Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Bin!!!! I am totally not focused, but I find if I stop coming on here I loose it even more. We know your there!!! Just come back, you'll get focused again soon. I am doing sooo bad ATM but jay jo we all havd slip ups. Mine just last for years!

Kassy your doing well hun, whoop whoop you go girl! Nothing like getting married to get focused!

Hey diva:) how's things? I've not read up properly so I'll pop in your thread check you out x

Mornin all

Yes Bin, come back, we are all here to support you and we all have our bad weeks/months. Like I say, it takes ages to get back in to a healthy routine after holidays but you will find your way again.

Diva - Hope Mr D's back is okay and you can go on your walks again. Its nice going for a walk with the other half, we always do when the weather is okay. Mmmmmm those burgers sound fab. Sounds like a proper delicious healthy meal. I love meals that are helathy but where you feel like you are having something naughty. We love weight watchers curry with weight watchers chips. STS are a bugger when you have been good but when you have been dieting for so long STS are inevitable. I think I will be seeing alot of STS for a while, or atleast until I step up the exercise.

Zesty - Dont speak to soon, I had a bit of a wobble last night, but nothing too mahor - 2 hob nobs and 3 small packs of chew sweets, but it did up my calories for the day to 1920. When you have been good for pretty much 4 weeks solid the motivation starts to wane haha. Could do with a week off soon to re-set but i'll see how I go.

The weather here has been terrible again - snow snow and more snow, so no walks on my lunch for me. The Adonis and I have made a pact to get back to the gym next week too so hopefully that will spur more weight loss on as I know it ill really slow down now.

Ive got a few things coming up this week which may slow my diet down - meal on Friday night with the Adonis and the kids, then family meal with my mam, aunty and cousins on Saturday day then family night at the Adonis's sisters on saturday night which will involve lots of alcahol and nibbles. Then if am rough on Sunday I know I will want a fry up haha. Maybe a few days off is what I need though then be all focused again from Monday. We'll see. I just dont like the anxious feeling I get when I have a few days off. Silly but true.

Annyhoo, better get to work but will check in later.

PLEASE COME BACK BIN!!!!!!! hehe xxx

Morning gals

Just ordered my dress for my birthday bash next week. What do you think? ...
image1xl.jpg
I have always wanted a lace dress so thought why the hell not. They done it in green, electric blue or red which I would have loved but I thought as we going for a meal first black is a lot more slimming and you can see less lumps and bumps haha. I'll have my fat suite on underneith though hahahah.

I was so so on my diet yesterday - 1650 calories. Hoping to get out for a walk today as it seem to have stopped raining/snowing but its really freezing but I think I will grin and bear it. Really looking forwrad to getting back to gym next week to tone up.

xxx

Twit bloody twooo girl!!!!
Sexy dress x

Haha, thanks Zesty :)

You know what it is, models on websites modeling these clothes always look amazing but in real life can you imagine how skinny they would actually look! I take curves anyday. Just hope dress looks as good on me still though haha xx

Morning gals

Its absoloutley freezing here today and guess what... more snow on the way. Have any of you had snow as its supposably hitting most parts of the UK quite bad.

My dress has come. Quickly tried it on in the loo at work and fits great but in clingy dresses I get that 'square hip look' where your hips look square rather than curvacious so am hoping my control pants will sort that lumpy bit out! Then it will look fab. Just need a new bright red lipstick to go with it as the Adonis lost mine last time we were out. Hahaha, just realised how wrong that sounds - he had it in his pocket for me, not because he borrowed it for himself hahahaha.

Diet so so agaion yesterday - had chippy tea but opted for a pitta wrap with salad and chips and garlic sauce. I gave some of my chips away. Had a few sweets after too. Yesterday calories were around 1600. We have had a bit of an 'upped' week this week when it comes to calories but sometimes is does you good. Then I am gona try a few low calorie days next week ready for birthday meal and night out next Sat.

Were taking kids to Pizza Hut tonight then am out for a meal tomorow but I'll try choose quite good and not go OTT.

Do you all have many plans this weekend?

xxx

Hey ladies :)

Kassy I got no plans. I'm off though which is just fab in itself so prob not catching up and lots of chilling.
Lol the square hop look I get ya girl!!!
Pizza hut is so good now, the salads are really nice just mind the pizza cals, taste great though their pizzas yum!

Right bin!!!! Wtf are you?' get your sorry butt back on here we miss you!!!!!

I think diva is smooching as hub back isn't he? Wow she is so loved up still it's so nice.

Wowza Kassy, you'll look fab in that dress !!

I am planning to buy yet more storage this weekend, and we are still arranging the new furniture, Mr D decided to put recess lighting in his display cabinets, so that's fiddly work, plus the glass doors have been a nightmare to hang.... can't wait until it's all done !!!

We are going to catch up with some movies on Netflix, we have been meaning to watch, so that'll be a lazy Sunday afternoon, no doubt !!

Diva x

Happy Monday everyone... NOT haha. Hate Mondays.

Yes Bin, get ya lil butt back here!

I'm just chomping on a bacon sarni as am still rough from a boozy weekend haha. Hopefully it will pull me round and make me feel like working haha.

Diva - Just think when you got all your storage sorted and ya new furniture up and done how fab the house will look. It will be worth the agro in the end. What films did you end up watching on Sunday?

Zesty - Did you enjoy your chill out weekend? Yeah, I love the salad at pizza hut too. Lovley and fresh.

I have lost 1lb this week (now 10.12) which is great considering I had a slightly higher calorie week. I opted for 11" thin base vedgie pizza at pizza hut but left 2 slices so I wanst too bad really.

Then for meal on Saturday I got mince and dumplings which was truly scrumptious.

I tried my dress on with my control dress slip thingy underneith but to be fair its not the best underslip to pull me in so didnt look that streamlines but I am going to get some control top black tights from Primark as they work a treat. So hopefully I will get to wear my dress after all. If the tights dont work I will just end it back to ASOS where I got it from.

I think today is going to be a long day. Booooooo xxx

Happy Monday! I love Mondays! No joke my fav day.

Kassy your in the 10st bracket, well done :)

Where's bin??!!!

Diva did you get everything sorted? Busy weekend it sounded x

I'm starving...... Booo!

Just a quick post as got to crack on with the hum
Drum of housework and laundry yuk x

Morning Gals !!

Can you believe it's snowing here !! This weather is crazy, hehe !! So I won't be walking outside so I'm popping on the Dreadmill in a while, before I think of a good excuse NOT to !!! Lost another pound, at this stage I don't think I'm ever going to see like 2 to 3 lbs losses per week unless I like stop eating ( not going to happen !! ) and up the exercise to like 8 hours per day ( not happening !! ) hehe !!

Must have burnt a few calories what with moving furniture around, putting new stuff together and sorting out loads of big cupboards ( we have a few of those walk in closets which are HUGE !! ) I'm hoping to finish it off this evening, it needs another dust ( that fine dust went everywhere , grrrr !! ) and a hoover, not to mention just how many bin bags of rubbish I've hauled outside this a.m ( it was outside by like 6.15 a.m, our Bin Men like to keep us on our toes, shouldn't complain really, they are very reliable and come around twice per week !! )

Well done on that one pound gone Kassy !! Same as me, SNAP !!!! Lol !!

We ended up watching The Mist and Face/Off, didn't have as much time as we thought left due to all the sorting out !! Grrr !!

Happy Monday Gals !!!

Diva x

Evening Girls,

I am back 6lb heavier:eek: sorry went AWOL for a while, lost my way completely, but have given myself a stern talking to and I know I can get back on track with the help of you lovely girls. I stayed the same last week which meant that I had reined it in a bit, hopefully will get back on track. Finding it difficult at the moment, but keep telling myself I can do it. Wish the weather would warm up so can get out for some walks and get back into the jogging, am a fair weather walker/jogger:) have got a treadmill but dont enjoy that as much it always seems such a chore.

Kassy love that dress, is your birthday this Sat. Bacon sarnis love them with plenty of mustard on.

Zesty Hows you, did you get all your house work done? Dont like house work especially ironing.

Diva You sound busy busy busy with all your furniture buying, sorting and moving.

Have a good Tuesday, it's lovely being back Bin xx

Hi everyone

Bin - Lovley to see you back. Hey 6lb isnt too much to worry about and you will have that back off in no time at all. I am praying for the weather to warm up too as I havnt been able to get on my 30 min lunch time power walks becuae of the snow!

Zest - I am chuffed to bits getting back into the 10st bracket but now the hard part is keep losing and not letting it creap back up. How come Monday is your fave day? Friday is mine haha.

Diva - I love Face off. One of the best films ever! Weather horrendous here to. Where has Spring gone?

I had a bit of a bad day diet wise yesterday. I think its because I feel so run down. I do today too. And the weather dosent help. Feel all snotty and got a stuffy head and feel shattered. I am gonna try be good for next few days though as am off out on Thursday night for a birthday meal and again on Saturday for my big birthday meal. Its my actual birthday on Thursday so the Adonis and I are going for a quiet meal with just the two of us and some vino. Then Saturday there are 17 of us going to the best chinease restaurant you have ever tasted. Then into Durham for drinks.

Then we defo defo defo getting back to the gym next week as its 12 weeks till the wedding and I know you can tone up alot in 12 weeks if you put your mind to it. Hopefully the weather will improve too and I can get back out on my walks.

Well, better get to work xxx

21 again this week, eh Kassy ??? Hehe !! I love going out for big celebration meals, just so nice !! Mr D and I would probably end up in our fav Italian restaurant, yum !!

It's bright and sunny here today, managed a good walk along by the creek nice and early this a.m.

Bin is back !!! Woop !! Woop !! You'll shake off those pounds soon enough, so glad you are back !!

Diva x

Morning all

I seem to be having another higher calorie week again this week. Just hope I dont have a gain this week or i'll be gutted. I had 1720 calories last night. With the birthday celebrations, Easter and meals out its gonna be too hard to stick to diet so am gonna relax for a few days (but not go OTT) and get back to being strict come Monday.

Send the bright and sunny weather over here Diva! I am hoping to get out on a walk this lunch time. Its still freezing but just pray the snow keeps away. Its been snowing on and off for over a week now.

Popping to the metro tonight to get some control top tights in the hope they streamline me for my little black dress and pull my kangeroo pouch in. Its such a shame that after all the hard work to lose 4 and a half stone that I am left with a mammys apron. I actually look like I have had kids. But I suppose you cant put your body through all that without it having some effect. I have hardly any stretch marks tho which is a bonus i suppose.

Have a great day everyone and will check in tomorow xxx

Afternoon ladies

Eventually got out on a walk today. Its still cold but no snow showers. feel great for it. Missed my 30 min power walks as I havnt ben able to get out in over a week.

Yesterday was ok caloriewise - approx 1650.

Probs having a few days off now but like I say will not go OTT or I will feel guilty and that gets me down.

Got my control tights from Primark last night. They great for £3.50. Just need to get all my accessories tomorow when me and the Adonis go for a look round the shops then i'll be all ready for Saturday. I'm still not as slim as i'd like to be in my dress but I think thats just coz I will always compare myself to my old size 8/10 self from years ago. I just have to accept that my body shape has changed and am a bit more curvier now but just embrace it. Act confident - look confident - feel confident!!!!! hahaha.

What are all your plans this Easter then?

Hope you all have a lovlet Easter and speak next week xxx

Kassy I bet you look amazing! Post a pic of the new sexy you!

Bin great to have you back, just getting Easter pit of the way then I have go try harder! I'm
Hardly even trying ATM

Diva, you got any 5 course meals planned?
How's the weather over there now?

I've got work sat but apart from that I'm having a sort out and visiting friends and hope to chill.

My youngest is off to Austria tomorw! Skiing, so looks like needed for last minute stuff and help pack!

Have a great weekend girls x

Hi gals !! Did you survive Easter, who's going to confess to the odd Easter Egg or two, lol ??

Luckily for me, Easter Eggs are not really popular here, so none for me. Actual Easter baskets ( filled with gift-y type things ) are huge here, and, of course, Easter Egg hunts,etc.

Did have a yummy big home cooked meal, and a slice of Cheesecake though !!! Eeek !!! Probably explains my STS this week !! Got to stay positive and focused, with such tiny weight losses at the moment ( a few pounds per month !!) or I'll go crazy !! ( Well crazier, lol !! )

I wonder how Bin is doing ?? Come on Bin, keep us updated !!!

Diva x

Diva, yum to cheesecake! I stuffed face with banoffie pie yum x
I'm not a choc person really although totm I go crazy for it. For few days only then not bothered by it.

Right I'm on first day of cd, bloody starving I am. I've done so much housework and that's making
Me feel better, needed doing , Hoover under beds etc.,. Dusty! Disgusting really to think we breathing that in.

Bin I'm heaviest I ever been. Just get back on here. We miss you x

Kassy how you doing?

Btw I had huge roast as well as banoffie pie.
Was awesome!!! X

Hello Girls,

Not a great lover of Easter Eggs, chocolate always seems to have a strange taste. I had a twirl bar which was lovely savoured every mouthful yummy!! We had lovely roast lamb for dinner and then apple strudel and ice cream eeeek it was soooo nice.

Back to healthy eating again today have not weighed in for 2 weeks as I know I will get disheartened, so I thought I would leave it maybe another week and then get on those pesky scales for a sneaky peak I am more focused now.

Have got to get out and do some hill walking as it is the 26.5 mile sponsored walk I do every year in 6 weeks, its not the length of the walk that gets me but some of the hills are killers. Have signed up to do the Great South Run again in Oct, gives me a goal to aim for.

Zesty It is a lovely feeling when the house has been done top to bottom, not a job I like doing but really nice when you can sit down with a cup of coffee and know every where is spick and span.

Diva It is so hard to remain focused when you only lose small amounts or sts but I think we get to a point when it does not matter what we do the weight is slow coming off. You have done so well Diva.

Wonder how Kassy's birthday went bet she had a great time.

Day off tomorrow got to go and find an outfit for wedding evening party on Sat this rate I shall be going in jeans and jumper!! Hopefully will find something.

Bin xx

Back