Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 1

Day 3

Well I am pleased I stuck to it last night.
I have had such a good night's sleep and I woke up before my alarm this morning and actually felt ready to get up when it went off. I have never done that!
I love having the extra energy too.
I don't fall asleep watching TV on an evening anymore which I was doing a lot.
Isn't it strange that food is supposed to be fuel and give us energy but my body seems to work the opposite!

So I will try and remember all of these good points if I wobble tonight. It is unlikely to be in the day as I find these times fine. After bath is a different story,!
My new shakes might come today though and I'm looking forward to trying them

Well done miss Mac!

Week 1

Day 3

Well I am pleased I stuck to it last night.
I have had such a good night's sleep and I woke up before my alarm this morning and actually felt ready to get up when it went off. I have never done that!
I love having the extra energy too.
I don't fall asleep watching TV on an evening anymore which I was doing a lot.
Isn't it strange that food is supposed to be fuel and give us energy but my body seems to work the opposite!

So I will try and remember all of these good points if I wobble tonight. It is unlikely to be in the day as I find these times fine. After bath is a different story,!
My new shakes might come today though and I'm looking forward to trying them 

wow I can completely relate to this. I've been going to bed at 8pm when my son does but I actually stayed up until midnight last night and woke up bright at 7. I might actually stay awake long enough to watch a film with hubby who comes home tomorrow. Well done you for staying on track :clap:

half the the week almost gone, you can make it, just think of that first week WI. X

Well I have to stick to it now coz I haven't got the room to keep this little lot hanging around! Lol

Attachments

• 1429716536230.jpg
    1429716536230.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 32
Wow, what make are those? How did today go?

They will keep you going for a while MM.well done on getting back on track x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are called saints and slimmers angel. They only come in 2 flavours in the ready made shakes but that doesn't bother me. I just really prefer the hassle free Ness of these. I have tried both flavours now and I have to say I really like them both which is a bonus! They are much cheaper than other TFR plans too! ;)

Oh and that picture is only 1 box, I have the same amount again in another box :eek:

It seems to have spurred me on though as today has been easy peasy! Lol
I resisted cookies and flapjacks at work and had to call in to the shop after work and had no temptations and this evening no food thoughts at all! Love diet days like this

It's a good job it's not a secret though as my neighbour took in my parcels for me and as her son was bringing it out of her house the box split and all the contents spilled out onto her sofa! Luckily I had already told her they were shakes and that's why the boxes were so big and heavy!

So I'm in bed now and safe I would think. I hope tomorrow is exactly like today

Yey well done miss Mac :)

I'm back again too Miss Mac :)
I'm trying TFR with some pickles at night to stop me going crazy, plus I am going to try and get back into the exercise :)
I'm virtually back where I started 4 years ago before I tried exante :eek:
I need to get back to a weight where I am not puffed out walking up a flight of stairs :(

Week 1

Day 4

Well I am hoping for another diet day like yesterday!
Off to the cinema with my son tonight to watch the avengers. That shouldn't be too much of a problem and it will keep me occupied for a few hours

I'm back again too Miss Mac :)
I'm trying TFR with some pickles at night to stop me going crazy, plus I am going to try and get back into the exercise :)
I'm virtually back where I started 4 years ago before I tried exante :eek:
I need to get back to a weight where I am not puffed out walking up a flight of stairs :(

Nice to see you back marge!

I'm sorry you are back to the start but it may just be the kick up the but that you needed.
I still believe last year when I was at my heaviest ever, I succeeded through pure desperation. I needed to get to that point in order to seriously do something about it.

I am sure you will do brilliant once you get your head into it and you start to see the weight dropping off. Then you will feel better in yourself and in your clothes and you will carry on because it is making you feel good! You can do this chick.

I am here to support you every step of the way xxx

Thanks Miss Mac :)

Always a bonus when we enjoy the products.
You could always mix them if you fancy a change now and then x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a day!

Been thinking about food All day!
Even at work where I'm usually OK.
There was left over buffet which is on quite often and doesn't normally bother me but today it set me off!

Got in from work and was in turmoil over to eat or not. Was trying to convince myself again that it would be OK.

Actually opened a packed of Biscuits.
Then had a talk to myself and knew I was going to the cinema tonight so thought if I could hold off then the movie would help take my mind off it.

So I made it through the movie however when I came out I was desperate for the toilet, took my son to subway and was annoyed at being ripped off, then honestly felt like I could have ripped someone's head off.

What on earth is this diet doing to me!

Got through it somehow but I swear if that happens tomorrow I'm having a salad! Lol

Week 1

Day 5

Well I have no idea how I got through yesterday. I didn't enjoy it either. I haven't felt like that since I stopped smoking and the patches made me feel the same way.
I remember thinking if this is what it turns me into then I would rather keep smoking! I feel the same now, if this is how not eating makes me feel them I'm damn well gonna eat!

I got through it though

Today I feel very tired and I'm ready for the weekend.
I had a long day at work yesterday and the morning felt like it was never going to end so I hope today goes by nice and quick!

If I can get through the weekend then it's weigh in on Monday ☺

Back