Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Hello Girls,

Just a quickie!

Wahoo Kassy great news a baby Kassy or Adonis and plenty of fun trying;)

Will have aproper catch up later

Bin xx

Oh lovely, a baby kassy!

Sorry been AWOL having a mad de clutter and omg I have more than I thought!

Well done kassy :)
Diva hi :) ill check in your thread see what yo been up to x
Hi bin :) how's it going?

Catch you later ladies x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi ladies

The weekend is almost upon us woop woop haha.

Bin - I know, exciting stuff. Yes lots of fun, am sure the Adonis wont be complaining hahaha ;)

Zest - Ooooo I love a good de-clutter when I can be bothered haha. Makes you feel all revived.

Hope everyone else doing canny. Have yous got much planned for the weekend? The Adonis and I are on one of our little cheap weekend away. We just staying in Durham City Centre which is like 30 min away from us but just nice to go stop somewhere and get a chnage of scenery. Hit the pubs and a nice restaurant, etc. Walk along the river too as I think its going to be quite nice tomorow.

I was good again yesterday. Had just under 1300 calories. Food diary as follows:

Cereal
Carrotts
Yoghurt
Vedge soup
1 jammy dodger biscuit
Chicken, noodles and vedge

Will be good again today - then lots of alcahol will be flowing from tonight for the rst of the weekend haha.

Hope you all have a good un and will speak to you all Monday xxx

Miss_Kassy said:
Hi ladies

The weekend is almost upon us woop woop haha.

Bin - I know, exciting stuff. Yes lots of fun, am sure the Adonis wont be complaining hahaha ;)

Zest - Ooooo I love a good de-clutter when I can be bothered haha. Makes you feel all revived.

Hope everyone else doing canny. Have yous got much planned for the weekend? The Adonis and I are on one of our little cheap weekend away. We just staying in Durham City Centre which is like 30 min away from us but just nice to go stop somewhere and get a chnage of scenery. Hit the pubs and a nice restaurant, etc. Walk along the river too as I think its going to be quite nice tomorow.

I was good again yesterday. Had just under 1300 calories. Food diary as follows:

Cereal
Carrotts
Yoghurt
Vedge soup
1 jammy dodger biscuit
Chicken, noodles and vedge

Will be good again today - then lots of alcahol will be flowing from tonight for the rst of the weekend haha.

Hope you all have a good un and will speak to you all Monday xxx

I bet he won't kassy lol

I just joined sw in a last attempt to find a bloody diet I can stick to.

Have a great weekend ladies x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Everybody !!

I got a STS this week, boo !! Though we did go out for a slap up meal ( I had everything, 3 courses ,etc !! ) and this weekend we are going away for 3 days , so I will be off plan, no c-cing during that time !!! We're going to hit some lovely restaurants, and there will be alcohol, woop woop !!!

Hey, Zesty, what made you choose SW and are you going to a class ??

I'm being good until the weekend .....

Diva x

Hi gals

Just a quicky from me.

Zesty - Have you tried SW before. I have and it is good. i just cudnt keep away from my old habbits of calorie counting though so just went back to that.

Diva - Ooooo, love weekends away, hope yous have a fab time and no thinking about your diet when you are away, thats an order! haha. STS is good especially when you have had a meal out, etc.

I had a STS this week too. I was great Monday - Friday but Sat and Sun ate/drank my bodyweight in calories - including lots of starwberry cider, fry up, baguettes, vod, belly pork, cheesy chips and more haha. Was a great weekend though and weather was lovley for a change. Totally love weekends away for a chnage of scenery.

Back on diet but craving chocky today but will try remain strong. yesterday I had about 1400 calories. This is what i had:

Cereal
WW cheese biscuits
Tuna, sweetcorn and 1 slice bread
Few toffees
Pasts with Lloyd Groceman sauce and chicken

Didnt get out for my 30 min walk yesterday or today but hoping to get out for one tonight after tea with the Adonis. I'll keep plodding on.

xxx

Hi Kassy, your weekend sounded like a lot of fun !! It's the same when Mr D and I go away, we don't eat salads, we always treat ourselves to a bottle (or two !! ) of good wine and some good food !! I don't think I could count up that high if I was c-cing those weekends !! Lol !!! Was your Hotel nice ? I love staying in Hotels !!! I'm always looking at weekend breaks for us, and like unusual places to stay !! I can't wait to get to the weekend now ....

The only downside being when you return and you still crave the bad stuff until it settles down, it's all that sugar, etc leaving your system !!

Diva x

Hi ladies

Diva - I totally know what you mean, I totally crave junk even if I have had only 2-3 days off my diet. It lead me to fall off the wagon last night and eat some mega high calorie cookies. Damn it! The hotel was nice but quite dated but for the price you really couldn't go wrong. Was only £130 for both of us for 2 nights B&B and the breakfast was supposed to be £11.95 each! Was delicious too. Ideal location, nect to the river in Durham and next to all the bars and shops. Weekends away are the best! Bet you cant wait for this weekend. I'll be thinking of you while i'm stuck in the house, skint with the kids all weekend haha.

Yesterday I had about 2010 calories and this is what I had:

Cereal
Yoghurt and starwberries
Tuna, sweetcorn, tomatoes and 1 slice bread
mini cadbury chocky bar
Half slice bread and butter
Chicken schezuan and oven chips
3 and a half chunky chewy cookies (they were amazing to be fair hahaha)

I was so busy at work yesterday I didnt get on my 30 min walk but should do today and gonna try be extra good these next few days too - easier said than done haha.

How are the rest of you doing? xxx

Mornig all

Had a better day calorie-wise (1350 calories) yesterday and food diary as follows:

Strawberries and yoghurt
Cereal bar
Cherry tomatoes
Lentil soup
2 pieces of cadburys caramel
Chicken chasseur with potatoes and vedge
Milky way

Got out for a walk yesterday lunch time too and am praying the rain stops so I can get out today.

Can't believe its Thursday already. I am always so busy in my job that time flies over.

The girls tried their little bridesmaid dresses on last night and they fit perfect so I am over the moon - they were a total bargain from Americs and look really expensive so am thrilled to bits. Its all coming together nicely.

xxx

Morning Girls

Am not doing so good at the moment, but have now booked tickets for holiday in November so hopefully that is going to give me something to aim for. I am finding it so hard to stay focused at the moment. Mind you we were invited out for dinner the other night, it was 3 courses and nothing was slimming friendly, even the coffee at the end was full of cream! It was a lovely meal but not so good for the waistband. I really do need a bloomin kick up the backside.

Kassy your weekend sounds really nice, and all your wedding plans coming together, I bet the little ones loved their dresses, when my step daughter got married she had 2 little bridesmaids and they loved their "clippy" shoes as they called them, they had a little heels on them!!
When do you have your hen do?

Diva Hope you have a lovely weekend away, are you going to the lakes again?

Zesty I have gone back to slimming world again as I know that inside out, I tried calorie counting which I enjoyed but I find it easier not to have any chocolate or biscuits as if I have one I just want more.

Raining here today after 4 lovely days, so it is back on with the coats! Am walking quite a bit at the moment, did a couple of large hills last weekend as I have the 26.5 mile walk in aid of the local hospice in 2 weeks. Hope the weather is nice for it, have done it for 7 years and only had one year where it poured with rain all day.

Have got football Saturday only 2 more games at home left this season.

Have a great weekend

Bin xx

Bin - Its always so hard to get back into the swing of a diet after holiday (I fall off the wagon for about 1-2 months after I get back) but now you have your next holiday to aim for it will really spur you on. Its always easier when you have something to work towards. I bet you find you start doing well again now. Its a nightmare going out for meals, even the things that seem like the healthy option will not be as good as you think, but sometims you just cant beat a nice 3 course meal out. delicious! Hahaha, the girls call them "clickers". I am hoping to get them all sumit with a little heel on for a tenner each as budget running low. Shoefare here I come haha. You cant see their shoes anyway a dress to floor so dont need to be too spectacular. Hen doo is 18th May at a drag show act in Newcastle. I cant wait. Supposed to be a hoot. The Adonis goes on his 11th May to Leeds. Eeeeee, one of the little uns keep calling the hen doo a chicken doo hahahahaha. Kids say the funniest things. Wow 26.5 mile - thats is a hike and a half haha. Think of all the calories you will burn. Hope its nice weather for you.

I was reasonable on diet yesterday but didnt get out for walk due to rain all day but its nice today so hope to get out at 12 before more rain comes! I had just over 1500 calories yesterday. Now to try and remain good for the weekend.

I am at a wedding doo on Sunday night but wont be drinking as so skint but will be nice to get dressed up and out the house for a bit.

Hope the rest of you are okay and Diva, hope you have a lovley weekend with Mr D.

Speak to you all Monday.

PS I will provally avoid WI this weekend as its almost TOTM and I am always heavier so will wait until that has finished and get weighed next weekend.

xxx

Hi Gals !! It's Fridayyyy !! Yay !!

I feel your pain Bin, with motivation, and getting back on the wagon, I've struggled with this, that's why I ended up yoyo-ing for sooo long. I'm going to REALLY enjoy our 3 days at the Beach, but come Tuesday when we get back I'm already planning to start doing a couple of smoothie days ( for Breakfast or Lunch with normal meals the other times, calorie counted, etc. Or those three days could become a week or two of heavier eating, and that makes me feel like cr*p ......

The Bridesmaid dresses sound lovely Kassy, are they different colours or all the same, with a signature colour theme ?? Are they carrying anything ?

I'm hoping to catch up on my miles walking along the Prom, so will update when I get back, going to WI probably on Wednesday next week, that alone will be enough to "scare" me to restart being good, lol !!

Have a great weekend !!

Diva x

Morning all

Hope you have all had a lovley weekend. I am a bit rough today as was at a wedding party last night so had a few vods haha. Have ate and drank loads again this weekend. Got on scales this morning and am 11st so its a 1lb gain, but it is almsot TOTM. But starting my wedding dress diet today as tried dress on again at weekend and it firts but quite tight and I have a tiny bit of a back clevage so want to lose 5-7lb which is doo-able and will take me down to around 10 and a half stone.

Diva - Hope you had a lovley mini break away. Did you induldge in lots of fine dining and wine? My 2 maids of honour are wearing the dress below - its pommegranate colour. Then the little uns are wearing white with pommegranate sashes. The maids of honour were origionally wearing diffrent dresses but with my fruiend being pregnant we changes them as they do this one in maternity.

The Dress.jpg

We were at Lumley Castle on Saturday discussing how the day will roll. Its so exciting now and I can finally piece everything togeather.

Its a lovley sunny day here but still really cold. Hoping to get out on a walk today if the rain keeps off xxx

Hiya gals

Its a lush day today - sun is shining, so its got me in a great mood. Cant wait to get out the office on my walk today.

Was pretty good yesterday - had 1500 calories. Had quite a big tea tho (jacket spud and chilli concarni) so that was quite a calorific tea when all added togeater.

Went back to gym last night as hoping to tone up as much as possible in next 7 weeks. Worked on arms and back with the Adonis. Will do legs tonight.

xxx

Hi ladies :)

It's silly o'clock in morning but I got sore throat so just got up to take tablets and sitting having a drink. I feel fine just my throat ouch!

Diva, yes I feel crap if I eat crap. I can get away with it for a day or two then I feel like puffy and full of sludge. Strange how I carried on and got fat really. But I did! You'll be back on track in no time, you prob miss dreadmill and those beautiful walks anyway so you'll soon be doing your wrw. X:) I have faith on you! :)

Kassy, bridesmaid dresses look lovely. It's so close now isn't it! Have you been practicing your new signature? That took me a while to get just how I wanted it lol ;) the sun has made such a DIFFERANCE hasn't it, makes excercise easier, I wake up much happier and more energetic, not that I do much about it but still it's better.
What were you at your heaviest on here? Cos your doing really well now, youll look stunning on the day :) x

Bin, omg I've struggled to get any weight off. Done cd and failed so kept trying it. But my head was not in right place for any diet. I wanted to loose bit being fat kind of just got into my head. I'm fat and I want to loose weight but I'm not going to bother doing anything about it. That was my mindset. I'm only just accepting of I change bits of diet I can loose a lb a week maybe 2lb. But even a lb adds up. So I accept it will be a long term thing now, which I crap but better than being like I am.
Btw I booked a festival!!! Rewind in Henley, you ever been? X

Gosh girls I'm just as fat, actually fatter than last year! Why does food taste sooo much better as we get older? I even make noises of its good, !
Food orgasms lol mmmm um mmmm this taste so good!

Right my codine kicking in, throat feels do much better yay!

Catch you later x

Zesty - How is your throat? Dieting is so hard isnt it. I was 15st 8lb at my heaviest (size 20) - That was November 2010 and so I started a diet. I got down to around 13.7 by March 2011 and just continues from there. For the last year and a bit I have yo-yo between 11st and 11.9. Now am trying to shift the last half a stone and stay in the 10's. I think you have to think of it like a lifestyle chnage rather than a diet. I have weeks/months of being good then weeks/months of being crap which is why I look like I miantain but constabtly fluctuate by around half a stone. But I have come along way and I always say if I can do it, anyone can! I was pretty much alcahol dependant too (thats what caused so much weight gain in the first place - that and then takeaways/comfort eating). Was drinking a 35cl bottle of vod every night for years. Just take each day as it comes and try not restrict too much. Thats why I love calorie counting and writing it all down - its not really like you on a diet as you can have anything in moderation and its so easy. I think I will always struggle with weight too. I fear ending up fat again when I fall off the wagon as never want to feel that low again. I was super skinny when I was younger - but had an eating disorder. Weight issues are a bloody nightmare aint they. I just think I would hate to be a young lass now (17-25) as there is even more pressure on people to look perfect! Hahahahaha, giggiling at your food orgasams hahaha. I just love all food! Honest, you can do it. Take it a few lb at a time and time flies and before you know it you will be a stone off. I have all the faith in you :)

I was good again yesterday - 1350 calories and went for a power walk last night.

I should be due on today but as I just stopped taking my pill last month looks like my periods are going to be all over the place as no sign of it yet. I have read you may not have one for ages when you first come off and they will be very irregular. Gutted as I wont be able to tell if an due on my period for wedding/Mexico!!!! Grrrrrr xxx

Hi guys !! Just popping in to wave at everybody, lol !!

Hope everyone is ok ?? What happened to all our other peeps ?? Just us, left now !!

I'm mainly posting in my Diary now, just to keep it simple, it was getting crazy with my separate threads !!!

I agree with you Kassy, calorie counting all the wayyyyy !!! :D

Diva x

Diva - Where is your diary? I will have to keep popping in ike you do here. I know, I dont know where everyone has gone???

I am going to be on here less and less too as they totally cracking down at work with personal internet use so it will have to be quick ones from me.

I was good yesterday - 1250 calories and went to gym and trained my legs and triceps. Also got out on my 30 min power walk at lunch. Was lush walking round the park in the sun. Its cloudy today but dont think due to rain so should get out again.

Bank holiday this weekend which = lots of drink for me. Gonna try not go OTT though as don't want to undo all my hard work this week!

xxx

Morning Gals !! Got a bit of a Headache this a.m, hoping it's the last of the sugar and crap leaving my system. It's funny that Mr D and I both complained about having food hangovers from going crazy while away, lol !!

Kassy, my diary is in the Silver Member's section ( it's in my sig ) I was recording my exercise walking stuff and my weight loss in other even older threads on here, but now I'm leaving those and just putting it all in my Diary. Is your Honeymoon going to be Mexico ?? We are going back there in Oct !! Two weeks this time, All Inclusive, just got to decide on the Hotel. Can't wait !!

I can be good all week too Kassy, but found my cals and portions getting a bit too big at the weekends, staying off the alcohol becomes easier and easier, and hey you can say you are practicing for when a little one is on the way, no booze then !!

Diva x

Evening Girls.

Had WI today and at long last a 1lb off not huge I know but at least it is in the right direction! I must admit I have been a bit more focused this week apart from my bacon baguette at football which is tradition;) I am sure the nice weather is part of the reason I have been more focused, it gives me a real lift.

Kassy You must be getting so excited, the dresses are lovely and the little ones dresses sound really sweet. Are you having the honeymoon straight away or waiting a while before you go. Have never been to Meixco have you been before?

Zesty Hope your throat is better now. Wahoo a festival am sure you will love it, no have not done the Rewind festi, am not going to Isle of Wight festi this year the headliners don't really appeal to me apart from Bon Jovi but have seen them live before, first time in 10 years I shall not go. I may do Bestival instead as Elton John is headlining ,would love to see him live. My son and girlfriend are going to Reading Festival this year.

Diva Glad you had a nice weekend away at the beach, I know what you mean with the headaches I feel really hung over in the morning if I have a chocolate overload the day before.

My youngest son who went to Oz in January is having a great time, he is in the Queensland outback working on different farms, the one he is on at the moment is 1.3million acres!!!! Takes him 3 hours to drive from one end of the paddock to the other. The shower is just a pipe coming from a borehole into a pond the earth warms the water to 65degrees plus. Rounds the cattle up on quadbikes or motorbikes, driving tractors and towing 40foot trailers. Sundays they spend at the Billabong swimming, fishing etc. They very rarely get signal so we only hear from him about once every 3 weeks but he is loving it.

Hope you all have a good weekend I am working Bank Holiday, lets hope the weather stays nice.

Take care Bin xx

Back