Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I am doing under 500 cals on a down day and up to 1884 calories on an up day.
I used the juddd calculator to get the up day number. You should try it as you will have more calories to use and then may be less likely to fail.
Also from what im reading, reducing your calories too low will not necessarily speed up weight loss!!

Im on an up day today. Plan to have another panini for lunch and then not sure about tea yet, think ill see what takes my fancy ;)

Off to work in a bit. My last saturday in this job and my last saturday working as i dont have to work weekends in my new job....yippeee :D

3 more shifts to go :)

When I tried JUDDDing before I did use the calculation, and my up day number was 1800 odd to :)
I had thought about doing that again, but I wanted to get my head into counting cals for a month or two on every day. Part of the problem last time was on the up days I didn't count or log my foods.
I want to get used to counting, and logging every day. I know that having lower calories on my up days will force me to do this. Even if I have 3 packs on down days I will still use mfp to log :). I guess I'm trying to build up good habits :)

Enjoy your up day and last Saturday at work :D

Up day finished on 1836 :)

Its been a tough day n im shattered and in bed already.

Lie in tomorrow, that is if asda dont knock me out of bed with the other half of my online shop that they failed to bring today!!!

Up already as i couldnt lie in properly incase asda tipped up.
Im really annoyed with them now.
They didnt deliver most of my order yesterday, rang the helpline and they said the store would be in touch in 1-2 hours to arrange redelivery. Nothing. Rang again, said very sorry but it will probably be tomorrow now. Now i have rang and they said their computers are down!!
Most of the food missing is for the buffet at work tomorrow so im not happy. Told them i want a call within the hour so if they cant redeliver i can go to the store and buy them myself. So i will give them till 12 and if i havent heard anything will put an official complaint in and go to morrisons to get my things!!! :(

Apart from that dont need to do too much today.
Its a down day today and ive got a nice salad to have :)

Must admit that i dont feel bloated after an up day which is great. Normally if i fall off the wagon and stuff my face, the next day im bloated and feel horrible. I think having a cap on the calories makes the difference there.
Saying that mind, tomorrow for buffet day at work, i wont be counting calories so it will need to be an off plan day but thats only 1 day, not doing that every up day :)

We'll done Miss Mac sounds like your doing great on your next phase, I've never heard of JUDD but I might look into it for the future. How annoying of ASDA, definitely complain to them, they should give you a refund for messing you about. I think these days the online people really have to get it right to keep customers, by me asda are fab it's tescos who are rubbish.
hope you manage to get it sorted and have a good Sunday.

I hope you get your delivery sorted out :)
I'm watching how your day in Monday goes Miss Mac. My next Saturday will be a similar situation with drinks :eek:
Enjoy your day :)

Ended up ringing the store direct and they have delivered it within half an hour!! Result :)

Just had chicken n bacon salad 275 cals. Got up early this morning and have been starving ever since. Held out as long as i could.

Ham salad for tea too as thats what i fancy :)

Oh marge please dont copy me on monday. I will be an example of how not to do it. There is cake involved!!! ;)
But its my leaving buffet so im having it.

Going to weigh in the morning as thats a week on this juddd diet for me and see what the results are!
I have stuck to it ridgidly no cheats and under calories allowed so i really hope it works! Very nervous :(

Glad you got the shopping sorted MM :)

.....that's one advantage of Exante you know, no shopping dramas :D :rolleyes:

Have a great last day at work - and enjoy every mouthful of your well deserved buffet :)

Glad you got the shopping sorted MM :) .....that's one advantage of Exante you know, no shopping dramas :D :rolleyes: Have a great last day at work - and enjoy every mouthful of your well deserved buffet :)

Last day is tuesday but having the buffet tomorrow as not everyone is in on tuesday.

2 shifts to go woohoo :D

Finished today on 487 cals :)

Weigh in tomorrow, hope it goes well!!

Good luck! I'm excited for you :)

Finished today on 487 cals :)

Weigh in tomorrow, hope it goes well!!

Good luck for weigh in :D

I didn't say I was going to copy you, just that I was watching you :p
Enjoy your buffet, but not too much :p

13-10-14

Start juddd weight: 12.12

1st week juddd: 12.11

Loss: 1lb

So a 1lb loss is not great, however, 2 things; I have just come off a vlcd, i have not put on weight, i have enjoyed it and i would actually be happy with losing a pound a week at this stage in the game!!
Oh thats 4 things not 2 so obviously lots of reasons to keep going ;)

Lets see how next weigh in goes :)

So today is my last ever manic monday in this job :D
Its cake and buffet day so a most definite up day but im not counting calories today as a one off :)

2 more shifts to go :)

Massive welldone!!! Considering also that you'd had a few 1lb 2lb losses in phase 1, your body has now restabilised the glycogen levels! Excellent!!! Onwards and downwards!!! Xxx

So well done MM that is great to have a loss after coming off TS is really fantastic - keep up the great work x

That's just great MM :D

Very encouraging for me as I plan to use intermittent fasting to maintain

........whenever I finally get to goal that is :rolleyes:

Enjoy your party today :)

Well done Miss Mac its better off than on and sticking to your cals is brilliant as we all know when coming off a vlcd and being presented with food it can all go a bit mad! I have been officially Judding for 1 week tomorrow so excited what it brings me. DD today which after the weekend I have had I'm quite pleased. Good luck for week 2 and enjoy the buffet!

Back