

Mr D and I had a nice relaxing weekend, managed one walk, but it was a stroll, so I didn't count it, and I didn't wear a Pedometer, anyway ! We went to a couple of Open Houses near us, they are really popular here, the houses were quite nice, and in our area, so it was a good indication of what the property market is doing here. We don't plan to move from our TownHouse, but we like to get ideas on decor and how other people utilise space. One was a four bed with a study/ sewing room on the ground floor too, had a small fenced in garden, which we prefer, less work !! Lovely big kitchen with patio doors to the garden and one of those big kitchen islands !! A great double garage attached with one of those doors into the house from it ( actually lead into a utility room with a little Bathroom, this place was big! ) Plus, there was a driveway up with room for like three cars, too. It was on for around $300,000 about 198,500 GBP, approx.

We plan to go to around two or three of these Open Houses a month, just to keep an eye, plus it gives us tons of ideas for poshing up our place, lol !! I used to hate having to book an appointment with the Estate Agents, then going around a property with them, this is much more relaxed and you can turn up and just go around on your own ! Perfect !!

Kassy, are you moving after you get married ? Did you move into the Adonis' place ? I can't remember !!

Right, my exercise is done, I've updated my stats, it's time to get busy !! Lol !!

Diva x

Hi ladies

Diva - Wow, that house sounds amazing. You would never get anything here that size for that price. In the north east where I live you could get a new 4 bed build for around that but it wusnt be very big. In London you couldnt even get a 1 bed flat for that! What a good idea too 4 insperation for the home. I hate our house - we rent off the Adonis's sister. Its a tiny 2 bedroom house but its right in the centre of our town so ideal location just its teeny weeny and not done out very nice but we refuse to spend money on it as its not ours and we plan to move after wedding. We are working on improving our credit ratings but it will be years before we can get a mortgage so we plan to rent a nice new build or maybe look into rent to buy scheme where you rent but then can buy the house a few years down the line. Its awful living in a house you dont like but we'll be out of there soon enough and give the next place a bit TLC, even if we are renting, as we will be there for atleast 4 years I recon. We need atleast 3 bedrooms coz of the kids. Would you move if you seen a property you really wanted or you perfectly happy where you are? I need to take a leaf out of your book and stop with the boozy tipples. We are going to try not drink for the next few weeks so we will see how that pans out haha.

Zest - How was the hen doo? come on, spill! hehe.

Was so so calorie-wise yesterday - had around 1550. We like to watch the soaps on a Monday night so its back to gym tonight and I will got for a walk at lunch time too.

I really hope those scales move in the right direction this week or I will have to up my game. I am hoping by cutting out alachol for a few weeks it will give me the boost I need. Its soal destroying when you try hard and dont get the result you want.

On the plus side, I can just fasten my top button on my work pants so I must be losing something. I'll stick with it.

xxx

Morning all !!

I don't think we will move anytime soon, what with work commitments, we have to stay where we are. I still own a property in the UK, which I'm hanging onto for a few more years ( no mortgage, so it's part of my pension plans !! ) and any extra savings we had from the sale of our other UK property was invested in this home.

We would rather get a little second holiday home/investment here, but that will probably take a couple of years to sort out, if we do. Property is so cheap here, there is so much space, too, Mr D and I rattle around in this place ( spread over three floors and more room than we really need, but very good reselling potential when we do sell ) and I think this house is considered small here !!!

When we were house shopping here we saw some monster places in our price range !! Ones with a Home Cinema ! Two ensuites, plus a Jack n Jill, four car attached garages, Study, TV Room, Laundry Room, and finished Basement rooms with Pool tables, Gyms etc !! Crazy !!

No sign of Zesty yet, must have been a VERY good weekend !!!

Diva x

Diva - I was reading that post with my jaw hanging open haha. I would kill for a house like that. My plan is to win the lotto and buy one haha. You sound like you have a lovley home. Where is your UK home at? Always good to think about pension plans hehe.

Went on a canny walk last night and done 3 mile in 45 mins so thats good. Also good with calories - 1470. I feel like the weight is slowly melting off but just need to keep it up.

Zesty where are you - still hungover? hehe.

Hope Bin having a wonderful time.

xxx

Morning Kassy !! It just looks like us two on here posting away, eh ?? We can be the fabulous flab fighting duo !!! LOL !!!

My property is close to Zesty's neck of the woods, Berkshire, not anything amazing but in a "nice " area where people want to live and so holds it value very well !!

Well done on the walking and the cals, that's the winning balance isn't it, I'm sure you'll see a drop soon !!! Are you getting the Wedding jitters yet ??? Is there anything else left to organise for your big day ??

Diva x

Hi :) I'm still here! Just hectic.

Well done in your walk kassy, I'm on my phone and can't rember what else I just read, that's a sign of old age...

Diva, house sounds amazing! my house I sooo small! We bump into each other and hard to keep clean. So much in and out traffic in a small space. Your doing sooo well aren't you!:)

I had good weekend but Monday I was shattered. Slept in afternoon, lucky it was my day off. Tuesday was fine and worked today.
Then son picked me up and dragged me to harvester! But I was v good. No bread which is my downfall. And just healthy food. Washed down with glass of water.

Had a nice facial yesterday too. I love a pamper. If only I was a rich biatch I'd be in heaven, I'd have a hair and beauty salon in my home. Hairwash and facials and massage ect everyday lush!!!

Xxx

Hi Gals

Zesty - I was starting to think you were still in hangover hell haha. So you had a fab time? What did you get at Harvester? I have never been there. Did yous get dressed up for hen doo? My friend from work is going on her daughters hen doo this weekend and they all had to make outfits out of bin bags haha. We are just getting t-shirts printed for mine I think. Ooooo I love a nice facial too. They can just be so expensive and its not the same when you do it yourself haha.

Diva - The double duo hehe. Here to fight the flab and kick its butt!!! I keep waking up in the night with random wedding things going round my head but dont know why as we pretty much sorted. Just need cake sorted but we just gonna buy cheap ready made ones and tart them up with the help of friends and family. Its getting so close, I cant wait.

My hen doo will be May but did I tell you one of my maid of honours is pregnant? We just found out last week. One of my other good friends is too so now we just going to Newcastle for a drag show (as its only 20 min in taxi). Will be fab though.

Had a bit of a wobble on iet yesterday and had 1710 calories coz had some malteasers last night and didnt do any exercise (well, I did go on my 30 min walk so thats better than nowt i guess).

Mam making spicy butternut squesh for me today so we will be having that for tea then were gonna go on another walk tonight and I will also squeeze another 30 min walk in on my lunch today.

Now, I have to ask this question, but how come Branston beans are soooo much nicer then Heinz? haha. I have been having branston beans on toast and they are delicious compared to usual beans haha xxx

Yummy, I love Beans on Toast !! A real comfort food, though I've not tried the Branston ones !! Your Hen do idea sounds good , I would prefer a decent show, posh meal, drinks, Spa weekend type of ones now, rather than getting pi$$ed for a few days,but then I'm older now, and I think my Clubbing days are over !! Hehe !!

Hope you managed a walk, Kassy ? Today, was a super early start for me, 5.30 a.m so I squeezed all the exercise in by 8.am !! Better that way, so I don't find excuses !!

Nearly, Friday !!! Yay !! When are you weighing in Kassy ?

Diva x

I had a big post al ready to send and I lost it! Damn.
So here it is in a short version... At hen night went to a show. It was called Adonis! And Katie price new bf there. He is so goid looking and buff baby!
I'm going to de clutter a bit today, boring but feel much better afterwards.
Toying with an idea of getting some sort of sports equipment, diva, have you always used treadmill? Or did it sit collecting dust for ages?
I need to not have an excuse. Get up get on this excercise lark.
How's your gym thing going kassy? You seem to be doing well on your excercise ATM

Have a great day ladies:) x

Hi Zesty !! I never had my own Dreadmill in the UK, I used the ones at the Gym, many moons ago, of course. I did have a Stationary Bike years ago too, when everyone was Spinning crazy !!

The Dreadmill came about when I was staying in an Apartment Complex here which had a s****y 24 hr Gym, with lovely Dreadmills,and a great pool, so when I moved I really wanted to get my own. It folds up a bit, but is still big and hefty, and I can honestly say, I have used it since we moved to our current home. It used to be stored in a spare Bedroom, but now I have my own little Home Gym room off my Office, so there is no excuse now !!!

If I joined a Gym here, I would only end up just using the Dreadmill anyway, so it made sense to get my own, even though I have a kind of Love Hate relationship with it !!
LOL !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Ohhhhhh !!! Minimins does not like the word s.w.a.n.k.y !!!!

Diva x

Lol diva... I thought you were saying it was a shi"y gym x

Hello it's me again

I'm back haha

I love ducking and diving don't I ;)

I'm stil in the 17's but I haven't gone back to the 18's and since i have recently bought a puppy I have been walking a lot 2/3 times a day which is a big improvement for me I've lost 2lbs so hoping to keep it up

How are you all ?

Have I missed much :) xx

Elicia89 !!! Hellloooo !!! Nice to see you popped in for a chinwag !! Lol !! What type of Dog did you get ?? You'll be adding up the miles walking an active pooch !!

I'm trundling along at a slow pace, and still doing the walking. We've lost a few faces along the way, I hope they are just having a Blip and will be back on Minimins soon !! Got a STS this week, but I'll soon get past that !!

Diva x

I got a "Pom-a-poo" pomerian cross with a toy poodle she's tiny I walk her then when she gets tired she's light enough to carry :p

Stsis good least it's not a gain keep it up :)

Xxx

Attachments

• image-1552533043.jpg
    image-1552533043.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 29
Elicia, omg how cute is that dog?! That's a pic of your dog yes? Still a pup?

So I'm sort of healthy eating. That's it. No other news, apart from the sun is out! Yes diva! England still has the odd sunny day, it feels bloody marvellous x

Back