Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Wow Miss Mac :D
1lb off after coming off VLCD is marvellous :D
That is great news :D
It is worth while doing, this kind of diet, I think. At least it doesn't drive you mad thinking of food :)

Well done that's fab!! :) x

Thanks everyone. Cant wait to see how i do next week.

So today was cake and buffet day and i have literally grazed all day!!
I dread to think the calories i have consumed.
Back to it tomorrow though and looking forward to a down day.
Hope i havent done too much damage but i have a full week to sort it out so fingers crossed.

Work was manic again and didnt get finished until 7.15 pm but that was the last monday ill ever have to do there :)

1 more shift to go :)

Final day in my old job!!

Wow, it seems to all have been a bit of a whirlwind.
One day i love my job and everything is going ok, the next, i dread going into work every day because its so bad.
I then try and change the bad bits but boss wont listen so i look for, apply and get another job!!
Notice goes in and 4 weeks later, its my last day!!

All that in the space of 6 months!!

Down day today and i need it after yesterday.
Tummy feels sore and bloated! My own fault but i enjoyed yesterday :)

Sounds like a proper winters day out there today!!

Last day :D
I hope it's flying by :)
When do you start your new job ?

Last day done :)

Got a few days off now then start new job on monday. I am so excited :D

Down day done and feel much better. Its actually a pleasure doing a dd after such an indulgent up day. Makes me feel much better :)

Today i had:

Ham and cheese salad
Stirfry
Jelly, banana, meringue and yoghurt.

Up day tomorrow and as im off work think ill do a curry for tea followed by cherry crumble and custard :)

Whoop exciting times!

Down day done and feel much better. Its actually a pleasure doing a dd after such an indulgent up day. Makes me feel much better :)

Today i had:

Ham and cheese salad
Stirfry
Jelly, banana, meringue and yoghurt.

Up day tomorrow and as im off work think ill do a curry for tea followed by cherry crumble and custard :)

Your up day sounds fab !
Actually, so does your down day !!! :D

How many up days and down days a week are you doing Miss Mac ?
I'm thinking of doing 4 down days and 3 up days a week, but I'm not sure if it should be the other way around.
I need to check the JUDDD forum properly :)

Your up day sounds fab ! Actually, so does your down day !!! :D How many up days and down days a week are you doing Miss Mac ? I'm thinking of doing 4 down days and 3 up days a week, but I'm not sure if it should be the other way around. I need to check the JUDDD forum properly :)

I am just doing alternate marge. Think that makes it 4 down one week and 3 the next. I am not doing what some people do and chosing the days i am literally doing an up day followed by a down day. I like doing it this way as i know i dont have to wait too long for an up day and there is also no chance of pushing the boundaries where i get to the end of a week and realise that i havent done enough down days! ;)
So last week was 4 down days but this week it will be 3.
Dont know if that will affect my losses but i am hoping to lose something at least :) xx

I am just doing alternate marge. Think that makes it 4 down one week and 3 the next. I am not doing what some people do and chosing the days i am literally doing an up day followed by a down day. I like doing it this way as i know i dont have to wait too long for an up day and there is also no chance of pushing the boundaries where i get to the end of a week and realise that i havent done enough down days! ;)
So last week was 4 down days but this week it will be 3.
Dont know if that will affect my losses but i am hoping to lose something at least :) xx

That's how I will do it when I don't have to work around any social things :)

Ooo, enjoy your days off. Do you have to buy anything more for your new job x

Back