Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Had granola and yoghurt and have a satsuma to have and that will end me on 487 cals for my second DD :)

Well done on starting Judd MM sorry I've only caught up now - great weight to start at well done - hope you're enjoying the food after all TS you were doing great on that calorie counting x

So today is going to be an up day :)

I am planning on having a pannini at work for lunch if its not too busy and i have time to eat it :)

Loved the dd yesterday because being able to still eat food made all the difference!!

I had a cheese, bacon and chicken panini at lunchtime and it felt so indulgent!!
I enjoyed it so much.
For tea i have just had jacket potato with cheese and beans which i normally love but it was just ok.
I think its because i wasnt really hungry.
I enjoy my food so much more when i have an empty stomach!!

Boss came to see me at work today. He is totally flapping over who he is going to get in to replace me. There is noone in the company currently who is capable of doing it successfully!!
I asked him why he waited until the horse bolted before he closed the gate. He asked what i meant.
I said if you thought so much of me, then why did you only offer me a pay rise after i told you i was leaving. In order to keep me, when the job changed 6 months ago, you should have given me a pay rise then. That way i would have felt more appreciated and also if my job was harder, busier more stressful etc, i would have thought well yes but im getting paid well to do it. I probably wouldnt even have looked for another job if you had done that!!
I think he realised how right i was!!

Still 4 more shifts to go and its not my problem anymore :)

I'm glad you got the opportunity to say that to your boss - it needed saying!

So glad you're enjoying JUDDD :) xx

I'm glad you got the opportunity to say that to your boss - it needed saying! So glad you're enjoying JUDDD :) xx

Oh i got a lot off my chest with him today katie!!
He knows exactly where he stands!

Ended today on 1862 cals so a good up day :)
I think because i have a limit, i feel more in control and i havent just stuffed myself like i would if i fell off the tfr wagon and had a binge!!

Down day tomorrow :)

God, I wish I could have done that with my old boss but unfortunately I couldn't because I still have to use her for a reference because they require references from current and last post. Total bummer. Had to smile through gritted teeth on the way out the door!

Glad u got the opportunity :) x

I hope JUDGING works for you Miss Mac :)
I ended up having too many up days on it when I tried it a couple of years ago :eek:
But you do really sound like you are in the zone with it :)

God, I wish I could have done that with my old boss but unfortunately I couldn't because I still have to use her for a reference because they require references from current and last post. Total bummer. Had to smile through gritted teeth on the way out the door! Glad u got the opportunity :) x

TH, originally i thought the same that i was going to hold my thoughts because i would need a reference off him. However, the fact that he tried to stitch me up over my reference made me realise that now he had done that, i would never use him for a reference again so i had nothing to lose!! I can get the bog standard one off HR anytime as they are obliged to provide it and i know i could never get a bad reference as if an employer does that it has to be factually correct.

Yesterday he gave me all the mush about how great ive been and he is sorry to lose me etc. he then said if you ever need anything, you have got my number.
I said, if i ever need anything, yours would be the last number i would ring considering that you have just tried your utmost to ruin this opportunity for me!!
He tried to defend his actions but couldnt then finished with, well i am sorry if it caused you problems, it was never my intention and i must have got the wrong end of the stick about what you were asking of me!!!!

So pleased im out if there:)

I hope JUDGING works for you Miss Mac :) I ended up having too many up days on it when I tried it a couple of years ago :eek: But you do really sound like you are in the zone with it :)

Early days yet marge and i normally struggle to lose weight on a food based diet so time will tell.

I am literally going up down up down in order to stay on track and if i need the order to change i will do 2 down days as opposed to 2 up.
Thats the plan anyway :)

So DD today so lets see how that goes :)

I remember when I switched to 5:2 I was scared but knew deep down I could never use packs again. I feel they teach us nothing in the end. I know people have had success and I know it kick started me last year but I've no doubt in my mind if I hadn't changed to 5:2 and made exercise a priority and part of my daily routine I'd be back to where I started if not bigger. It took 2 weeks for my weight to stabilise ( I know I didn't weigh but I was 1lb heavier after 2 weeks ) then it was onwards and downwards. Yes it was slower but it was manageable and is now part of my life. I really hope you get out of it what I have. Hope you have a great down day I'm fasting today too xxx

I remember when I switched to 5:2 I was scared but knew deep down I could never use packs again. I feel they teach us nothing in the end. I know people have had success and I know it kick started me last year but I've no doubt in my mind if I hadn't changed to 5:2 and made exercise a priority and part of my daily routine I'd be back to where I started if not bigger. It took 2 weeks for my weight to stabilise ( I know I didn't weigh but I was 1lb heavier after 2 weeks ) then it was onwards and downwards. Yes it was slower but it was manageable and is now part of my life. I really hope you get out of it what I have. Hope you have a great down day I'm fasting today too xxx

I think this is where I am Carrie, and your post has convinced me to try again with it :)

Another successful down day.
Had a 3 egg omelette with veg, a tin of heinz carrot and coriander soup and a satsuma.
Finished on 460 cals :)

Another successful down day.
Had a 3 egg omelette with veg, a tin of heinz carrot and coriander soup and a satsuma.
Finished on 460 cals :)

How many cals are you doing on your down and up days miss mac ?
And are you being strict and alternating between the two religiously ?
:)

I am doing under 500 cals on a down day and up to 1884 calories on an up day.
I used the juddd calculator to get the up day number. You should try it as you will have more calories to use and then may be less likely to fail.
Also from what im reading, reducing your calories too low will not necessarily speed up weight loss!!

Im on an up day today. Plan to have another panini for lunch and then not sure about tea yet, think ill see what takes my fancy ;)

Off to work in a bit. My last saturday in this job and my last saturday working as i dont have to work weekends in my new job....yippeee :D

3 more shifts to go :)

I am doing under 500 cals on a down day and up to 1884 calories on an up day.
I used the juddd calculator to get the up day number. You should try it as you will have more calories to use and then may be less likely to fail.
Also from what im reading, reducing your calories too low will not necessarily speed up weight loss!!

Im on an up day today. Plan to have another panini for lunch and then not sure about tea yet, think ill see what takes my fancy ;)

Off to work in a bit. My last saturday in this job and my last saturday working as i dont have to work weekends in my new job....yippeee :D

3 more shifts to go :)

Exciting times - bet you can't wait to get started xx

Back