Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Wow Bin, that is some will power not weighing in for a few weeks. I don't think I could do that, my once a week is about right for me at the mo. I know a lot of Minimin-ers struggle with this and I can understand how obsessive it can get. I'm almost in the mind set now to just think about it as a monthly loss.

I'm having Cheddar and Onion Melt tonight for dinner ( was extra good to fit it in today, as I really fancy some bread, and I rarely eat it these days so when I do, I treat myself !! ) Mr D is getting Sweet n Sour Pork with rice, hehe !! Can't wait for dinner, I'm hungry now !!

Diva x

Afternoon,

Looks like I will be going to the wedding party in jeans and a jumper:mad: could not find anything that liked and if I did like something they did not have it in my size, I hate clothes shopping when you are looking for something specific, I shall have a good old mooch through my wardrobe see if I can find some little gem I had forgotten about! One of my friends has a dress agency so may give her a ring, she has some lovely vintage things but they can be a bit pricey.

Diva that cheese and onion melt sounds yummy how do you make it. We have got SW chop suey tonight.

Hello tekniicolor Chocolate is one of my downfalls love it, mind you I have a very sweet tooth anything for a sugar fix!! Well done on the daily jog do you have a treadmill or do it on the roads? I really must start jogging again as I feel so good after a run am just waiting for the weather to warm up.

Bin xx

Hi gals

Just a quicky from me as totally overloaded at work and have like a million things to do.

Birthday was fab. My hair looked lovley and I felt great in my dess. Felt like Cheryl Cole haha. Gutted I didnt get any piccies tho. Its nice going out and feeling a million dollars for a change. Then we just continues drinking for the rest of the weekend pretty much. felt flat as a fart when I came back to work on Tuesday but thats what happens when you have days on the alcahol. Diet not been the best the last few days but on Monday morning was down to 10.11 but bet am not there now haha.

Still havnt got back to gym - just so much on at the mo but we gonna try our bestst to make it a routine from Monday (I keep saying that every wek haha). And now weather improving can stary my 30 min lunch time power walks again.

Hope you are all well and had a great Easter. I will try catch up proper soon xxx

Morning gals

Just another quicky as still bogged down with work.

Jumped on scales this morning and up 3lb. yeiks. So 11st now. I know I have been a bit lax since Monday but surley not worth a 3lb gain. Back on the strict wagon come Monday and exercise needed. Until them am gonna have a few more lax days and enjoy myself as sometimes a break does the world of good. Plus everyone saying I shudn't lose anymore now as slim enough so pressure off in a way as dress also fits so few more days wont hurt! (Famous last words haha). Seriously tho, come Monday no more sweets on a night and a good few weeks of being super strict again!

If I dont get a chnace to pop back on today - hope you all have a good weekend.

xxx

Morning all

Hope you have all had a nice weekend. Thought I would jump on here before I get stuck into another busy day here.

Not alot to report from me - boozy night on Friday night with the Adonis, suffered all day Saturday and even into Sunday and now full of cold haha.

Scales said I was down to 10.7 on Sunday morning but I know that is not an accurate reading as when you have been rough off alcahol the scales always say you alot less. Not even sure my scales are working correctly either as how can I be 11st on Friday and 10.7 on Sunday! Think need new ones.

Wish Spring would hurry up and come along. Am sick of this cold weather! xxx

Hiya Kassy !!

Happy Monday !! I hope you can knock that cold on the head quickly !! That's one of the problems I hate about alcohol too, the false results you get with it on the scales. Used to drive me mad !! Now I've cut most of the booze out, I'm much happier with less bloating and crazy readings on the scales. Also, as an older ( not necessarily wiser, lol !! ;) ) lady, I can report that Hangovers get much worse with age !! :eek: AND that's with even drinking much less than I did in my twenties !!

Does the Adonis suffer with Hangovers too ??

Lost another pound, glad to see any loss, however small !!! We are expecting some great weather here this week, the temps are going to be in the mid 70s, so can't wait, I love the heat !!

Diva x

Hey ladies :)

Diva and her weather updates! You should post your pic of the lake up on here diva it looked do pretty x

Kassy 10-7 even if it's not a definate correct weight is a boost to see ay?!

I'm with diva on the drinking stuff. I can't drink a fraction of what I used to be able to. Also takes me days to get over it.

Morning gals

Zesty - Yeah seeing that reading on the scales is a massive boost but its also lead me to be rather lax in my diet this week haha.

Diva - Send the sunshine over here too please haha. Tempratures are starting to get better here too and said on news its gonna be 21 degrees come Sunday but thats down south. It will still just be 10 here :( I cant wait for the summer. i love the warm weather too.

I know what yous mean, my hangovers are getting worse the older I am getting. Sometimes I am fine but other times sick as a dog the next day and it does linger for days. The Adonis is the same as me but he can handle them a bit better than me. I literally feel like am dying sometimes (but not too often or I wudnt bother carrying on drinking haha).

My diet has been a bit naff this week. Not OTT but averaging around 2000 calories a day. On Tuesday night we went to my dads to discuss wedding stuff and had a chinkeys. It was lush but I did polish off a bottle of wine too so that was a very calorific day. I was also rough all day yesterday off the wine haha. Not good drinking on a school night. I dunno how I used to drink every night of the week (remember that Diva? - when I was on the vod and take aways everynight? - how far I have come eh). Annyhoo, am having another 'relaxed' week. Will get on scales tomorow morning and make sure I havnt done too much damage then its full steam ahead come Monday.

Have you all heard about this new diet everyone seems to be doing - 2 days on and 5 days off. For 2 days you eat 600 calories and for the other 5 days you have 2000 calories. Supposed to be good but I dont think I could manage on 600 calories for 2 days. I think it would lead me to over eat.

It will be 10 weeks on Friday till the wedding so i need to get my head in order and start some exercise too. Its hard when you not in the mood though but i must get my self in the mood ready for Monday! xxx

Hello Girls,

Wow Kassy only 10 weeks until your wedding soooo exciting, it seems to have come round so fast. Getting in the exercise mindset is so hard at times I don't think this cold weather helps, as all I want to do when I get home from work is snuggle down in front of the fire. I did go out for a walk on Sunday as it was a lovely day and Mr Bin was working for part of the day.
Have heard of that diet but I know I could not do it, I would end up binging.

Diva and Zest I am the same can not drink anything like I used to, I end up falling asleep!! Can remember when I worked on a ship there were times I would go to a party on board then get changed and go straight to work the following morning, no way I could do that now.

Mr Bins nephew got married last weekend, it was nice catching up with his family who came to the Island for it, we met Mr Bins great niece she is only 11 weeks old and adorable a really pretty baby.
It was his nephews first marriage but her second, she wore black, she looked lovely and the dress was stunning but I thought a strange colour choice. The theme was black and an orangy red.

Any of you got anything exciting planned for weekend? Have got work Sat morning then over to Southampton for football in afternoon. Mr Bin working some of Sunday so may go out for a walk if the weather is ok with my son as his girlfriend is away this weekend.

Have a good weekend Bin xx

Morning people

Bin - Wedding sounded lovley - Black is a very diffrent colour for a wedding dress but saying that, you can get wedding dresses in every colout under the sun these days. I suppose the day is all about what you want and not as traditional as they used to be. Yes, weather dosent help when it comes to exercising. I think the warmer weather is on the way so I will defo start next week and really try to focus coz I do great when I am focused. Wow, you worked on a ship - what doing? Tell us all.

I am in total binge mode today. I have a temprature to and full of cols still and I always over eat when am not 100%. I am going to have a few foody days and really start to concentrate from Monday. I have to! I do feel anxious though when I over eat but I just cant stop at the mo. I always have a few weeks like this then go back to being good. But when I get it back off this time I ned to keep it off for the wedding and stop going up and down so much. Need to be careful not to lose too much tho as dress wont fit and people say you tend to lose a few weeks leading up to a wedding anyway with all the stress.

Oh, got weighed this morning and was 10.13. A long way from the 10.7 I was on Sunday but like I said - I was rough off the drink and had not eaten since Friday afternoon hence the low low weight which I knew wasnt a true reading but its still gutting to have gone up to 10.13. I think I will have to set myself some mini challanges from Monday - whos with me?

I am at my freinds tonight - we getting a take away and a few of us will have a few vinos but the two preggers ones will be on the fruit juices haha.

Then I am planning on a spring cleaning weekend.

What do you all have planned? Whatever it is hope yous have a great one and will speak after the weekend xxx

Just me again.

I cant stop eating today and its making me feel terrible but am in one of those proper binge modes. Dunno why, just struggeling at the mo. It seems to be when I have been good for weeks on end I end up having a week or so where I cant stop eating. My anxiety levels are now out the roof. So I thought I would pop back on here to write down to mini goals as that always helps me re-focus and when Monday comes I can really go for it. I am really very much an all or nothing person and when I say all I mean ALL haha. Cant believe and binging. Annoyed with myself!

MY DIET RULES:

1. No more than 1400 calories a day Monday - Friday (aim for 1200 - 1400)
2. Be reasonsable on weekends (Sat - Sun) - No more than 1800
3. Exercise almost every day - even if its a 30 min power walk but aim for as much exercise as possible
4. No food after 7pm
5. Weigh in once a week

GOALS:

1. Reach atleast 10.10 by hen doo (18th May)
2. Reach atleast 10.7 by wedding (21st June)

STARTING MONDAY! I can do this... AGAIN! haha xxx

Just a quickie,
Kassy it's this crap dull weather!!!
Bin you worked on a boat? Your full of suprises you are a dark horse!
Hey diva, :) enjoying the sunny USA ... Boring lol

I'll catch up properly later. X

I started insanity. It's a killer!

Morning all

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

I have ate soooo much crap and draink so much strawberry cider (which is stupidly high in calories) but hoping I have got the binging out of my system now and ready to start all fresh again today. Was too scared to get on the scales this morning as worries it would just make my anxiety worse if put on even more weight so I'll wait a week or two before I hop on again.

Elm - What is insantity. I heard someone on about it the other day. Ive still got the 30 day shred DVD in the house - unopened! haha.

Zest - I agree, when weather pants my eatoing is pants. Seems to be improving now though so plenty walks for me and healthy eating.

Hope the rest of you are all okay. I'll hop on tomorow to let you know how am getting on xxx

Morning Gals

Well I managed to be good yesterday - 1250 calories. This is what I had...

Cereal (200 cals)
Yoghurt (100 cals)
1/2 tin tuna, sweetcorn and 1 slice of bread (crust bit - thick) (300 cals)
Oven chips, beans and spicy chicken nuggets (kids portion) (650 cals)

I also went on a 30 min power walk.

Just gotta keep this up a few weeks them an back to maintaining phase and toning up.

xxx

Hi girls, I'm just popping into say hello.
I'll catch up later x have a great day :)

Hiya Zesty !!! How are you ??

Kassy, OMG Strawberry Cider !!! That's so weird I was actually looking at Raspberry Cider when Mr D and I were at the Beer Shop. They sell it in crates here, and I was seriously feeling the urge !!! Though it would only be me that drinks it, but I managed to resist !!! Hehe !!

Had a bit of a shopping splurge at the weekend. Some Summer sandals, a bag, and lots of new T- Shirts, Converse ones ( great for walking in / exercisng in, love 'em ! ) reduced from $30 ( approx 20 GBP ) down to $5 ( approx 3.20 GBP ) couldn't resist that bargain !!! :p Also, saw four dresses I liked, but I'm going to wait until I break the next stone mark before I get them !!! They are just Summer dresses, nothing amazing, but I loved the colours, one is Aqua, one was green, one was cream and one was like a Teal colour, nice !!!

Diva x

Hi all

Diva - Strawberry cider is lush - tastes like summer in a bottle hahaha. Do you have Kopperberg in America? The strawberry and lime one is amazing. Oooooh, some amazing bargains there. Dresses sound lovley too. You will get them coz you will get your next stone off!!!!!

I was good again yesterday. 1350 calories and this is what I had:

Cereal
Yoghurt
Tuna, sweetcorn and 1 slice brown bread
1 shortbread finger
Salmon, potatoes, rice, carrotts, brocoli

I also got out for my 30 min power walk again. The Adonis is full of cold so we havnt managed to do any exercise on a night yet this week. Have the kids tonight so wont get to do any tonight either so I will nip out for another 30 min walk on my lunch if the rain stops.

The Adonis was having a 'blonde' moment last night. He said "Why do people call Margaret Thatcher Baroness when her name is Margaret". I was in kinks laughing. Its usually me who says silly things hahahaha.

I'm trying to decide on a nice foundation for the wedding day. As I hardly ever wear foundation I dont know what to get. I have been told MAC and Estee Lauder is good. Can anyone reccomend any others to try? - Elicia, if you lurking about let me kow as you dead good with stuff like this.

xxx

Morning All

Had another good day yesterday. Done a 30 min walk at lunch and had just under 1300 calories. This is what i had:

Cereal
Yoghurt
WW hotpot and vedge
Chicken stirfry & noodles

Also, my brother has just got engaged recently and just announced that they are having an abroad wedding in March 2015 in Mexico or Jamaca. So that is something fab to look forward to. Plus, if I have a baby before then it will be a great incentive to make me lose the baby weight. (Were gonna try foir a baby straight after the wedding haha).

How is everyone keeping? Any gossip? xxx

Back