Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Haha Zesty !!! If the weather is good, you know that means no excuses for not getting out there and exercising !!! Lol !!

I don't think I want to go back to the damp and grey days of the UK. It rained every day except one when I was there last year ..... and that wasn't even in the Winter !!

Diva x

Hi gals

Just a mega mega quicky to say I am still here and just snowed under at work but as soon as I get a mo I will pop back on and read over the last few days posts and have a bit of a gossip. Just wanted to quickly pop on so you know I havnt gone AWOL haha.

Speak soon. Sooooooo much work to do. Grrrrrrrrr xxx

Your going for it diva, :)
I just read back about the house prices in USA, it's mad how my h houses are in south east.
Especialy our area diva. Yes England is very damp now, even in summer it rains loads of days. Have you found your ankles less puffy since loosing weight? Or will you have to have a hot day to see?

I'm trying hard ladies, but I'm hungry. It is not a feeling I'm used to!!!

Kassy I can't remember what you do? Work I mean?

Be good everyone x

Morning all

Thought I'd quickly pop on ere before I get stuck into work and bogged down.

Diva - Hahaha, I think I will join you on operation bingo wings coz I want to tone my arms for the wedding. I have promised myseld that from next week, gym sessions will consist more of weights and toning than cardio coz want me but, legs and tum tones up for Mexico, although I dont think my kangeroo pouch will ever tone up from all the weight loss. Wow, that apartment compex sounds lush. Hahahaha, love how minimins does not like the word s****y hehe.

Zesty - I was loviong the sunshine the other day too. It put a right sping in my step but now we back to gloomy old rain. Boooooooo. I work in an office but its a really full on admin role. I am always on the go and multi tasking like you wouldnt believe. I love it though and the weeks fly over. Plus I get really good pay for admin and the job is so varied. Amazing pension scheme too hehe.

Elecia - Great to see you back honey. Weve been a bit thin on the ground latley so its fab you have popped back to see us. OMG, that is the cutest puppy EVER!!!!! I want to steal him. You will have to keep posting lil pics of him on here so we can all make oooo eeeee aaaaaaahhhhh sounds about how adorable he is hahaha.

I got weighed on Saturday and was down to 11.1. Yey! So the sacles are eventually moving. Also, my work pants are getting big now which is a good sighn as I couldnt fasten them a few month ago! I have stuck to being 100% good during the week but tend to be crap on a weekend but atleast the weight is still coming off. I have been doing my walks too although wont get today cox of the rain :(

Bin must be due back soon is she?

Reet, am off to do some hard graft but will pop in again as soon as I can xxx

Happy Friday :)
It's my weekend off yay! So when I finish today I'm off till Tuesday night x happy days!

I'm doing v bad diet wise. Not stuffing my face just carb overload! Sluggish. Water retention!

I'm off out for mothers day, my oldest son booked something not sure what yet though. I think Italian. Yum x

It's a dull rainy day and it def makes you not want to do much but chill. Diva I envy you the nice weather, I don't like it hot, but as long as the sunshines I love it x

Have a great weekend, Monday I might have to start a very strict regime! Booooo! :(

Hi all

Zest - I love the hot weather. Enjoy your mothers day meal and make the most of the weekend if you starting a strict regime on Monday - get it all out your system. Enjoy your few days off too.

We have kids tonight, then tomorow morning I am taking them down my mams to get measured up for their dresses, then me and my mam going to choose a wedding cake, then I have to go to bridal shop with my 2 maids of honours to get them fitted for their dresses. Then Sat night the Adonis and I are going to try have a night off the booze for once on a weekend and go to the pics and look around the shops and go Pizza Hut. Then Sunday I should really try catch up on some housework and a bit exercise.

Lashing down today so no walk for me.

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Zest for life - yes Hun she's 15 weeks , that's what I'm doing eying healthy too that's it ,

Happy mothers to everyone mums or not :) xxx

Elicia, will he get much bigger?

Happy Monday ladies :)
It's cold here and windy. Brrrr! I'm going to be good today and see if I can eat healthy. If I can not then it might be shakes again. But going to try with food first.

I keep waking at about 3am and end up going downstairs as I can't get back to sleep. You ever get that?

Have a good day x

Hello everybody !! Did we all survive another weekend ?? Mr D and I were trawling through some furniture showrooms this weekend, even did a couple of hours at Ikea !! ( soo busy at the weekends, obviously !! ) Getting some inspiration, hopefully, we are planning on changing our office around and buying some new sofas for our lounge, plus I want some display solutions ( cabinets or some new bookshelves ?) Certainly, felt like I'd walked a few miles after we had done all that !!

Lost a pound, so am now 188 lbs, even though I had a sticky Cinnamon Bun this weekend and a very nice frozen yoghurt icecreamy thing !! Yummy !!

Back on it today, busy day, but will squeeze in some exercise somehow !!!

Zesty, I sleep quite well, the only time my sleep does suffer is if I am having a problem with my dodgy leg and am taking meds for it, I get nightmares for a couple of days and then it settles down, but of course it wakes me up and then I have to get up !! Lol !! Have you changed any meds or tried anything new that might be interrupting your sleep pattern ??

Diva x

Morning all

Zest - I know loads of people who have bad sleep patterns, it must be awful. The Adonis does quite alot. I only suffer from it when I have too much on my mind. Maybe if you just lay there you will go back to sleep, rather than get up and wake up even more? Have you started your healthy eating? Good luck. You can do it!

Diva - Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Did you see anything you liked? yey, another pound in the right direction. You are doing fab!

Elicia - Awwww, will she get much bigger? I have been meaning to ask you if you could reccomend some nice makeup (foundation) for my wedding day - something that will look natural but stay put. Also, can you reccomend a good eyebrow kit - you think I should uses a stencil and powder? I currently use a power and no stencil. Any tips for my wedding make up would be fab hehe.

Well, I am down to the 11st mark. Yippeeeeee. Just half a stone to go! Havnt been to the gym much so need to step that up but will now focus more on weights to tone up. Also, havnt been on my 30 min power walks for almost a week as been so busy and weather pants so will start that again today too.

xxx

Hey girlies :)

Elicia are you a make up artist then??? Just kassy asking make up advice?!
Kassy is so bloody gorgeous bet she will look lush on her wedding day! But don't tell her I said that, she might get big headed!!! Lol

So, diva, you'll be a skiing little thing by summer, twitt twoo!!! Mr d will be me r!!! R stands for randy!

How is everyone? All good I hope. I'm sort of ok, my thyroxine kicking in so I'm a big more zesty lol

Think the sun being out helps even if it is freezing outside.

Catch up tomorrw I just finished work... Have a good eve x

Morning chickadeeeeees

Zesty - Awwwwww, thats so nice of you. I promise to post up lots of pics after the big day so you can see all. I am pretty sure E;licia is a beaty therapist (or something along them lines). She used to do a great beaty blog. So we all know who to go to for beauty tips haha. I am soooo them same, if the sun i shining I am happy as larry, even if it is still on the chilly side. Sun just makes things seem so much better. If I lived abroad I would be a constant grinner and be smiling and happy all the time haha.

We had the kiddywinks for tea last night (as we do every wednesday) then had a nice chill out eveninmg watching 24. have yous seen it? It was on Sky One a few years bag. Its soooo gripping, we love it. cant wait ti watch another few episodes tonight when we get in. The Adonis is treating me to a meal out tonight to say thank you for all I have done with the kids and the nightmare of an Ex! We going to a lovley little Itallians where we went on out first ever Valentines date 2 years ago. So I will treat tonight as my treat night but wont be too bad as I will have bruschetta to start then probally opt for pasta in a tomato sauce.

Hoping to get on my walk again today. Went out yesterday evethough it kept snowing haha xxx

Morning gals !! Mmmmm, Italian food, love it !!! Have a lovely meal Kassy !! I'm planning a major cleaning blitz tomorrow, as we are planning to pick up some of our new furniture on Saturday, mainly the storage solutions, I mentioned before, but I don't see the point of putting all this stuff in the house before I've blitzed it !! Lol !! So will be burning double calories tomorrow, yay !!!

I meant to ask you Kassy, did you sort out your flowers, etc ??? And are you keeping your dress a secret from the Adonis until the big day?? It's getting so close, even I'm getting excited for you !!! Hehe !!

Happy Thursday !!!

Diva x

Diva.... That was skinny little thing
Not skiing
Spell check grrrr

Hello Ladies

Have been lurking and keeping up with your posts for a while have lost my way with the diet big time and really do need a good kick up the backside otherwise I shall be watching the scale dial keep going up.

Had a good holiday got back 3 weeks ago.

Glad you are all ok will do a proper catch up later.

Bin xx

Morning gals

Welcome back Bin - You will have to tell us all about your holiday when you get a mo. Its so hard getting back on track after a holiday but dont be hard on yourself as it takes weeks to settle back in but you will. Did you come back with a lovley tan?

Diva - Ooooo, a good spring clean makes you feel all lovley inside haha. Clean house - clean mind as they say. I am desperate for a clean in my house. Am gonna put some time aside for next weekend I think. Oh yeah, got my flowers all sorted. Here is the link so you can all see them - WEDDING FLOWERS PACKAGE BROOCH BOUQUET, BRIDESMAIDS, BUTTONHOLES, CORSAGES | eBay. The ones in the pic are white but I am opting for ivory. They were a bargain at £168 (not exactly sheap but a good price as far as wedding flowers go). Plus the sparkle on them matches my dress. Yeah, I am keeping my dress secret from the Adonis, although I have alreday let slip that I am wearing a vale. I seriously cant wait now haha.

Itallian meal last night was lush. We shared our starters - crispy chicken wings and potato skings with spicy cheese and garlic mayo and for my meal I got aribiatta. Its one of my fave itallian disches and am lucky as its probs one of the healthiest pasta dishes you can get haha. It had just the right amount of chilli in. I could eat it again now haha. As it was treat night we also got some sweets but I opted for a bag of jellies as no fat in them. The Adonis got a share bar of Areo and scoffed the lot haha. So my calories yesterday were just over 2000 which isnt so bad for a treat day. Now I have had by treat day it means I have to try be reasonably good this weekend. Grrrrrrrrr.

My work pants are getting bigger still and people are commenting more on the weight loss so am doing sumit right. The Adonis cant believe how quick its coming off - goes to whow what a 30 min walk a day can do and stick to around 1300-1600 cals!

Cant believe its friday again. Have a great weekend everyone and I will catch up with you all next week xxx

Hi all

Have you all had a great weekend?

We had a right boozy night on Friday and a few drinks on Saturday but I wasnt too bad food wise, but then yesterday I had quite a few treats but am not gonna fret as scales said I was down to 10.13 on Saturday morning. I know I need to step up the exercise now though if I want to keep loosing as I dont think I will be able to shift this last half a stone by diet alone.

xxx

Hi girlies!!

Got a STS this week, at this stage the weight loss is so slow, it's just a case of keep going !! Mr D is hoping that his check up this week ( for his back injury ) will mean he can start walking again ( with me, at the weekends, he walks around normally, lol !! ) so we can get back to our nice strolls !! Plus, I could do with some more exercise at the weekends as really at the mo, I am only really exercising M to F.

Making Veggie Burgers tonight, serving them with healthy chips, and salad !! Yum !!

C'mon back Bin !!! We miss ya !!! And I agree with you about how the scales will start to climb, always does with me, when I relax too much .... The joys of dieting and exercising !!!

Diva x

Back